AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 07:32   Link #201
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The only thing I can think of to answer/counter my previous question is..... Maybe that rule isn't applied when a Hunter fight another Hunter? Since basically Yuu was fighting Airu on #5 and Tagiru was fighting Ren on #6

Then again Airu said that she has her own rule when Tagiru said that she couldn't hunt another Hunter's Digimon. Either that's only Tagiru's assumption or it is the rule. But if it were the official rule, it's easily violated and Airu didn't get punishment/penalty nor something happend.

When it's said that Hunter can't do [insert rule here], does that mean they simply can't or they can but they will have to pay some price (get punishment or it endangers DigiQuarts/Digital World somehow)? Or it just simply the clock shop owner's fake rule like FlareKnight said, so Taiki, a legend on Digital World, can't overpower other Hunter so whatever someone/something is planning, he won't endangers?

Looks like I'm overthinking it
Old 2011-11-08, 08:13   Link #202
Homura7

Quote:
62. The Great Thriving Digimon Hunt! The Remarkable Hunter of the Shopping District
デジモンハント大繁盛!商店街の凄腕ハンター!
Dejimon hanto dai hanjō! Shōten gai no sugoude hantā!

63. Taiki is Targeted! The Roar of the Super Celebrity Star!
狙われたタイキ!超セレブ・スターの雄たけび !
Nerawa reta Taiki! Chō serebu.sutā no otakebi!

64. Hong Kong Landing! Protect the Super Beautiful Girl Idol!!
香港上陸!超美少女アイドルを守れ!!
Honkon jōriku! Chō bishōjo aidoru o mamore!!
Episode 64 sounds yummy.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 09:20   Link #203
gameboy234

More nene cosplay?

What happen to kiriha?
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 10:02   Link #204
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
More nene cosplay?

What happen to kiriha?
Maybe he snuck back into the digital world to conquer it for good while Shoutmon is gone ? But really he could be anywhere. They could just have him be from a different city which would easily isolate him. They haven't bothered to talk about Akari and Zenjirou from the same city after all. Could be just holding him in reserve for when the series gets serious. Kiriha would just snap on these 'rivals' and put them into the ground which would kill some of the episodes .

Some of those episode titles do seem to have potential like the last one. Though unfortunately I can see 'cameo' being the extent of it.
Old 2011-11-08, 18:01   Link #205
Homura7

Quote:
61話 お好み焼きパニック!パグモンだらけの街
ep61 "Okonomiyaki Panic!The City full of Pagumon!"
脚本:吉田玲子 演出:中村亮太 絵コンテ:岡村正弘 作画監督:榎本勝紀

タギルとガムドラモンの喧哗
Tagiru and Gumdramon's argument.

62話 デジモンハント大繁盛!商店街の凄腕ハンター!
ep 62: Thriving Digimon Hunt! Shopping District Remarkable Hunt!
脚本:村山功 演出:岩井隆央 絵コンテ:八島善孝 作画監督:浅沼昭弘

新キャラ登场(リョウマの隣にいるキャラ)
New Character appear (The green shirt fellow with the Dobermon that stands beside Ryoma in the intro)

63話 狙われたタイキ!超セレブ・スターの雄たけび!
ep 63: Taiki is being Target! The Super Celebrity Star's Brave Shout!
脚本:三条陸 演出・絵コンテ:細田雅弘 作画監督:直井正博

タイキとアカリのデート回
An ep about Taiki and Akari's date

64話 香港上陸!超美少女アイドルを守れ!!
ep 64: Land in Hong Kong! Protect the Super Beauty Idol!!
脚本:米村正二 演出・絵コンテ:園田誠 作画監督:梨澤孝司

ネネを守る回
An ep about protecting Nene.
Updated with further info.
Old 2011-11-08, 18:56   Link #206
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
So Akari is coming back? What episode is that when you don't count the sixth season/firsy 54 episodes?

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 19:10   Link #207
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
So Akari is coming back? What episode is that when you don't count the sixth season/firsy 54 episodes?
It's Episode 9.
Old 2011-11-08, 20:43   Link #208
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

62-64 sound interesting

Wonder who is "super celebrity star" refers to on 62 title...
Old 2011-11-08, 23:42   Link #209
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
If so I can't wait for them to explain both what she's been doing for all this time and how they plan to make her invisible for another huge stretch in the series . That girl just can't stay with the main group for too long without being tossed.
Old 2011-11-10, 09:58   Link #210
Homura7

Quote:
61話 お好み焼きパニック!パグモンだらけの街
ep61 "Okonomiyaki Panic!The City full of Pagumon!"
脚本:吉田玲子 演出:中村亮太 絵コンテ:岡村正弘 作画監督:榎本勝紀

---TVAsahi---
タギル(声?井上麻里奈)とユウ(声?沖佳苗)、タイキ(声?高山みなみ)は放課後、お好み焼き店へ。とこ ろが扉を開けた途端、3人はデジモンたちが暮らす世界「デジクオーツ」へ突入し、お好み焼きの匂いが大好き なパグモンとい
うデジモンと遭遇。タギルはパグモンをハントすることに。
激,悠和大器放學後去雜樣煎菜餅店。然而一打開門,三人就突然進入了數碼獸所居住的世界『數碼晶界』,與非 常喜歡雜樣煎菜餅的叫柏古兽的數碼獸們相遇,激打算捕獵柏古兽。
Tagiru, Yuu and Taiki go to Okonomiyaki store after school. But the moment the three of them open the door, they go into the world where Digimon live in "Digi-Quartz", and encounter a Digimon name Pagumon, who loves Okinomiyaki. Tagiru want to hunt Pagumon.

その翌日、タギルたちはポテトチップスを食べていた人たちが消えたり、浮いたりしたという話を耳にする。す ると、「それはきっとジャガモンの仕業です」と パグモン。さっそくタギルはジャガモンをハントするため、近所のコンビニへ。ポテトチップスの袋を手にしな がら宙に浮いている少年少女たちを尻目に、タギ ルはデジクオーツへ突入し、ジャガモンをハントしようとする。ところが、タギルがガムドラモン(声?渡辺久 美子)をリロードした瞬間、自分が戦いたいとご ね始めるパグモン。ジャガモンはパグモンに気を取られたガムドラモンを弾き飛ばし、逃げてしまう。しかも、 再びジャガモンを見つけ出したかと思ったら、パ グモンのでたらめアドバイスのせいで、またしてもハントは失敗。パグモンのせいでハントに失敗したガムドラ モンは激怒し、クロスローダーからパグモンを追 い出すよう、タギルに要求する。ところが、タギルはパグモンをかばい、ガムドラモンと口論に。完全にへそを 曲げたガムドラモンは、ライバルハンターである リョウマ(声?柿原徹也)のクロスローダーの中に入ってしまう!

The next day, Tagiru and others heard about whoever ate the Potato Chips are either disappeared or flowing int he air. Then Pagumon says :"It must be Jyagamon's doing!" Tagiru wants to hunt Jyagamon, he goes towards the closest convenient store. He stunks looking at the boys and girls who are holding the Potato Chips and flowing in the air, Tagiru goes into Digi-Quartz, and plans to hunt Jyagamon. However as Tagiru reloads Gumdramon, Pagumon starts to battle themselves. Jyagamon notices Pagumon, he sends Gundramon flying and runs away. Then they thought that they can find Jyagamon, but due to Pagumon's "bad/BS" advices, they continoue to lose the hunt. Because it's all Pagumon's fault, Gundramon is very angry, and demand Tagiru to reload him from the Xros Loader to capture Pagumon. However Tagiru is defending for Pagumon, and starts to argue with Gundramon. Gundramon is pissed and goes into one of the Rival Hunter, Ryoma's Xros Loader!

離れ離れになってしまうタギルとガムドラモン。そんななか、タギルの目の前でお好み焼きをたらふく食べた パグモンに異変が起こり…。
Tagiru and Gundramon are separated from each other. Then Pagumon who are in front of him ate the Okinomiyaki and starts to become strange.
Here begins Tagiru's character development.

Digimons introduced in this episode:

Pagumon - Baby
Jyagamon - Perfect
Old 2011-11-10, 21:20   Link #211
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 58: Targeted Honor Students! Blossomon's Smile

To me this episode is worth rewatching over and over and many times I like.

I feel this particular episode is successful, because whether or not it was intentional a sort of potential chemistry could be stirred up between Miho and Yuu. Of course, Miho was just attracted to Yuu's jealousy of Tagiru playing with Gumdramon, because she was reeking of jealousy herself and let to become one with Blossomon.
This union of sorts enhanced her senses; maybe her sense of smell got too enhanced, that she practically could smell Yuu's jealousy for over a mile.

A second factor that makes it work is how Yuu misses Damemon. Since I started the second show, it's been four consecutive episodes since little dame, dame has yet to show-up. After all, in the last fight against Baguramon all good Digimon made it back except for Damemon.
Yuu's reaction for both regret and miss was portrayed very personal and spontaneous, and not just realistic; I was able to empathize with him and got immersed in Yuus' shoes.

Probably, the only flaw was that the appearances of the Digimon Hunters as the "seemingly" antagonists of the week looks too mechanical and predictable.

A special note to observe is that season seven, for the time being at least, expands from the same themes explored previously in Data Squad, although Tamers established the issue to a minor degree, first.

Digimon getting drawn towards humans due to the latter exhibiting particularly, dangerous obsessions and frustrated feelings. Although this current season elevates the stakes higher with the human victim/culprit actually longing subconsciously for the Digimon's power and letting it into himself or herself.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 17:34   Link #212
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 59: Watch Out for Cuteness!! Hunter Airu's Trap!

I apologize for the double post, since no one else has posted in the last week.

On-Topic
This episode was very beautiful, because at long last since 52 from the previous season Yuu got his long-awaited reunion with Damemon, and Damemon's evolution proved to have the best master for ninpou techniques at countering Airus' traps.

With this happy reunion Xros Heart's team of hunters is fully settled.

I took to notice that for this season's show TOEI's investing a lot of money, because at least for Xros Heart's team each partner Digimon has its own Super-Evolution theme song. Furthermore, the super-evolution sequences for each digimon at both teams are customized.

And, thank you very much about those pictures of grown-up, idol Nene; at least, we all know now that she's become an idol and is having her tour overseas.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 01:46   Link #213
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep7:
Old 2011-11-15, 01:49   Link #214
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep7:
Can't wait
Old 2011-11-16, 05:42   Link #215
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oh, so now they show us that a Digimon can freely go inside anyone's Xros Loader (Gumdramon) and tamed/owned Digimon can refuse to go back his/her owner Xros Loader (Pagumon) ^^

And it's also nice to see Metal Tyrannomon wanted to help Tagiru, though I wanted to see Sagomon and Blossomon in action instead

I always hated Pagumon before since its evil eyes creep me out, but on this episode when it's not berserk it's actually pretty cute
Old 2011-11-16, 12:39   Link #216
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Oh, so now they show us that a Digimon can freely go inside anyone's Xros Loader (Gumdramon) and tamed/owned Digimon can refuse to go back his/her owner Xros Loader (Pagumon) ^^

And it's also nice to see Metal Tyrannomon wanted to help Tagiru, though I wanted to see Sagomon and Blossomon in action instead

I always hated Pagumon before since its evil eyes creep me out, but on this episode when it's not berserk it's actually pretty cute
Don't be fooled. If there's one thing the original Adventure taught me is that Pagumon are utter evil !

But yeah got some nice general information about Digimon movement through Xros Loaders.

Also we got the important information of "don't feed the Pagumon."
Old 2011-11-16, 12:53   Link #217
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

How funny would it be if Gumdramon DigiXros with Pagumon
Old 2011-11-16, 13:39   Link #218
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
But yeah got some nice general information about Digimon movement through Xros Loaders.

Also we got the important information of "don't feed the Pagumon."
And by that, we know that a Digimon can turn out berserk not only on DigiQuartz but also on Human World. And even a tamed/hunted Digimon can retain its berserk/available-for-hunt status. If not, Tagiru shouldn't be able to reload Metal Tyrannomon since Pagumon is his Digimon and is already reloaded

Btw, the coin Digimon on the next episode preview, was it one of the previous season's contest winner design shown on the break segment?
Old 2011-11-16, 14:22   Link #219
Homura7

Quote:
Btw, the coin Digimon on the next episode preview, was it one of the previous season's contest winner design shown on the break segment?
Yep, it's is. Its Baby level form is Zenimon, a small silver coin. Ganemon is Adult level.

Pagumons are always like this, but if tamed correctly, even this little punk can turn out very cute and polite, albeit it still will retain its mischievous behaviour and ravenous appetite, else it wouln't be Pagumon. One thing I like about this show is how the producers stick to each Digimon character profile.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-11-16 at 14:32.
Old 2011-11-16, 16:19   Link #220
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
And by that, we know that a Digimon can turn out berserk not only on DigiQuartz but also on Human World. And even a tamed/hunted Digimon can retain its berserk/available-for-hunt status. If not, Tagiru shouldn't be able to reload Metal Tyrannomon since Pagumon is his Digimon and is already reloaded

At this point I think the whole "1 digimon at a time" is a rule to be followed when its convenient for the writers. Or just an exclusive rule they can pull out when people ask why Taiki isn't using X4. They just break it so often and yet occasionally reference it.