AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-10, 15:05   Link #121
m4rc0s

yeah; the main plotline with the demons is resolved but the unanswered questions that is result because of it is not; mainly because the rushed ending that is result of the author mother having cancer it seems, so he had to stop writing to take care of her.
in the end the ending was really bad(rushed), since his mother got sick at chapter 120+ of the last volume we could already see the decrease of writing skills and the rushed ending.

But i must disagree with you, the great villains are no more : heavy spoiler; a very heavy spoiler about the entire ending plot and rushed ending.
Spoiler for spoiler:

but i would still recommend for everyone, since without doubt we see the resolution of the first big plot of the novel that have being evolving since chapter one and one more think it seems that we have a DRAMA series about the novel being done, i have not see yet but i have being reading a lot of good reviews and it have a official eng subtitle on youtube, but the drama is not following the novel 100%.
Old 2017-05-10, 16:55   Link #122
mors86

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
yeah; the main plotline with the demons is resolved but the unanswered questions that is result because of it is not; mainly because the rushed ending that is result of the author mother having cancer it seems, so he had to stop writing to take care of her.
in the end the ending was really bad(rushed), since his mother got sick at chapter 120+ of the last volume we could already see the decrease of writing skills and the rushed ending.

But i must disagree with you, the great villains are no more : heavy spoiler; a very heavy spoiler about the entire ending plot and rushed ending.
Spoiler for spoiler:

but i would still recommend for everyone, since without doubt we see the resolution of the first big plot of the novel that have being evolving since chapter one and one more think it seems that we have a DRAMA series about the novel being done, i have not see yet but i have being reading a lot of good reviews and it have a official eng subtitle on youtube, but the drama is not following the novel 100%.
I meant those 'other' race as the Greater Scope Villains. They hold the answers to the the remaining questions and were being used as a Deus Ex Machina (like by Demon Lord, then Black Robe) till this point. The novel is just finishing with a cliffhanger about them.
mors86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 22:31   Link #123
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mors86 View Post
I meant those 'other' race as the Greater Scope Villains. They hold the answers to the the remaining questions and were being used as a Deus Ex Machina (like by Demon Lord, then Black Robe) till this point. The novel is just finishing with a cliffhanger about them.
yeah; like i wrote; the entire aspect of the other world or how they call "holy light continent" have being given since chapter 1 but we only had clues enough to talk and link those clues more or less past chapter 550+ but the author only started to explore it's aspect fully when the entire situation of the "normal" world was done so more or less as it was the "main" plotline we had from chapter 1 to chapter 1200+-
So next he started to advance the story in another "storyline" a complete new one with a new world and settings but before he could go on he had to end it.
Now about both plotlines i must disagree with you about the holylight powerhouses being put as the "greater villains" so far since there is a pretty good society established in that world and the ones in power or the sovereign of the world is the enemy without doubt but based on the clues we have and what the author have write about they are beings used as means and are not the ones drawing the cards, they are simple being used and i will explain when i talk about blackrobe but first i will summary the most important clues we have so far about the topic :
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2017-05-21, 18:49   Link #124
_Blue River_

hi, guys! firstly, thanks for all the spoilers!

I would just, please, like to ask, there's a point that doesn't seem to be concluded here.
1) Judging by what has been said previously, the raws are finished, albeit in a rushed fashion due to the author's circumstances... right?
2) Do CCS and XYR end up married/together in a serious way?- I'm shipping them way too hard and the unknown resolution is killing me 8) from reading previous comments, they call each other beautiful, there's some jealousy with the frost dragon girl,they have an awkward date and some cute interactions... but do they actually commit to each other officially??..eventually?
_Blue River_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 20:15   Link #125
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Blue River_ View Post
hi, guys! firstly, thanks for all the spoilers!

I would just, please, like to ask, there's a point that doesn't seem to be concluded here.
1) Judging by what has been said previously, the raws are finished, albeit in a rushed fashion due to the author's circumstances... right?
2) Do CCS and XYR end up married/together in a serious way?- I'm shipping them way too hard and the unknown resolution is killing me 8) from reading previous comments, they call each other beautiful, there's some jealousy with the frost dragon girl,they have an awkward date and some cute interactions... but do they actually commit to each other officially??..eventually?
1)yes
2)
Spoiler for spoiler.:

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2017-05-21 at 20:46.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 23:37   Link #126
patcan3609

Practically, ZTJ ended in a very disappointing note. I mean, CCS does become stronger than XYR (CCS is in Concealed Divinity while XYR is in Sacred Domain) but the author doesnt even bother with reuniting them. I posted more spoilers on the Wuxiaworld forums, but you'll have to go a few pages back since some people were spoiling the drama.
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-22, 20:45   Link #127
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post
Practically, ZTJ ended in a very disappointing note. I mean, CCS does become stronger than XYR (CCS is in Concealed Divinity while XYR is in Sacred Domain) but the author doesnt even bother with reuniting them. I posted more spoilers on the Wuxiaworld forums, but you'll have to go a few pages back since some people were spoiling the drama.
yeah, but is pretty natural that ccs have become stronger than her,
Spoiler for reason:

I also have read the ending as well and like i wrote before, in the wuxia forum as well, there was a pretty good reason for it, since the author family(his mother if i'm not mistaken) is sick so he had to stop it , so i'm just gonna write this as well for future fans who will come asking about it without doubt . ^^
and since there was a good reason for him stopping we can also expect with luck for a sequel, since the open ending allowed it to continue without problems.
Old 2017-05-22, 21:58   Link #128
patcan3609

Yeah, I knew about the health problems. However, I highly doubt there will be a sequel although I heavily wish for it.
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-22, 22:11   Link #129
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post
Yeah, I knew about the health problems. However, I highly doubt there will be a sequel although I heavily wish for it.
well, since the problem was direct linked to his mother health, if she recover from it , he will need to go back to work and the best novel from him is this one, so there will be a good chance that he can do a sequel for it,even more because the way he handle the ending, we can only wish for it and dream about.
or even if he do a new one, i believe i will read it, since he have this different aspect in writing plot points/twists that is really good, every move in the novel is linked to a plan and so on i really liked this aspect about it.

Tags
can't see mt. tai, overly serious mc, sick mc