AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 48 27.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 53 29.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 20.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 9.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 2.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 2.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 1.69%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 3.95%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-22, 17:39   Link #21
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
My expectations from what I could tell from the preview :
  • Haruka action
  • Erstin comes back to life... sorta... ok I'm not sure about that part but I really hope that's not a flash back since she's crying and I don't recall seeing her cry ... hmmm .... maybe it's that letter that Nina's reading (Erstin's background seems to be all red ... and since Nina's also crying there might be a conection)
    Spoiler for Images:
Most likely a flashback to when Erstin was writing the letter that Erstin probably left for her in their old room...*sniffs* awww

Quote:
  • Hopefully we'll see how Mikoto and Mai teach Arika and Mashiro the sacred art of kick ass ... hopefully ... by the way what is Mai holding in her hand (at first I thought it was her element but then I remmembered those circle things)
    Spoiler for Image:
  • Probably my most anticipated scene from the preview is the one in which Miyu seems to be talking to someone which she respects or something ... can't really figure out with whom (that's what makes it so intresting )
    Spoiler for Image:
  • Ahh yes and the conclusion to Nina's relationship with Sergay (weather it be that she maries him or he dumps her .... I DONT GIVE A DAMN ... as long as she'll be free of his hipnosis I'll be happy)

Well that's true ... and since next week we'll have two ep special it means that next week is the last week of Mai Otome *starts praying for hint for season 3 at the end*
Free from Sergay? NEVER! No woman is ever truly free once they have met with da Playa!! Even if you hate him, that very feeling of hate is testement to his prowess! ...
*stomach growls*
*clearly delusional from lack of food*

I'd like to see just how the coming 'Otome War' will shape up. Artai's soon-to-be alliance partner is suppose to be revealed as well (I think).
Old 2006-03-22, 19:48   Link #22
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

I would think the episode would be considered to be at least somewhat satisfactory for me if Haruka vs Nina (or whoever) fight is shown for more than 10 seconds and for a change to have an episode without Arika. Yes, I know, I don't really expect much, do I? Aswad kicking ass would also be nice to see and I am curious what the hell Natsuki and Nao will do when they return to Garderobe but that will probably be shown in the last two episodes.

Old 2006-03-22, 20:04   Link #23
WhereAmI
Ecchi Otaku

Location: Inside your head, I'm a figment of your imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
...and for a change to have an episode without Arika...
I'm not sure that makes a lot of sense (at least for me). This series is technically about her. It would be like Mai-Hime doing an episode without Mai, Gundam Seed episode without Kira (excluding GSD), Fate/Stay Night without Shirou, etc... While all these stories (include Mia Otome) include a large cast, they are all still driven by one main character. To do most of series from that perspective, and then do an entire episode without the main character (excluding an episode that deals entirely with a flash back), I think it would start to make the audience (at the very least me) wonder what the relevance is in having a main character for that series; or at the very least, it would make me wonder what is happening with the main character (which would in turn, make me lose interest in the episode).

For me, that was the real flaw in Gundam Seed Destiny, when they moved the story away from Shinn and focused it on Kira (well that and the fact that story overall started to go down hill around the same time that they focused it on Kira). But even if they had a "better" story line, I still think it would have dropped down a knotch when they changed the focus over to Kira. Sorry for straying away from the topic, I just felt I need to put this in to support my argument.

Last edited by WhereAmI; 2006-03-22 at 20:21.
Old 2006-03-23, 01:22   Link #24
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

i don mind anything anymore... issue on who is this and that...

i just wan some action from natsuki...>_>" i watch mai otome partially is because of all those XXX thingy(if u know wat i mean... )

sunrise finally came to realise that they plant in too much filler and so they gonna make a 1hr special .....(entertainment in front, fusing in the middle and story development behind)

since they make it a special esp for that combination, anything could happen..theory on mashiro being the dark lady or aoi..one of them might be true but they contridict each other...

nina..at least beforehand should drink some wintermelon milk to boost up ur breast... (nah just some america joke..lolz)
Old 2006-03-23, 01:59   Link #25
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

I think the thing that Irina gets from Yohko is Erstin's letter, and Irina gives it to Nina...
Old 2006-03-23, 04:08   Link #26
Anime Adoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Erstin comes back to life... sorta... ok I'm not sure about that part but I really hope that's not a flash back since she's crying and I don't recall seeing her cry
Well, maybe Schwarz has the technology to revive or recreate people who were once enslaved and died... That might be the thing he wants from Nagi: Some piece of missing technology. Erstin would be a good first test sample to try the technology on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
Anyway, nothing will happen between Nina and Sergay obviously.
The script writers just want to give Sergay the chance to compare Nina's body to Arika's.
It is probably more that the script writers wanted the give the fans a chance to compare Nina's body to Arika's...
Old 2006-03-23, 05:14   Link #27
Kalyia
~*... 雪心 ..

Send a message via AIM to Kalyia Send a message via MSN to Kalyia
humm i think if u have XXX since in Mai Otome that will be banned or it consider a hentai so i dun think it will works
Old 2006-03-23, 05:29   Link #28
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyia
humm i think if u have XXX since in Mai Otome that will be banned or it consider a hentai so i dun think it will works
It would just be fogged out. Nothing new.

Anyway, why waste a reason to have "DVD Omakes"? The real money is in the DVD sales.

In a day or two the "underwear party" Mai Otome DVD special 3 would be out, by the way.
Old 2006-03-23, 05:31   Link #29
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyia

...hmm sry? my XXX means shoujo ai/yuri/shoujo......
Old 2006-03-23, 05:42   Link #30
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
...hmm sry? my XXX means shoujo ai/yuri/shoujo......
XXX means hard-core sex scenes in the Western lingo. If you want to mention Yuri, you call it yuri.

(Note: It would not normally be realistic enough for an animated scene to be classified as XXX-rated. Thought it would come close, if the voice-actresses had their voices recorded while having real sex with each other in the recording studio. )
Old 2006-03-23, 06:09   Link #31
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
XXX means hard-core sex scenes in the Western lingo. If you want to mention Yuri, you call it yuri.

(Note: It would not normally be realistic enough for an animated scene to be classified as XXX-rated. Thought it would come close, if the voice-actresses had their voices recorded while having real sex with each other in the recording studio. )

man >_>"""""""""""

modified quote
i just wan some action from natsuki...>_>" i watch mai otome partially is because of all those "SSY" thingy(if u know wat i mean... )
Old 2006-03-23, 11:26   Link #32
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
It's rather early, since it's not even Thursday yet...

Anyway, nothing will happen between Nina and Sergay obviously.
The script writers just want to give Sergay the chance to compare Nina's body to Arika's.
That would be a perfect comparison for Sergey to make. Sergey - Quote: "I turned down Arika because I thought that she was flat and under derveloped, but her's are much better developed that your's!" End of Quote - End of Sergey.
Old 2006-03-23, 11:26   Link #33
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2495823.htm
http://nov.2chan.net/24/res/351820.htm

there you go
Old 2006-03-23, 11:27   Link #34
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2495823.htm
http://nov.2chan.net/24/res/351820.htm

For 1 min EnseiSong^^;
So let check
Old 2006-03-23, 11:28   Link #35
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome
I think the thing that Irina gets from Yohko is Erstin's letter, and Irina gives it to Nina...
That's a good guess. I hope Ers is still resting in peace.
Old 2006-03-23, 11:34   Link #36
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

need to wait for another couple of mins ..uploading image in process..
Old 2006-03-23, 11:42   Link #37
Pazu
F

oh my...

Old 2006-03-23, 11:45   Link #38
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
@Pazu, That's not surprisng, after the botched-up mission to capture Mashiro Tomoe is probably feel extremely down again...which means MORE FAN SERVICE
Old 2006-03-23, 11:45   Link #39
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Spoiler:

My God! Lots of surprises.

And more Tomoe x Shizuru yuri to the chagrin of highly devoted, hardcore ShizNat fans.
Old 2006-03-23, 11:47   Link #40
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

What happen to Akane

And who is the girl witht he elf ears