Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2007-11-30, 05:31   Link #1641
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
Much better today!!!
But damn kaka misses soo many oportunities i was like noooooooo KAKA!!!!!
Kaka is the next Ballon d'Or, according to leaks from the Gazzetto dello Sport.
Cristiano Ronaldo would be second, but far behind, followed by Messi, Drogba and Pirlo.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 15:13   Link #1642
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
This is the problem faced by most FM managers They feel they do a better job then their RL counterpart
What d'you mean, feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Hows you FM game with the new patch? 30 SoG - 0 goals problem affect you?
Spoiler for FM 2008, 2nd Season:
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 21:25   Link #1643
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

oooo.. All I buy so far is Jeremy Menez and sold Gibby to AC. I'm still in Nov 07 after restarting for the 3rd time

Hows your Vela? I was contemplating of getting another defender in January until I realised I got Djorou returning in January. And Striker would be handled by Vela next season and Mid side, I have so many option already from the original squad, I took a peek at my reserve and u18 and I got a nice surprise because there are a few more midfields coming in age for next season and they aleady got 14+ for their important attribute.. James Dunne and Nazer Berezite would definitely go on season long loan next season after they sign pro contract with me. Wished havard nortvelt's stamina is higher tho

All in all, I really dont spend that much, just like Arsene.. May need to splash some cash for GK tho, for previous game I bought Akinfeev and he is absolutely been superb, but I wanna see if I can find another gem in the making... Fans already love Jeremy
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 09:27   Link #1644
User65554
Disabled By Request

Vela is alright, he's on a season long loan to Spain, as he's not as good as my current attackers (Klose, Podolski, Eduardo, et al.), maybe next year. Defense is fine, although another left back would have been useful for the first season, before Traore got good. There are some good players in the reserves, I usually loan them all out to a feeder club so they get regular competetive football. Nordtveit is still quite young, he gets good after a season or so. You'll probably need a keeper, you can get ones better than the ones you start with (although there aren't that many great keepers in the game).

I normally don't spend much, even at Arsenal, but, really, with £60mil... Who can't you buy?

Whats the furthest you've got before restarting?
Old 2007-12-03, 07:24   Link #1645
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Poul C. France, Italy, Netherlands, Romania. Wewt. Well we pretty much got the most awesome pool. >_> In the last match we only got a 1-0 win from Luxembourg. Though Van Persie wasn't playing at that time.

Our Coach isn't all that great either(in coaching, awesome player though.) We'll see what happens maybe van Basten will get some logic by then. o.o

We still have 1 year to get our act together.

Last edited by 2H-Dragon; 2007-12-03 at 07:36.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 09:20   Link #1646
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

LOL @ Group C.

For some reason I was expecting they would have placed Italy in a tough group (and with France, we just can't shake them off our back for one damn competition ), but this is probably the worst we could get. I mean, all of the four teams are pretty much top class and potential contenders for the trophy. It's going to be a painful yet amusing group. I just hope Donadoni won't screw us up .
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 16:21   Link #1647
arcadeplayer987

The group of death and unfortunately my team is on it . We always had badluck at Euro draw, last time our group were: Portugal
Romania
Germany
England
Then we qualify out from the group but now is just too much.
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 17:35   Link #1648
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

On the bright side our group is where the magic happens rather sooner then later no? xD Whe are all going for the win anyhow.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 16:28   Link #1649
User65554
Disabled By Request

Ha, the groups are really messed up (Switzerland, Austria and Greece all top seeds).
No idea what I'll do next summer. I'll probably pick a team to support out of a hat.
Old 2007-12-04, 16:33   Link #1650
arcadeplayer987

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK-Pitt View Post
Ha, the groups are really messed up (Switzerland, Austria and Greece all top seeds).
No idea what I'll do next summer. I'll probably pick a team to support out of a hat.
France on Pot 4 and Austria and Switzerland in Pot 1 sucks, that is why the groups are messed
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 17:08   Link #1651
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Blatter probably has a big grin on his face right now.
Old 2007-12-04, 17:46   Link #1652
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadeplayer987 View Post
France on Pot 4 and Austria and Switzerland in Pot 1 sucks, that is why the groups are messed
Yeah, the seeds were really messed up for the draw, Group C was very unlucky though.

I'll probably support Croatia. Well, if they knocked England out, then they HAVE to win, or it would just mean that England are no good and could be knocked out by anyone. Oh, wait...

And Celtic and AC Milan have qualified for the Round of 16 in the Champions League. Benfica go to the UEFA Cup.
Old 2007-12-05, 17:41   Link #1653
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Milan's off to Tokyo for the World Club Championship. now. Although I am supporter of Juventus I hope Milan will win, it's been three consecutive years that a Brazilian team won, it's about time for a European club to claim the trophy.
Old 2007-12-08, 16:42   Link #1654
User65554
Disabled By Request

Reading bring about Liverpool's first league defeat of the season. Reading have had a shakey start to the season, and this is a good result to bring back some of the confidence of last season. I think they may be missing Sidwell, who decided it was a better use of his talents to sit on a bench for Chelsea.
Old 2007-12-08, 21:27   Link #1655
GundamMold
Gundam model leaner

Man Arsenal is doing so well, as a United fan I truly am happy for them, for now. They have been in the shadows of the top 3 for a while, and now they are performing well. I for one think that Liverpool's chances of winning the League this season is over.
GundamMold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 19:18   Link #1656
User65554
Disabled By Request

And now Arsenal have had their first defeat of the season, against Middlesboro'. Things are getting interesting. Well, more interesting.
Old 2007-12-09, 22:19   Link #1657
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK-Pitt View Post

Whats the furthest you've got before restarting?
Running away with the EPL by April, 1st season ~20 points gap o ManU

Man, I cried last night . Why didnt Derby beat ManU
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-12-10, 12:42   Link #1658
User65554
Disabled By Request

Well, Derby have only won one game this season, you can't expect them to beat Man United. They're not managed by Gary Megson .

Were you playing as Arsenal? I only ever seem to get Chelsea as 2nd (or 1st, if I'm not 1st)
Old 2007-12-10, 22:12   Link #1659
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Yup.. Arsenal seems they are the only team Im comfortable with each players. Once I'm stabilised my tactic, I'll start another game, career mode!

This week the 4 giants meet each other.. its gonna be a havoc! Hope Cesc can be back before Chelsea match.. we sorely missing his creativity >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-12-11, 18:24   Link #1660
User65554
Disabled By Request

Ooh, all 4? Going to be good...

In Europe, Real Madrid, Olympiakos, Chelsea, Schalke 04, FC Porto and Liverpool have gone through to the next round, while Werder Bremen, Rosenborg and Marseille have gone to the UEFA Cup.
And I need to check my Euro Fantasy Football...

Tags
football, soccer