AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-07, 02:56   Link #1
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Tales of the world ~Radiant mythology 3~

http://rm3.namco-ch.net/ <<<<plss click for the trailer

Like previous games in the Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology series, the game features various characters each from different games in the Tales series. The game will have 80 different characters from past Tales games.

Original
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 & 3 respectively

Pasca Kanonno - Voiced by Aya Hirano
Kanonno Grassvalley - Voiced by Aya Hirano

Series Characters (to be updated but im pretty sure every one will make a comeback)

Tales of Phantasia

Cress Albane (Cless Alvein)
Chester Burklight (Barklight)
Mint Adenade (Adnade)
Arche Klein (Klaine)
Suzu Fujibayashi
Dhaos (non playable)

Tales of Destiny

Stahn (Stan) Aileron
Rutee Katrea (Kartret)
Leon (Lion) Magnus
Garr (Woodrow) Kelvin
Philia Felice (Philis)
Bruiser Khang (Mighty Kongman)
Lilith Aileron
Chelsea Torn (Tone)

Tales of Eternia

Reid (Rid) Hershel
Farah Oersted
Keele (Keel) Zeibel
Chat
Celsius

Tales of Destiny 2

Kyle Dunamis
Reala
Nanally Fletch
Harold Berserius
Barbatos Goetia (non playable)
Loni Dunamis

Tales of Symphonia

Lloyd Irving
Colette (Collet) Brunel
Genis (Genius) Sage
Kratos Aurion
Raine (Refill) Sage
Zelos Wilder
Presea Combatir

Tales of Rebirth

Veigue Lungberg
Mao
Eugene Gallardo
Annie Barrs
Claire Bennett (Non Playable)

Tales of Legendia

Senel Coolidge
Chloe Valens
Norma Beatty (Biatty)

Tales of the Abyss

Luke fon (fone) Fabre
Tear Grants
Jade Curtiss
Anise Tatlin
Guy Cecil
Asch The Bloody

Tales of the Tempest

Caius Qualls
Rubia Natwick

Tales of Innocence

Ruca Milda
Iria Animi
Spada Belforma
Ange Serena

Tales of Hearts

Kohak Hearts
Hisui Hearts

Tales of Graces

Asbel Lhant

anyway

GOD DAMMIT!!! i even have not been able to play TOW~RM2~ now they are going to make a new game DAMMIT!!! GOD i need a PSP naoh!

Last edited by technomo12; 2010-09-16 at 13:15.
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 10:27   Link #2
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

You have got to be kidding me
The 2nd one hasn't even shipped to the US and they're working on a 3rd one already?

I've played 1 and 2, and was still dissapointed with the lack of Klarth from Tales of Phantasia.
This one better have some god damn Klarth F. Lester in it, or I will rage some serious rage.
Old 2010-08-07, 11:07   Link #3
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
You have got to be kidding me
The 2nd one hasn't even shipped to the US and they're working on a 3rd one already?

I've played 1 and 2, and was still dissapointed with the lack of Klarth from Tales of Phantasia.
This one better have some god damn Klarth F. Lester in it, or I will rage some serious rage.
YES I AM NOT TO BE KIDDING YOU!!!

and YES THE ohh the RAGE!!!

anyway god i mean god its must be soo popular in japan they decided to add another series to this game
Old 2010-08-09, 10:34   Link #4
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ok found the youtube link

also wow 3rd reincarnation of kanono looks AWESOME!

also they reverted from 3rd person view to eagle eye view i dunno i am havving mixed feelings for that but dungeons does nto really offer soo much scenery for me to look at

Last edited by technomo12; 2010-08-09 at 10:47.
Old 2010-08-09, 14:03   Link #5
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
This is all great and neat but unless we hear English localization my joy ain't happening. Guess the chances are slim since the second one wasn't done. So many Tales series passed by... *sigh*
Old 2010-08-09, 14:29   Link #6
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Nice to see Norma in there. My 3rd fav char ever under Farah and Chloe. Hopefully, she'll retain that whimsical, comedic nature she had in ToL.

Now that she and Judith are in, guess I'll try a skit I've been meaning to do for a while =03.

Last edited by frubam; 2010-08-09 at 15:28.
frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 08:25   Link #7
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I would like for all the character to each have their own respective Mystic Artes. The lack of it in the previous installment is one of the reasons that I don't really play it that much.

Putting that aside...Norma is in this game !? I don't know whether I should be happy with Shirley in it or not (since I'm chloe x senel shippers lol), but Norma in this game is just so damn fantastic ! I can't wait to see her in action >.<

Oh, and is there any hope for Ange (ToI) in this game ? I know that her character are based on thief-class job in Radiant Mythology, but I can't help but to see her...amusing personality in this game, and her interaction with other characters in tales series.

Quote:
* Kanonno Grassvalley - Voiced by Aya Hirano
..Does Kannono always voiced by her ...? Why didn't I noticed that ? I'm pretty sure that her voice is one of the voice that I can always manage to know

Quote:
This is all great and neat but unless we hear English localization my joy ain't happening. Guess the chances are slim since the second one wasn't done. So many Tales series passed by... *sigh*
If only I can speak Japanese Now I wonder whether that certain Japanese Coach in NDS will help me to understand this game...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 08:30   Link #8
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I would like for all the character to each have their own respective Mystic Artes. The lack of it in the previous installment is one of the reasons that I don't really play it that much.

Putting that aside...Norma is in this game !? I don't know whether I should be happy with Shirley in it or not (since I'm chloe x senel shippers lol), but Norma in this game is just so damn fantastic ! I can't wait to see her in action >.<

Oh, and is there any hope for Ange (ToI) in this game ? I know that her character are based on thief-class job in Radiant Mythology, but I can't help but to see her...amusing personality in this game, and her interaction with other characters in tales series.

..Does Kannono always voiced by her ...? Why didn't I noticed that ? I'm pretty sure that her voice is one of the voice that I can always manage to know

If only I can speak Japanese Now I wonder whether that certain Japanese Coach in NDS will help me to understand this game...
No, Kanonno is always voiced by someone different in every Radiant Mythology. She was voiced by Haruka Kudo in RM1, Kanae Ito in RM2, and now Aya Hirano in RM3.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 08:38   Link #9
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I never managed to understand the 2nd installment story line... Can somoene tell me what happened with the original Kanonno in the Radiant Mythology 1 ? Does she have any connection with the second Kanonno ?

Old 2010-08-19, 08:53   Link #10
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

small spoiler pic taken from a demo game

Spoiler for Pic:
Old 2010-08-20, 08:48   Link #11
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Long as they keep Leon-sama, I don't care who they put in <3

Spoiler for How can you say no to Leon and Chaltier?:

... but yeah. Klarth would be a nice addition. One hell of a summoner, plus I love his personality. He doesn't tickle my fetish for spiteful and jadedness like Leon does, but he'd do too ;'D

...Still it's too bad about 2 and 3 probably not making it to the states.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-08-20 at 09:10.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 08:19   Link #12
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yeah but well there are english patches soo why do i care im pretty sure they just removes some stuf from jp version anyways like monster hunter freedome unit god i hate those removed stuff

anyway a teaser pic of kanono
Spoiler for KANONO MY WAIFU!!!:
Old 2010-09-16, 13:15   Link #13
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Updated >_<
Old 2010-12-08, 06:52   Link #14
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

YES , Sheena (ToS) was confirmed !!! Need Regal next and then full ToS !

Quote:
In this week's spate of Japanese gaming magazines, Namco Bandai announced that Sheena Fujibayashi, the somewhat demented female ninja from the Tales of Symphonia games, is the latest Tales-series character slated to show up in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 for the PSP.

Sheena, the tomboyish, fairly clumsy supporting character that debuted in the RPG series with the original Symphonia in 2003, is the latest of what's slated to be an 80-or-so-character lineup in the latest Radiant Mythology, a PSP RPG series that features cameos or full-on appearances by characters from all the different Tales games. The new title is due out February 11 in Japan.

Namco Bandai also revealed two bonuses that'll be available to Japanese gamers before launch. Preorder the game over there, and you'll get a free comic covering events that happened before the game's story begins, as well as a bookmark showing screenshots from the opening and other in-game cutscenes.
Damn bonus only for japan.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 13:25   Link #15
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

No Sheena?! WTF?!! D:<
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 13:52   Link #16
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
No Sheena?! WTF?!! D:<
Judging from -Sho-'s post I think there will be Sheena. Or maybe I read it wrong?
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 18:19   Link #17
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

should've read the last post, my bad
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 19:52   Link #18
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

There is Sheena the last time I checked it. Though I just care about Legendia's cast which is pretty much complete in this game ;_;

Old 2011-01-20, 05:03   Link #19
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Huh, I'm surprised ther ehasn't been more talk about this game, especially with the release in just over a month.

So I haven't played any of the Tales of the World games yet, and I was wondering how this works; this game is supposed to have more than 80 characters from the previous Tales games in it. But is that 80+ characters in your selectable roster at one time? Because that sounds pretty dang overwhelming to have over 80 characters to choose from for one 4-character party.
Old 2011-01-20, 05:41   Link #20
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Oh hell yes! The Tales series has always been awesome, and looks like this is no exception!

Yes, they haven't localized TOTW: RM2 yet, but let's not forget the basic rule of localization:

Japan gets everything first. (Duh.) It usually takes a game between 3 months to 2+ years for a localization, depending on how famous the game itself is in the NA/European markets. With Radiant Mythology 1, the localized it in under a year. RM2 was released in Japan in January 2009; looks like RM1 didn't sell too well here and they'll take a little longer to bring it to us. The fact is, RM3 will probably be localized at some point, so I'm looking forward to kicking ass with Yuri, Rita, Lloyd, Chester, Arche, Kratos, Presea, Sheena, and all the other great characters from the Tales series.

And let's not forget: we wait years upon years for big name games (I remember reading about ToS: Dawn of the New World, waiting a couple years, and then being pleasantly disappointed. If we can wait for that, then we can wait for anything.

EDIT: Oh yes, I even forgot to mention that English patches are always made by the impatient fans for the impatient fans. I can't validate this uploader's comments, but apparently there's a patch already in the works (so far, it only makes the menus English). The voices in this video were added by the uploader so you'll still have the original Japanese voices, but is that even a bad thing? ^^ We'll probably see the full localization or an improved patch sometime soon.

Hilarity ensues after the battle ends. XD

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2011-01-20 at 05:51.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote