Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-12-12, 22:34   Link #1581
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
@sonicsp: 0 gundam was fitted with a particle tank made out of spare material and other better was put on exia r2 .
You love to throw random idea around and state it like the fact, don't you? How about something to back up your statement next time?
Old 2009-12-13, 01:24   Link #1582
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
heres the proof:

here sumeragi tells ian to launch exia r2 and ian replys by saying something about spare drive and sumeragi cuts his talk and orders him to launch it!

Here setsuna sees exia r2 approaching towards him through the 00 cockpit and one can even see the gn particle light reflection in the pic. one can assume it to be from exia r2 'spare drive as its original drive is on 00s shoulder at that moment!
Old 2009-12-13, 01:45   Link #1583
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
heres the proof:

*snip*

here sumeragi tells ian to launch exia r2 and ian replys by saying something about spare drive and sumeragi cuts his talk and orders him to launch it!

*snip*

Here setsuna sees exia r2 approaching towards him through the 00 cockpit and one can even see the gn particle light reflection in the pic. one can assume it to be from exia r2 'spare drive as its original drive is on 00s shoulder at that moment!
You're using a terrible sub as your example. What Ian said was that they don't have a spare Drive for it. They had no way of powering it.

Also, the light that Setsuna sees is a white in color. If anything, its the sun's light reflecting off of the white armor plating of the Gundam.
Old 2009-12-13, 01:56   Link #1584
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

dragon what logic would you give about on what exia r2 was running on when it reached setsuna who was in 00 at that time? those subs are correct!
Old 2009-12-13, 01:58   Link #1585
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
dragon what logic would you give about on what exia r2 was running on when it reached setsuna who was in 00 at that time? those subs are correct!
Whatever they put in its condensers beforehand and nothing else, as well as a correctly-aimed catapult launch.
Old 2009-12-13, 02:08   Link #1586
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

1 thing is troubling me. where was exia r2 stored? why was setsuna surprised to see it? did they bring it along with 0 gundam?
Old 2009-12-13, 02:11   Link #1587
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
1 thing is troubling me. where was exia r2 stored? why was setsuna surprised to see it? did they bring it along with 0 gundam?
The R2 was probably stored in a spare hanger. The Ptolemaios II was a lot more accommodating than the Ptolemaios, and already had room for six mobile weapons (00, Cherudim, Arios, Seravee, 0-Raiser, and GN-Archer). And yes, it was brought along with the 0-Gundam--the transport ship was two Assault Containers linked together, and in the first season, you can see that an Assault Container makes Gundams look tiny in comparison. They easily had enough room to store two Gundams and all of the GNHW parts.
Old 2009-12-13, 04:47   Link #1588
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Pretty confident for someone who doesn't understand a single Japanese word, eh?
Old 2009-12-13, 06:33   Link #1589
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
If they have enough toom to somehow fit the 0 Gundam,they have enough room to fit an extra R2.And of course,the mobile lab.

Anyways,can't wait to see the 1st chapter of 00N,hope it doesnt dissapoint.
Old 2009-12-13, 10:39   Link #1590
Balder8472
I have a License

Sorry GrahamAker you are mistaken

the Exia Repair 2 was propelled to the 00 raiser's wreckage by the Ptolemaios II's Electromagetic catapult. Sumeragi had it launched as a backup unit (she predicted the 00 raiser losing at least 1 drive)

While Ribbons Almack was installing a GN drive into the 0 gundam elsewhere Sestuna was doing the same only with the Exia.

when Ribbon's returned to the 00 raiser's wreckage it was missing it's remaining drive (you have to remember not to mistake a GN drive for the Cone-shaped assembly on a mobilesuits back. that is a propulsion control device)
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 12:02   Link #1591
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

i got baldersan!
Old 2009-12-13, 13:39   Link #1592
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
Sorry GrahamAker you are mistaken

the Exia Repair 2 was propelled to the 00 raiser's wreckage by the Ptolemaios II's Electromagetic catapult. Sumeragi had it launched as a backup unit (she predicted the 00 raiser losing at least 1 drive)

While Ribbons Almack was installing a GN drive into the 0 gundam elsewhere Sestuna was doing the same only with the Exia.

when Ribbon's returned to the 00 raiser's wreckage it was missing it's remaining drive (you have to remember not to mistake a GN drive for the Cone-shaped assembly on a mobilesuits back. that is a propulsion control device)
I think they may have filled up its additional condensers beforehand--the Exia had to have stopped somehow and the 00 was in no condition to be stopping it. So likely the autopilot used some GN-Particles from the condensers to halt the machine before it flew past. And maybe used some more to switch the GN-Drives, since there's no way the 00 could have done so. But otherwise there wasn't any main power source for the Exia, unlike the 0-Gundam.
Old 2009-12-13, 14:13   Link #1593
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Its possible that they simply used the source the Condensers already there.I imagine that would be enough for any non combat roles,especially if it was propelled by the Linear Catapault in the first place.

Sigh.........now the Drive changing issue is bothering me again.
Old 2009-12-13, 16:38   Link #1594
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Speaking of the whole Exia issue and what not. But...did the fight between Exia and 0 Gundam take place on the CB Ship, or on the moon? Because, when Setsuna saw the 0 Gundam activating, the light of the GN Drive seemed miles upon miles away.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 18:28   Link #1595
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Pretty sure it was the moon.The Celestial Being doesn't look like it acocmadate mountains on its top surface.And the horizons look to normal for it take on a non sphereical place.

But now that you bring it up,you did got me thinking,was Exia that high up when Setsuna dropped that flower?Because it did fall pretty far onto the moon.

Anyway,my points are:

1)The gravity look more towards the moon too,Celestial being's side surface doesn't have them I think.And there was some fairly convincing ground maneuvers that probably needed some gravity.

2)Other than that,0 Gundam was shooting towards Exia before Exia wrestled it to the ground.0 Gundam's back was facing the moon's surface at this point.Exia wrestled it head on,so it must have fallen towards the moon.

3)0 Gundam was probably close to CB when it met Exia.The distant fall from Exia's tackle was pretty far,so more likely than not they would have fallen to the moon which was further rather than The CB which was alot closer.

4)You can tell that the surface that they fought on was pretty huge.As huge as The CB is,the diameter was only 15KM[Metric System rules!!!],big for a ship but does not compare to the moon.The portion of CB that has the moon surface is pretty small so I'd doubt that surface would could hold that much space,not as large as the area that was hinted in the fight anyways.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2009-12-13 at 18:47.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 11:57   Link #1596
solidvanz
Special Operative

Hobby Japan, Dengeki Hobby and Gundam Ace Feb

Gundam 00V War Chronicle

Mission 2 “The Evening of the Falling Star”
The truth behind the incident with the falling Union resource satellite and Kyrios Gust is drawn intercepting the asteroid.

Gundam 00N

A report by Louise
“The History of the Construction and Use of the Orbital Elevator”
The introduction is published. Accompanied by an image of the Enact Exia defeated in the first episode.
The CG image is by Ebikawa.

Furthermore, this month Kuroda’s column “Gundam 00: The Movie Monthly Magazine” started. The contents are briefly described below:

• Presently, we’re busy with the piece for the end-of-the-year event.
As the new dramatic work for the event connects the TV series and the movie, “that bro” will be appearing.
• PG 00 Raiser’s sales are great.
It has the momentum to surpass the sales of previous PGs.

Gundam 00I

Comic volume 1 will go on sale 1/26/10

With some color pages this month is #I06 “Startup”
Hixar turns his gun on Leif who had just found 1 Gundam.
Hixar was moving based on the information he had gotten from Veda, “today, in this place, Beside Pain will appear.”
And 1 Gundam wakes up. {idk on tense, could be a lot of things}

Meanwhile, Doctor Terishira came into contact with Lars the “Innovade kill[er]“
“Lars Grid*, wake up!” with an explosion scene it continues to the next issue.
At the end of the issue the design of the girl in Katharon, Haamiya, is published.
This girl who looks a lot like Hanayo is…?

Link: http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpres...undam-ace-feb/
Old 2009-12-25, 11:19   Link #1597
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...17#post2837217

Some pics from the sidestories,from the Kyrios Gust and even an interesting army of 1 Gundam and GN Cannons from 00I's official site.Well I think one needs to scroll to the bottom a bit here.
Old 2009-12-25, 13:25   Link #1598
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Oh shit....purple GNP exhaust? What's with all the Ai Gundams and GN Cannons? They're mass production models?
Old 2009-12-25, 13:29   Link #1599
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Seeeee!!!!!!! these GNPs come in all he colors, except blue
Old 2009-12-25, 13:30   Link #1600
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

This is interesting indeed...I especially like the Ai Gundam's shield, even if it just Nadleeh's in a different color.