AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

View Poll Results: What Grade will you give for Da Capo??
4-5 Star (Heart warming, Breath Taking) 63 51.22%
3-4 Star (Great!!) 29 23.58%
2-3 Star (Some flaws Detected) 22 17.89%
1-2 Star (Not interested...) 4 3.25%
This is one damn lousy series 5 4.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-14, 23:02   Link #181
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

As

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I've heard that Angel Sanctuary had incest but is it that bad

The problem with the Angel Sanctury Anime was that the people who had read the manga expected more form it. The anime cut a lot out form the manga.

The manga itself is great. One of the best stories I ever read. However it isn't for everyone. If you have a problem with incest or if you have a problem with the way AS depicts christianity then you should avoid AS.
Old 2003-12-14, 23:02   Link #182
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I've heard that Angel Sanctuary had incest but is it that bad
I don't sure about them being twin but they r both clearly blood related which r in this case a blatant incest relationship unlike da capo. As conclusion IMHO Angel Sanctuary is THAT BAD.
Old 2003-12-15, 12:10   Link #183
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

*watches ep24 raw*

WHY DAMN IT?! WHY!!!!

T_T *cries*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2003-12-15 at 12:24.
Old 2003-12-15, 18:40   Link #184
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
*watches ep24 raw*

WHY DAMN IT?! WHY!!!!

T_T *cries*
Meh...the storyline in the game was much better for Miharu's route. But then again, anime version D.C. has not disappointed me...with only two more episodes to go, it's the final showdown between Nemu and Sakura.

Spoiler:

Last edited by kj1980; 2003-12-17 at 14:07.
Old 2003-12-15, 21:35   Link #185
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

What's the difference between the anime and the game version of D.C?
Old 2003-12-16, 07:45   Link #186
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensai_kamen
I don't sure about them being twin but they r both clearly blood related which r in this case a blatant incest relationship unlike da capo. As conclusion IMHO Angel Sanctuary is THAT BAD.
Yeah, they're twins as mentioned later on in the manga... I guess since they're both reincarnations of unrelated angels there's *some* sort of counterpoint to this (but then again they are both reincarnation of FEMALE angels so there's another weird relationship right there).

Quote:
What's the difference between the anime and the game version of D.C?
Game has multiple endings, and anime can only have one?
Old 2003-12-16, 11:04   Link #187
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Other than the obvious difference...
Old 2003-12-16, 11:19   Link #188
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Hmm . I for one did not like the episodes after 17 especially where Nemu and Jui get all lovey dovey like it's a wonderful world, but I did like the side stories. I find the side stories to be quite interesting because it was a way for the artist to express their art and creativity. From reading the earlier post, it sounds like Jui is not going to end up with Nemu at all, odd. Nemu is cute and all but, even though she's not blood related to Jui their relationship is still bothering me. It sounds like Miss Swindler is going to turn back into a cat too. Aww! The closest thing to a dating sim game that I have played was Harvest Moon 64 and it was quite fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
...hey! Where did Moe-senpai's story go?! I understand Mako not being shown because it was shown several eps ago, but Moe-senpai is also a character influenced by the sakura tree. Where's her story about constantly going to sleep to "meet" her long lost love?
I too wish for her story in the anime since she is one of my favorite girls in the show. I can't help but laugh and smile at all the silly thing she says and does.
Old 2003-12-16, 17:58   Link #189
EternalBlue
☼~永遠なる青~☼

Episode DLS

You watched ep 24 raw? Could you tell me where to download them, I've only been able to find up to ep21...
Old 2003-12-16, 18:06   Link #190
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlue
You watched ep 24 raw? Could you tell me where to download them, I've only been able to find up to ep21...
P2P servers closed off to Japanese-speaking people are the first to have raws...usually 2-3 hours after the original air time. In this case, D.C. airs on every Saturday midnight on TV Kanagawa.
Old 2003-12-17, 05:55   Link #191
Anlushac11

Quote:
Meh...the storyline in the game was much better for Miharu's route. But then again, anime version D.C. has not disappointed me...with only two more episodes to go, it's the final showdown between Nemu and Sakura.

...hey! Where did Moe-senpai's story go?! I understand Mako not being shown because it was shown several eps ago, but Moe-senpai is also a character influenced by the sakura tree. Where's her story about constantly going to sleep to "meet" her long lost love? Ah, well. The sakura tree blossommed once again, probably another of "grandma's power" or Sakura may still have some strong feelings against Nemu somewhere inside her...

Nemu.... (;´д⊂ )
What the hell is wrong with you people that you cant use a damm spoiler tag. I didnt know that about why Moe sleeps.

Some of you people seem to get a kick out of blurting out plot points with glee so us who havent seen it are ruined.

Thats why I have damm near quit coming to these forums because so many people dont have enough consideration not to reveal plot points to those who havent.
Old 2003-12-17, 06:02   Link #192
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I guess ppl tend to forget to use spoiler tags, it happens. I personally don't care about spoilers too much since I'm eventually going to forget what I read on the forums but I can see why some ppl hate to be spoiled when they don't wan't to.

SO PPL PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS WHICH MAY GIVE AWAY PLOT POINTS. That is all, thank you for your cooperation.
Old 2003-12-17, 14:06   Link #193
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

I'm sorry, I always keep forgetting that this board is in America, where most people who are watching this anime hasn't played the game like Japan.
Old 2003-12-17, 17:41   Link #194
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
I'm sorry, I always keep forgetting that this board is in America, where most people who are watching this anime hasn't played the game like Japan.
No problem just make sure you use spoiler tags when mentioning the plot of the game or the actual future episodes that haven't been subbed yet.

On a side note this board isn't maintained in America. The site maintainers are from the U.K. It just so happens that the majority of ppl here speak in English.
Old 2003-12-17, 18:01   Link #195
LynnieS

The mods are scattered in various countries, actually, and not just in the U.K.

Why not start a new thread just for spoilers, then, on "Da Capo" (game endings and such)?
Old 2003-12-17, 18:28   Link #196
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS
The mods are scattered in various countries, actually, and not just in the U.K.

Why not start a new thread just for spoilers, then, on "Da Capo" (game endings and such)?
I know that but I was actually referring to the sites founders, where it orignated from.

Now back on topic, I hope Ep 22 and 23 comes out soon. I really wan't to see Asakura's date with the cat girl.
Old 2003-12-18, 22:23   Link #197
EternalBlue
☼~永遠なる青~☼

Yea I can't wait

Hmm yea I really want to see the next few too, the little screencaps on the official site look interesting. Hope it's released soon ^^
Old 2003-12-19, 15:01   Link #198
nerull

Send a message via AIM to nerull
Anyone have any idea why Sakura always refers to herself with "boku"? I don't know much about Japanese, but I thought boku was usually only used by guys, or maybe tomboyish girls. Sakura doesn't seem very tomboyish though.
Old 2003-12-19, 19:51   Link #199
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ok, I admit I'm stepping into this kinda late (yeah, 21 episodes later is kinda late) but I've been trying to catch up on other anime. Got too many to watch to stay up to date these days. Sheesh.

Ok, anyways, couple of questions. What's up with the weird neko doll the one girl runs around with? It was on her head in ep 2 when she was sneaking up to the window. And what's up with one kid's magic? How powerful is he? Or are those basically fancy parlor tricks? I know I'll probubly get more answered later, but curiousity doesn't lend me to wait that long.
Old 2003-12-19, 20:48   Link #200
KBTKaiser

1) Neko doll? That's a live cat named Utamaru. Don't be decieved by the looks.
2) Junichi's magic? It ain't no parlor trick. (See ep 15 for details on the magic)

And something to keep this topic rolling...
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, kemonomimi, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs