AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-17, 00:23   Link #301
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Also all the characters are at the pinnacle of their bad assery/heroism in HF. Any F/S N fan should be obliged to play Heaven's Feel.
No... they're not. If you really believe the likes of Archer, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Caster, Assassin, Kuzuki, etc. are at the pinnacle of their badassery/heroism in HF then you shouldn't be saying anything about what any FSN fan should or should not be doing.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 00:28   Link #302
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
No... they're not. If you really believe the likes of Archer, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Caster, Assassin, Kuzuki, etc. are at the pinnacle of their badassery/heroism in HF then you shouldn't be saying anything about what any FSN fan should or should not be doing.
I apologize I thought I put "almost" in my post, I let the word slip. I edited it now. No, just a good many of the main cast are.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 12:28   Link #303
LostHanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
Balls.
I just don't have any motivation to play it right now. I've played Unlimited Codes, does what happen to Sakura in that happen to her in F/SN? Cos I thought that was a spoiler and was a little disappointed (might be why I haven't played Heaven's Feel).
There's no air date yet for this yet right? I'll try to find the motivation one weekend to finish F/SN before it airs.
Not really. Unlimited Codes is way different.
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 16:32   Link #304
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
No, just a good many of the main cast are.
Indeed, Heaven's Feel is about letting the characters who didn't shine in Fate and UBW a chance to take the spotlight for once, and I think it's much better for it.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 00:45   Link #305
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Indeed, Heaven's Feel is about letting the characters who didn't shine in Fate and UBW a chance to take the spotlight for once, and I think it's much better for it.
Indeed. Rider and Ilya were awesome, Rider especially since she goes down like a chump in the previous routes.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 00:57   Link #306
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Play through Heaven's Feel for your answer, it's fantastic. Sakura is an excellent fucking character.
Seriously I read through this sentence and the first meaning I got was the double entendre. Or maybe that was your intended interpretation >_>

Anyways I believe if you want to see ALL the characters shine in all their badass glory, you can't go past the penultimate scene of F/HA. That was just simply sheer utter manly awesomeness.
Old 2011-02-20, 01:12   Link #307
LostHanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Seriously I read through this sentence and the first meaning I got was the double entendre. Or maybe that was your intended interpretation >_>

Anyways I believe if you want to see ALL the characters shine in all their badass glory, you can't go past the penultimate scene of F/HA. That was just simply sheer utter manly awesomeness.

Both would still be very true!
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 12:59   Link #308
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
She's all right in this picture. The one where she looked weird was the previous one. More specifically her face. Same with Kiritsugu.

Kinda depressing that discussing how Saber looks in each promotional poster is the only form of hype we have left as we wait for this show to air though.
This is really one of those things you wish you didn't hear about until it was almost time. Though you'd have to be living under a rock to miss news this perfect.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 10:12   Link #309
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I apologize I thought I put "almost" in my post, I let the word slip. I edited it now. No, just a good many of the main cast are.
Heroic? I agree that there is a good amount of action in Fate/Zero, but the servants and masters are far from heroic in this. There's a fair amount of dirty fighting and backstabbing.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 16:19   Link #310
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Heroic? I agree that there is a good amount of action in Fate/Zero, but the servants and masters are far from heroic in this. There's a fair amount of dirty fighting and backstabbing.
That's why he said Heaven's Feel in his post, not Fate/Zero.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 17:51   Link #311
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Ssshhhhhhhh!!!
Old 2011-02-25, 20:38   Link #312
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

ann have interview with ufotable and aniplex.

nothing special about fate/zero except that it been made by same team of KnK.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...d-hikaru-kondo

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 22:53   Link #313
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
ann have interview with ufotable and aniplex.

nothing special about fate/zero except that it been made by same team of KnK.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...d-hikaru-kondo
Quote:
We have [Tomonori] Sudo-san, who also worked on Garden of Sinners as a character designer, and [Atsushi] Ikariya-san, whose name was changed from Itagaki, as a key animator. He did a great job in Garden of Sinners, like the scene on the roof in chapter one and the battle scene in chapter seven.
Say no more.
Old 2011-02-26, 07:58   Link #314
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Since apparently Kenji Kawai will be working on BONES' Towa no Quon, does this mean we'll probably not see a return from Kawai on F/Z? I'd imagine a series of movies might be a bit more time consuming than your usual anime, so I'm not sure how well he could tackle two projects "at the same time".

That said, I was listening to that image album by ZIZZ for F/Z the other day and thinking that if that was any sort of indicator of what one could expect from the music in this series, then maybe Yasuharu Takanashi would be a good fit. He could definitely do stuff like "The Berserker" from that album if he did something more akin to his work on Shiki, with REMI choruses and all. And then maybe some action scene might be perfect for him to experiment with the awesome guitars that are charateristic from his more upbeat stuff.

Oh well, just a thought, haha.
Old 2011-02-26, 08:15   Link #315
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
does this mean we'll probably not see a return from Kawai on F/Z?
Not really. Composers have been known to work on more then one project at a time.
Old 2011-02-26, 08:20   Link #316
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Well, that might be so, what made me wonder was actually the fact that it's a series of movies. Like I said, it seems to be a bit more troublesome since a lot of times they're composing tracks for each individual scene, as opposed to something that will serve as the series' general "battle theme", and then something for the random slice of life moment and so on.

That said though, I arguably don't follow Kawai enough to know if he has a story of working on multiple series at the same time, like Yasuharu does, for instance! Maybe I'm just too used to Kajiura's sporadical schedules.
Old 2011-02-26, 08:45   Link #317
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Since apparently Kenji Kawai will be working on BONES' Towa no Quon, does this mean we'll probably not see a return from Kawai on F/Z? I'd imagine a series of movies might be a bit more time consuming than your usual anime, so I'm not sure how well he could tackle two projects "at the same time".

That said, I was listening to that image album by ZIZZ for F/Z the other day and thinking that if that was any sort of indicator of what one could expect from the music in this series, then maybe Yasuharu Takanashi would be a good fit. He could definitely do stuff like "The Berserker" from that album if he did something more akin to his work on Shiki, with REMI choruses and all. And then maybe some action scene might be perfect for him to experiment with the awesome guitars that are charateristic from his more upbeat stuff.

Oh well, just a thought, haha.
I sure do wish they could keep stuff from the image album like Berserker's theme and the rendition of Sword of Promised Victory, which is the best version I've ever heard of it.
Old 2011-02-28, 17:57   Link #318
Miraluka
Banned

Ikakami on interview.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 15:21   Link #319
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I'm certainly hoping Kawai comes back for F/Z. His music was amazing for the movie and the animated series. It added to the whole experience.
Old 2011-03-01, 18:22   Link #320
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I hope there are plenty of tracks though. I didn't like how we had the same music from the beginning of the anime series in the end.

Tags
fate/stay night, nasu, ufotable, urobuchi gen, visual novel adaptation