AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-02-22, 10:59   Link #3541
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

why do I always late.......

anyway this trailer is really awesome damn even if I buy ticket to japan I still couldn't understand a single thing they're saying
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 11:33   Link #3542
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Same trailer posted at Youtube:
so, is it confirmed that Graham is the sixth.... er i mean the fifth ranger of the gang?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 11:44   Link #3543
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

The fact that graham is meeting with setsuna could hint that they have a mutual enemy. I wonder if graham was the one that set setsuna up with a custom flag that setsuna is suppose to be getting.

I also doubt graham is against the federation, since he is piloting one of there ace mobile suits and he is also leading some of his fed comrades to battle. So this makes me question if the fed are really bad guys and the only thing that makes em seem like the bad guys is that grey haired innovade dude who looks kind of shady. Also the fact that they seem to be rounding up potential innovators who have a high level of QBW factor.

I also wonder if tieria is aware of this grey haired innovades activities since he is connected to veda.
Old 2010-02-22, 11:50   Link #3544
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i would laugh to death if the third trailer has the Gundams designs changed AGAIN....
that would be a new record in Gundam history....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 11:54   Link #3545
Balder8472
I have a License

Zabanya's rifle looks badass and it did a heavy arms style missile spam pure awesomeness.Tieria probably fled veda looks like ESF are plundering the celestial being for technology.Appears graham and celestial being are working together against a common enemy
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 12:20   Link #3546
Bashfulz
Stalker

that new dude looks alot like Arba Lindt....
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 12:21   Link #3547
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Wow,that place really WAS the Celestial Being afterall.

Hmm.........Saji looks so much more badass than before.Maybe its the Leon Kennedy jacket.......

Loving Qan[t]'s new interface,reminds me a bit from the one in Mass Effect 2.Federation seems to have a similar one as well.

You know,I'm sure some faction of the Federation gonna be the bad guys this time too,judging by that Lindt Innovade scene and the GN-X IVs.

I wasnt buying this before but now that I've seen it,Graham does seem like he may be on the same page with Setsuna.This time at least.

Qan[t] still generates that "large exhaust" GNP 00 Raiser,Kyrios Turbelenz and GN Armor do.But not necessaily all the time now though.

Crap.............NOW I CANT WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!
Old 2010-02-22, 12:29   Link #3548
Balder8472
I have a License

00's innovators are newtypes by another name: a post human evolved human.But that doesn't mean all true innovators will have the same goals and ideals.

there is probably an armed organisation/faction recuiting/conscripting potential innovators to fight for them for control of everything.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 13:17   Link #3549
gekido666

I think Graham might fight along side Setsuna later on. I mean we still hear Graham saying "i wasn't able to wait boy", which means he's still after Setsuna. Hopefully he does fights along side Setsuna at some point.

Last edited by gekido666; 2010-02-22 at 13:41.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 14:04   Link #3550
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Send a message via MSN to Setsuna_F.Seiei
Correct me if i'm wrong but it's seems like graham has a Twin Drive System on his MS because when he finishes the transformation you can see the 0 0 on the back
anyway that trailer was really really awesome too bad they didn't show us much about 00Q , but hey harut's transformation is awesome (except the part where he has to drop the guns and then grab'em) .
I think that what i liked the most is the part zabaniya launched all thoses missiles damn that was bloody awesome
Setsuna_F.Seiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 14:29   Link #3551
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Wow,that place really WAS the Celestial Being afterall.

Hmm.........Saji looks so much more badass than before.Maybe its the Leon Kennedy jacket.......

Loving Qan[t]'s new interface,reminds me a bit from the one in Mass Effect 2.Federation seems to have a similar one as well.

You know,I'm sure some faction of the Federation gonna be the bad guys this time too,judging by that Lindt Innovade scene and the GN-X IVs.

I wasnt buying this before but now that I've seen it,Graham does seem like he may be on the same page with Setsuna.This time at least.

Qan[t] still generates that "large exhaust" GNP 00 Raiser,Kyrios Turbelenz and GN Armor do.But not necessaily all the time now though.

Crap.............NOW I CANT WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!
Well plus they also have Big Red and I have yet to see Gundam series/movie where the protagnist or any group working with them fielded a heavy mobile armor like that.

Also I wished they had would have given the grey GN-XIV a booster with a matching color scheme the way that doesn't look very good.

Also I got to admit Zabanya missles I didn't think they were going to give him salvos to revival Heavey Arms.

Yeah Sonic Saji lost the baby face look the question is will actauly endup doing anything. Also you got to figure that CB is keeping pretty close track of th two them Louise was part way turned into an innovade and Saji got probably one of the highest doses of anyone except for Setsuna of course.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 15:35   Link #3552
seed2006

The trailer looks cool, and seems that the entire gang comes back together (Al, Marie, Saji?) and Graham seems to be an ally (if he becomes a Miester that would make him the 6th, because Lasse is also a Miester.

Does anyone know if any of the Gundam Subbing groups are going to sub the trailer? I checked Nyoro and no response (has Zeonic-Corp done any subbing in recent history? Maybe its time for them to start). Did anyone else notice that all the copies of this trailer on You-tube as the audio-sync problem? Someone must have the original copy...
seed2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 15:44   Link #3553
Calvin329
I fart GN Particles

There's all this chat about Graham being a CB "Meister" now......

But has anyone actually looked at the type of suits he was flying with?
Calvin329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 16:08   Link #3554
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin329 View Post

Yeah that was definitely a Twin Drive Mobile Suit since we all saw the 00
Old 2010-02-22, 16:25   Link #3555
gekido666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin329 View Post

That bothers me as well, not because Graham is seen in ptolemy doesn't mean he's a meister.

CB doesn't even allow the use of false GN Drives in the first place.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 16:40   Link #3556
Hellbore

A few things:

1) People are saying that the video is off sync. I think the words said were never menat to match the images shown.

2) Graham would indeed be No. 6. No. 5 is Marie

3) Twin Drive Flag. I doubt it. The rings are part of the propulsion, nothing to do with having a Twin Drive, though possibly linked to two cone type GN Drives. (Which both the 00 Gundam and this new GN Flag share and use for propulsion. Handily excluding the Reborns)

4) CB not allowing Tau Drives. It's more that they had no support for them. I bet had they access to Tau Drives and a way to recharge them they would have used them. Also they would need more than 4 pilots. (After S1 they had 1, with no guarantee of more)

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 16:42   Link #3557
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I remember, when it was first revealed, people said that at the end of the trailer, Setsuna made another scream of pain. Honestly, sounded more like a scream of rage/battlecry to me, kinda like when he Quantized behind the Reborns Gundam to cut it.
Old 2010-02-22, 16:46   Link #3558
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I remember, when it was first revealed, people said that at the end of the trailer, Setsuna made another scream of pain. Honestly, sounded more like a scream of rage/battlecry to me, kinda like when he Quantized behind the Reborns Gundam to cut it.
I got pain, but not physical pain. It definaely didn't sound like rage.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Old 2010-02-22, 16:47   Link #3559
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

there is one thing that really bothers me it's that i heard setsuna saying Ribbons Almark but we never get to see him there are two possibilities :
1- it might be that someone has built a reborn gundam that's why setsuna tought that it was him
2- or it might be really him
Old 2010-02-22, 16:51   Link #3560
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
there is one thing that really bothers me it's that i heard setsuna saying Ribbons Almark but we never get to see him there are two possibilities :
1- it might be that someone has built a reborn gundam that's why setsuna tought that it was him
2- or it might be really him
There are more possibilities (and I think it was Allelujah who said it)

Someone (i.e. a villain) could have just refenced Ribbons, making whoever it was go, "Not him again!"

Tags
gundam 00 movie