AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-03-01, 14:21   Link #1
CrimsonDiabolics
Moe-Otaku-Chan

Lightbulb Fan made anime

Me and a couple of friends are planning to make an anime, since we are only three, I decided to look for anyone who has script Ideas or who is willing to draw for us since we aren't artists xD anyway, even though I have a voice changing app, it wouldn't hurt if we had more voice overs, if anyone is willing to help us write a script or anything else that is written above, thank you, you will not be paid though, since it's completely fan made there will be no compensation whatsoever so who ever is willing please post here.
CrimsonDiabolics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 15:00   Link #2
Coreyrn

Don't think it is that easy to produce an Anime.

Writing a decent Story alone is a pretty big accomplishment.(And one of the most important parts)

Then the character design, animation doesn't matter if drawn by hand or cgi isn't something done and learned over night. And producing good animations is an entirely another story.

Then music and sound effects which can be found in free databases but placing the right amount and the timing are a science for itself.

And decent voice acting can't be accomplished with a voice changer.

Quote:
I decided to look for anyone who has script Ideas or who is willing to draw for us since we aren't artists xD
And before you search people to do your work maybe you should first and foremost learn the basics or at least have a concept which is more than "Let us make an Anime!"

No threat meant but I think you are a bit illusionary there.
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 15:23   Link #3
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

If none of you are artists then why take on a project that requires art talent? Especially if you don't have your own ideas.

Anyway, if you're that ambitious... first thing to do is come up with a story line, something short for starters. Then you need to make rough drawings for a story board to lay out the general idea for how the composition for each shot is going to be. Something to try is just doing a series of still drawings with voices and sound effects, like a drama CD with pictures.

If you manage to get that far, then post what you have and go from there.
Old 2010-03-01, 16:14   Link #4
CrimsonDiabolics
Moe-Otaku-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyrn View Post
Don't think it is that easy to produce an Anime.

Writing a decent Story alone is a pretty big accomplishment.(And one of the most important parts)

Then the character design, animation doesn't matter if drawn by hand or cgi isn't something done and learned over night. And producing good animations is an entirely another story.

Then music and sound effects which can be found in free databases but placing the right amount and the timing are a science for itself.

And decent voice acting can't be accomplished with a voice changer.

And before you search people to do your work maybe you should first and foremost learn the basics or at least have a concept which is more than "Let us make an Anime!"

No threat meant but I think you are a bit illusionary there.
I will work on the the script my self along with some of my other friends, just wondering if anyone wanted to join on in the fun and maybe help inspire me, I will also do voice overs once I've created a script and choose the characters I want to voice, and I will be incharge of editing and assembling the anime with a video making software. I know how time consuming this is and no matter how long I take to become good at drawing that won't happen, so that's why I'm searching for people, and even if I don't get my answer here, I've already got some people in contact so the art is slightly covered, I know how difficult this is gonna be but, I felt like giving my self a goal since I have a lot of spare time with nothing to do, if you're gonna flame me go ahead(no Offence/threat taken btw), I'm sure there are people out there that are interested in trying something new and see if they can make miracles happen like me. Also The anime will be sorta chibi and stuff I dunno how far it's gonna go but I making sure that it reaches the milestone of at least one episode of 15 to 30 mins.
Old 2010-03-01, 23:39   Link #5
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I'll pray for your success (you can probably show it off at Comiket or something...)
Old 2010-03-02, 21:26   Link #6
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Man, you talk of making anime as if it were like going to the zoo, do you have any idea of the process of making animation? 24 drawings make just 1 second of animation, yes, is that hard. Even flash animation wich is just 12 images per second takes lot of work. I mean, I draw comics and even a comic takes lot of time, pasiense and dedication.

Before going that far with a project (because I think you're going a bit too far), investigate, find sources, read and look for material related, take courses and promise to yourself lot of pasiense and dedication, this stuff is not worked in just 1 or 2 weeks.
Old 2010-03-03, 04:34   Link #7
AnimeTheme
MJ - Forever King of Pop

Perhaps you should make a 30-second Anime demo to show you really know how to make an Anime before you ask for helps.

Check out my Windows gadget gallery!

AnimeTheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 09:47   Link #8
CrimsonDiabolics
Moe-Otaku-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Man, you talk of making anime as if it were like going to the zoo, do you have any idea of the process of making animation? 24 drawings make just 1 second of animation, yes, is that hard. Even flash animation wich is just 12 images per second takes lot of work. I mean, I draw comics and even a comic takes lot of time, pasiense and dedication.

Before going that far with a project (because I think you're going a bit too far), investigate, find sources, read and look for material related, take courses and promise to yourself lot of pasiense and dedication, this stuff is not worked in just 1 or 2 weeks.

I'm aware of the hard work it will take, I never said it would take a week, I know it could take years, but I'm dedicated and I'm persistent.