AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 23:01   Link #7221
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

This will be still better than the actual manga, at least this is intentionally funny and not just weirdly funny.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:09   Link #7222
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Yes because, performing experiments on human beings and recreate dangerous weapons while using a deadly virus without telling anyone and lie in the face of the investigators isn't proof you are doing something wrong.

Seriously even Scooby-Doo could solve this case by now, and I mean just the dog.
The fact he was doing criminal activities was never in question. However, SS6 didn't have any prrof that Vandein had any active Eclipse infectees moving around. They found Vandein was doing experiments can creating replica dividers. From then, they could speculate that Candein had active infectees working under them, but didn't have solid proof until the Grendel incident.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:16   Link #7223
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

And those other things were not enough to put him in jail? He even lie to them about the Hückebein attack, predict the two guys that Veyron and Aru kill will attack and they never really take that as a hint. They took 3 months to ask his cooperation and we just assume he cover his tracks so well that they didn't notice anything.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:17   Link #7224
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Hardis: "Yes, the Grendels, also being Eclipse-infected, hate me for working towards a cure as well. I am sure they told you what they thought would make me look like the bad guy. Can you really trust criminals trying to save their own skin? My work is to help people, not hurt them. I'm sure you are aware there will always be terrorist radicals trying to stop progress. Do we really want to listen to such people?"

Yes, I have been watching a bit too much of Justice League and Young Justice lately, and thus I'm beginning to think like Lex Luthor....
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 23:21   Link #7225
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

To be fair Hardis does have hair but really, human experiments should give him away as a villain.
Old 2013-02-05, 00:04   Link #7226
Justin_Brett

Call me when he spends millions of dollars on a campaign for President, just to piss off his archenemy.

And seriously, unless they're blind I think the jig is about up for him.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 20:12   Link #7227
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Hardis still has his hair and he is not chasing his enemy because he lost it. I don't think he even has any archenemies to talk about so far.
Old 2013-02-05, 20:33   Link #7228
Justin_Brett

You should read some Superman if you think that's still Lex's motive.
Old 2013-02-05, 20:36   Link #7229
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I do read Superman but with the New 52! I don't think Lex has even show up yet. At least not so far while Super is beating the ass of some other Kriptonian... Last Son of Krypton my ass.
Old 2013-02-05, 22:14   Link #7230
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Hardis: "Yes, the Grendels, also being Eclipse-infected, hate me for working towards a cure as well. I am sure they told you what they thought would make me look like the bad guy. Can you really trust criminals trying to save their own skin? My work is to help people, not hurt them. I'm sure you are aware there will always be terrorist radicals trying to stop progress. Do we really want to listen to such people?"

Yes, I have been watching a bit too much of Justice League and Young Justice lately, and thus I'm beginning to think like Lex Luthor....
And the bombs that were placed in them set to explode should this information be released?
Old 2013-02-10, 21:16   Link #7231
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well, come to think about it the bombs were in their shoulders not in their heads so maybe they put it in there to make Hardis look evil. After all he just take a person's heart out with his bare hands, he is a nice guy.
Old 2013-02-10, 21:20   Link #7232
NTFTH

Didn't they move the bombs from their heads to their shoulders?
NTFTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 21:32   Link #7233
Justin_Brett

Carter did, because apparently the virus lets him teleport stuff. Which they revealed when it didn't really matter, but oh well.

...then again, Curren might have used her power just to troll, so.
Old 2013-02-10, 22:03   Link #7234
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

That is somethign I have been wonder. How did they move the bombs from their brains in to their shoulders? I mean if they take them out of the head why not just take them out of their bodies right away?
Old 2013-02-10, 22:46   Link #7235
Justin_Brett

Maybe Carter has trouble with stuff rather than people. He couldn't warp their clothes when they tried to escape.

At least I hope that was the reason for that.
Old 2013-02-10, 23:05   Link #7236
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well they did take their cloths off before he summong the other cloths... even when he didn't have to take it off...

I think we just found Jail's lost brother.
Old 2013-02-10, 23:30   Link #7237
vic-vic

I think Carter didn't move bobmbs from their bodies, becuse that would alert their "employers"/
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 23:36   Link #7238
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

How? They didn't notice they touching them or moving them out of the head so they will not know if the bomb is in their toilet. I just say if they can take out of their brain then it can get out the shoulder.
Old 2013-02-11, 02:07   Link #7239
Kurohane

Well, the bombs may be set up to be sensitive to body temperature or pressure. If they were removed from the body, they would automatically detonate due to the change in environment. That's my theory anyway. Plus, Vardin should think they are dead because the bombs went off. They are free from him now. If they removed the bombs that may have had tracking devices, Vandein would be alerted by the change and investigate. They may have had to take a hit, but it helps them in the long run.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-02-11 at 12:55.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 11:35   Link #7240
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

The bombs seem to be small actually and when you consider there were in their brains makes sense. I guess you could say that but if the devices did have such sensors will notice that they are not longer in the brain and send the alert in that case.

Tags
manga, nanoha force