AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-16, 21:24   Link #1
xAdvo

[Manga]Naruto's elements?

I was wondering what everyone thinks naruto's next element is going to be I don't think he will train it for awhile but I have a good feeling it is going to be Fire style because Jiraiya uses flame jutsu's and konoha is the land of fire it is only right for the future hokage to be a master of fire and plus it would go nice with his wind shuriken rasengen he could make some sort of fireball rasengen shuriken or something really awesome like that and also fire would pair nicely with gamabunta's oil spitting stuff like Jiraiya does. I just dont see any other element that would fit but let me hear your ideas.

Last edited by xAdvo; 2007-08-19 at 15:11.
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 01:41   Link #2
amOKchen
duel me

Eventhough it sounds like a good idea, I think the last elemental affinity Naruto will have is fire. Kishi has not really been fond of fighting fire with fire. Until now it has always been different elements against eachother.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 02:37   Link #3
tatami
back in black

he has 2? thats a shocker.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 02:45   Link #4
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Pretty much water, Kakashi, Yamato, and Jiraiya are all trying to make it so Naruto has advantages against Sasuke. And he only has the lightning vs. wind issue fixed. So yeah water should be it.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 03:01   Link #5
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Pretty much water, Kakashi, Yamato, and Jiraiya are all trying to make it so Naruto has advantages against Sasuke. And he only has the lightning vs. wind issue fixed. So yeah water should be it.
But the elemental affinity isnīt something they can control.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 03:06   Link #6
Kowai

i think earth... since naruto has dug under ground before and such...
plus there are some itneresting earth techniques.
sasuek is prue power because he wants to be an assassin.
naruto doesnt need more kill jutsu or at least i dont think he needs one now that he has FRS.
But the question is can he combo earth with wind? what would that make? tornados or something?
kakuzu and the 3rd both used soem pretty cool earth techniques. kakuzu did that defence thing and the 3rd made that dragon shoot fireballs.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 06:47   Link #7
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Suiton. We are building toward Naruto vs. Sasuke. Naruto has Sasuke beat in one element. But Sasuke has him beat in another. Naruto has to have a counter for Sasuke's katon. Water seems like a no brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
But the elemental affinity isnīt something they can control.
You can only have one elemental affinity, but you can master all five elements. Elemental affinity just means you have an easier time learning that element.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 07:01   Link #8
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

There is no way we can judge what his element will be based on what Naruto did so far. Having the wind element is proof to that.
Old 2007-08-17, 07:21   Link #9
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Wasn't there somekinda rare elements aswell? Somekinda dark and light elements? So long since last I saw that chapter, but if they do exist I belive he got the element of Darkness because of Kyuubi
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 08:04   Link #10
BlackShinobi07

Well guys since his last name is Uzumaki, which means whirlpool, and the title of the new anime has been changed to Shippuden (hurricane chronicals), I think its only logically to assume his second element, if he even has one, will be water. Since Sasuke's affinities are lightning and fire (which are cooler than wind IMO), it only makes sence that he'll have wind and water to counter. If not, he'll be at bigger disadvantage than he already is.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-17 at 12:28.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:17   Link #11
AbyssmalShinobi

I don't remember any other elements except the five main ones and the combinations of those five so maybe dark and light elements are not plausible.

There is evidence for both water or fire being his other element. Water would make for an obvious choice to counteract Sasuke. However, I like the idea presented earlier about how the artist likes to put fire against fire. I just assuming that the Kyuubi is of the fire element, so his presence inside of naruto could lend to the fire theory. Although fire and wind would make like a flashfire not so much a hurricane hmm. I can't wait to see what the artist does with naruto's second element. Kindda sucks that his new Rasengan does damage to his hands. I wonder how much damage does Chidori do to Sasuke or Kakashi?
AbyssmalShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:28   Link #12
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssmalShinobi View Post
I don't remember any other elements except the five main ones and the combinations of those five so maybe dark and light elements are not plausible.

There is evidence for both water or fire being his other element. Water would make for an obvious choice to counteract Sasuke. However, I like the idea presented earlier about how the artist likes to put fire against fire. I just assuming that the Kyuubi is of the fire element, so his presence inside of naruto could lend to the fire theory. Although fire and wind would make like a flashfire not so much a hurricane hmm. I can't wait to see what the artist does with naruto's second element. Kindda sucks that his new Rasengan does damage to his hands. I wonder how much damage does Chidori do to Sasuke or Kakashi?
Chidori isnt detrimental to Kakashi or Sasuke like FRS is to Naruto. The only Side affect of raikiri or chidori is that if used too to much all their chakra will be depleted.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-17 at 12:29.
Old 2007-08-17, 12:26   Link #13
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Since Sasuke's affinities are lightning and fire (wich are cooler than wind IMO),
I have to disagree with you for that very quote.. Wind is da best!!! It's so freaking cool if ya can move like a wind and ya can push people away, stop weapon from reaching you etc etc with wind (imagine it), doing destruction with tornado, cyclone ...oops enough said, that's not happening in Naruto..lame

Ok, I would like to say Naruto second element would NOT be fire.. simply because Sasuke already as fire.. I have a feeling Naruto will join forces with sasuke sooner or later so there will be like: "katon goukayu no justsu plus fuuton rasengan becoming whatever justsu" haha, again, that's my wild guess...

Oh, i haven't given my guess for naruto's 2nd element, well it's
Spoiler for ...:
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:43   Link #14
quashoko
answer

i would like naruto to have earth. it would fit his fighting style.

the element strength goes fire-wind-lightining-earth-water-fire...

but is fire greater than earth?, is wind greater than water?, and lighting and fire? and so on.

do not forget that sasukes fire was useless against garra,s sand, which is like earth.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 16:28   Link #15
amOKchen
duel me

Earth seems to be a very defensive affinity. Also Naruto having earth will just be wrong, with his huge chakra he will make the biggest earthquakes the world has ever seen.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:14   Link #16
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
Earth seems to be a very defensive affinity. Also Naruto having earth will just be wrong, with his huge chakra he will make the biggest earthquakes the world has ever seen.
And Naruto is much of a defensive user plus every time he tries to use earth Sasuke may just use lightning. Water is the best advantage that Naruto can get currently and I doubt Sasuke will stand there smiling with open arms telling Naruto to hit him with Fuuton Rasengan.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:27   Link #17
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Before Naruto gets a new affinity, I want to see him use his wind chakra better. But I think he will get.....water.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 18:56   Link #18
quashoko
answer

if sasuke uses lighting, naruto will use wind.
in my eyes water just does not fit naruto's fighting style.

if naruto gets water then he will have total jutsu advantage over sasuke, and i can not see kish doing that. all sasuke will have is taijutsu, cause naruto will find a way to counter genjutsu eventually, and sasuke may go far agianst naruto with just taijutsu, but he will not go very far.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 19:04   Link #19
epyon96

If Naruto's element is water, I think he will just totally trump Kisame at anything water and make Kisame's lake look like a puddle when Naruto summons an ocean worth of water with his immense chakra pool.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 19:59   Link #20
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
if sasuke uses lighting, naruto will use wind.
in my eyes water just does not fit naruto's fighting style.

if naruto gets water then he will have total jutsu advantage over sasuke, and i can not see kish doing that. all sasuke will have is taijutsu, cause naruto will find a way to counter genjutsu eventually, and sasuke may go far agianst naruto with just taijutsu, but he will not go very far.
Sasukes fire is strong agianst against Narutos wind.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-18 at 22:08.