AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-13, 02:14   Link #2141
justpassingby

Quote:
Neurosis ? what is that ? some kind of Psychosomatic? can anyone explain to me?
^ Read the links I provided, and go deeper in the internet, and eventually read the LNs. If Bontenmaru is the perfect example of Chuunibyou patient, LN Juubei is the beau ideal of a Neurosis patient

Nah. I don't think the author will make his titled character as bitchy as other authors portrayed. Even if Juubei's mother dies, it will probably because of someone else's order (Konoe may be), and someone will trick Nobuna and Juubei into thinking Nobuna was the one who ordered the kill of the Hatano. Just like what Senchiyo did in vol 8 regarding Kanbei's sister. And Nobuna will cry, again. A Spiderman won't lose in in a Spiderman movie, just like the Empire got their "win" in Empire Strikes Back.

Nobuna being a tsundere in front of her retainers when everyone knew she likes Yoshiharu and vice versa was a waste of papers. Yoshiharu lying to Juubei made me cringe, and how he asserted that Nobuna is important to the world like a God (vol7) made me want to burn my books (one volume can buy me food enough for a full day). Some of Nobuna's political intention/decisions made me wonder why the hell I started this book in the first place.

Quote:
All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Well, I don't have the rights to complain when Nobuna is going to get her happy end with Yoshiharu. But Yoshiharu is so absorbed in protecting Nobuna, that he's going to neglect the one who did most of the important shit for Nobuna and himself?

Perhaps Kazumasu and Himiko who can read people mind can help her. Being a Akechi Juubei Mitsuhide is suffering.

I'm so going to drop a colony, or send a seismic wave if Juubei doesn't make it at the end of the novel. I still can know the ending based on 2ch.
Trust me, I'm an engineer. :P

And so, let's talk good things about Nobuna. When Harima (nickname given by Nobuna to Kanbei) introduce her Automata, Nobuna gave the idea of putting wheels to replace the legs for the automata to make it run faster. Kanbei said she did think about that, but because of Japan mountainous and confined regions, wheels were not appropriate. Nobuna advocated the importance of bipedal robots v8p29
I'm thanking Nobuna for making me remember VOTOMS. Oh, and also, Metal Gear Solid 3 everyone?

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 05:42.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 03:42   Link #2142
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby
^ Read the links I provided, and go deeper in the internet, and eventually read the LNs. If Bontenmaru is the perfect example of Chuunibyou patient, LN Juubei is the beau ideal of a Neurosis patient
Nobuna being a tsundere in front of her retainers when everyone knew she likes Yoshiharu and vice versa was a waste of papers. Yoshiharu lying to Juubei made me cringes, and how he asserted that Nobuna is important to the world like a God (vol7) made me want to burn my books (one volume can buy me food enough for a full day). Some of Nobuna's political intention/decisions made me wonder why the hell I started this book in the first place.
I don't understand the medical jargon in that site except that it is different with schizophrenia . that is why i ask, is that different with psychosomatic, a disease consisted of making up stuff of being sick and part of being crazy. from the simpsons . well... Chuunibyou. some kind like Rikka and Dark Flame Master? man... that is deep. i remember when i believe that all pervert protagonist like Rance, Ryo Saeba, Maebara K-1 , Tomo-bou from Sora Otoshimono are all manly and aspired me.

I have to agree. in the first volume, i was bored with all the tsundere antic (when the translation comes out. Thank you translator) of the monkey and nobuna. which i partly skip and skip until the interesting part . even i like how the anime tell the story compared to the LN. the LN started to be boring, like a cheap attempt to imitate Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko (i know that feeling..) until the important event which surprised me of the author ingenuity.

for example, remember of the Monkey's attempt to dry the sacred pond? Nobuna want to prove that no Dragon God or any god exist which demand a sacrifice. Nobuna make the monkey dry the pond solely using it's brawn. At first this remind me of Ximen Bao from the Warring States Period (China). Truthfully i prefer Ximen Bao's method compared to the Monkey's and Nobuna's method in using their brawn. Not creative enough, eh? Yoshiharu this is why you are a monkey

maybe the ending will goes like this: The monkey betray Nobuna and replaced Mori Motonari as the Daimyou of Western Japan, and then Nobuna in BSOD loss her will to unite japan. Akechi questioned the motives of monkey's action.... and she realized that the monkey want to be equal to nobuna in intention to win her over (political marriage). and akechi due to tit and tat were trapped in to Honnouji affair in order to return the monkey to his sense.... is what that i want to say. but i prefer the bloody affair of Tomino kill them all in this LN. I trust the author that he will not disappoint us. he/she did kill Matsunaga Hisahide, Senchiyo, Abeno Seimei.

so, please author! you don't need to make Juubei as Yandere, Yangire or Axgirl. but please don't skip or delete the Honnouji event.

Did not that Scopedog... i mean Automata become usable in vol.9 LN? i read them in 4ch.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 03:50   Link #2143
justpassingby

^Huh? I thought you were looking forward to Juubei NTRing Nobuna?

Edit
Just for fun
Spoiler for Kill Them All Tomino is so in the past. :
Nope. Scirocco will try to save all the chicks, and so will the modern Tomino.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 07:02.
Old 2012-10-13, 07:41   Link #2144
rantaid

Spoiler for Perhaps my opinion might ... you know depress or annoy anyone. Righteous people tend to be hated. So... Reader discretion is greatly advised:

For your spoiler tag quotation (I am too lazy to write it down here)

And that is..... so Zeta. i prefer the Ideon, please. By the way your idea is so Dunbine.

And the modern Tomino is what makes Zeta the movie is soo... Boring. Four not being Lalah Sune, Cammile not being mind raped, Rozamia not being head shot, Fa being.... Fa.

I miss the glorious day of L Gaim, Dunbine, Zeta, Victory, Ideon .... if only i was fortunate enough to watch Zambot 3.... really... where is the fun of military fighting another alien? is not this just like human hunting for animal??
Old 2012-10-13, 08:49   Link #2145
zigantz22

I, for one, really enjoy the romance between Yoshiharu and Nobuna, and am really looking forward to the possible happy end for them. In fact, even though she's extremely useful and vital at times, Mitsuhide's constant need to interfere in their relationship on the pretense that she's "dense" doesn't work at all, and is actually the only reason she's transitioned into one of my least favorite characters. If that wasn't one of her main roles to play, she'd likely be one of my favorites.
zigantz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 09:29   Link #2146
justpassingby

You're using the wrong word. It's more like "Hallucinating" then "Dense". Thank You Carl Jung and his pals.

And since no one is actually helping Juubei, I hated them all. In fact, if we look from other perspective, Yoshiharu and Nobuna can be the "dense" for not telling her the truth.

Her words in the cave won me over. She admitted to him that "She can't see things clearly when she engrossed in something", "She's easily cheated by people and can't read the atmosphere that she'll be piling failures from now on", and she asked him to guide her in case she's turning into a bad girl. But Yoshiharu thought Juubei was making fun of him with the "72 Ways of Making Fun of People" v4p171-172

And of course, the most powerful words were her question to the Heaven, and "Yoshiharu....Mou Yume no Sekai he Modori takunai desu ka? Sore tomo.....mada, yume no sekai de ganbarimasuka?". IMO, parts of Juubei is still dreaming in that cave for Yoshiharu, and other parts stuck at Kiyomizu Temple for Nobuna, and no one actually knew why.

Juubei even refused Nobuna's reward (Sakamoto Castle), saying the credit should go to Yoshiharu for his valor during the Retreat of Kanegasaki. She's not a someone that craze for glory like the audio drama portrayed. v4p281

One of the things that Nobuna said that makes her my least favorite is that She doesn't care what other people would say, She will give the entire Nation to Juubei, and she's okay to be a wife to someone without a fame like Yoshiharu. v8p94
Even after Juubei refused to be her successor in vol 4, and vol 7 and would follow her to the end. The fall of Nobuna means the crumble of Juubei's dreams v7196-197. Nobuna should have marry him earlier if she doesn't care about what people are going to say. She's prolonging her, Yoshiharu, and Juubei's sufferings.
Nobuna is more like a damsel in distress, waiting her shining prince to save her. This made her role is just to be there, and her fate is hanging on Yoshiharu and Juubei.
The saddest part in Yoshikawa-sensei novel was when Nobunaga said this in his death, "Ahh, Mitsuhide. Will you not be following me in few days "

I don't want Juubei to be turned into a lame antagonist like Konoe in the anime original end, after all she did for Nobuna. I still place some hope that "Pick all the fruits" actually means Kinkan (Kumquat).

Also, having a prior knowledge about theories of Mitsuhide's treachery make me want to support her more.
Perhaps Mikage should introduce Toshimitsu Saitou as Mitsuhide's love interest in her own Side Story, and secluded her from the main story?
2ch said in the short story, Yoshiharu did consider Juubei's feelings, but it still in "Proof, or it didn't happen" for me. Hoping someone can purchase the short stories, and shade some light here.

Edit:
@rantaid. Why does it feel like we're old fags not suitable for this kind of romance story XD

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 11:06.
Old 2012-10-13, 11:03   Link #2147
rantaid

well.. i am under the impression that Juubei is some kind of ... contradicting herself. Did not the monkey said that Juubei is too serious to her own good? In cave scene she was kind of bold, yep Bold action. perhaps because no one is seeing her or she does not know that anyone might have over heard or peek her.... she become kind of brutally honest. But when she is conscious of other presence... she denied it outright. and instead under the impression that "Can't help it! It is because Saru-senpai is such pervert! i have to sacrifice myself..." Wait... Is that the correct word?

Hmm... seems to me that it is like the trait of ... stalker.

Oh well... let me think about it for a while about my impression of Juubei. i do like her because it will be fun the day she break down... (you know just like what happened to Katsura Kotonoha in School Days...just that. but i never cared about other else. You know, like how if she netorared or being netorared.

Quote:
Her words in the cave won me over. She admitted to him that "She can't see things clearly when she engrossed in something", "She's easily cheated by people and can't read the atmosphere that she'll be piling failures from now on", and she asked him to guide her in case she's turning into a bad girl. But Yoshiharu thought Juubei was making fun of her with the "72 Ways of Making Fun of People" v4p171-172
I can not clearly read that LN, only gathering bits by bits of the hiragana and katakana.... but i do search a lot. easily cheated by people..... Ah... Katsura Kotonoha and Sawanaga..... Joking-Joking but really, giving honest impression do take a great number of courage.... that is why if only and only if the 2nd season anime exist, they have to re-play the cave scene.

We can not blame Yoshiharu, if i was placed in his shoes.... please do continue on your own. you know what everyone will do if they are placed in his shoes. and as i say earlier, Juubei is too serious for her own good. she is trying too hard for herself.... but i like that side of her....

Spoiler for again, viewer discretion is advised. My opinion might anger you.:

For one, we need to give Nobuna some slack. she is for one a Daimyo. A person responsible for the well being of her country. she can not just casually for a stupid emotion to give up her responsibility, this is what they says as Noblesse Oblige. She is not just some spoiled modern girl who are free to fall in love (which will be booooring) and just say 'good bye' to her responsibility as a leader.

And for one , Nobuna with all difficulty surrounding her, could think in cool headed and calm composure. .... okay except when she thought that her capable ministers both died but let us put it in different matter. being a leader is hard. that is the first matter. and for one i am thankful that the author greatly emphasized the importance of Politic and Economy (Monetary) in this LN and Anime (well LN mostly).

And I believe Nobuna while she intended to do a delaying tactic, she for once want to focus herself in unification, ending the chaotic era of Sengoku Jidai and establishing a stable and strong governance before saying good bye and leave for good for herself. she placed Akechi Mitsuhide might also driven for her appreciation of her skill. did not Nobuna herself remarked numerous time of Akechi's talent? though of course the part that Akechi fallen to the Monkey is kind of unpredictable to her. and her retainer.... are all hopeless.. the genius like Niwa Nagahide of course will support her lord, but it will be unfair. the like of Takenaka Shigeharu will you know.... it is closer to "Yoshiharu sama is mine!" (I do read Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko. he reminded Hashiba before dying that he is worried for Hashiba's lack of ambition. he asked Hashiba to carve a name for himself, preparing for the continuation and the future. And... in episode 5 of the anime and the LN which i tried to guess and read.... "Yoshiharu-san is a dummy, a dummy i can not leave alone. I want to protect you and let you shine." see the similarity?) this make me realized why other simply playing ignorance of these three relationship.

Quote:
The saddest part in Yoshikawa-sensei novel was when Nobunaga said this in his death, "Ahh, Mitsuhide. Won't you be following me?"
Yep, i have to admit. just like how Caesar says "Et tu Brute?" . but we can also interpret it as following him to the path of carnage.... or following to death because after the leader is dead, all the retainers will show their ambition and.... It's gone.
And then... General Hashiba cunningly used Samposhi as the infant successor, placing him as Regent. Such is the Art of War.

But really, perhaps Nobunaga at that time got an epiphany of the future of the Oda clan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassinngby
@rantaid. Why does it feel like we're old fags not suitable for this kind of romance story XD
Really? i thought only people like us who can calmly dissect and analyze their romance are the most suitable person who can appreciate this romance.

How can you love something if you are afraid of breaking them and rip them part to part? and also, it is much more fun to imagine the worst thing possible might happen to them. that is why we call them entertainment.

as Nobunaga said in Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko "Chew it good then spit the rest." Take the whole story, rip apart and chew them bit by bit, swallow the good things and spit out the waste
Old 2012-10-13, 11:44   Link #2148
justpassingby

Quote:
JDid not the monkey said that Juubei is too serious to her own good?
The Taiga Drama indicated this is how Akechi Mitsuhide became neurotic, when he tried to please Nobunaga.

Quote:
A person responsible for the well being of her country. she can not just casually for a stupid emotion to give up her responsibility, this is what they says as Noblesse Oblige. She is not just some spoiled modern girl who are free to fall in love (which will be booooring) and just say 'good bye' to her responsibility as a leader.
Responsible for her nation? She was willing to attack Honbyouji because Yoshiharu 'betrayed' her. Eventhough she preferred to lose Yoshiharu to someone else that is not Juubei, but still could not except the girls of Honbyouji v6p191. Nobuna's ego went through the Babel Tower's roof when she thought that she'll gain advantage over Juubei using her Idols to tell the whole world that she's the most beautiful person v6p62.
Something tell me Nobuna is mad, instead of jealous of something about Juubei. I don't know? May be because she really thought that she is prettier then Juubei. (subjective, and I don't mind Nobuna fans agreeing this). Is it because Juubei is more able to lead the country then her?
May be it is her forehead after all, just like Yoshikawa's Nobunaga can only be mad looking at the Kumquat head.

Quote:
And I believe Nobuna while she intended to do a delaying tactic, she for once want to focus herself in unification, ending the chaotic era of Sengoku Jidai and establishing a stable and strong governance before saying good bye and leave for good for herself. she placed Akechi Mitsuhide might also driven for her appreciation of her skill. did not Nobuna herself remarked numerous time of Akechi's talent?
If Nobuna thinks so high of Juubei, she should let Juubei do the unification. Kenshin, Shingen, Konoe will not miss Nobuna, and would still attack Juubei when she still under the name of the Oda.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-15 at 03:02.
Old 2012-10-13, 12:22   Link #2149
rantaid

Quote:
Responsible for her nation? She was willing to attack Honbyouji because Yoshiharu 'betrayed' her. Eventhough she prefer to lose Yoshiharu to someone else that is not Juubei, but still could not except the girls of Honbyouji v6p191. Nobuna ego's went through the Babel Tower's roof when she thought that she'll gain advantage over Juubei using her Idols to tell the whole world that she's the most beautiful person v6p62.
Something tell me Nobuna is mad, instead of jealous of something about Juubei. I don't know? May be because she really thought that she is prettier then Juubei. (subjective, and I don't mind Nobuna fans agreeing this). Is it because Juubei is more able to lead the country then her?
May be it is her forehead after all, just like Yoshikawa's Nobunaga can only be mad looking at the Kumquat head.
She is also jealous of Hanbei in the LN during the Sunomata Ichiya-jou. not just Juubei-chan. And mostly, she do jealous of every girl who approached the Monkey. if not, why did she sent Nene as the Most beautiful girl under the heaven? it is to trap Yoshiharu due to his own word that "I am not a Phaedophiliac Criminal!" she believe that the Monkey in all intent and purpose, is not a Lolicon.

well.. the prospect of Nobuna being mad is for one...."I am going to be a Harem King", sure is not a good way to break up with girl. Of course she gone mad.....

Though i admit i understand that Being a Harem King is a Man's Romance.

Girl does not like to admit anyone is more beautiful than her. and Nobuna for one in making Mickey Mouse of herself is due to her being insecure of her own beauty. and I believe in Asakura Yoshikage in LN who remarked that Juubei is really beautiful if not for her kind of wide forehead. Well... frankly i don't mind it at all, because what make me attracted to her first is her beautiful eyes... and then.... her personality.

Quote:
If Nobuna thinks so high of Juubei, she should let Juubei do the unification. Kenshin, Shingen, Konoe will not miss Nobuna, and would still attack Juubei when she still under the name of the Oda.
Well in addition to what the monkey remarked to Hanbei about the moon, Juubei has no aspiration in leadership. she can not lead a people as a capable sovereign. and from my deduction of how the author of the LN used the basis of Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko.... we can place them on similar situation. Akechi Mitsuhide does not have an ambition and content of being a loyal retainer. his betrayal was mostly driven by spur of emotion outbreak. yes, from Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko.

With the Saito clan of Mino engulfed in their internal conflict, Akechi was forced to be wanderer and retainer without master. he roamed to many warlord but end up refused until he met Nobunaga who really accepted his talent.But then....
Meanwhile, in the LN, Dosan Saitou did not die, so her wandering and learning is not because she lost her lord but because she was ordered to deepen her knowledge.
Old 2012-10-13, 12:33   Link #2150
justpassingby

^I can't go all night, so this will be my last post. Yoshiharu regarded Nobuna as the sun, and when Juubei was going to protect him from the hunters in the cave, Yoshiharu thinks that Juubei was beautiful like a moon, and her will is as strong as Nobuna. v4p176

Her purple eyes and hair almost made her the Wakamurasaki, but because she's the Moon, she's the Oborozuki?

If she pulls the Moon card from the Tarot.
Quote:
This card has to do with sleep patterns. This can mean both dreaming and nightmares. If one gets this card, one may be going through a particularly difficult emotional time. Rather than losing yourself in the overwhelming imagery and fantasy that signal the presence of the Moon, give form to this imagery through the creative arts (painting, writing, or dancing). The association this card bears with imagery and fantasy can put one in touch with visions and insight, creativity and psychic powers.[1]

The Moon can be interpreted with the feeling of uncertainty, where the past still haunts, unsure of a journey but still going ahead with it, feeling watched and because it is commonly associated with dreams, fantasies and mysteries this card can also be interpreted with surreal feelings and situations in your waking life
wiki of course. Why do I feel every time I'm going to use external sources to analyze Juubei, it went down to the T?

Nobuna being the Sun, meaning the best in everything, makes me even sadder if Nobuna's the only one to gain happiness, leaving Juubei behind.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 19:32.
Old 2012-10-13, 20:12   Link #2151
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
^I can't go all night, so this will be my last post. Yoshiharu regarded Nobuna as the sun, and when Juubei was going to protect him from the hunters in the cave, Yoshiharu thinks that Juubei was beautiful like a moon, and her will is as strong as Nobuna. v4p176

Her purple eyes and hair almost made her the Wakamurasaki, but because she's the Moon, she's the Oborozuki?

Nobuna being the Sun, meaning the best in everything, makes me even sadder if Nobuna's the only one to gain happiness, leaving Juubei behind.
i thought Nobuna being the sun is Hanbei's opinion... but regardless...
Your word's intrigued me to quote from my favorite manga Ravages of Time, "However the sun can be eclipsed and the moon can wane."

The bright sun illuminate everything, right?

I am not familiar with Genji no Monogatari.. i only read partial story back then but reading in wiki's explanation why do i feel like reading Dream of Red Chamber?
Old 2012-10-13, 20:46   Link #2152
justpassingby

In the end, Oborozukiyo became a nun. Probably a suitable end for Juubei, as Genji could not take them all.
Also, at the end of the anime, Juubei was standing beside Ieyasu, twice. 2ch even speculated the BD cover will pair Juubei with Ieyasu, raising the Tenkai flag
Old 2012-10-15, 00:12   Link #2153
Undertaker

@ rantaid

Nice comparison on Kuroda, as well as the info on Mitsuhide. I'm familiar with the history part but not so much on the fiction/novel part unless they were turned in Taiga dramas. But since you mention it, some of dramas do picture Mitsuhide that way and I guess it based from that novel than. Similar to how Zhou Yu usually got depict as a man jealous of Zhuge Liang bue to Romance of Three Kingdom.

Historically though, both Kuroda and Hanbei are direct retainer of Nobunaga. They're are 寄騎 or 与力 for Hideyoshi from Nobunaga both of whom are under Nobunaga's employment instead fo Hideyoshi (basically Hideyoshi doesn't have to give them salaries).

But since both's career were long tied (and in Hanbei's case his entire oda career) to Hideyoshi, many confused them both as Hideyoshi's direct retainers.
Old 2012-10-15, 07:01   Link #2154
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
But when she is conscious of other presence... she denied it outright. and instead under the impression that "Can't help it! It is because Saru-senpai is such pervert! i have to sacrifice myself..." Wait... Is that the correct word?

Hmm... seems to me that it is like the trait of ... stalker.
No, thats one of the tsundere traits rather than stalker.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 09:22   Link #2155
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for Nobusumi question:
Old 2012-10-18, 18:09   Link #2156
Undertaker

Maybe, but Oichi's marriage to Katsuie was not until after the death of Nobunaga and was a move in an attempt to keep a leverage on Hideyoshi and to contain him...
Old 2012-10-22, 00:16   Link #2157
rantaid

Quote:
In the end, Oborozukiyo became a nun. Probably a suitable end for Juubei, as Genji could not take them all.
Also, at the end of the anime, Juubei was standing beside Ieyasu, twice. 2ch even speculated the BD cover will pair Juubei with Ieyasu, raising the Tenkai flag
i read them a bit, downloaded them finally. though i can't help but express my admiration. how could you stand reading this? i read Dream of Red Chamber... and it is kind of not my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
Similar to how Zhou Yu usually got depict as a man jealous of Zhuge Liang bue to Romance of Three Kingdom.

Historically though, both Kuroda and Hanbei are direct retainer of Nobunaga. They're are 寄騎 or 与力 for Hideyoshi from Nobunaga both of whom are under Nobunaga's employment instead fo Hideyoshi (basically Hideyoshi doesn't have to give them salaries).

But since both's career were long tied (and in Hanbei's case his entire oda career) to Hideyoshi, many confused them both as Hideyoshi's direct retainers.
Yeah. it is really funny. because it was Cao Cao himself who burn his armada during the battle of Chibi because of the plague of tropical disease (perhaps Malaria). but it was Zhou Yu who get the merits. and people admired Zhuge Liang because he predicted the weather and wind, though it was Zhou Yu who asked an old and experienced fisherman at the harbour. and people praised Pang Tong, though it was Cao Cao who came up with chaining his entire fleet.

Really? because from what i read ... Takenaka Shigeharu captured the Inabayama castle with 18 men. his feats let his reputation soared and destroyed Saito Tatsuoki's reputation (making him as coward).

his impressive feat of the capture of Inabayama made both Nobunaga and General Hashiba admired him deeply, offering him to flock to Oda clan. but Takenaka Shigeharu refused because he merely want to teach a lesson of governance to Saito Tatsuoki. he later returned the castle to Tatsuoki.

Then during the assault of Oda clan to Mino, under the pretext of Saitou Dousan's testament... general Hashiba tried to recruit him for Oda, the latter refused. after several visit Takenake Shigeharu finally accepted in the condition of serving General Hashiba, not Oda Nobunaga. (I don't know whether Eiji Yoshikawa tried to imitate Liu Bei's three visit or not)... and it was not only based on Taiko, there are several tale which i read also recount similar thing.

for Kuroda Yoshitaka, it was more or less a fact that he served Oda (first) not Hashiba. due to the betrayal of Araki Murashige..... you know the continuation of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Darknemo2000
No, thats one of the tsundere traits rather than stalker.
well...
Old 2012-10-28, 16:10   Link #2158
churchblue
Banned

Can someone give me the 411 on Vol 9? No details, keep it short.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 14:37   Link #2159
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Did akuma drop this series? He was so fast too
Damn i miss this series...
Old 2012-11-03, 14:37   Link #2160
Akumasama
Feminist

Well technically, no. However I am dead right now, arriving home at 11 pm for some days, and it's been hectic due to certain things not in my hand.
I believe the status quo shall be maintained till mid december, unless I get divine inspiration and will to translate it with the scarce time I have. I can't even play LoL

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem