AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 08:19   Link #481
tsunade666

how far is the range of the teleport ability of chrome falcon?

I'm getting more and more depressed when Haru let go of destiny armor.
Old 2012-05-26, 09:27   Link #482
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm getting more and more depressed when Haru let go of destiny armor.
Mhm, me too. Silver Crow always looked a little plain to me, and CD was just the upgrade the awesome upgrade I'd wanted to see; but alas, he had to get rid of it. What are the chances of Haru getting another power-up that's as awesome?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:44   Link #483
tsunade666

the only sacred treasure left is guarded by those gods which you don't want to mess up with.
Old 2012-05-26, 12:55   Link #484
zerodragon

Quote:
who is that girl anyway? I was checking it right now and seeing I saw an annoying s/he in an all girls school? who is totally s/he annoying me and there is risechan (which she totally looks like Rise from persona) and a little girl who can destroy tables.... and it looks like the one who gave her bb program is risechan (or who ever her name is) but the one who peaks my interest is risechan's avatar which looks like chrome disaster and the name mentioned black lotus.... what the hell is this spin off? side story or au or totally spin off story which doesn't even relate to main story?

EDIT:

Chiyo's dad is lucky to be used as a pillow by risechan
only thing i know is her Brain Burst name is aluminum valkyrie
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 19:33   Link #485
churchblue
Banned

How many time was chiyuri/lime bell a huge help to Nebulus? I know Vol 3 and Vol 4 her role was important both in her betrayal and her doublecross of Dusk Raider. (I wonder how bad he took it when he found out that "she "was the one using "him".) Both Haru and Taka were REALLY pissed of her betrayal, unaware that she was using Dusk to gain levels faster and help Haru gain back SC's wings. The only person that knew of her plan was Kuroyukihime (she have helped coordinate it too). Dusk must really stupid to think she would join him and in the end got screw. Anyway, he deserved it.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 20:05   Link #486
tsunade666

Chiyuri is support type that can heal. Aside from thorn queen. there are 3 current healers right? and the other one is dead? Not sure but it's pretty much guaranteed that she always helps if she can heal. Heal is hax ability in battles. Though Dusk is really an irritating person >.> and he won't be able to remember Chiyuri because everything that relates to BB after it's uninstalled will be removed together with the program.
Old 2012-05-26, 20:30   Link #487
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
how far is the range of the teleport ability of chrome falcon?
Flash Blink is Chrome Falcon's Lvl5 ability, depending on how much special gauge you use it depends how far you can move. It can move over 30m, I'm not sure what the limits are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Mhm, me too. Silver Crow always looked a little plain to me, and CD was just the upgrade the awesome upgrade I'd wanted to see; but alas, he had to get rid of it. What are the chances of Haru getting another power-up that's as awesome?
I'm still waiting for the cliche moment where some kind of HAXX0R enemy/faction shows up in AW that gives the Kings a run for their money, Lotus is down and Nega Nebulus on the verge of complete annihilation, and Haru goes back to the apartment Falcon and Blossom owned and desperately begs for use of The Destiny. The 'power of friendship' (the 'ghosts' of Blossom and Falcon unlocks the door for him) wins through, opens the door when the keys locked inside the apartment, and the Star Caster + The Destiny once again reveals themselves to kick ass.
Quote:
Chiyuri is support type that can heal. Aside from thorn queen. there are 3 current healers right? and the other one is dead? Not sure but it's pretty much guaranteed that she always helps if she can heal. Heal is hax ability in battles.
Only two others, apart from Lime Bell, has healing ability. One of them committed 'suicide' (uninstalled her own BB), the other is one of the Kings (not Blue from the dialogue, someone KYH doesn't want Haru to get involved with). Ref Vol3 Ch3.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 23:21   Link #488
tsunade666

I can only think of purple thorn if KYH doesn't want to get involved with.
Old 2012-05-27, 00:12   Link #489
Flere821
Lurker

Considering we still know nothing about the White King, he/she might also be a option. I could just be stretching, but White (mage) = healing in jRPG, so I'm not stating for sure Purple Thorn is the healer. Purple = Red + Blue, a combination of long and short range attacks, she has The Tempest, and is seemingly obsessed with thunder/lightning users (strong-armed Crimson Kingbolt into her Legion because she thought he's a powerful thunder user, prior to finding out while he might be red-coloured and has 'bolt' in his name he can't actually shoot lightning )... she seems too attack-oriented to be the healer IMO.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 00:38   Link #490
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Point taken. I guess Purple Thorn is more of a Black Mage type. But if it is White, then Black Lotus doesn't want to let SC meet him/her? Which reminds me, what gender is the white king anyway? For that matter, has he shown up at all other than his representative?
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 01:00   Link #491
tsunade666

White king hasn't show up yet nor we know what he looks like but the anime did an illustration for him.
Old 2012-05-27, 01:36   Link #492
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Considering we still know nothing about the White King, he/she might also be a option. I could just be stretching, but White (mage) = healing in jRPG, so I'm not stating for sure Purple Thorn is the healer. Purple = Red + Blue, a combination of long and short range attacks, she has The Tempest, and is seemingly obsessed with thunder/lightning users (strong-armed Crimson Kingbolt into her Legion because she thought he's a powerful thunder user, prior to finding out while he might be red-coloured and has 'bolt' in his name he can't actually shoot lightning )... she seems too attack-oriented to be the healer IMO.
From the color wheel it seems White is like everything....possibly the most broken King of all...

Quote:
anime did an illustration for him.
You sure it's not Ivory Tower?
Old 2012-05-27, 03:58   Link #493
tsunade666

In the OP. When they are showing the kings. It can only mean him because it's showing the current kings.

The illustration of white king give me a caster feel on it or maybe a knight clad with robe all over himself to hide his armor or his weapon.
Old 2012-05-27, 10:33   Link #494
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
In the OP. When they are showing the kings. It can only mean him because it's showing the current kings.

The illustration of white king give me a caster feel on it or maybe a knight clad with robe all over himself to hide his armor or his weapon.
That guy seriously looks like Ivory Tower.... I suppose you have seen the illustration of him in the LN seeing as you've read up to vol 6 at the very least?

Just because everyone else is a King in the OP doesn't mean he's a King too you know...
Old 2012-05-27, 12:46   Link #495
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Just got to the stay over part of chapter 5. The machine translation + chinese/japanese mix ups + Fatso being a door knob kinda enrages me. Could've gotten laid right there @#$@#$%
Old 2012-05-27, 14:40   Link #496
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the cliche moment where some kind of HAXX0R enemy/faction shows up in AW that gives the Kings a run for their money, Lotus is down and Nega Nebulus on the verge of complete annihilation, and Haru goes back to the apartment Falcon and Blossom owned and desperately begs for use of The Destiny. The 'power of friendship' (the 'ghosts' of Blossom and Falcon unlocks the door for him) wins through, opens the door when the keys locked inside the apartment, and the Star Caster + The Destiny once again reveals themselves to kick ass.
And that is precisely why I would've much preferred if Haru kept CD. Ah well.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 20:18   Link #497
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

I still find it damn weird that both Falcon and Blossom's thought imprints still linger in AW when both of them are technically still alive somewhere....Imagine if you found out a virtual copy of you still exists somewhere on the Net...
Old 2012-05-27, 21:04   Link #498
Shiyumi

Quote:
Imagine if you found out a virtual copy of you still exists somewhere on the Net...
Ghost in the Shell (Sorry! I can't help it)
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 22:36   Link #499
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
And that is precisely why I would've much preferred if Haru kept CD. Ah well.
That would be so much win.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 23:38   Link #500
rickiminato

what is the star caster ?
what happen in the volumen 11?
new enemy or news chracters

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality