AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 21:54   Link #10501
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: What were you wearing when you were born?
Don't remember anything before I was 5...

(Just joking, so it means nekkid eh)
Old 2011-11-29, 21:57   Link #10502
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - What did Rong eat when he was a terrorist? Also, was he able to take bath's everyday? I doubt he could get a constant supply of either.

@ Senpai - Then is it possible to dodge it by using dodge rolls or acrobatics?

Birthday suit=wearing nothing.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:01   Link #10503
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Oh the terrorists had plenty from pillaging a supply route of a nearby out of way base that the government didn't really care about. Generally Rong was forced to fight for the little food given to the group of child soldiers being trained. You starve or you kill for your food. As for bath... nope, no bath. Best bath one could get in a desert cavern is an underground well and I'm still contemplating that.

Struggling with how to portray Rong and Ichika being everyday roommates in ISA...

meanwhile I'm still making up a personal history for 2 other characters. D:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 22:04   Link #10504
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - What food was it? Gunpowder in food actually has some mind control effects on soldiers.

No bath? He must smell Good thing this is anime, BO is non-existent there.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:05   Link #10505
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Then is it possible to dodge it by using dodge rolls or acrobatics?
Yep, there's a judo technique for that... My sister once used that when she work as a stunt for traffic accident demonstration involving motorcycles in the School. I once used it to DODGE A CAR OF A DRUNKEN DRIVER! (though my wrist is twisted due to lack of ligament strength, it's suck to be nonathletic even if you do know the trick...).

This is achieved by slamming into the surface of the fast, relative heavy object to propel yourself upward and let your body roll over it as it passed you (ended with you land on your feet, usually on squat position). This reduce the impact by HUGE margin, sometimes with no damage at all.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:09   Link #10506
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you have o be particular;y strong or light to do this? Irish is scrawny and thin.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:09   Link #10507
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: It's just ordinary food, maybe leftovers of the regular HustleBack members. When you're about 30 in number given only food enough for 5, you don't need much mind control. You fight for your share or you die of hunger as far as I'm concerned.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:10   Link #10508
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do you have o be particular;y strong or light to do this? Irish is scrawny and thin.
Irish is lightweight, which means less worry to the joint strength, and he's fast enough to do it.

(In my case of injury, it's because I'm freaking 78 kilos, and my joints aren't trained that well because I spend 15/24 sitting on a chair)
Old 2011-11-29, 22:16   Link #10509
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - He should be really thin then. Most people would be if they fought for scraps.

@ Senpai - Do you think anyone can eat Cecilia's cooking? It might add for some humor if all of them try to eat it and only Irish and Laura can eat it.

Irish: Better than the rations we had to eat. Besides, food is food, you don't complain when it can fill you.

Laura: Clarissa once tried cooking once and managed to destroy our elite sentries. Since then, I've been her test subject in her "cooking" attempts.

Side note - Wonder if I should make Karon a lethal chef Only Irish would be able to eat her food.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:20   Link #10510
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do you think anyone can eat Cecilia's cooking? It might add for some humor if all of them try to eat it and only Irish and Laura can eat it.
I don't think ANYONE else can.... military ration tastes suck.... especially if they're expired (but their package is VERY durable lol, can go for years drowned in mud or ocean and safe to eat if not expired)

Quote:
Irish: Better than the rations we had to eat. Besides, food is food, you don't complain when it can fill you.

Laura: Clarissa once tried cooking once and managed to destroy our elite sentries. Since then, I've been her test subject in her "cooking" attempts.

Side note - Wonder if I should make Karon a lethal chef Only Irish would be able to eat her food.
LAWL Imagine Max's reaction to that....

Max: "I like her, but.... she's flat, and can't cook.... AAAGHH!!!"
Old 2011-11-29, 22:21   Link #10511
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hi guys, what I miss?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 22:22   Link #10512
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Rong became a regular by the time he was 9. He got the AE and better treatment along with it. He's considered to be one of the few who can question their "leader" and not have any serious repercussions for it. Ofcourse it was all according to his plan to destroy HustleBack :P Though possession of the AE wasn't really planned.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:25   Link #10513
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Karon: H-How is it?

Irish: ...It's alright...

Karon: R-Really!?

Irish: Yeah, it's better than what I had before. You're a good cook.

Karon: T-Thanks.

Irish: It must've been included in your training along with how you made your chest fl-

*WHAM*

@ Rain - Posted the first part of Shadow - tan in the previous page. Please read and review.

@ demino_hellsin - Irish's group is small and there was only one rule: Don't get close to each other and don't hesitate to leave anyone behind or kill them if they become a liability.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:26   Link #10514
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Senpai - What would happen if an IS crashed into the water?
The simple answer is nothing, they were designed to function there too, though not as well as out of the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
is it beyond an IS capacity to perform atmospheric escape?
The White Knight escaped into space before disappearing, so yes.

Quote:
@ Senpai - I mean if an IS like an Uchigane throws a small punch at you, can you hold it even for a bit?

Side note - Hopefully they have a dress code, I can just imagine some pilots who don't care about taboo's to turn up at a match in their birthday suits
You should try to dodge it if you can, but if you don't have any choice you can either roll over it or catch it, I could probably only hold for 10 seconds tops.

Quote:
@ Box and demino_hellsin - How many of the girls actually look their age to you?
Lingyin, Cecilia, and Charlotte, not the anime depictions though.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:27   Link #10515
demino_hellsin
That one guy

better than Algaris(HustleBack's leader), he's pretty much buddy-buddy with his men. Wreaks havoc. When time comes and they're screwed.

Algaris: Well guys, it's been fun. Good thing I had this escape plan. Adios! And die fighting for your beliefs or whatever.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:29   Link #10516
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's hilarious!
Old 2011-11-29, 22:29   Link #10517
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - They were made to help each other but not get attached. Irish and Joshua broke the mold since they explicitly trust each other.

@ Rain - What do you want to be Kyuukai catchphrase? Ichika's is ne ne/ Hey hey Irish's is ....taku/....geez
Old 2011-11-29, 22:33   Link #10518
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Well HustleBack didn't really care for socializing or forbidding it. You were either one of them or "dead". If you end up dead one way or another, that's no skin off their nose. HustleBack is just really misguided, considering their leader just wants to cause some mass panic/mayhem/chaos/anarchy
Old 2011-11-29, 22:34   Link #10519
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Have him mumble "nekokoneko" every once in a while.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:36   Link #10520
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Okay then, makes some sense I guess.

@ Rain - nekoneko it is Any other tips for it? I don't exactly want to just write the three annoying their carrier.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest