AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 13 17.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 35.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 23.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 13.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.74%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.37%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-12-11, 22:05   Link #141
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
But yeah just skipped the incredible debates that have rolled on for page after page. Does anyone ever change their minds during these debates? Seems everyone just gets entrenched in their position and digs in no matter what the other side throws at them.

I'll just reaffirm my initial position of sympathy for Saten and how things worked out. Definitely a reckless action to take, but based on the information she had it hardly warranted the result that came from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melange View Post
Wind control?? It'll be perfect for FLIPPING SKIRTS!!
Now this is a good response to the episode . Really this would make it all the simpler to flip Uiharu's skirt. Though she might have stuck to the normal method for the rush of physically flinging up the skirt .
Old 2009-12-11, 22:16   Link #142
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
But yeah just skipped the incredible debates that have rolled on for page after page. Does anyone ever change their minds during these debates? Seems everyone just gets entrenched in their position and digs in no matter what the other side throws at them.
Well that's how it pretty much always works in general real life. The only places you actually see one side changing thir mind about anything in a debate is on TV.
Old 2009-12-11, 22:21   Link #143
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well that's how it pretty much always works in general real life. The only places you actually see one side changing thir mind about anything in a debate is on TV.
Yeah true enough . Just impressed that people can keep going regardless. I'd get tired and say "oh forget it."
Old 2009-12-11, 22:30   Link #144
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Yeah true enough . Just impressed that people can keep going regardless. I'd get tired and say "oh forget it."
Well, that's pretty much what I did in this thread, so....
Old 2009-12-15, 11:35   Link #145
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
makes me wonder why the Anti-Skills seems to lack a very powerful esper team in their units?
seriously? i blame them if they suck at their job for lacking such espers
hmmmmm....
From what we saw in Index and Railgun so far:

Anti-Skill has no espers. They are more like a combined police, military and SWAT in one. On the other hand Judgement only has esper, their force (probably) consists of higher level espers only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Yes but every person drops their childish dreams at one point. I seriously don't see a reason at all why she should be special. Everoyne's dreams go down in flames when the grow older but no one goes around doint what they want to do by sayin "well its my dream so it's ok and I had no idea that it might be dangerous". How do you see that happening in reality?
1) Its your choice to follow the dreams you had as a child or not. That does /not/ make them childish.

2) Saten knew exactly that the LU was dangerous. However her desire to get an ability was simply stronger than her reasoning. I dont say that this is good but honestly it happens to everyone at some point.

Quote:
And thats the reason I jumped from page 3 to page 8 after almost ragequitting from the Saten hating
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 21:39   Link #146
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, never would have guessed the scientist, that was behind it all, still the eyes should have been a bit of a clue, it's not the first time the lady with the droopy eyes, was behind it all.