AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-10-12, 19:51   Link #2241
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And for those of us who can't understand Japanese in the slightest, navigating through Nico is impossible.
Old 2009-10-13, 03:58   Link #2242
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Can I get a link directly to the radio show? Navigating through nico is still kinda tough.
Well, the show didn't appear on nico 'til just now-ish. Simply looking at this page would be easy enough to find it.

But for those without nico accounts, you could just look at it from here. Or use sankakucomplex's player, as I seem to have forgotten the link to a different way to view nicovids.

Oh yeah, Takahashi Mikako/Chrono/Caro is the host. She has one of the longest running seiyuu radio shows, though I do wonder why it's her. Not complaining. I'm guessing Yukarin is.... I honestly don't know what she's doing and her new single is a collab with Motsu from m.o.v.e..... Nana's busy being more idol than seiyuu, so has more of an excuse. Speaking of her, LIVE FEVER&DIAMOND is going to be on sale Dec 23. Can't wait to hear her acoustic version of innocent starter.

Hope Ueda Kana is a guest soon. She's fun to listen to and she won't be able to say anything silly like erasing oyaji on this show!

Edit:
Nanoha may be the White Devil, but Yukarin will always be the [Itazura] Kuro Usagi~

lol @ Lyrical Memorial. Mittan asks the guest questions related to their character, I guess.
  1. Er, I don't think she even got to finish the question, but Yukarin got it right anyway. Nanoha's in elementary school.
  2. Who did Nanoha meet that awakened her powers? Yuuno.
  3. Who does Nanoha meet that's voiced by Mizuki Nana and name can be 「運命」? Fate! .... Tesu.... tarossa....
  4. How many episodes are there altogether for the Nanoha series? 52. ;A;!
  5. Name the titles of all the Nanoha endings. Little Wish, Spiritual Garden, Hoshizora no Spica, Beautiful Amulet. What a silly question. I hope they don't ask Nana the same thing because she said that many opportunities have come from Nanoha. Basically, Elements Garden. So yes, Nanoha did make Nana imho. :B
  6. Uh, I think it was what's Nanoha's trademark line. All the "sukoshi, ayama hiya sou ka?" comments going across the screen made me go lolwot. Lyrical Magical ganbarimasu!
SHUFFLE CHALLENGE WILL BE MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE SHOW. YESSSSSSSS. They did this at the Lyrical Parties, too. I still laugh hearing Yukarin and Nana switching roles in a scene from the first season. D:

All I can say is poor Zafira. Rofl, Mittan's reaction when Yukarin was yaying about being Vita. <____<;

Guest #2 - Fate Testarossa (CV: Mizuki Nana)
Guest #3 - Arf (CV: Kuwatani Natsuko) ← More interested in her than Nana ww cannot wait for her Shuffle Challenge
Guest #4 - Vita (CV: Sanada Asami) ← ogm I miss Asanee

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-10-13 at 20:19.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 17:54   Link #2243
motaku96
もたく

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Well, the show didn't appear on nico 'til just now-ish. Simply looking at this page would be easy enough to find it.

But for those without nico accounts, you could just look at it from here. Or use sankakucomplex's player, as I seem to have forgotten the link to a different way to view nicovids.
Thanks. And good idea using nico sound to play it. I was gonna upload it to youtube but since that's not really necessary, I probably won't.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 14:03   Link #2244
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Thanks. And good idea using nico sound to play it. I was gonna upload it to youtube but since that's not really necessary, I probably won't.
Yeah, uploading it onto youtube is definitely not needed unless it's.... translated? *shrug*

More in-depth review thing of ep1here, since they seem to know a decent amount of Japanese. Hope she continues doing the rest. <_>

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-14, 20:04   Link #2245
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Wait...Nanoha had TWO different people doing her voice in season 1?
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 20:37   Link #2246
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
Spoiler for post:
LMAO! xD It was funny to hear Takahashi-san trying to sound like Zafira and Yukari-san laughing behind her. (well, her interpretation of Gran Eisen was one of the funniest fails I have ever listened in my life! XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I don't think so

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 20:57   Link #2247
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Nana's busy being more idol than seiyuu, so has more of an excuse. Speaking of her, LIVE FEVER&DIAMOND is going to be on sale Dec 23. Can't wait to hear her acoustic version of innocent starter.
Yes, indeed. I'm already preparing for it. Looking forward to the acoustic and the Etsuraku performance.

Mhmmm... The radio programmes. I need to dig around nico more.
Old 2009-10-14, 21:29   Link #2248
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Yes, indeed. I'm already preparing for it. Looking forward to the acoustic and the Etsuraku performance.

Mhmmm... The radio programmes. I need to dig around nico more.
Jo, I heard a bit of Etsukaru in a preview of the Animelo 2009. She changed her hair color *-*

Watcha lookin'?
Old 2009-10-14, 21:40   Link #2249
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Er, what? The only different voices for Nanoha would be Triangle Hearts one....
Quote:
Seemed slow at Anisama from that one shown clip. Was also not that great at MUSIC JAPAN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
Jo, I heard a bit of Etsukaru in a preview of the Animelo 2009. She changed her hair color *-*
Did it really change? Or was it just the lighting? :x

Now with more deko.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-15, 06:16   Link #2250
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Seemed slow at Anisama from that one shown clip. Was also not that great at MUSIC JAPAN.
I played the clip and ran the song in the background... It's pretty much the same. I think it's because the sound's muffled in the clip that the Anisama people released. You don't hear the softer fast beats clearly, so you'd percieve the song as slower. Every time I see her perform Etsuraku in a live, she gets better at it. And looks better. :3

Quote:
Nope, just lighting, as far as I can see. And she straightened her hair instead of the usual soft curves. that's +77 HOT in my book.

And before we derail this into a Nana fanboy thread and I get charged for not being on-thread-topic... *looks for something about Nanoha music*

Ah, yes. Tamura Yukari performed Little Wish in Anisama 2009. [/lame attempt at posting something on topic]
Old 2009-10-15, 13:03   Link #2251
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
I played the clip and ran the song in the background... It's pretty much the same. I think it's because the sound's muffled in the clip that the Anisama people released. You don't hear the softer fast beats clearly, so you'd percieve the song as slower. Every time I see her perform Etsuraku in a live, she gets better at it. And looks better. :3
Yeah, I couldn't hear the fast beats that gave me a headache after hearing that song for God only knows how many hours straight.
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
Eh, she's only performed the song three times. One of them was only a TV size-ish one to boot. Of course she'll get, uh, better.

And someone remind me to not listen to Smile Gang. Nana zzzzzzzz but Misato <3
Quote:
Ah, yes. Tamura Yukari performed Little Wish in Anisama 2009. [/lame attempt at posting something on topic]
Ah, yes. Tamura Yukari will not cry at the Anisama version, making it what now, 1/3 times? that she's sung the song without tearing up. Awesome.

Okay, let's see if I can bring this a little more on topic without making fun of Yukarin or Nana somehow. So, uh, what do we all think of Iwao Junko's take on ETERNAL BLAZE? I know her version is nearly two years old, but I don't think a lot of people picked up her anime on bossa CD.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-15, 14:34   Link #2252
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Okay, let's see if I can bring this a little more on topic without making fun of Yukarin or Nana somehow. So, uh, what do we all think of Iwao Junko's take on ETERNAL BLAZE? I know her version is nearly two years old, but I don't think a lot of people picked up her anime on bossa CD.
i must either fail as a searcher or it's difficult to find a clip. got a link?
Old 2009-10-15, 18:13   Link #2253
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
i must either fail as a searcher or it's difficult to find a clip. got a link?
Let's see if I disabled the direct download on this thing....

You can easily XDCC it if you know where to look. >w>;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-15, 19:50   Link #2254
Nita
Ñe~

Iwao Junko made a cover of this song?!! *dies*

Mmh.. I don't really like it x_x it was too slow and sweet for me. Her voice didn't have that "thing" that made me love ETERNAL BLAZE so much, but thats me

May'n version of this song is my favorite (besides the original, course). Though I was amused with her trying to hit the notes xD Well, I don't blame May'n, Eternal Blaze its difficult to sing.

Thanks LVD for the link ^-^

Gah, for a momment there I couldn't help but go all Dadah listening to Iwao-san *cofcoftomoyocofcof*.

Watcha lookin'?
Old 2009-10-18, 13:24   Link #2255
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I like how it's different. Then again, I'm pretty tired of Eternal Blaze now, lol. May'n looking like she'd die singing the song is probably why she's going to be back in the next MUSIC JAPAN ANISON SPECIAL because of she tries again, she really might die.
Ugh, and Hocchan is going to be there, too. What about Yukarin? T_T
Radio StrikerS - Shuffle Challenge! Roflmfao, I hope Mittan always gets the character(s) she doesn't want to voice.

This week's guest is Mizuki Nana and who does she get to voice? .... Takamachi Nanoha. Mittan gets to be Raising Heart.
- Normal version.
- The omake version. Nana has to voice Nanoha as if she were 3 [wtf she's already young as it is orz] and Mittan gets to voice Raising Heart........ with an erotic adult voice. Or something. LOL THE PAPER SAID SEXY DYNAMITE HASHAHADFJHBADJHADH
>> 奈のは
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

They probably got one point for the first one, but it looks like they didn't get enough hands up for the second one. I can't tell, I think my right ear just died listening the new track on Nana's Mugen single Nana-sama with her animegoe voice.

Edit:
Wau, they uploaded on time. Ahaha, all these "Nana is M" comments whenever I look at any radio show she's in.... >_>;

Lyrical Memorial - Nana-sama, don't be scared.... !
1) All I remember now is "she met a ferret and a white" and then Nana-sama bursts in with "Ah! Nanaha, Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha dayo! Daisuki na Nanoha de~su!" Even Mittan comments on both Yukarin and Nana-chan jumping in before she finishes what she's saying.
2) LOL THEY'RE SO MEAN. Okay, so they asked what kind of weapon Bardiche was, giving Nana three choices. First was axe, second was scythe, third was spear/lance/somethinglikethat. So, Nana picked Scythe.... only to find out it was wrong. Through Mittan's whispering and some thinking, she said "all of them". S'pretty funny. Nana does seem M fun to tease!
3) Oh, she only had to name the insert songs. zzzz
4) How many Sound Stages have been released? 11, since the Megami specials don't count, sadly.
5) Looks like this question will be asked for everyone. What was their most memorable line or something, so no real wrong answer if it's from the series. Yukarin cheated one and a half times on hers. And what was Nana's answer?
"Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha!" - because her favourite scene seems to be the NAMAE WO YONDE scene from the end of the first season. She talked about it on her blog post, too.

Best comment - なのは=ドS フェイト=ドM

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-10-20 at 10:40.
Old 2009-10-21, 18:57   Link #2256
Nagumo
Random Translator

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M The StrikerS

Otherwise written as SSM2. This is the Megami Magazine StrikerS Sound Stage that was released before the start of the anime StrikerS.

Therefore we're reintroduced to grown up main characters and introduced new characters. Nothing all too interesting in this cd. We'll see what else will be revealed.

07. SF daigo 5 studio
07. Number 5 SF Studio

Subaru: Um, er, Tea, it was supposed to be the second floor, No. 5 studio right?
Teana: Was it? No. 5 studio, No. 5… Oh, Subaru, is that it?
Subaru: Oh hey, yeah it is. Oh, no one’s here yet.
Teana: It’s five minutes before the start too.
Subaru: Ah, I’m getting nervous again. Hey Tea, you think it’ll be okay?
Teana: How should I know? And besides, a visual interview isn’t such a big deal. It’s like that Land Forces Training School introduction video where they interview graduates.
Subaru: But as 0072 year entrant students and as already graduated student partners, we can’t let ourselves look bad in front of our juniors. (bad translation: As seniors of 0072 and graduate partners…)
Teana: We’re just going to talk normally. Let’s just get it over with so we can get back to work.
Subaru: Even though Tea’s been checking her bangs/hair with her mirror from the start.
Teana: This, this is called tending to your personal appearance. It’s something that any women would do.
Subaru: Lend me your mirror please?
Teana: You didn’t bring your own? Seriously…
Subaru: Thank you Tea.
Teana: But that’s strange, the interviewers aren’t coming yet.
Subaru: Um yeah you’re right, I guess they’ll be coming exactly on time or a little late.
Teana: That’s true.
Subaru: Oh, maybe I should rehearse what I’m going to say. Erm, hm, hm. Tea, interview me.
Teana: Eh?
Subaru: Questions one by one to each other!
Teana: Fine. Let’s see… Private Second Class Subaru Nakajima~…
Subaru: Yes ma’am!
Teana: Could you tell us the reason why you wish to become a mage?
Subaru: Yes ma’am! As a child, I fell victim to a great fire at the airport, when that happened the section staff (note: Subaru mispronounced Kanrikyoku = TSAB)…
Teana: Hey, NO GOOD (NG)
Subaru: Ah~, the Administration Bureau Mage Captain Nanoha Takamachi rescued me. The Administration Bureau, the Administration Bureau Captain Nanoha Takamachi…
Teana: You’re over doing it/too stiff, that’s why you’re tripping over your tongue like that. You should just speak normally.
Subaru: Erg, then you try it Tea.
Teana: I already have. Well, go on.
Subaru: Well then… Private Second Class Teana Lanster!
Teana: Yes ma’am.
Subaru: Could you tell us the reason why you wish to become a mage?!
Teana: I was influenced by my brother who was a member of the TSAB Air Forces and was thus inspired to become one by the honor and pride of duty to protect the peace, safety and private property of the people.
Subaru: Erg?
Teana: So what do you think?
Subaru: It’s pretty good but it sounds like something from a textbook so it doesn’t sound all too interesting…
Teana: Shut up! That’s not what I was aiming for anyways!
Subaru: Eh, currently stationed at the Midchilda 386th Ground Division. Er, Rapid Disaster Relief Unit, immediately after graduating we were assigned to the very… assigned to…
Teana: Seriously, we don’t have time to waste doing stuff like this.
Subaru: It’s almost time for the Training School for accepting written applications too. There are probably going to be lots of new students/recruits.
Teana: Yeah.
Subaru: It’ll be third year since our deployment (assignment/first posting) for me and Teana. We’re seniors now, so we’ve got show off our best side to them!
Teana: That might be true but our B rank qualifying exam is soon. So frankly, I want to get this over with to go back to work or go practice.
Subaru: Hey now, that might be true but this is will be something that’ll be remembered for a long time.
Teana: I got you.
Subaru: Oh, a call… It’s from HQ.
Teana: I got one too.
Subaru: This is Nakajima… Huh?
Teana: Huh? But we’re already in the studio though. Yes, there’s no one here yet.
Subaru: Oh, but it clearly said the second floor, No. 5 studio.
Teana: Huh? The fifth floor, No.2 studio?
Subaru: The interviewers are already waiting for us?
Old 2009-10-22, 01:45   Link #2257
motaku96
もたく

Thanks for the translations Nagumo.

motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 02:29   Link #2258
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The first minute was pour win. Just that the pictorial shift to NSFW was kinda driving the fun part of the reference into the ground.
Old 2009-10-22, 02:43   Link #2259
Jabawock
S.A.F.A Elite

Quote:
なのは=ドS フェイト=ドM
Remind me of that doujin...SEED OTHER.
Jabawock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 20:42   Link #2260
Nagumo
Random Translator

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M The StrikerS

01. kidou roku ka taichou aisatsu
01. Greeting from Mobile Six’s Captains

Nanoha: Good evening everyone, this is the TSAB Tactical Combat Instructor, Nanoha Takamachi with…
Fate: HQ Enforcer Fate Testarossa Harlaown and…
Hayate: The Commander of Mobile Six, Hayate Yagami.
Nanoha: This time around, this special cd is a Megami Magazine present called Sound Stage M The Strikers.
Fate: Yes, it’s been ten years… Oh wait, in the other world, it’s only been over a year. So really, since the year before last on Christmas.
Hayate: Currently we’re borrowing the Midchilda main broadcasting office for this recording/broadcast.
Nanoha: Last time it was just me and Fate-chan, but this time Hayate-chan is with us to make three.
Fate: We would like to talk about all sorts of things like our current status, the TSAB and Mobile Six with everyone.
Nanoha: Yes.
Fate: It’s only for a short while, but please take care of us/look forward to this.
All: Please take care of us.
Nanoha: This CD, anime, game, and bishoujo character info magazine has been sponsored by Megami magazine.

Hayate: Well then, since this is my first time and there should be some people who don’t know anything about us, so why don’t we introduce ourselves. So, why don’t we start with our top ace?
Nanoha: Let’s see. Greetings once again, I am Nanoha Takamachi, age 19. I am a law enforcement officer and a current mage employed by the TSAB Central HQ. My deployment/division/unit is the Aerial Tactical Combat Corps, Section 5.
Hayate: She teaches advanced magic spells and combat/battle tactics/techniques to mages in the TSAB.
Nanoha: Now, Fate-chan.
Fate: Fate Testarossa Harlaown, also age 19. Apologies for my long name. Both Testarossa and Harlaown are my real last names. Much like Nanoha-chan, I am a mage employed by the TSAB Central HQ and officially called/titled an Enforcer.
Nanoha: She does directs/commands investigations and supervises judicial affairs, and is a highly skilled and accomplished elite. (bunbu youdou = pen and sword wielded equally.)
Fate: Ah, um, that’s not…
Hayate: But it is true.
Fate: Um, well that’s sort of what it is. You’re next Hayate.
Hayate: I’m the same as the other two. I am Hayate Yagami, a mage employed by the TSAB. Formerly I was an investigator from HQ, but this time around I founded my own Ancient Relic Control Division to counter unusual/rare Lost Logias called Mobile Six.
Nanoha: Our superior officer.
Fate: The commanding officer (Division Commander).
Hayate: Oh no, I just asked these two to join my division to help me out.
Nanoha: But we’re relying on you too.
Fate: Yup!
Hayate: Anyways, where should we start to explain our connection to each other?
Fate: Um, if we talk about it all, it will take too long.
Nanoha: Well to start, we’re childhood friends since we were in elementary school, third grade.
Hayate: Yes, yes, ever since then we declared ourselves magical girls and went on to solve many cases/incidents, protect the peace in our neighbourhood and lavish/spread love and courage to all!
Fate: Did we do that?
Nanoha: Um. Well, the end results were kinda like that…
Fate: Our various adventures for the last ten years… There are disks which hold videos/recordings of all our adventures when we were nine years old. To those who don’t know anything about us, they can watch it all through that medium.
Nanoha: It appears that they are sold in stores throughout the country and can be rented as well.
Hayate: Oh, and it looks like there’s mangas and novels too.
Nanoha: I… I guess I’m glad that all sorts of people from all sorts of places can watch my adventures but it’s also rather embarrassing.
Fate: Yeah, they do cover our childhood and junior high school days.
Hayate: Oh come on now, as TSAB mages, getting people know what the TSAB do and revealing the various jobs mages do is very important too. Who knows, maybe after watching your adventures it will inspire someone enough to become a mage too.
Nanoha: Ah hahah, I wonder if there is anyone like that out there. I would be happy if there was.
Fate: Yeah.
Hayate: We might be meeting one real soon.
Nanoha: Huh?
Hayate: Well, moving on…
Fate: Moving on…

Tags
music