Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2006-11-28, 17:33   Link #181
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by esonique View Post
Also, do you have any plans to implement using Hank's mpeg-2 enCoder (HC). I use it with DVDRebuilder and it seems to work wonders for me.
Yes I do plan to at least look into adding it as encoder. From what I've read it might be a lot better than QuEnc in various ways. But the next version will be a complete rewrite, and I kinda lost interest halfway through it. I need to pick it up again and continue... "sometime".
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 20:00   Link #182
xWrath

To big of a border

Well I whent through the whole tutorial and used CCE Instead of Quenc, but it seems like the border is exagerated, its like 2-3 times bigger than it should be, what could be the problem? Is it how I confiuged CCE? If so does anyone know the crrect way of setting it up, the aktee guide ( something i was desperatly trying to find but seems no where to be found, dead linkish )was a good guide but no more
xWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 00:40   Link #183
Rufus

I don't seem to have an MP3 file, I have an ASS file and an MP2 Audio file with 0 KB. Not to sound noobish, but which one would it be?
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 03:11   Link #184
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I don't seem to have an MP3 file, I have an ASS file and an MP2 Audio file with 0 KB. Not to sound noobish, but which one would it be?
The MP3 file should be in the /Encoding/AVS/ subfolder. If not, then something else went wrong too. In that case try extracting the audio using MKVExtractGUI.

ASS = subtitles. MP2 = the result file to be created by BeSweet.
Old 2006-11-29, 16:10   Link #185
LuckyCat
Wise Kitty Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthling View Post
Hi, I've followed the steps according to the guide and have been able to successfully re-encode .AVI anime episodes into .MPV and .M2V files. The problem I'm currently facing arises when I attempt to re-encode .MP4 anime episodes (One Piece, Kaizoku-Fansubs). After the batch file is created and run, CCE would only run for 10 seconds before terminating the video re-encoding and skip directly to the BeSweet phase. Does anyone here have any idea why this is happening?
Yeah, this has been happening to me too. Sometimes it magically works again, but generally I've had to switch back to Quenc to get the job done.
LuckyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 05:24   Link #186
ThisIsDream

I have a question can ur guide help to convert OGM file?
ThisIsDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 06:59   Link #187
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsDream View Post
I have a question can ur guide help to convert OGM file?
There is no support for OGM files. However it's easy to convert a OGM file to MKV format using "mmg.exe" (MKVMerge) in the /DVDStudio/Scripts/Apps/MKV/ folder of my scripts. Just drag a OGM file into the window and convert it.
Old 2006-12-20, 13:11   Link #188
ThisIsDream

Ok, thank you I am so newbie lol. Now I learn Ogm > MKV > Dvd. One more thing in Queue for Encoding there are 2 guides which teach u how to fix the outer edge cut off, but the links seem not exist or too old i guess?
Old 2006-12-20, 14:12   Link #189
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsDream View Post
Ok, thank you I am so newbie lol. Now I learn Ogm > MKV > Dvd. One more thing in Queue for Encoding there are 2 guides which teach u how to fix the outer edge cut off, but the links seem not exist or too old i guess?
Both links are now dead (the forum was hacked and we only had a old backup so the guide I posted in 2005 was lost and aktee's guide dissappeared), but fortunately the Internet Archive comes to the rescue:

http://web.archive.org/web/200503221...ad.php?t=26942

http://web.archive.org/web/200602031...aktee.t35.com/
Old 2006-12-26, 05:11   Link #190
ThisIsDream

ty for that. Also Do i need CCE? I have ur script AviSynth v2.56 and TMPGEnc.
I have downloaded Kenshin Ova 1~4 and I tried to use TMPGEnc to convert, but I couldnt add my Kenshin Ova .avi file to TMPGEnc I only managed to add the VOB file which is the Dvd thing.
Old 2006-12-26, 05:34   Link #191
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

My scripts also support QuEnc (free). TMPGEnc is not supported.
Old 2006-12-29, 12:49   Link #192
lkaimun

Send a message via ICQ to lkaimun
I having problem on installing Avisynth 2.5.6. It show "could no copy avisynth.dll to system directory - close down all application that use Avisynth..."
but i dont have any program using avisynth at the time, b4 this i can install avisynth after i reformat my system, it doesnt work any more.
Any idea? Thx
lkaimun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 13:38   Link #193
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkaimun View Post
I having problem on installing Avisynth 2.5.6. It show "could no copy avisynth.dll to system directory - close down all application that use Avisynth..."
but i dont have any program using avisynth at the time, b4 this i can install avisynth after i reformat my system, it doesnt work any more.
Any idea? Thx
Uhm... try installing in Safe Mode? If I recall correctly you can entery Safe Mode by pressing F8 during bootup.

Also, if the installed version of AviSynth is already up-to-date and working, you can simply skip that step.
Old 2006-12-29, 14:50   Link #194
lkaimun

Send a message via ICQ to lkaimun
hmm... i try in safe mode, but giving me a same result.
for now, i system dont have Avisynth installed.
lkaimun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 11:24   Link #195
Krairo

CCE SP MKV Queue for Encoding

Okay I've been following the guide here http://www.playbackhelp.com/doc/guides/queue/ but I CCE SP keeps getting an error. And also I couldn't setup CCE completly I think since aktee's guide is down and I can't find it anywhere. CCE SP keeps saying it has encounterd a problem and has to close after about 30 mins maybe.
Krairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 13:28   Link #196
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Merged with the sticky thread. For aktee's guide, see a couple of posts above. As for the CCE problem, I can't really help you, as I use the CCE Basic version which hasn't given me errors like that. Does that happen with every file or just one in particular?

Also a general announcement: I'm afraid this project of mine (I created the scripts) will as of now get even less attention that it has in the past. I was only recoding fansubs to DVD to be able to watch them on my TV. However I recently bought a HDTV and now I can watch them in absolutely perfect quality on it, without recoding (of course I could connect my PC to my old TV as well, but the video quality sucked). So er... there may not be a next version.
Old 2007-01-05, 15:06   Link #197
akurashy
Cookie monstah!

alright its been a iwhile since i last tried it seems after having my head cooled down i found out what was killing it, besweet seems to choke with ACC3 so I followed the next option which was to use vitualdub to extra the audio no compression full processing, but it says there is no audio decompressor, so i googled a bit around but couldn't find any solutions so this is my last stop to ask here =/

any ideas on how to fix this?

another thing is, the guide for cce explanation was taken down dunno if you guys going to back it up or something, just wondering, and another question if it always has to be two passes? also when entering TMPC it says GOP is too long.. is it going to screw up big time? or should i fix it right away if im goingto continue converting?

Last edited by akurashy; 2007-01-05 at 15:49. Reason: another thing edit*
akurashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 17:25   Link #198
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Hi. I've read all 5 pages of this thread, I've read the FAQ at playbackhelp.com, but I haven't seen anyone with the error I'm getting or any answer for it. This is the error I get from QuEnc as soon as I run the queue file:

Avisynth open failure:
DirectShowSource: the filter graph manager won't talk to me
(C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\AVS\Goldfish Warning! [DVD] - 01 [h-b] [892F54BD].avs, line 1)

If I run the .avs file with MPC I get the same error:

DirectShowSource: the filter graph manager won't talk to me
(C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\AVS\Goldfish Warning! [DVD] - 01 [h-b] [892F54BD].avs, line 1)

I press "OK", and then it skips to the audio transcoding. On the multiplexing phase an error is noted:

MPG not file found (there might be a word or two missing but that's the gist of it)

What I get in the end is a .m2v file as 0 bytes, and a complete .mp2 file that runs perfectly in either MPC or even WMP. It doesn't matter if SkipMPlex is set to either 0 or 1, that's still what I get.

I really want to know why I'm getting that error, any thoughts would be appreciated.
Caliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 22:49   Link #199
uuasnyder

I've prob just missed this, but how do you stop CCE from popping up with "save changes to noname". I have to choose something before the batch file will continue. It's really frikkin annoying.
uuasnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 09:36   Link #200
Stainboy

Send a message via MSN to Stainboy
I'm having the same problem as Caliban, it reported the same error to me at first although now it's just saying:

Avisynth open failure:
Import: Couldn't open "C:\ etc, etc.avs"

BeSweet seems to carry on working fine and I end up with a playable .mp2 file but just an unplayable 0kb .m2v file with it.

Funnily enough, before reformatting I never got this error (just something much worse instead, hence the reformat) so I suppose it could be a missing codec even though I can play the original .avi and everything else I've tried.

EDIT: What I didn't know is that the .avs file is created before you run the "encode all" batch file, that explains why there wasn't one when I looked for it. When I try to run this it says:

DirectShowSource: RenderFile, the filter graph manager won't talk to me
Stainboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
file conversion, wiki candidate