Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-12-22, 20:32   Link #11601
mllhild
Nanoha fanatic

Location: lost somewhere inside the stories created by my mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianotaku View Post
hi i'm new to the whole message boards thing. wow this is hard to come up with something right off the bat. i love moe ... moe is love!
You aren't alone. It seems to bee practice. After a week or two it gets a lot easyer.
mllhild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 09:23   Link #11602
ifk

Hello, I'm a newbie here, been reading discussion on my fav series for quite some time but I just got the chance to join now. Finally I can join you guys
ifk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 13:06   Link #11603
Xeones

Hi guys, I'm Xeones... but you can call me Xeo if you want.

I've came across this board a while ago... since then I've been reading some of the discussions/reviews that happen in the foruns (mostly about the series that I follow/watch) and found them pretty interesting. After lurking around for a couple weeks, I've finally decided to join the board. I'm from Brazil, so I apologize for any bad english.

Looking foward to be a part of this community.

PS. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Xeones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 16:36   Link #11604
ATM

Hello new members. I hope you all have a merry Xmas!!! and a happy new year!!!
Old 2011-12-25, 16:56   Link #11605
Nanobreaker

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, and after reading a few dozen pages of the GW:FT thread, decided to join the community. I've been out-of-the-loop for a few years, anime-wise; there aren't a lot of new series that I'm familiar with.

I was in highschool when the absolutely horrendous subbing of RK came out, and decided to try learning Japanese so I wouldn't have to put up with bad subs - then didn't stick with it and am now relearning from scratch. Silly, no?
Nanobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 17:02   Link #11606
Monsterwub

hi im monsterwub nice to write to ya ^^, im not so good in writing english. but i think u'll understand what im writing
Monsterwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 18:16   Link #11607
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Happy Holidays

Welcome to Animesuki, We're glad that you decided to take the time to sign up and join us on the forums. If you're confused about a few things, please keep on reading~

To answer some of the questions I've seen in the past year I've been on Animesuki. You would set the best start for yourself if you read the Forum Rules which will help you alot in not getting into trouble with the moderators. Or getting caught accidentally with specific things that weren't prohibited, some people do say that the forum rules may be a little strict. But you will easily grow accustomed to them so don't worry. Another question is concerning where you would find more anime/manga/visual novels/games/etc. The Suggestions section of the forums has many people eager to suggest animes/etc that they believe would best suit you. As long as you give a good amount of information of what you would prefer of course~

Finished/Currently Watching an Anime or reading a manga? Come join the chat with other members in the Current Series, Older Series, and Manga & Light Novels sections or look in the sub-sections of the animes you recently watched/manga you recently read. The Fan Creations section is perfect for those that wish to display their work~

Well, of course you all already know these specific sections so it seemed pretty pointless for me to place them . But if you have anymore questions, please message another member that's willing to help you out or ask me as well Do enjoy your stay on Animesuki~
Old 2011-12-26, 01:55   Link #11608
HasuMasu
*Artist

Nice one, Hooves, welcome to the newbies.
Old 2011-12-26, 06:40   Link #11609
Tashyy
Tashy, Tashy, Tashy.~

Hihi. :3
My names Tash, prefer Tashy. I just signed up and hope to make some friends. :'3
I haven't watched a lot of anime, but I've seen a few. 8P
I live in Australia, and I'ma girl gamer. :'o
I play Ragnarok online to L4d2 to even COD.~
Be nice please and welcome me. ^_-
And I know it's a bit late but for all who read it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.~
<( '.'<) ^( '.' )^ (>'.' )>
Tashyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 16:46   Link #11610
Rosalia
Nipah~

Well hey everyone who happens to be reading this~
Rosalia is faaaar away from my own name, but I like it so you can call me that ^__~
My favorite animes are Higurashi and Umineko~ But I like others too like Mirai Nikki. <3 I like comedy and shoujo animes too though XD
Well happy new year /o/
Rosalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 18:20   Link #11611
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Welcome all newcomers. Enjoy your stay and we look forward to your input.
Old 2011-12-27, 06:18   Link #11612
ToshioOtomo

Hello, guys!
I'm Toshio Otomo, actually I would just join as "Toshio". But somehow someone is already here with that username.
Nice to meet you^^
ToshioOtomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 12:27   Link #11613
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashyy View Post
Hihi. :3
My names Tash, prefer Tashy. I just signed up and hope to make some friends. :'3
I haven't watched a lot of anime, but I've seen a few. 8P
I live in Australia, and I'ma girl gamer. :'o
I play Ragnarok online to L4d2 to even COD.~
Be nice please and welcome me. ^_-
And I know it's a bit late but for all who read it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.~
<( '.'<) ^( '.' )^ (>'.' )>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalia View Post
Well hey everyone who happens to be reading this~
Rosalia is faaaar away from my own name, but I like it so you can call me that ^__~
My favorite animes are Higurashi and Umineko~ But I like others too like Mirai Nikki. <3 I like comedy and shoujo animes too though XD
Well happy new year /o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshioOtomo View Post
Hello, guys!
I'm Toshio Otomo, actually I would just join as "Toshio". But somehow someone is already here with that username.
Nice to meet you^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by NadNad View Post
Hello peeps!
I'm a newbie here,currently in Australia.Ive been watching anime since i was in high school.Well,dozo yoroshiku!!
Welcome! I hope we get along. Please make sure you enjoy the forums
Old 2011-12-28, 13:19   Link #11614
Fishmeister

Uhm, hi? I'm 19 and I live in Romania. Just hangin' around here.

What do you mean I'm not kind? Just not your kind.
Fishmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 16:11   Link #11615
TotalAnimeFangirl

Hi, I'm new here (though not to anime or forums) and so far this site seems good I want to meet alot of people here. If you want to talk to me call me Misaki though (PM me if you want to know why)
"Even though I told him to hold each and every soul dear. Because you hold great power, you gradually fail to understand the importance of things that cannot be recovered. You will realize once it's too late." ~Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
TotalAnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 07:48   Link #11616
MasterAaron92

Ohey guys~ So I mainly joined this thing so I could follow some Umineko threads, hopefully hear about some new merch for me to buy considering Google just doesn't seem to work well enough for me</3, but I would also seriously like to meet some new people. Preferably people who can keep up a good conversation about nothing. Though I've seen a lot of different anime, they are mostly chosen for me to watch by one of my friends and I still consider myself a n00b. List can be found on my Chatango profile(don't judge me), MasterAaron92, and I would still appreciate suggestions. Kthx<3
MasterAaron92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 13:46   Link #11617
CalicoCat
Scribe

Hello! I seem to have returned to the world of anime after a good few years' absence. Looking forward to joining the discussion of Madoka Magica and the forthcoming Black*Rock Shooter series (pleasebegood...pleasebegood..pleasebegood...)

And as to more info about me, well, I'm old enough to have an original set of Bubblegum Crisis on VHS tapes, which is quite enough revealed for the moment
Old 2011-12-30, 15:39   Link #11618
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshioOtomo View Post
Spoiler for tidiness:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmeister View Post
Spoiler for tidiness:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnimeFangirl View Post
Spoiler for tidiness:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAaron92 View Post
Spoiler for tidiness:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoCat View Post
Spoiler for tidiness:
Welcome everyone. We look forward to your input, and I see some of you have contributed nicely already.

Endless "The Welcoming Committee" Soul
Old 2011-12-30, 22:29   Link #11619
Moemura
Natsuzora

I have been curious about this site since I first heard of it. I began doing a little lurking and today I joined. I've seen a couple of animes. Madoka is a favorite of mine and so is K-ON!.
Old 2011-12-31, 05:42   Link #11620
Cyclones

Hello! I am new here, I've been wondering around for a little while just because and I decided to join. I've only been watching anime for about a year now, so I'm still pretty new to it. I'm computer illiterate, so it will probably take me quite awhile to figure this place out.

By the way, my name has nothing to do with anime, I'm just a die hard Iowa State Cyclones fan.
Cyclones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members