AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2006-07-09, 16:22   Link #861
lemondude
"super lemon"

French shouldn't have send Henry off man, wat the hell.
lemondude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:24   Link #862
lemondude
"super lemon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Aya^
looool of course..
If you dont want to understand it's not my problem If you are provocated and you react like that you're simply well.. crazy And you're crazier if you do that on your last match too.. O_o The same goes for "life" in general.. the one who uses violence is always wrong so, take it easy :P If someone tell me "you *****!! Same your mother and your sister! blabla.." i'm not allowed to smash my head on his chest anyway.. :|

And also, it's a game, dont take it so seriously
It's not just a game, it's the game, man.

As for the game I guess Italy sorta deserved it, because of Buffon and Del pierrio, the only two Italian play I respect.
Sorry about Double post. Didn't see.
Old 2006-07-09, 16:27   Link #863
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Stupid Italians...Zidane shoulda won that...that Mattarazzi dude needs to burn in hell for provoking Zidane. Geez...WTF was Zidane thinking? Lucky Italian bastards...Zidane woulda buried them in penalties...geez, to end your career on a red card...URGH.
Italian bastards eh? For this you get reported dude... I don't appreciate racist comments about my nationality, especially only for a game.
The reality is that Germans and Frenchs believed to be so superior and cool to the "italian parasites": well the World Cup is in the hands of parasites now... LOL.
Germans and Frenchs always have lots of pizza and spaghetti to comfort themselves...

Bye bye from Italy
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:30   Link #864
lemondude
"super lemon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Italian bastards eh? For this you get reported dude... I don't appreciate racist comments about my nationality, especially only for a game.
The reality is that Germans and Frenchs believed to be so superior and cool to the "italian parasites": well the World Cup is in the hands of parasites now... LOL.
Germans and Frenchs always have lots of pizza and spaghetti to comfort themselves...

Bye bye from Italy
I think wat he meant was that Mattarazzi was a bastard for ending Zidane's career on a red card. Not that he disrespect Italians.
Old 2006-07-09, 16:32   Link #865
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondude
I think wat he meant was that Mattarazzi was a bastard for ending Zidane's career on a red card. Not that he disrespect Italians.
Do you know that we're talking about a football match and not a thai-box match?
Old 2006-07-09, 16:35   Link #866
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

mixed feelings

That could have been Zidane's great retirement. What a pity (as a veteran he should know how to control his temper)

Congratulations to Italy for winning the Cup. After the incidents in the italian league this must be very nice equalizer (soccer spirit vice).

btw. ccardoso, I don't know what you try to do here. But I want to assure you, that there wasn't such an overall sentiment against Italy (here in germany).
The incident with Frings and some yellow press here sure did not help to raise the feelings for Italy. But in general I'ld say there was and is respect for Italy.
(to refer to your rant... to overly brag with the win, and to goof on others, could result in a bad image for you )

Last edited by Jinto; 2006-07-09 at 16:47.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:42   Link #867
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
Congratulations to Italy for winning the Cup. After the incidents in the italian league this must be very nice equalizer (soccer spirit vice).
Regarding the corruption scandal of A series I only want to tell that Juventus, Milan and friends will be put on the inferior series... B or C (for Juventus). With good peace of the common place that Italy is a bunch of corrupt people or parasites, like some racistic German media (Bild, but it's trash from what I've hear luckily) said about us.
Old 2006-07-09, 16:43   Link #868
U<3Anime
Boo!

Yea, Zidane should know how to control his temper. I mean i'm sure he has heard many bad things through his career, so he should how to deal with it. It's a pity to end a career with a red card and he didn't even get to go up to get a medal. Anyways it was good game and congratulations to Italy.
Old 2006-07-09, 16:51   Link #869
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Feel the wrath of an angry frog...

I really thought Barthez would eventually save the day.

And no, ccardoso, no, from today I'm through with pasta and pizzas...
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:53   Link #870
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Regarding the corruption scandal of A series I only want to tell that Juventus, Milan and friends will be put on the inferior series... B or C (for Juventus). With good peace of the common place that Italy is a bunch of corrupt people or parasites, like some racistic German media (Bild, but it's trash from what I've hear luckily) said about us.
I did not mean it like this.... but if you insist in this interpretation, it cant be helped. Sorry, but since I hate Bild I want to assure you once again, that your conclusions might be wrong. ( instead of ranting you should party... come on, Italy won the Cup. )
Old 2006-07-09, 16:58   Link #871
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
I did not mean it like this.... but if you insist in this interpretation, it cant be helped. Sorry, but since I hate Bild I want to assure you once again, that your conclusions might be wrong. ( instead of ranting you should party... come on, Italy won the Cup. )
No I "used" your post to clear how things are going about the corruption scandal in italian soccer league... I'm sure that the average German don't think racist things about Italy, in fact I mentioned Bild clearly.
Regarding partying I cannot as I'm at work!
Old 2006-07-09, 16:58   Link #872
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Yeah go Italians and paaarty!

Leave us here ranting and bashing while eating Macaroni and Pizza. XD
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 17:04   Link #873
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Bwuahahahahahahaha! Zidane did a nice header, not really, what an idiot. Congratulations Trezeguet, you played well for Italy.
Caliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 17:48   Link #874
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Zidanity?! Someone has played too much mortal kombat. But it's wity.

Well, another World Cup has reacher it's end. The final was more exciting than I was anticipating. Of course that that french dive must rank the top 5, not even Cristiano Ronaldo would have done better. Italy and Portugal aren't the only ones to dive...

(I just came up with this "joke" theory: Italy and Portugal (Greece probably as well) dive because they're countries with lots of beaches and hot summer, so they "practice" a lot. ) But since most France's players are from ex-french colonies from Africa, and Africa also has lots of beaches, they might be learning. And who says France says England and other countries...)

Both teams ran, ran, ran, ran... and ran. Italy's resisntance was gone by overtime, only France had the "legs" to keep on ppressing Italy. Both teams had a tremendous ball control, it was delightful to see. Italy's defence was solid as a rock, and the french attack was sometimes demolishing. Sure, ther was this hard fould here and there, but the nerves of playing a final can do that (the Zidane incident doesn't count, though).

At the end, as someone said, it was a lottery. Italy won its 4th title. When the World Cup started, I believed Italy would never get the title, France and Portugal, wouldn't even get passed the qualifying stage, Brazil or Argentina would win, and Spain would at least go to the semi-finals. At the end, the tables were turned upside down, it was most unexpected.

This is why I love football.
I'll be waiting for the World Cup 2010.

(But first I have the Euro 2008 to watch, yepee! )
Old 2006-07-09, 18:12   Link #875
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Actually Zidane always had a short temper...in 1998 he got a red card for much the same thing...he stomped on a Saudi Arabia opponent and got sent off for that too...well all I have to say is that when people say use your head, DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY!

Man...stupid refs...couldn't they have waited till AFTER the game to bitch about Zidane's conduct...man if I was that one ref, I woulda kept my mouth shut rather than rat on Zidane about it...it'd be nice if the replay was saved and nothing was called, and everyone knew...it'd be funnier still if France won the cup...then Mattarazzi would be a complete laughingstock. But now he put that one bad blotch on Zidane's amazing career...goddammit if only for prolonged youth...well let's hope Zidane returns to the soccer scene and pulls a Klinsmann or something...cuz I don't think the world can get enough of the guy if he's in the ranks of Pele and Maradona...

2010 world cup should be fun stuff...let's hope we see Zizou take part in some other way!
Old 2006-07-09, 18:26   Link #876
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Demongod86:

The ref did what was right. That counts in my book as something able to receive a red card.

And if Materrazi did provoce him, so what?

C. Ronaldo was booed in 2 games, and you didn't see him blow up like Zidane did.
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 18:28   Link #877
luchamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Actually Zidane always had a short temper...in 1998 he got a red card for much the same thing...he stomped on a Saudi Arabia opponent and got sent off for that too...well all I have to say is that when people say use your head, DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY!
Exactly. Le Zidane le dumbo Forza Italia! (Actually I wanted France to win, but my hat's off to Italy)
luchamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 18:33   Link #878
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tze
Demongod86:

The ref did what was right. That counts in my book as something able to receive a red card.

And if Materrazi did provoce him, so what?

C. Ronaldo was booed in 2 games, and you didn't see him blow up like Zidane did.
So people blow up...big fricking deal...the main ref didn't see it, and one little ratty ref had to whine and bitch and get Zidane kicked off...man there were TEN MEASELY MINUTES left...let the guy go and take his penalty shot, rather than red-carding a retiring player! Sure rules are rules, but for the love of the game and the love of the fans and all of that, let it slide...I mean was the guy hurt? NO! He was acting and we all know it...such BS that authority had to step in and say red card when that mattaloser guy is just as guilty if not moreso...he acted, Zidane reacted. Had he not opened his trap, none of that woulda happened...the Italian shoulda gotten the red card, Zidane shoulda gotten a yellow.
Old 2006-07-09, 18:44   Link #879
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

And the ref would have lost his job.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 18:53   Link #880
wnkryo
HainShodan

There's always going to be intimidation in ANY sport competition. It's up to the person being intimidated to be the bigger man. Zidane fucken HEADBUTTED the dude in his chest! I mean, I don't care how badly he got mad, the red card was the right call.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
football, soccer