AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite/Best Advance Bloodline [Manga]
Hyuuga - Byakugan 51 31.48%
Uchiha - Sharingan 78 48.15%
Akudou Yoroi - Chakra Leach 2 1.23%
Haku - Ice Mirrors 24 14.81%
Kimimaro - Use Bones However You Want 7 4.32%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-12-08, 02:31   Link #1
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Post Favourite Advance Bloodline? [Manga]

i think controling ice is cool
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:36   Link #2
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Gotta go for the sharingan. It's just awesome to look at a jutsu and then knowing how to do it. But i didn't expect that thick brow could be an advanced bloodline. I guess i'm learning everyday
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:45   Link #3
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I think the Sharingan, Byakugan, and Haku powers are the only advanced bloodlines that we have seen.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:48   Link #4
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

You don't know the Thick Eyebrows Hypnotism no Jutsu? It's a special jutsu that has been passed only to Gai and Lee. The thick eyebrow start spinning they you get caught off guard. Thought you heard of that
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:49   Link #5
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
...And I thought the thick eyebrows were only good for scaring off young ladies.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 03:16   Link #6
ACE2003

I like Haku's advance bloodline technique. Basically all angles are covered, plus the speed of the techniques is amazing. If he really wanted to, he could've probably killed Sasuke and Naruto. There was no real defense for that techinque, plus its defense was excellent. So yeah, I like Haku's technique.
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 09:06   Link #7
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
Unhappy

i had a feeling this will bring back the 'sharingan vs byakugan' arguement
but i think its sharingan, it has the most potential.
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 09:22   Link #8
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Sharingan though I was pretty tempted to vote for thick eyebrow lol.

Byakugan is great for hand in hand combets, but it still has some flaws, not saying Sharingan does not have flaws but 2 out of the 3 users can copy moves at an insane speed.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 10:08   Link #9
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I voted for the Sharingan, the Byakugan might be the absolute bloodline for the close combat and the control of the water of haku's bloodline was full of posibility but the capacities of the sharingan are almost infinite on the long range.

Beside, when you understand how the jutsu of your opponent works, you win already half of the combat.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 10:51   Link #10
Tboz

Sharingan will still be my choice for the reasons that Hunter stated. A Taijutsu expert with the Sharingan bloodline should be near invincible too.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 10:55   Link #11
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
these threads are nothing but complete trouble.. oh but so much fun! i vote for Byakushargan, its my advanced bloodline,guess what it can do
Old 2003-12-08, 12:29   Link #12
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I don't read the Manga and thus I choose "Haku's Ice" thingy.

I know Sasuke was young and didn't have full use of the Sharingan, but Hauk moved so fast that I think that it would be very difficult even for Kakashi to of stopped Haku's Ice thing.

I know he was busy protecting from the outside the bridge dude, but Zazaba (spelling sorry) was pretty confident in the Ice cage. I believe it ended because the Kyubi's charkra was released.

Hey, I know Sasuke was out during that time, but I can't remember this....

Did Sasuke ever see the power of Naruto & Kyubi together?
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 12:49   Link #13
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Hey, I know Sasuke was out during that time, but I can't remember this....

Did Sasuke ever see the power of Naruto & Kyubi together?
Yes, one time when Naruto attacked Oro and stop the big snake in the forest of death, not really in full rage thought.

But he will see that later
Old 2003-12-08, 13:13   Link #14
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
and now he is freaked out because he thinks naruto is stronger than him... bus sasuke has an infinitly cooler fighting style... naruto does not have a fighting style.

lets see. It boils down to ice vs Sharingan/Byakugan

Ice is sort of out, because you dont move fast enough. you move fast enough to confuse a genin but that is about it.... if haku were facing neji... neji would be able to see where haku is... but whether he could do anything about it is questionable.

so, with ice eliminated, you get down to a blood feud (or so it seems) between sharingan and Byakugan.

something should be taken into consideration. Sharingan is an ofshoot of Byakugan. this can be interpreted to mean two things- byakugan is crappy so Sharingan developed, or Byakugan ejected the deformed sharingan users from their clan because they are not good enough.

from what we have seen, sharingan kicks the byakugan's ass. sasuke/itachi is more powerful than neji/hizashi (or was that hisashi... whatever.)

but i suppose you could judge the power of the sharingan/byakugan in a fight between neji/sasuke fight.... but we (everyone here) will have to wait for it...

It seems that sharingan is better- itachi is more powerful than hizashi and sasuke, more powerful than neji.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:23   Link #15
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Argh, I abstain from voting on this one. I admit...
Spoiler:
...Sharingan is a scary bloodline limit. But I have the distinct feeling that we haven't seen anywhere NEAR all that the Byakugan can do. I mean, why would the Hyuga clan need an entire branch of it's family to protect the Byakugan's secrets, if we get to see them all in the Chuunin Exam? We know what the Sharingan can do...copy jutsu, read movements,
Spoiler:
But there's gotta be more behind the Byakugan. I'll just wait...patiently...
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:27   Link #16
kisame
demon

hey its all about the ice sure it would be cool to have sharingan and byuukugan but there's more of a offensive with the ice and its all about how you attack
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:30   Link #17
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Sasuke cant touch Neji at all, until he gets out of that barrel, then he might be able to beat Neji, thats if Neji loses to spiderdude, if he doesnt Neji still has a fair chance of beating Sasuke even when hes level 2
Old 2003-12-08, 13:53   Link #18
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Ok, you stated that the HAKU ICE thing is OUT so I take it that IT has been established that Itachi would of been able to beat HAKU then? I also thought that Haku's blood line was derived from the same as the Sharingan. I also find that the HAKU's speed was awesome and more offensive than Neji's. (but I don't read Manga, thus I'm limited on information).
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:55   Link #19
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It's a thread about the bloodline, not about the users, it's useless to say that a character is stronger than another, that depend of the personal strength of the character.

The fact is even if the Byakugan is an extremely strong abilities, in the end, it has limits.

The sharingan has no limits at all, only those of the user.
With enough time there is nothing that a Sharingan user can't do.
Old 2003-12-08, 14:01   Link #20
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Sharingan has limits, its strongest attack is useless if u dont look at the eyes, cant see behind you, cant do other advanced bloodline jutsus, sharingan isnt perfect, and saying its beeter thant Byakugan is bollocks, they even eachother out