AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 138 36.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 22.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 13.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 38 9.97%
6 out of 10 : Average 27 7.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 14 3.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-14, 05:04   Link #201
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Except she'll be roasted like a marshmallow when the Damocles goes up.
That's only if Lulu failed to stop it. And if Lulu fails, then they are all going to die anyway, one way or another.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:04   Link #202
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
To be honest, i am fed up with shipping wars and give death flags to the chara that supposed stole Lulu from the other female chara all over again. There was a touching CCxLulu moment last epi and i enjoyed it. And i don't think CC is likely to die cause she is immortal. Unless all the rushed shit happens in the next epi.

edit: btw, if there are comparisons with Gundam 00 please do not spoil it for me, still on epi 15. "^^
Thank you for your comment

Just saw the scene, it was nice, I loved it.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:05   Link #203
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Except she'll be roasted like a marshmallow when the Damocles goes up.
Why can't lelouch just take it over, why does he need to destroy it? I mean he's in the market for a new palace ever since the old one had a little accident.

Instead of "evil tower of doom" he can call it Camelot.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:06   Link #204
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It's a life or death battle with the damn world at stake. Does Lelouch give two shits about the well being of the fortress of the enemy, honestly?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:07   Link #205
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Thank you for your comment

Just saw the scene, it was nice, I loved it.
Haha, thanks for what? "^^

It was really nice, i expected kinda a scene like this to be honest {parallel with S1}. And "Innocent Days" played out well with the whole scene.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:09   Link #206
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
It's a life or death battle with the damn world at stake. Does Lelouch give two shits about the well being of the fortress of the enemy, honestly?
Do you think Lelouch is in the right state of mind were he gives two fucks about the world?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:10   Link #207
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Do you think Lelouch is in the right state of mind were he gives two fucks about the world?
He cared about something. We are just not sure what it is. If he didn't care at all, there would not be any need to become Emperor.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:11   Link #208
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

CC and Lelouch always have these heart to heart conversations. It's like she's trying to be the mother he never had. She puts her hand on his as a show of support. That is what I got out of it.

The relationship between Lelouch and Kallen is chaotic like that of romance while the relationship between CC and Lelouch is calmer. It's like CC will do whatever it takes to make sure Lelouch gets what he wants, even if it means giving up on her dreams. It's like she's his MOTHER.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:17   Link #209
equinox822

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
CC and Lelouch always have these heart to heart conversations. It's like she's trying to be the mother he never had. She puts her hand on his as a show of support. That is what I got out of it.

The relationship between Lelouch and Kallen is chaotic like that of romance while the relationship between CC and Lelouch is calmer. It's like CC will do whatever it takes to make sure Lelouch gets what he wants, even if it means giving up on her dreams. It's like she's his MOTHER.
Typical Kalulu babble. Any CCxLelouch scene is reduced to motherly affection in the minds of Kalulu fans. Think again. Suzaku's words clearly affected her, she considers Lelouch to be more than her accomplice. I'm looking forward to the next episode removing any doubts of CluClu ending.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:19   Link #210
Brizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Unless, that touch was a transfer of the code?
Brizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:21   Link #211
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Am I the only one who noticed C.C. strange tone of voice when she said "Suzaku!" and she followed him?? It was.... "too gentle "
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:24   Link #212
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

In the preview for ep24, what is that mech after the now infamous Guren scene? It looks like the Shinkirou, but I'm not sure...

As for this ep, a bit boring overall, but I see it as calm before the storm. Even so... Corneliaaaa
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:26   Link #213
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Am I the only one who noticed C.C. strange tone of voice when she said "Suzaku!" and she followed him?? It was.... "too gentle "
What do you think that implies?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:27   Link #214
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
In the preview for ep24, what is that mech after the now infamous Guren scene? It looks like the Shinkirou, but I'm not sure...

As for this ep, a bit boring overall, but I see it as calm before the storm. Even so... Corneliaaaa
Shinkirou was in this episode, all throughout. It was revealed in the hangar near the beginning of the episode and Lelouch was shown standing on top of it with that sword of his when both Schneizel and Lelouch's forces faced off. Shinkirou is still in action. It may have been modified for whatever upcoming fight that is bound to happen.

Lloyd has probably gotten his hand on it.

Lelouch will probably be the one with the overpowered uber mech at the end of this...

Lelouch: "Schneizel... meet the wrath of... SHINKIROU DAMMERUNG ZERO!"

Shinkirou busts out the Freya nullying bubble. OMG! What if that is what Lloyd and Neena are working on? Lelouch's leet haxx robot for the final showdown?
Old 2008-09-14, 05:30   Link #215
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
Spoiler:
Either way crushing lulu with a mech overkill much
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:31   Link #216
keriko

I'm all blah about this episode. I mean we all knew Shniezel was evil, hell i expected him to show it before now...what there's like 2 episode left?! But anyway can't really say much without watching the ep, but i'm just curious to know if Cornelia is "dead" like nunally was "dead" or is she "dead" like Shirley

I mean really....she survived Lelouch's assault in season 1....somehow a part of me doubts that she'll be gunned down that easily
keriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:31   Link #217
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Either way crushing lulu with a mech overkill much
She's probably going to grab him or stop and get out of the robot. I mean... look at that hand. It's not glowing.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:33   Link #218
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
What do you think that implies?
I can't say what I'm thinking because someone would negrep me for this... >_<

It was just... odd
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:34   Link #219
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keriko View Post
I'm all blah about this episode. I mean we all knew Shniezel was evil, hell i expected him to show it before now...what there's like 2 episode left?! But anyway can't really say much without watching the ep, but i'm just curious to know if Cornelia is "dead" like nunally was "dead" or is she "dead" like Shirley

I mean really....she survived Lelouch's assault in season 1....somehow a part of me doubts that she'll be gunned down that easily
Nope. She's dead. Took a full MG clip to the back, is, at...best...lying on the floor bleeding to death, and she isn't going to get help from Kanon or Diethard. So, yeah.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:34   Link #220
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keriko View Post
But anyway can't really say much without watching the ep, but i'm just curious to know if Cornelia is "dead" like nunally was "dead" or is she "dead" like Shirley
They basically assault her. With a lot of bullets. Nasty. :/
Shirley-material. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote