AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-06-01, 10:09   Link #32741
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So, basically Georgios turns it into a double dragon and it counts the bonus damage twice as a result?
You can increase an NP's overcharge by leading off with any other NP, eg Waver's.

Linking Siegfried's page from the wiki I frequently reference.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servan...hp?servant=006

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 10:20   Link #32742
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
You can increase an NP's overcharge by leading off with any other NP, eg Waver's.

Linking Siegfried's page from the wiki I frequently reference.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servan...hp?servant=006
oh I know that.I used a Mash -> Merlin -> Siegfried or Merlin -> Mash->Siegfried, before I smashed Georgios in there as an experiment.

What I meant is that Balmung dealt higher damage after using Ascalon in the chain than it did with other combinations.
So I thought, it might make the Dragon a "double Dragon" instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
I'd say the sooner you get Mash to max level the better, she's good for just about every boss fight. And the next event will be somewhat tough considering it requires Solomon completion.

I wish I had the embers to grail my servants bu just getting someone to level 90 uses up all my spare embers.

And by now Siegfried actually does pretty effective against dragons, between his buffs and if you overcharge his NP (by using someone else's NP first, doesn't have to be George) that increases the dragon damage.

And you mean the CCC rerun event? That's not until next year Feb. for NA, some events have about two years between the first time and rerun (including the collaboration events).
Yeah... Those 3 Avenger battles in Babylon (and I hope that one just now was actually the last) were all far too close. The first one was still doable, but against the second time you meet Medusa and kingu it was always 1 Servant remaining, Jack against Medusa, and Cu - Survivor - lain against Kingu.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-06-01 at 12:14.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 15:49   Link #32743
InfinityDragonGod

GudaGuda 3 event coming to NA June 3rd!
Old 2020-06-01, 20:57   Link #32744
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
GudaGuda 3 event coming to NA June 3rd!
I'd rather have a 2nd chance to try for Karna (Fate/Extella LINK rolls).
Old 2020-06-02, 09:52   Link #32745
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Meh... Event came one week earlier than I hoped for - Still not done with babylon. Looks like I'll miss out on this one...
Who thought it was a good idea to exclude everyone who hasn't done the story yet from the event?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-06-02, 10:33   Link #32746
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Meh... Event came one week earlier than I hoped for - Still not done with babylon. Looks like I'll miss out on this one...
Who thought it was a good idea to exclude everyone who hasn't done the story yet from the event?
The event is going to spoil a bunch of endgame stuff, so they lock it behind you being up to date on the story. At least that's the logic behind it as I understand it.
Old 2020-06-02, 17:41   Link #32747
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The event is going to spoil a bunch of endgame stuff, so they lock it behind you being up to date on the story. At least that's the logic behind it as I understand it.
Still not a good idea...

That being said I'm effectively locked out of Solomon. It wan'ts me to choose a friend Servant right at the start but only says it can't find Servants fulfilling the criteria...In all tabs.

Old 2020-06-02, 19:58   Link #32748
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Still not a good idea...

That being said I'm effectively locked out of Solomon. It wan'ts me to choose a friend Servant right at the start but only says it can't find Servants fulfilling the criteria...In all tabs.
Que?

That sounds like a tech issue. You might want to report it.
Old 2020-06-02, 20:21   Link #32749
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Just beat Solomom...? It just take about a hour and a half of gameplay from the Ushi fight to last Solomon fight. And it's on easy mode, the demon pillars don't have special buff and debuff as the proper chapter release as the pillars are already dead on the global raid HP.

And the event is 2 weeks with the 2nd half timelocked until the next week. I cleared everything in day 9, 2 days after the second part opened and used about 6-8 golden apples during the whole event.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 20:23   Link #32750
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Still not a good idea...

Sounds like an issue for tech support. Nothing about this on the FGO Wikia.

I cleared it so I can't get in to test it.
Old 2020-06-02, 22:35   Link #32751
cyberdemon

Ah Solomon. Good memories. Got meltryllis off all the summon tickets it provides. Didn’t originally care but the ccc event made her easily one of my favorite servants. Originally just wanted Suzuka because she looked like Raphtalia and passion for... reasons lol. and She’ll only get better if I get skadi. Happened while I was waiting for avengers endgame to start in theaters
Old 2020-06-02, 22:50   Link #32752
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Que?

That sounds like a tech issue. You might want to report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Sounds like an issue for tech support. Nothing about this on the FGO Wikia.

I cleared it so I can't get in to test it.
I googled it in the end and it appears it is a tech issue and could solve it on my own... They just turned the event filter on as default mode, but only for Solomon. Everything else has the filter the way you set it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Just beat Solomom...? It just take about a hour and a half of gameplay from the Ushi fight to last Solomon fight. And it's on easy mode, the demon pillars don't have special buff and debuff as the proper chapter release as the pillars are already dead on the global raid HP.

And the event is 2 weeks with the 2nd half timelocked until the next week. I cleared everything in day 9, 2 days after the second part opened and used about 6-8 golden apples during the whole event.
Just an hour for all of them sounds fine. Still, I got a ton of people on my friend list who don't (I literally just add newbs when they request and remove them if they don't logon for 2 months.)
I definitely needed more than an hour for all the Bel Lahmu and Tiamat tough because the chaos tide kept killing everyone off.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-06-02 at 23:04.
Old 2020-06-03, 08:08   Link #32753
cyberdemon

I thought it was just a myth. Yet it just happened to me for the first time. 1 ticket roll, 1 total roll, 1 majin Okita

Meanwhile I used the rest of my 12 tickets for the CEs and only got 1 li and 1 4* CE
Old 2020-06-03, 09:13   Link #32754
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I thought it was just a myth. Yet it just happened to me for the first time. 1 ticket roll, 1 total roll, 1 majin Okita

Meanwhile I used the rest of my 12 tickets for the CEs and only got 1 li and 1 4* CE
It's not a myth, it just only happens to people who aren't me... Congrats.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 09:29   Link #32755
InfinityDragonGod

Did 7 ten rolls. Didn't get Okita Alter but at least managed to get Okada to NP5. Will try again later.
Old 2020-06-03, 09:48   Link #32756
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's not a myth, it just only happens to people who aren't me... Congrats.
Been playing a year and it is the first. Only planned to use tickets since I am saving quartz for skadi. Had no plan to go all out on the banner. Wanted Okita alter but was mostly after the CEs. Funnily enough, 13 tickets and 39k fp couldn’t even net me the 3* ce lol
Old 2020-06-03, 10:23   Link #32757
MartianMage

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

There's no way Gil can 3T this with that hp pool and gimmick...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 13:59   Link #32758
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I kinda feel like I'm really bad... All my battles against Lahmu, Tiamat, some of the demon pillars, and now, Solomon kinda ended with "Meh, the last Servant with advantage died just before firing up their NP... Now it's Jeanne vs whatever." I mean 150K-200k HP left is totally doable with her, but still...
As for Goetia... Well I thought since I couldn't use Mash anymore I'd just use Osakabahime instead.... Well yeah I got one shot first turn lol

Old 2020-06-03, 20:01   Link #32759
cyberdemon

Not sure what possessed me but I ended up doing a 30 roll hoping for ce and the new 3*. Ended up with np2 majin Okita... a couple singles later I finally got my first Izo... I’m hopeless at saving quartz lol
Old 2020-06-03, 20:17   Link #32760
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I did 50 (Free) rolls on it and got... Francis Drake? How am I always getting other 5* Servants over the ones on the pin up...? That being said, Goethia was horribly annoying and I needed 3 Quartz to finish Solomon.
2 For Goethia and 1 for Goethia-Solomon.

No Idea who thought it would be fun to give them lolwut 1 shots - Pretty annoying when you end up having to use a Quartz for 1 HP left...

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-06-03 at 20:53.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon