AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 06:06   Link #2501
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I feel that Kira, Kuroi and my efforts are for naught (Now, if my username started with K like my real name, it would have been KKK)...
Don't say that, if people don't know about your work is because they are not interested in LN, or simply don't know of Bakatsuki existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Dammit, DON'T DIE ON ME IZURU!!!!!
Detective-San, which series is your Avatar from?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 06:17   Link #2502
HasuMasu
*Artist

Tasogare Otome X Amnesia.

She draws you in, no?
Old 2011-12-13, 06:44   Link #2503
Javiersansano

Quote:
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia.

She draws you in, no?
thanks, I have it in my list for reading

and i agree with that last comment
Old 2011-12-13, 07:06   Link #2504
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Dammit, DON'T DIE ON ME IZURU!!!!!
if you want, I can make him die, with low price *joke intended*

According to Warlock radar (a google earth map he hack with half of his usual determination) he just went to supermarket an hour ago, so rest assured

Warlock also said he got a call...just how the heck this little fella of mine can do something to Docomo* network?

*Docomo just one of Japanese Cellphone operator,in case you didn't know it
================================================== ============
back to topic

the extra from Blue Ray DVD vol 2 isn't translated yet Ping-bro? or it didn't exist?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 10:12   Link #2505
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
if you want, I can make him die, with low price *joke intended*

According to Warlock radar (a google earth map he hack with half of his usual determination) he just went to supermarket an hour ago, so rest assured

Warlock also said he got a call...just how the heck this little fella of mine can do something to Docomo* network?

*Docomo just one of Japanese Cellphone operator,in case you didn't know it
================================================== ============
back to topic

the extra from Blue Ray DVD vol 2 isn't translated yet Ping-bro? or it didn't exist?
Dude, don't joke around or you'll jinx it, we still need the moron alive, at least until he finishes IS
Old 2011-12-13, 10:25   Link #2506
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Dude, don't joke around or you'll jinx it, we still need the moron alive, at least until he finishes IS
Might not want to call the Author a moron, he's taking his time to make the novels so we shouldn't insult him.
Old 2011-12-13, 16:45   Link #2507
yuiichi9

I want to see ichika ask and make pressure against chifuyu to tell him who madoka. She probably known something.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 21:30   Link #2508
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Great, so the manga only has gotten as far as the end of the anime. That's fantastic, since nobody really ever translates LNs.
I LOLed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
WTH. He should take care of his health first of all, even at the 'expense' of not finishing the novel. It may disappoint the readers, but this is a work of fiction, not a nobel peace prize work. People will get over it, and there are so many other great good novels. Even if it's a joke, your post absolutely disgusts and offends me.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 23:04   Link #2509
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
WTH. He should take care of his health first of all, even at the 'expense' of not finishing the novel. It may disappoint the readers, but this is a work of fiction, not a nobel peace prize work. People will get over it, and there are so many other great good novels. Even if it's a joke, your post absolutely disgusts and offends me.
WTH? Sure take care of your health but if you have the gall to call yourself an artist, let alone "human", please finish what you started. No one will want to do anything with you if you don't finish any work.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 23:09   Link #2510
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
WTH? Sure take care of your health but if you have the gall to call yourself an artist, let alone "human", please finish what you started. No one will want to do anything with you if you don't finish any work.
If he doesn't take care of himself, he can't finish his work. Do you think he asked to get sick? Please don't insult the author when we're the ones relying on him to finish the novel. He's under no obligation to finish it and he could abandon it if he wanted since it's his work, not ours.

Lets stop here before this turns into a troll fight.
Old 2011-12-13, 23:36   Link #2511
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Wha? Most ridiculous response I have ever read. Let's see you comply with being forced going to office with a 42 degree celcius fever to pull an all-nighter to finish your work then we'll talk.

I could understand if it's some work that decide the survival of humankind, but a work of fiction only for the sake of temporary enjoyment? So people's temporal enjoyment beng more important than a person life has become the norm nowadays isn't it? Please stop thinking the author owes you or something, because he doesn't(more harsh version : stop being so full of yourselves)
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 23:58   Link #2512
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
If he doesn't take care of himself, he can't finish his work. Do you think he asked to get sick? Please don't insult the author when we're the ones relying on him to finish the novel. He's under no obligation to finish it and he could abandon it if he wanted since it's his work, not ours.

Lets stop here before this turns into a troll fight.
If we expect him to quit, then we're not really relying on him to finish the work now do we?

Fact is, people, unfinished works are what gives an author a bad rep. More so if it's a series or a trilogy. Do you know how an editor feels when one of the novelists/authors who work for him suddenly quit?

This is why having your series published is so goddamn hard. All of them are picky to the point that only the best works are published every year. To throw this away would be nothing less than an insult to those who worked hard to get theirs published and failed.

And I didn't insult the author, where the hell did you find that conclusion?

To say that he has no obligation clearly shows you don't know anything, or you're lazy. When you are an author who starts a series, take as much time as you can, but finish the work.
Old 2011-12-14, 00:12   Link #2513
Eratas123

Excuse me? Are you saying that finishing the novel is more important than taking care of himself? We don't know the reasons he stopped for now and we shouldn't be complaining and whining about it when we're not exactly doing anything. He has a life outside of being an author and we can't just say "Finish your work or we won't respect you!" since we don't know if he's continuing it or not. He may have legal problems, he may have health problems, he could even be just out of ideas. Either way, its not good to assume he's obligation to do this for us when he has a life.

Also, I'm saying you insulted the author because you said he shouldn't call himself human if he doesn't finish a harem comedy book. Seriously, it's a book not the cure for cancer. Saying he shouldn't call himself a human if he doesn't finish it is just insulting.

Look, I really don't want to fill up this thread with pointless arguments so lets just stop here. You have your own view and I have my own. I'm not forcing you to see it my way.
Old 2011-12-14, 00:24   Link #2514
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Then you should have stopped when I posted, because if you showed this argument to any editor of any publishing company anywhere in the world, they'll all eventually be at my side of the argument. Sorry to burst the bubble of any aspiring writers/journalist/novelist here who is still in college: This is how the real world works....

And I won't be the one who will disrespect the author first: unless his/her editor advised him to stop and abandon the work, if he quits, it gameover for him.
Old 2011-12-14, 01:27   Link #2515
larethian

Quote:
Then you should have stopped when I posted, because if you showed this argument to any editor of any publishing company anywhere in the world, they'll all eventually be at my side of the argument. Sorry to burst the bubble of any aspiring writers/journalist/novelist here who is still in college: This is how the real world works....

And I won't be the one who will disrespect the author first: unless his/her editor advised him to stop and abandon the work, if he quits, it gameover for him.
If he dies, then it's really game over for him duh.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 01:33   Link #2516
HasuMasu
*Artist

This is a weird argument.
Old 2011-12-14, 01:37   Link #2517
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
If he dies, then it's really game over for him duh.
And if he doesn't die, the game must continue.... or he should find another line of work and declare game over himself.
Old 2011-12-14, 01:41   Link #2518
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I have no problem of waiting, especially it was crystal clear that it was health problem, which is so common it's not funny, yet we can't still do anything but wait and cheers.

It was correct that sometimes Autrhor is forced to go beyond their limit for the sake of professionalism, and to be honest, that's what expected from every single author. But to what extent?

Would you satisfied if another "Kaze no Stigma" incident happens? No, we're not. If he quits because of jarring reason such as bored, then we can bash him all we want, but if he can't continue because he CAN'T WRITE, then what we can complaint about?
Old 2011-12-14, 03:06   Link #2519
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

CAN YOU ALL JUST GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!? JUST LET THE AUTHOR DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. IF THERE'S ANY NEWS, IT'LL BE NEWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
If it does exist, you wouldn't be asking this question already.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 12:27   Link #2520
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
CAN YOU ALL JUST GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!? JUST LET THE AUTHOR DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. IF THERE'S ANY NEWS, IT'LL BE NEWS.

If it does exist, you wouldn't be asking this question already.
weird! some one say to me that there is one.

Must be a lie, I'll kill him tomorrow for that...infront of the guards
===========================

now that there's no new material the boring meter start to fill up...

*went to fanfic IchiXMado ka* still no update...
*waiting for some one pass by my room to ask for a fight*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen