AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2005-12-19, 08:18   Link #41
kljs
Codename : Dreams

Send a message via ICQ to kljs Send a message via MSN to kljs Send a message via Yahoo to kljs
Luffy will be the strongest. period.
kljs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 14:59   Link #42
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Whitebeard, Koji, Enel
Although i reckon Enel would take Koji. Ice cannot hurt lighting.

But the 3 Admirals, Shichbukai, Shanks, Luffy, Lucci,Ace would all be in there
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 17:13   Link #43
LastDuaL
Drunken Samurai

Whitebeard is the strongest man in the world, but out of who we've actually seen fight...

I think every One Piece character is weak against something....but overall I would pick Enel as being the most powerful that we've seen.

Maybe he hasn't mastered his powers on the level of Crocodile or Luffy, but his logia fruit power is just ridiculously strong. Lightening is hotter/contains more energy than fire, melts ice, and in a concentrated blast could basically disperse most any molecular structure, such as smoke (in reality, it would melt rubber also...). He can hear you from miles away, move at the speed of light, and destroy entire islands or fleets of ships from a distance.

Of course, I would imagine stronger DF users. Time would be pretty invincible, and a magnetism user could basically destroy anything (Magneto style ^_^ - meaning you would have to consider that it is magnetism that holds each and every atom together).
LastDuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 19:33   Link #44
ninraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
He only beat Eneru because he was rubber... so you can't put him above the other straw hats. And Croc? I would say Croc is equal or stronger to him. He won 1/3 fights. And when he won he was out for a long time. He could've continued like Luffy had done the first few fights and come back to face him and probably win. So Luffy I would say isn't stronger than Croc.

He's definitely not the strongest now.

That's what i love about one piece. You don't have to be the strongest to win. Devil fruits are only as good as how you use them. I like it that way so much more than the dbz way. By the end if you weren't strong enough to tear a hole in time and space, you couldn't beat goku.

Quote:
Of course, I would imagine stronger DF users. Time would be pretty invincible
I remember DBZ had a guy use time. Obviously if he was able to stop time he could kill anyone he wanted to since they couldnt defend. The cop-out was that he had to hold his breath and he was too out of shape. If One Piece ever has a time user like that, I hope it isn't some sort of cop-out.

Quote:
and a magnetism user could basically destroy anything (Magneto style ^_^ - meaning you would have to consider that it is magnetism that holds each and every atom together).
Also consider the magnetism for each island is how they navigate the grand line. that guy could cause some major problems.

Quote:
hmmm... as for the gal... Robin is the winner...
spoiler for the water 7 arc

Spoiler:
ninraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 01:10   Link #45
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Cool

Hey Hey, The Phenomenol is back and ready to talk about One Piece. What's up Neodrag, MihawkXGP, and the rest og the forum. Are you guys excited?, you should be!.

Now to this discussion who is the strongest in One Piece. It clearly states in the anime and manga that Whitebeard is the strongest man in the world period!.

Also their is alot of talk about Shanks being a close second to Whitebeard which is obviously no proof or information that backs this theory up. If you talk about Shanks being second to Whitebeard in terms of Strength you would have to mention Hawkeye's Mihawk right along with him. It states in the One Piece red data book on page 152 in the Shanks information Blurb that Mihawk and Shanks were rivals. I will scan some of the book for you guys later.

Anyway, what it says on that page:

本来左ききであるシャンクスはかつて、右の腰に長剣を携えていた。 ミホークとライバルだった過去からみて も、その剣の実力は世界でもトップクラスだ ったのだろう

"At first, the left-handed Shanks had simply carried his sword on the right side. When he was a rival of Mihawk, he was regarded as having some of the world's top-class skills"

As an addendum to that, Shanks carries a longsword and obviously has phenomenol skills to rival someone like Mihawk.

Their are alot of candidates who could be the second strongest The three Admirals, The Buddah Sengoku, Smoker, Dragon, aokiji, Ace, Ener, and etc.

It is hard too tell my guess would be Mihawk with Shanks right up their with him I am guessing that their bounties would not be that far apart.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 09:32   Link #46
Fab$tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroPris
one of the strongest must be Dragon. Smoker didnt want to fight him and smoker is very strong. pluss dragons "ability" was the strongest move we have seen so far.

Please, what is the abilty of dragon ?

He did nothing in (how was it called) Lock Town ?? "The Home of Gold Roger"
Fab$tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 10:29   Link #47
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Good to see you back Ph.
Dragon, caused that Giant storm, thingy in Louge town which allowed Luffy and the rest to escape- that green wind-whatever it was.

Yes- i forgot about Sengoku- no doubt he could be.
Old 2005-12-23, 13:08   Link #48
Phenomenal
Banned

It's Nice to see your post MihawkXGP, you are right about Dragon's actions in Louge town.

Oh and now I see how powerful Lucci is I finally realize it. His abilities for a human is quite impressive. He is a very explosive character!.

However I am not quite sure Ener can be the strongest because Luffy said it himself in episode 184 that "their are many men in the seas more powerful than Ener". It was the part where he had the golden ball stuck to his arm, and he fell of Maxim.
Old 2005-12-23, 15:21   Link #49
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

You have to see Enel's power to see how powerful he is.
That Kind of Power is practically unbeatable.
Maybe there are some.
His Powers are Amazing.

Its good to see- you've seen teh Light on the Lucci matter. He is awesomely Powerful.
Old 2005-12-23, 17:15   Link #50
Phenomenal
Banned

I've seen the whole Skypiea arc, yeah I've seen Ener's power, I like his abilities but I really don't think he will be as powerful in the seas as he is in the sky.

MihawkXGP, where would you rank Ener if he was in the seas concerning his powers? would you have him high up their with the famous pirates?
Old 2005-12-23, 22:04   Link #51
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
Hey Hey, The Phenomenol is back and ready to talk about One Piece. What's up Neodrag, MihawkXGP, and the rest og the forum. Are you guys excited?, you should be!.
NOOOOOOO!! T3h Ph3n0m is back! Run for your life. Just kidding. Welcome back Phenom. Btw, the strongest characters are the ones who can lie on a camel's back while wrapped in bandages.

Can Shanks do that?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 22:48   Link #52
Phenomenal
Banned

Wow! that was funny!!, What's up monir It is good to hear from you!!! I probably missed you the most.

Hell you got a great argument because no one can do what Ussop does. By many (fans) he is regarded as being the strongest character.

Great Scene!! I Like it Monir, PART PARTY PARTY!!!!
Old 2005-12-24, 09:20   Link #53
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
I've seen the whole Skypiea arc, yeah I've seen Ener's power, I like his abilities but I really don't think he will be as powerful in the seas as he is in the sky.

MihawkXGP, where would you rank Ener if he was in the seas concerning his powers? would you have him high up their with the famous pirates?
I'd rank him very Highly with the Blue Sea Pirates. You'd be mad not too.
I'm not saying someone Like, Whitebeard couldn't beat him- but you know.

No one can do what Ussop does- Not even Pirate King Roger himself could.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:17   Link #54
Phenomenal
Banned

Isn't that the truth MihawkXGP.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:46   Link #55
AnbuItachi

im giogn to go with mihawk.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 16:28   Link #56
Chuixupu
Shikachu

lol, that picture is funny. Heck, how was it that he RAN around in a full body cast? That's amazing. He might not be able to lift a building, but nobody takes punishment quite like Usopp. XD
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 19:35   Link #57
compegord07

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDuaL
Of course, I would imagine stronger DF users. Time would be pretty invincible, and a magnetism user could basically destroy anything (Magneto style ^_^ - meaning you would have to consider that it is magnetism that holds each and every atom together).
I don;t want to be an asshole or anything but this was just a plain ignorant remark. Magnetism does not hold atoms together, strong nuclear force does. Weak electromagnetics work on molecules and such not individual atoms.
compegord07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 20:51   Link #58
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

IIRC, nuclear forces hold the nuclei of the atoms together. But it's electromagnetics which keeps the electrons "near" the protons of the nuclei.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 01:27   Link #59
Phenomenal
Banned

Well hell can Ener defeat Ace? Interesting question.
Old 2006-01-01, 05:12   Link #60
Tybbe
Baka

The D says it all. The whole luffy family is kind of hard core. anyway right for the moment ch 430+ i should guess white beard/shanks are the strongest ones. it's kind of hard acctualy to tell who are the strongest ones it all deppends on what ep/ch you are on. becuse it's always change :P
Tybbe is offline   Reply With Quote