AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-10-23, 15:00   Link #1
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Which weapon....

Which weapon(s)/Armor(s)/etc on a Mobile Suit did you WANT to see used, but was NOT used in animation for one reason or another (or at least not used often)

Ex1: FA-010S Full Armor Enhanced ZZ Gundam has a Hyper Mega Cannon in its torso, but it was never used during the 1 time it went out like that.

Ex2: LM314V24 Victory 2 Assault Gundam and LM314V25 V2 Assault-Buster Gundam have VSBR's, but they were never used either.

Last edited by RX-78GP04G Gerbera; 2006-10-23 at 15:30.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 15:07   Link #2
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
the grapple stinger of Infinite Justice
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 15:13   Link #3
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Aside from the 2 examples I gave, I also wanted to see the Lightning Striker Pack in action too as well as the different IWSP packs

EDIT: Also didn't want to forget the 2 Ez8 Customs (Heavyarms and High Mobility). Too bad 08th MS Team took place primarily on Earth though.
Old 2006-10-23, 15:27   Link #4
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
...the different IWSP packs
I think those were used in animation, very briefly though.

As for me, the Lightning pack is definitely something I'd like to see animated in action.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 15:33   Link #5
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Ok then, added in a little option there, lol.

I also would've liked to see the Destiny Impulse being tested out and, like above, would've liked to see the Full Armor Enhanced ZZ Gundam used more.

Other armors would be the MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai and FA-100S Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai. Sure that if the Hyaku Shiki was at least made into the Kai before the end of Zeta, Char probably would've had a bit of an easier time battling. Full Armor would be way too slow, though, lol.
Old 2006-10-23, 17:46   Link #6
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
I think those were used in animation, very briefly though.

As for me, the Lightning pack is definitely something I'd like to see animated in action.
only in the opening...
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 17:52   Link #7
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Hi-nu. It will never, ever be used... but one can dream.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 17:58   Link #8
RX-93 HI-NU
Awesome

Indeed, I will never be used. But you can look forward to me in SRW games.

Anyhoo I can't remember the doven wolfs using the Incom system in ZZ so im gonna say the Incom system as a weapon that should have been animated.
RX-93 HI-NU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 17:58   Link #9
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
it was indeed fired at destiny in the athrun shinn final showdown
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 19:37   Link #10
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
I wanna see IJustice use EVERYTHING it has at the SAME time. We've seen SF use all it's guns, but I dont ever remember seeing justice with the leg blades, shield blade, double saber, and backpack blades all on at the same time - this surely wasn't done very often.

Also, I want to see Destiny's palm cannon more often. Also the boomerangs used as beam sabers more often.
I also wanna see SF's combo rifle used more often, we've only seen it fire like what, once or twice? And it was all stock footage.

Legend's beam spike equipment type should actually be used more effectively and pierce through more shields.

Justice's backpack, I only remember seeing it being used to take down ships and WMDs. I wanna see it chop chop slice a few enemies too.

At the end of the day, I'd like to see all weapons in GSD fired or used again, but in a different angle/view/method other than STOCK FOOTAGE, geez...
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 01:27   Link #11
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Ah, yes, that would be nice...

It also would've been nice to see the Archangel use its Lohengrin a little more...didn't even use it at all in SEED Destiny and only mentioned once when they were saying how they couldn't use it against the Destroy Gundam since they were in the city.

Even the Dominion seemed to use the Lohengrin more in those few episodes it was in more than the Archangel did the whole series XD.

Gaia, Abyss and Chaos Impulse would've been cool too.
Old 2006-10-24, 05:44   Link #12
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Also, I hope this isn't off topic, but the Super Lacerta beam sabers of Strike Freedom are the same model of ∞ Justice's, isn't it?
I was wondering, although we know it isn't really Kira's style to do so, but I was wondering if SF's beam sabers can combine like Justice?
Because in the HG kit, you can't really do that, but in Generation of CE, SF has a move where it uses double edged saber.
So are SF's sabers the same as Justice's and if so, can it combine? If not, then why not?
Old 2006-10-24, 06:06   Link #13
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores View Post
Also, I hope this isn't off topic, but the Super Lacerta beam sabers of Strike Freedom are the same model of ∞ Justice's, isn't it?
I was wondering, although we know it isn't really Kira's style to do so, but I was wondering if SF's beam sabers can combine like Justice?
Because in the HG kit, you can't really do that, but in Generation of CE, SF has a move where it uses double edged saber.
So are SF's sabers the same as Justice's and if so, can it combine? If not, then why not?
Funny you mention that. Now I think about it, Strike Freedom never combined the sabers in the series and also couldn't combine them in SD Gundam Gashapon Wars either.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 07:32   Link #14
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Funny you mention that. Now I think about it, Strike Freedom never combined the sabers in the series and also couldn't combine them in SD Gundam Gashapon Wars either.
In Generation of CE, SF has a move where it uses the combined sabers, but the 1/100 kit of SF doesnt have a combined saber like the 1/100 ∞ Justice does, which is odd.

I was just wondering, since apparently SF and ∞J appear to have the same type of sabers, yet SF 'seems' unable to combine his...

EDIT: However, the design of the beam saber in the MG SF kit hinted that they could combine.
Old 2006-10-24, 14:36   Link #15
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Even though none of the F90 stuff was "animated" par ce...I would've liked to see the rest of the F90 options used too.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:37   Link #16
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Gundam Hammer.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 15:06   Link #17
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

would the entire line of Xbone gundams count?
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 00:29   Link #18
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Dunno really, lol.

Beam Shotgun or even a regular shotgun would've been cool to see more often. Also the long, beam sniper rifle that the RGM-79(G) Sniper's used.
Old 2006-10-27, 14:10   Link #19
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Despite the drawbacks, I would've liked to see the FA-78-1 Full Armor Type Gundam and the FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk II.

Closest I could get with the FA-78-1 being the Encounters in Space game.
Old 2006-10-27, 19:13   Link #20
tritoch

I 2ndth SNT1's comment. Xbone stuff are hawt.. We do get to see it in action in the SRW games.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote