AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-07, 09:37   Link #521
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
^ yes and that's my point too. so i was wondering why you would reply like that, misunderstanding?
My gripe from your post is when you stated that people don't like Joker as a character then continue on Light then continuing your comment by bringing both of them and Masuzu character into real world (which is unnecessary since we all know that no normal people like evil people. You don’t have to bring fictional characters to IRL just to hate them more). If it’s a misunderstanding, then I apologize.
Old 2013-02-07, 09:50   Link #522
garbage

^ ah no worries though, it's just that reading some of the comments/posts it seems that
people mix up "good character" with good "character". so I made my post that way, and yeah I'm quite inarticulate at times, so its hard to get my message across. >.<

and oh just to be clear I never meant people don't like the Joker as a character, In fact people like him as a character. He's a fine example of a good "character" but not a "good character".
Old 2013-02-07, 12:31   Link #523
Hayami
lonely soul

If I called Masuzu a bitch, I'd only insult dogs. Masuzu has just a turd in place of a soul.

Regarding the stick that Masuzu threw "to help Chiwa" (or at least "to help Chiwa to help Eita") :
If Chiwa would get badly injured (not only mentally, but also physically) due to Masuzu's little game, couldn't it be too much even for her spineless lover? IMO he could not only stop "dating" her, but even fess up about everything, including her involvement in the latest incident.

This anime is pretty depressing to me... I just can't stop watching it because I adore Chiwa, but seeing her being abused and not even fighting back is heartbreaking...
Truly, love is blind - I mean especially Chiwa's. Eita doesn't deserve her love, he's one of these who don't understand that we become responsible for the ones we tamed...
Old 2013-02-09, 13:26   Link #524
ookamigirl

Episode 6

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 14:38   Link #525
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

So there will be a 5th princess, I wonder who she will be...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 15:23   Link #526
HandofFate

climax of episode 6 was pretty cheesy with all the yelling and hints of family drama lol. Felt like I was watching some of the sappier jdoramas.

I would have been fine with Masuzu leaving and giving Kita back to Chiwa.
Old 2013-02-09, 15:36   Link #527
Midonin
Last Engage

Eita may be anti-romance, but he's not anti-imagination. His worlds are derivative from famous anime and steeped in boilerplate fantasy... but that's why I'm finding him very watchable. And why Himeka is a character I really like. All the world's a stage, the men and women merely players. Her acting may be somewhat less plausible than Masuzu's, but that makes it more genuine, I feel. She has all the best traits of Rikka and Kanemoto's other starring role this season.

Last edited by Midonin; 2013-02-10 at 09:17.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 17:44   Link #528
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That Mana is such a pest she makes Masuzu look sympathetic in comparison. I suppose their father is to blame for them being like this.

Hime was pretty endearing. I still doubt much is going to change with her introduction, unless she receives some serious character development and becomes an actual threat to Chiwa and Masuzu. Right now, she's a pretty "harmless" addition.
Old 2013-02-09, 18:02   Link #529
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That Mana is such a pest she makes Masuzu look sympathetic in comparison. I suppose their father is to blame for them being like this.
Spoiler for Comparison to the source material:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-09 at 18:56. Reason: Put the entire comparison behind spoiler tags, per Spoiler Policy
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 22:26   Link #530
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.6

so masu & chiwa ask who himeka give she said is eita's ex so for that masu read more eita's "note" mention many angels of burning flames & their names.

then see if himeka want to join make a poem & others til hall monitor spoil attack after that reasons why himeka join give she was alone til seeing eita's burning flame.

next day eita, masu, & chiwa doing pool clean til masu's sister arrive tell her sister move back to sweden yet while masu & chiwa head to locker here come himeka with note.

til masu's sister grab the note being bigger TROLL than masu she read out loud to messed-up himeka cue eita saying SHUT UP blonde airhead & reasons you stink.

which masu said i''m still saying give due to family probs masu tell her sister to say sorry & go away which all did.

now that settle they let himeka join the club but here come ai the hall monitor to spoil it all.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 22:59   Link #531
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I KNEW something was off about this episode, thanks for the refresher.

Also, I haven't had any issues with the pacing before this arc, but they moved through Himeka's introduction to the story way too fast, in my opinion...
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 23:44   Link #532
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Also, I haven't had any issues with the pacing before this arc
Spoiler for Comparison to the Novel and to the Manga:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-10 at 00:34. Reason: Comparisons to other media should go behind spoiler tags
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 08:51   Link #533
backbone
Banned

Overall a very retarded ep for me. Everything felt very rushed, and the comedy failed to amuse me (if any). The part that doesn't make any sense for me would be Masuzu's action towards Mana. seriously, in the previous eps she looked like a complete damsel in distress before her, and yet in this ep he suddenly turn the table seemingly out of the blue and tadaaa . . . successfully chase her out with just that. My brain simply couldn't accept it.

And the most annoying part is Eita (Good Lord, i hate it if harem anime get contaminated with this kind of garbage MC), which the sole function in the story is to become a punching bag over and over again. Can only act cool but completely helpless when the real world slap the reality right into his face, typical barking dog never bite.

Bitchy Masuzu, loser Eita, and retarded story. It's all complete. I dropped this show
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 09:37   Link #534
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I'm actually loving this one. I love Masuzu. Girlfriends aren't suppose to back down even when facing a childhood friend and chuni byo exes.
Old 2013-02-10, 11:06   Link #535
garbage

well some good funny parts, but something just doesn't seem right with ep. 6, it's like I was laughing really hard at the start and then nothing. not feeling anything. Especially during that Mana encounter. And isn't that about face of Mana kinda strange , its like her personality & attitude suddenly turned 180° same with Masuzu. The whole encounter just felt awkward & nonsensical at times, Including Eita's "speech" which felt dragging, yet I feel the episodes rushed. >.< Anyway it's too bad since I'm liking Himeka.
Quote:
OH! so that's why, but that's kinda strange directing(?) decision. too bad.

Last edited by garbage; 2013-02-10 at 11:09. Reason: additional replies
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 12:51   Link #536
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. The anime massively screwed up by leaving that scene out. They better find a way to include it later.
Old 2013-02-10, 13:40   Link #537
shinigami99

even in the world of harem MCs, Eita's up there with the worst of them....
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 13:45   Link #538
Midonin
Last Engage

I like him. He may not win every fight he gets into, but he makes a genuine effort - and what he says matters more than what he does. (Fighting is not the solution to everything. Even the EKME Point Spectacular was more about intimidation.) Plus, I actually find the things in his diary kind of cool. Not to mention he's motivated for Chiwa and Hime, and he's treating Masuzu pretty respectfully, all things considered. An admirable person all around.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 13:59   Link #539
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I like him. He may not win every fight he gets into, but he makes a genuine effort - and what he says matters more than what he does. (Fighting is not the solution to everything. Even the EKME Point Spectacular was more about intimidation.) Plus, I actually find the things in his diary kind of cool. Not to mention he's motivated for Chiwa and Hime, and he's treating Masuzu pretty respectfully, all things considered. An admirable person all around.
I agree.
Old 2013-02-10, 19:09   Link #540
sky black swordman

^ As do I.

Spoiler for My opinion on Episode 6 and somewhat comparison to the Manga:

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen