Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-23, 12:44   Link #19461
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
No, the barrier was still up on the final page.
You could see the barrier fading on the bottom right panel.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 12:51   Link #19462
Xagzan

I tell you, as soon as that light burst from Tsukune's unconscious body behind Touhou, til the end of the chapter, I heard this piece in my head.

Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 12:55   Link #19463
Tachibana
タチバナ

I don't really see what you mean , it still doesn't look like the barrier is coming down, i guess we won't know anything about the barrier till next chapter...

However, Touhou did say the barrier was designed to keep people in and out of the barrier while the ritual is taking place, this would mean that with the current Tsukune, he is more dangerous than we thought.
Old 2011-03-23, 13:17   Link #19464
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I believe Gin is already that someone for Kurumu, there have been quite a few hints. However, I dont know about Mizore
Yep! Looks like my prediction is coming true. When I said it, everyone was after my head and totally ridiculing me...
Old 2011-03-23, 13:21   Link #19465
Dark Mage

Quote:
Actually I think Mizore is more sensible and flexible than Kurumu and she will back off if its for Tsukune's happiness. Remember the chapter, where Mizore and Kurumu both made Tsukune act like their boyfriend infront of their mothers? If I remember correctly Kurumu wasnt letting Tsukune go and insisted of keeping her with him regardless of his feelings and how much he wanted to see Moka and Mizore released Tsukune from Kurumu's grip by making a clone of him and then Mizore was the one who said to Kurumu that they needed a reality check and to cool their heads...or something like that. I think Kurumu is slowly but surely falling in love with Gin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
*has not seen any evidence of this whatsoever anywhere*

Yelling at him for peeping at girls and him grabbing her breasts =/= falling in love with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's bad to fantasize my friend. Gin hasn't made an appearance in ages, and when he finally did its revealed that he's in love with someone else. The behavior in which Gin displays towards the person he loves is completely different towards other women, and he treats Kurumu just as he would a random chick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Mizore helped Tsukune out by making ice puppets to go in place of Tsukune.

We can also get an end like in Shuffle.
Spoiler for Shuffle:

Gin was just in the last chapter.. although it was only one panel, lol. But yeah, should a Gin x Kurumu end happen, it'll have to be after some development.

We still have a long ways to go until the end, so yeah.
Quote:
Well I cant really remember but I didnt say Gin was falling in love with Kurumu but it was rather Kurumu who has shown to some cute expressions for Gin like when she scolded him for not helping Tsukune ans when Gin did come to help you could see a that Kurumu was impressed and Gin was effected by her words, also the time a girl Gin was suspected of murdering girls or something like that but it turned out to be a girl who was in love with Gin and at the end when all was said and done Gin did something which again impressed Kurumu and she had that warm ook on her face once more and there were other two instances which I dont remember but the last of these examples of Kurumu's frowing respect for Gin, was when they were leaving Sun and Kurumu was the one who noticed Gin's feelings and you could tell that it touched her somehow. I might be imagining things though but I really do take those as hints and I do think its a pretty good possibility for them ending up together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Well until we see Kurumu saying Gin's name in her sleep like she did Tsukune's in chapter 22. It's not even close to being a reality...
Quote:
That's why I said SLOWLY
Quote:
I don't even think she's slowly falling for Gin either. She has her radar tuned in to Tsukune 100%. It would take something on Tsukune's part to tune it out to someone else. Like him making a final decision on who he wants to be with. Otherwise I think she'll remain loyal to Tsukune to the end...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Other than the Love Hina and Ichigo 100 endings, I can also see the Shuffle ending happening as well. In a way, the Shuffle ending is still pretty similar to the Love Hina.

As far as I can tell, it'll be a "first girl wins" ending. It may seem boring and cliche for this type of ending but it's been made painfully clear that Tsukune's had affections for Moka ONLY.

As long as it doesn't end up a harem, I'm cool!

Sorry to say, but, that ship sank the moment I saw the S2 V5 cover.

It would've been possible for Gin X Kurumu if Sun-senpai and Gin didn't have a history.

It'll also take a LOT of undoing to Kurumu's character buildup to have her fall for Gin in the year and a half they have left in school. I'm not saying it's impossible but the chances are very, VERY slim.
Quote:
I think Kurumu herself hasnt realised yet that she is starting to deveolop feelings for Gin, I am not saying its gonna happen right no, I am saying when Tsukune does choose one girl out of all, Kurumu can then truly search within herself and if at that time, Gin is beside her, and listens to her and gives her a compassianate shoulder, anything might happen. And yes, I know about Gin and Sun's history and I have even seen the cover, but its HISTORY and was in the past and Gin chose to walk away from it, if you guys remember it properly, Kurumu even asked him if it was alright to just leave it at that and Gin sad its okay. So for all we know Kurumu can be his FUTURE. I dont see how it will make Kurumu appear low infront of the eyes of Fans, she cant keep on loving Tsukune after he chooses Moka/Mizore, she has the future of her clan to think of, so why cant she turn towards the next best guy who she has slowly started to notice without even her own knowledge?

I am sorry I know all these are highly impossible but its just my personal belief but somehow I couldnt help but notice Kurumu's actions towards Gin, and how she always managed to have that warm look in her eyes when Gin surprises her with a good deed totally out of character with his perverted persona. I mean Mizore is also trained by Gin but we never saw Mizore being impressed by Gin or notice Gin's good points or his feelings. Its only Kurumu who sees them
Quote:
Of course she doesn't realise it yet, because it's not there at all. It's called wishfull thinking and that's all. Plus if I'd have to say that Kurumu pursues Tsukune the hardest out of all the girls. Not saying she loves him more than the others, I think that's just her personality. I'm all for Tsukune sitting on a throne with all girls at his feet. Well Ruby will have a collar with a chain attached, of her own accord I might add...

Whether or not the polygamy thing was thrown as a sense of foreshadowing or just for kicks. Who knows, but it was a funny chapter seeing Tsukune's reaction. The banner was a nice touch as well...

One thing I am wondering on and I didn't see it. Did one of Tsukune's links crack on his locket when he stopped the bird? I don't see the sfx translated so it's unclear...
But gotta say Mizore and her hopeless situation really touched me. It seems like she has made up her mind to continue loving Tsukune no matter who he chooses to be with.
Old 2011-03-23, 13:27   Link #19466
Shadow5YA

Although the Gin x Kurumu hints are there, it's very possible that it's just a red herring. Doesn't Gin already have someone? Also, Kurumu only needs to be in love. That means she can still adopt Mizore's attitude towards Tsukune without being loved in return and be perfectly fine.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 13:33   Link #19467
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Although the Gin x Kurumu hints are there, it's very possible that it's just a red herring. Doesn't Gin already have someone? Also, Kurumu only needs to be in love. That means she can still adopt Mizore's attitude towards Tsukune without being loved in return and be perfectly fine.
Like I said before, Gin chose to walk away from Sun. You can ignore t as much as you want, even though I have been a TsukunexKurmu fan I could still see KurumuxGin since Rosario+Vampire 1 because there were hints from the very beginning...but people just chose to ignore it.
Old 2011-03-23, 13:43   Link #19468
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Like I said before, Gin chose to walk away from Sun. You can ignore t as much as you want, even though I have been a TsukunexKurmu fan I could still see KurumuxGin since Rosario+Vampire 1 because there were hints from the very beginning...but people just chose to ignore it.
That does not mean Gin's feelings for Sun are gone. Unless something miraculous happens to where Gin and Kurumu fall out of being in the (bad) friend zone with one another, GinxKurumu isn't happening. Even if it does happen, there still needs to be volumes worth of development, because GinxKurumu happening too soon means they're using each other as safety nets and sloppy seconds, which is a bit shallow on both sides.

While you see hints of a Gin and Kurumu pairing, this also isn't the first time Kurumu has realized that she isn't getting through to Tsukune. She got over it before; she can recover again. Kurumu falling in love with Gin doesn't just mean beginning to like him. She also has to fall out of love and lose her affection for Tsukune, and if she cares about Tsukune as much as she thinks she does, some unrequitted feelings isn't enough to accomplish that.
Old 2011-03-23, 13:47   Link #19469
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I can see the girls finding other guys, but only all at once. As Mizore pointed out, she isn't going anywhere. And from that we can discern that Kurumu will get over this slump and accept the harem. She's been lying to herself for a long time now, she has to face it sooner or later.
Old 2011-03-23, 13:52   Link #19470
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

If it really does go GinxKurumu it would be such a cop out. Feels like Ikeda is just trying to pair up existing random people so everyone ends up with someone. Not everyone needs to end up together in some super happy ending :/

Would even prefer it if some of the girls left the harem but that sort of defeats the whole point of the manga then
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 13:53   Link #19471
Johnny
Working the bags...

I agree this is a slump for Kurumu and she will play a part in restoring Tsukune. Which will reestablish her feelings and resolve. Anyways it's Moka² that needs to accept the harem, because all the others are game...

Gin is an option, but I don't see it happening anytime soon if it does go that route...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 13:54   Link #19472
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Don't worry; Kurumu can still have Tsukune in some of the doujins I've seen

er wait... I think Moka still wins in at least a couple of them...

*is shot*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:03   Link #19473
Yorae_paladin1

if there no ring in Mokas finger Tsukune is still fair game.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:12   Link #19474
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

We'll have to wait and see on the harem angle, as for the real plot of this arc, it's good to see things finally start to kick into a higher gear.

Spoiler for Human Modification:
Old 2011-03-23, 14:12   Link #19475
Dark Mage

Quote:
That does not mean Gin's feelings for Sun are gone. Unless something miraculous happens to where Gin and Kurumu fall out of being in the (bad) friend zone with one another, GinxKurumu isn't happening. Even if it does happen, there still needs to be volumes worth of development, because GinxKurumu happening too soon means they're using each other as safety nets and sloppy seconds, which is a bit shallow on both sides.

While you see hints of a Gin and Kurumu pairing, this also isn't the first time Kurumu has realized that she isn't getting through to Tsukune. She got over it before; she can recover again. Kurumu falling in love with Gin doesn't just mean beginning to like him. She also has to fall out of love and lose her affection for Tsukune, and if she cares about Tsukune as much as she thinks she does, some unrequitted feelings isn't enough to accomplish that.

Man have you even ead the latest chapter and seen Gin hugging Kurumu, infact I suspect he was about to confess before KKurumu felt something was happening to Tsukune's body and escaped from Gin's embrace.

Face it, Gin is clearly in love with Kurumu now and definitely over Sun who wont even make an appearence.

Like I said in my previous posts, Mizore is clearly more sensible and will live on with her decision but Kurumu needs to not only in love, she needs to be loved back.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:14   Link #19476
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
We'll have to wait and see on the harem angle, as for the real plot of this arc, it's good to see things finally start to kick into a higher gear.

Spoiler for Human Modification:
Tohou Fukai was pawned by Tsukune by the looks of it. Also, it doesnt look like Tsukune isnt just a "simple ghoul" anymore. Whatever he is now, it looks fucking cool.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:28   Link #19477
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Man have you even ead the latest chapter and seen Gin hugging Kurumu, infact I suspect he was about to confess before KKurumu felt something was happening to Tsukune's body and escaped from Gin's embrace.

Face it, Gin is clearly in love with Kurumu now and definitely over Sun who wont even make an appearence.

Like I said in my previous posts, Mizore is clearly more sensible and will live on with her decision but Kurumu needs to not only in love, she needs to be loved back.
You honestly think Gin is in love with Kurumu right now? Not even going to grow to love Kurumu, but already in love?

I think your rose-colored shipping glasses are skewing your reasoning.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:29   Link #19478
Chris38

Well, unless we see some pretty significant changes in Tsukune's relationship with the other girls, and some kind of change in Inner Moka's opinion on polygamy, then I don't think that canonically Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and Yukari have much chances of getting together with Tsukune.

Regarding the barrier I think it would be a pretty bad thing if it has been broken, since I doubt that anyone that is currently present (and conscious) would be capable of subduing Tsukune in his current form, so in my opinion it's better if the area in which Tsukune can move is limited, but we will probably need to wait for the next chapter to come out to see what is going to happen to the barrier that currently seems to surround Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:30   Link #19479
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Well, the way I look at it, the plot for the next bit could go a couple of ways.

This is either a lead in to Kurumu finding her own two legs to stand on in spite of Tsukune's apparent decision regarding Moka, or Kurumu gets a hope spot in which she gets through to Vampire(?) Tsukune and gets him to stand down without busting out the heavy sealing wards.

It largely depends on how the writer wants to handle the relationships.

Up until now, the fights have gone along the lines of Inner Moka bailing THEM all out of trouble when things get really ugly, though Tsukune is no slouch at saving and kicking ass as required either. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see that there's resentment there, usually playful, but it gets an ugly edge to it when the other girls on the team now have to save HER.
Old 2011-03-23, 14:31   Link #19480
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Quote:
You honestly think Gin is in love with Kurumu right now? Not even going to grow to love Kurumu, but already in love?
Same. Tbh all I see with Gin is how he is acting with every other girl. Also there has been nothing shown about Kurumu being remotely interested. Just because one side might care doesn't immediately make them being relationship material.

Maybe see Kurumu rejecting love entirely and dying Shake up the cushy harem situation...
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire