Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-21, 16:18   Link #321
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Wut?

This is a flashback were in, the two of them are their own separate beings.
It's not till later when Edea is killed that she is reincarnated within Tasha.

It's only after this flashback is done and we're back in the present we could get self-cest but even then I think it would be pretty hard since they are the same person then.
wait isnt tasha=west
isnt reincarnation mean same person reborn again not some one different and the other reincarnated within him
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 18:20   Link #322
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
wait isnt tasha=west
isnt reincarnation mean same person reborn again not some one different and the other reincarnated within him
Well I think thats it, it's more along the lines of reincarnated inside Tasha rather as Tasha.

I think the way the story line goes is,

The witches meet and want to destroy human kind, West/Eda opposes that.

Tasha meets Edea.

Edea dies and is then reincarnated into Tasha.

Then we have the story play out as it is.
Old 2016-02-21, 20:37   Link #323
Twi

West and Edea are two different witches. North and South wanted to get rid of Humans, East and West didn't. North and South steals East's power, kills West, and then hastens her reincarnation into Tasha.

Witches and Humans are now at war as Tasha grows up, and WH is established. Aria goes nuts, Tasha leaves and gets shot and saved by Edea. Edea is eventually killed by Aria and the story starts.

Edit: New chapter is out. He makes the shot!

Last edited by Twi; 2016-02-22 at 14:02.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 17:26   Link #324
Twi

And it fails. Of course.
Old 2016-03-08, 18:35   Link #325
Iron Maw
Banned

Can't be helped. It was a good plan, but when comes to battles with Witches in this series you never what they will do or what tricks they are hiding.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 18:49   Link #326
Twi

Well, it was a better showing than I expected going in.
Old 2016-07-28, 20:20   Link #327
Twi

Two new chapters are out. Tasha refuses to give up, as befitting his determinatior status, and Edea atomizes the witch how attacked him.
Old 2016-07-29, 07:18   Link #328
XFire
150% done

Edea continues her ruthless siege of the best girl position. Nothing like an uber witch going Yandere for her man.
Old 2016-07-29, 10:05   Link #329
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Edea continues her ruthless siege of the best girl position. Nothing like an uber witch going Yandere for her man.
Makes you wonder how much jobbing the author is going to have to do to get her killed by Aria later.
Old 2016-07-29, 10:22   Link #330
XFire
150% done

Aria supposedly had hundreds of aegis units at that point. And I think it was implied Tasha somehow interfered to cause Eds to lose.
Old 2016-07-29, 11:04   Link #331
Kurohane

Aria could have had thousands of them, and I feel that wouldn't make a big difference. The power levels are insane.
Old 2016-07-30, 03:08   Link #332
dere_lover21

Is it me or the witches just want to have a child with tasha?? they even want to resurrect tasha's master to tasha to join their force. and it was bugging me the few last chapter that a witch can't get pregnant due to their mana being a poison. If a male person had a powerful man like tasha then the witches won't leave him alone because only he can give the witches childlren.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 06:07   Link #333
tsunade666

^lol, and witches love to have apprentice because its the replacement for children. I liked that theory
Old 2016-07-30, 06:47   Link #334
Twi

Honestly, that... would make sense, if a child between a male with a mana source and a witch could have a child.
Old 2016-07-30, 11:15   Link #335
dere_lover21

East said that tasha was the key and a tool to bring hope and calamity it was not stated if it was the humans or the witches. So the theory is that Tasha maybe has the possibility to give the witches what they want after all and what they want are children's of their own not a student or apprentice but thier own flesh and blood child that can make their life more colorful than living alone for centuries. A child that neither a human or a witch somewhere in between that has mana. The fact that north don't want tasha to be near any girls and tasha is attracting witches good or bad and she even call varete or other witches to deal with the girls that are near to tasha.

That's why north is doing her best to make Tasha hers and make tasha be in debt for ressurecting his master and to not make tasha fall inlove with other girls or witches. Planning every step and every possible scenarios that will benefit her relationship with tasha and making tasha stronger and control his ridiculously infinite mana supply to create life and have child in their dull and lonely life.

Last edited by dere_lover21; 2016-07-30 at 11:31.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 05:42   Link #336
Twi

Chapter updated. Tasha and his master have that heart-to-heart. Makes it tragic knowing what's going to happen.
Old 2016-09-24, 18:21   Link #337
Pierre

Its only North who wants to wipe out humans, South wants to enslave them.

North is also allegedly the one responsible for creating Tasha, and he is important to her plans, so coupled with her killing all humans, ie all males, it would make sense if she needed a male mage to reproduce with. With humans gone, there would be no more witches, and since witches and presumably a fully developed mage don't age (Merlin is a few hundred years old), then North would honestly only need one or two males, and over a few hundred years or a few thousand could have a normal all magic person population. If you throw in the potentially of more mages being born if a witch can actually have kids it could work.

Regarding the reincarnation thing I don't know what route they are taking, ive seen two main schools in manga. Either one soul reincarnation, ie that person is the same person with just a new memory, or you can have an Avatar style multiple soul reincarnation where its "one" person, but each life still retains its own unique existence.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 21:35   Link #338
Kurohane

How long is this flashback arc going to go on? It's padding at this point, and I don't know why.
Old 2016-09-24, 23:53   Link #339
XFire
150% done

Really? I'm liking it quite a bit, especially Edea.
Old 2016-09-25, 00:42   Link #340
Kurohane

I'm not particularly partial to this kind of character, leaving me more time to think when we'd get back to present day and continue with major events. There's still the Britain-WH-Witches war that's in preparation, but would like to start soon.

Tags
realy slow updates