AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-12, 02:37   Link #161
miguelou

Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
As inoue .....I officially hate that whining little bitch..kurosaki this kurosaki this i wish grimm would jusr kill. And Ichigo....he still is a pussy for saving inoue from those thingies
Why kill her, Grim could take her for himself and have little holows ^^
Old 2008-04-12, 03:36   Link #162
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
This isn't Naruto Shippuuden. Kubo doesn't do yearly developments for each character so once the fillers finish we should be seeing Ulquiorra in a few months. Although it depends at what point the fillers start and how long they go on for.
You know, he WAS gone for almost a year in the manga. And I seriously doubt that the anime can maintain the current pacing for much longer, so it'll propably be quite a while before he returns.
Old 2008-04-12, 03:47   Link #163
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Wow what awesome episode. I'm actually starting to like Grimmjow but he is still very cheap I also like the way he laughs i woul induct him into my favorite character if he respected Ulquiorra . As inoue .....I officially hate that whining little bitch..kurosaki this kurosaki this i wish grimm would jusr kill. And Ichigo....he still is a pussy for saving inoue from those thingies
If I was you, I would edit this post, Monir has been on edge with shipping inducing comments. You wouldn't want a shipping war, now do you?
Old 2008-04-12, 04:41   Link #164
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
One year before you reap the benefits of your patience, Kakashi...
Old 2008-04-12, 04:55   Link #165
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
One year before you reap the benefits of your patience, Kakashi...
lol you guys might have moved on to other anime/manga by the time I watch the final episode, I'll be all hyped up and saying how great it was but then realise that the Bleach forum became a desert a long time ago ^^

Despite that I can't help but be bored with the anime unless I stop reading the manga, yet some people still seem to enjoy the anime just as much while reading the manga. Depends how you are, I've always been one for animated suprises. I want to join monir and the others in their inaccurate but fun speculation (just kidding most of you are guessing what's going to happen like you've read the manga -_-).
Old 2008-04-12, 05:52   Link #166
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
That was a simply awesome episode.

Very epic, fast-paced fight with just the right amount of breaks in action to focus on the characters watching it (Orihime, Nel, etc...).

The handling of Orihime and Nel's characters in this episode was great.

I also liked the Sonic the Hedgehog thing that Grimmjaw had going on there for awhile. His released form is quite gnarly.
Old 2008-04-12, 10:43   Link #167
miguelou

After see this chapter more than 30 times I must say that I had the feeling like if I was seeing the final boss battle ^^
Old 2008-04-12, 11:51   Link #168
majin_vegeta

Well, I am so happy. I'm glad Bleach hasn't gone to the dogs yet. I don't know when the pace is going to break, so i'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. Damn Kubo for his slow paced writing. The anime team was actually doing their job but the manga ka screwed them. Oh well. Great episode.
Old 2008-04-12, 15:48   Link #169
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

Overall, I think this is the best episode for Bleach that was pretty good than the other fights from the Soul Society arc.

Surprising to see that Ichigo was pretty unstoppable and that his limit on his mask was increasingly high (He kept the mask on for the whole episode, so what, he gained 20+ minutes on the mask now?)

Grim release form was pretty awesome, the design was slick and stylish,although definitely not liking the fuzzy ears he has.

The animation was superb, well worth the wait for them to take a break and giving them more time to animate.

Backgrounds, designs, characters, and plot were pretty steady, WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD.

Overall, loved it.
Old 2008-04-12, 16:52   Link #170
kboykb

loved the way the drew grim and his expression at 20:25 ..

and perfectly epic episode. Can't see why people don't like the release, it's a cat and he fights like one. I will say that I didn't expect Grimm to be a cat, but still it ended up being really cool.

Episode 166 = win.
Old 2008-04-12, 17:11   Link #171
Lendial

his release is bound to make kitty cat grimjaw fan art. it looks like hes just a bit faster and has claws now, not a hugely interesting release.
Old 2008-04-12, 18:17   Link #172
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I'm with the crowd that thinks Orihime was justified in her fear; from her point of view, Ichigo was becoming more and more like another important person to her (her brother) who turned into a Hollow and nearly killed her. So I think the people giving her a hard time over her fear of Ichigo's (rather intimidating) mask aren't really in the right.

---

As for Grim's released form, it does look alot better then I thought it would animated, and I didn't necessarly dislike it before.

As for Grimmjaw's released form no being particularly impressive, tbh not many of the Arrancar releases have been, and I was quite happy to see something simple but functional like Grimmjaw's release.

(Unlike 9th Espada's blob form, or the Previous Espada's odd-ball forms)
Old 2008-04-12, 19:32   Link #173
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well that was an awesome episode...they FINALLY brought out the Team A+ animation like they did when they first fought (Still think that ep has the better production though, prolly best alltime)...

I can't say I love the fact that Grimmjow is a furry-eared cat, just seemed to me they kinda dolled him up for fangirl purposes, but he was still really impressive in his fighting style...Hell it ain't like our little insane clown posse member looks much better...The battle between a fugmask and bishie'd panther cat...LOL, that's Bleach, and hey I was loving every minute of it...I thought those hell-darts he shot outta his elbows were pretty damn cool and also the fact that he wasted another batch of them just to show Ichigo he knew how much that $hit hurt (Grimmjow seems to have done that to kind of even things out a bit since he prolly didn't want to force Ichigo to take a guard shot in the back like that) Wished we could have avoided the take an unnecessary injury cliche though, because I just wanted it to be a man v. man showdown with no interruptions...

Looks like next week Grimmjow finally eats it, but knowing Bleach he'll tell Ichigo to please kill Aizen for him, right before he becomes a Urahara candy shop teammate in subsequent seasons...I'll be floored if he isn't getting into a passive-aggressive shouting match with the likes of Renji or Ikakku over who's Ichigo's #1 rival in seasons to come...Can't wait for the Grimmjow goes to High School episodes coming up maybe a year from now^^...

Anyways I purposely tried not to rewind any parts of this ep so I can catch new stuff on a second viewing...Hopefully I can find more good stuff since this ep had alot of it...Oh and props to Orihime for having her "I love Ichigo moment too" and his reaction to it...

This ep is definatley the one to show to somebody who doesn't know jack about shonen anime...Right up there with the Gaara-Rock Lee ep, Vegeta-Goku first fight, Yususke-Toguro first fight...Good too see a dynamic between enemies fleshed out so well when Grimmjow is essentially a side-character enemy to Aizen and the higher espadas'...Great ep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru
Unfortunately it was kind of ruined by poor music choice. The first part of the episode was so exciting thanks to the music they chose (was it a new track?), then the music started to get quiet and the episode got quite boring. The many pauses between the fight are also to blame.
Still an impressive episode, but it could have been much better with a different use of music.
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with this somewhat...I thought the new Bounto motif was good, but man I was sitting there waiting like a crack fiend for one of the old Soopafight BGM's to play and it never happened...As I was watching I also got kinda frustrated by that...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2008-04-12 at 19:50.
Old 2008-04-12, 22:29   Link #174
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with this somewhat...I thought the new Bounto motif was good, but man I was sitting there waiting like a crack fiend for one of the old Soopafight BGM's to play and it never happened...As I was watching I also got kinda frustrated by that...
Hold on ... r u telling me that there was music in this episode? ...... didn't notice at all......I'll have to watch it for the third time and even then I doubt I'll notice it.....
Old 2008-04-13, 00:08   Link #175
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

YAR! Great F'ing episodes! The animation team did a wonderful job with this one. I'm glad they gave us one last amazing hurrah before slamming us with fillers.

The animation team really gave the Ichihime fans a major bone with this one. I was actually welling up in the corner of my eyes from the last part. Anyway... been gone for awhile, but what happened with the pairings topic?
Old 2008-04-13, 00:51   Link #176
miguelou

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Looks like next week Grimmjow finally eats it, but knowing Bleach he'll tell Ichigo to please kill Aizen for him, right before he becomes a Urahara candy shop teammate in subsequent seasons...I'll be floored if he isn't getting into a passive-aggressive shouting match with the likes of Renji or Ikakku over who's Ichigo's #1 rival in seasons to come...Can't wait for the Grimmjow goes to High School episodes coming up maybe a year from now^^...
You need to copyright this, if KT read it he is going to take it for himself ^^
Old 2008-04-13, 01:36   Link #177
Breaze
Banned

I read 9 pages and no one mentions the new songs! Does anyone know the titles of the two new songs in this episode? the first when grimmy released his shizznit and then second right before ichigo sliced up grimmy's chest.
Old 2008-04-13, 02:18   Link #178
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
You know, he WAS gone for almost a year in the manga. And I seriously doubt that the anime can maintain the current pacing for much longer, so it'll propably be quite a while before he returns.
but isn't it one manga per month? >.>

Quote:
Despite that I can't help but be bored with the anime unless I stop reading the manga, yet some people still seem to enjoy the anime just as much while reading the manga. Depends how you are, I've always been one for animated suprises.
some aren't very picky, like me
Old 2008-04-13, 02:43   Link #179
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
but isn't it one manga per month? >.>
some aren't very picky, like me
One chapter comes out per week. One episode is around 2.5 to 3 chapters on average. And I'm not picky either......for some reason, I still enjoy it even knowing what's going to happen next :P.
Old 2008-04-13, 09:53   Link #180
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
YAR! Great F'ing episodes! The animation team did a wonderful job with this one. I'm glad they gave us one last amazing hurrah before slamming us with fillers.

The animation team really gave the Ichihime fans a major bone with this one. I was actually welling up in the corner of my eyes from the last part. Anyway... been gone for awhile, but what happened with the pairings topic?
lol same here I was very happy with how the anime emphasised the strength Ichigo got from Ori.

The pairings topic was closed down because people were getting too snide so monir closed it down to allow everyone to cool off and also as a form of punishment. It should be unlocked at some point I think, like a week.

Oh and why do you keep getting banned
Closed Thread