AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-07, 12:28   Link #1
Vstylex
Resident Dumbass

Manga Chapter 214 Discussion [Manga]

Disclaimer: I'm looking at the really low quality grainy chinese raw if anyone can find a better one feel free to correct any mistake I make...

Chapter starts off with Sakon and he seemingly gets stabbed by one of Kankuro's puppets. He falls to the ground unconcious. Ukon sees this and rushes to him and quickly fuses again with sakon. Ukon reverts back to lvl 2 and starts to fight kankuro.

Kankuro uses one of his two puppets to trap Sakon/Ukon in his belly, then the puppets arms/legs come flying off and stab the barrel with Sakon/ukon inside...The next panel shows the barrel motionless with Sakon/Ukon's blood gushing out of it.

We then switch to the the shika and temari fight. Tayuya is shown hiding behind a tree trying to play her flute. Temari unleashes a really powerful wind blast that knocks/destroys everything in it's path.Then next panel shows Tayuya bleeding and unconcious underneath a couple of trees...End of chapter

I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff due to the low quality raw but the sand siblings really kick some major ass in this one.Good chap
Vstylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:34   Link #2
Palani
///_^

Might I be the first to say. THE SAND SIBLINGS ROCK. Now let's see how good a fight Gaara put's up against Kimi.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:36   Link #3
d3adpool

now next chap will prolly be for GaaraXKimimaro and then to..... SASUKE vs NARUTO
d3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:37   Link #4
Vstylex
Resident Dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Might I be the first to say. THE SAND SIBLINGS ROCK. Now let's see how good a fight Gaara put's up against Kimi.
Agreed... I was never a big kankuro fan but he kicks some major ass in this one..I was surprised Kishimoto wrapped up these two fights this quickly...Hopefully Gaara can dispose of Kimi quickly so we can get to that NarutovsSasuke fight everyones been dying to see
Vstylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:40   Link #5
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vstylex
Agreed... I was never a big kankuro fan but he kicks some major ass in this one..I was surprised Kishimoto wrapped up these two fights this quickly...Hopefully Gaara can dispose of Kimi quickly so we can get to that NarutovsSasuke fight everyones been dying to see

Amen to the sand ass kicking

Providing Itachi, Kabuto or Oro don't crash the party this should be some good fights coming up. I think Gaara might have to make a coffin for a certain nin first
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:49   Link #6
ShikaShika
無罪

Was I the only one thinking Temari was a bit too powerful? I don't know what kind of technique she used or if it was very demanding but I didn't get that impression. I guess Kiba and Shika must feel pretty stupid now...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:52   Link #7
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

It was a cool chapter next Kimimaro vs Garaa muhahahahha!
Old 2004-05-07, 13:52   Link #8
bal
Gaara of The Desert

Hah... I refuse to download the raw.. Waiting for high quality version!

Damn no Gaara in this chapter!? I was looking forward to see him in action in this one. Ah well.. next week I guess.
bal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:17   Link #9
KingofWac

Was it me or did that chapter have HORRIBLE quality. It bad enough not being able to understand the text but even worse not being able to make out the pictures. From what I could tell it looks like Temari beat the flute girl, but I have no idea what happened in the kankuro fight.

Anyway I am definately looking forward to seeing Garaa and Kimimaro.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:23   Link #10
zabuza-sama

I was surprised (pleasantly) with how vicious of an attack Kankurou unleashed upon Sukon/Ukon...I mean we've seen many people die throughout the series, but this, IMO, is perhaps one of the most graphic and enjoyable one yet (yeah, mange sharingan is awesome, but noone died)...perhaps it isn't drawn that way, but the thought of being caught in that barrel and just shredded by the blades...briliiant..I look at Kankurou in a new light
zabuza-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:45   Link #11
Last of the Uchiha

I don't know about you guys but in page 16 there what I think is a animal. Did Temari summon it or is it the bad quality of this manga that make me see weird things.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:47   Link #12
shukaku

Well this fight with temari was pretty fast, but does she make an invocation for her special wind attack cause you see a strange animal with a scythe? And is gaara going to transform during kimimaro fight? Maybe has he a special bloodline limit jutsu like haku or itachi.
shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:54   Link #13
tektonik
I can see that speed

doubt he will transform. We will probably see him be more powerful then when he fought last time cause he has a new way of thinking. I still think this fight is similar to the fight in the chuunin exam with the umbrellas and needles. First the sand makes a shield then the coffin

Though it would eb nice to see some team work. Kimi zooming around Gaara to try and outpace the sand. Lee comes in with a swift kick to set up an attack by Gaara.
Old 2004-05-07, 15:25   Link #14
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
This was a great chapter. The way Kankuro fought Sakon was just great, and i loved the way he killed them ^^.

It looked like Temari combined summoning with her fan. Because i saw some dog looking thing with a blade o.o'''. Anyway, Tayuya seems to be out of the battle. Theres a huge tree log on her and she's unconcious in her normal form.

I bet the next chapter will finish up the Gaara/ Kimi battle.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 15:26   Link #15
SephirCloud

Temari did in fact summon something...

I don't know what though.

The text right next to the summon said "Kirikirimai," but that's about all I can tell.
SephirCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 15:30   Link #16
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Hmmm, i'm looking closely at the thing she summoned and it looks like a small bear. It's also holding a huge ass scye blade. Thats why Temari's attack was able to cut down so many tree's.
Old 2004-05-07, 15:39   Link #17
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Hmmm, i'm looking closely at the thing she summoned and it looks like a small bear.
It looks like a weasel.

Sakon/Ukon have been penetrated! By Kankuro! (I thought it'd be by Orochimaru)
Old 2004-05-07, 15:41   Link #18
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
It looks like a weasel.
Yeah you might be right. I don't know where i got bear from ...o.o
Old 2004-05-07, 15:45   Link #19
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I agree. I thought it was a ferret. some kind of vicious ferret.
anyways, I thought the chapter was okay. want the english one though.
I wonder what was said at the end to make shikamaru-sama smile?
that was cute.. even though I'm not really a fan of any of teh sand siblings..
I liked how they kicked such major ass. hah.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 15:53   Link #20
tektonik
I can see that speed

A vicious man eating ferret of death. I think Temari is just strutting her stuff to show off to Shika. Maybe next chapter will just be a love scene