AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2010-05-20, 22:04   Link #501
ellifeedn
Thinker

I find it disheartening waiting for the rest of Mahōjin Guru Guru for a whole year now.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 23:24   Link #502
namaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I find it disheartening waiting for the rest of Mahōjin Guru Guru for a whole year now.
As far as I can tell, but series and the movie are all subbed.
namaiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 23:43   Link #503
ellifeedn
Thinker

I meant the sequel series Mahōjin Guru Guru Doki Doki Legend.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 23:49   Link #504
namaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I meant the sequel series Mahōjin Guru Guru Doki Doki Legend.
There's only a crappy HKDVD rip for that.

Quote:
those are some of the worst sub I have saw in my whole life...
Old 2010-06-07, 04:50   Link #505
kuru

I wish someone would finish Nurse Angel Ririka SOS in DVD quality (episodes 22-35).
In fact, I shouldn´t be that difficult, as one can find digital copies of the old Tomodachi VHS fansubs and there is a torrent for the raw episodes.

Last edited by kuru; 2010-06-07 at 04:51. Reason: spelling mistakes
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 12:46   Link #506
greg-
libass developer

I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned already: Saint October.
greg- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 02:28   Link #507
sangofe

Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh - Did I just say Raoh Gaiden? Yes, yes I did!!
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 21:01   Link #508
Ados_Jass
Head Editor of AnimeMedia

Unhappy Ninku

Ninku, it has 55 episodes but has only been subbed to episode 9. I was hoping to find someone willing to fansub it
Ados_Jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 14:00   Link #509
Zalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru View Post
I wish someone would finish Nurse Angel Ririka SOS in DVD quality (episodes 22-35).
In fact, I shouldn´t be that difficult, as one can find digital copies of the old Tomodachi VHS fansubs and there is a torrent for the raw episodes.
But that's not a "stalled series," since it was completely fansubbed. If fans in the past could survive watching 10th-gen VHS tapes, surely fans in the present can go slumming it in 320x240 territory once in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe
Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh - Did I just say Raoh Gaiden? Yes, yes I did!!
That was completely released, by these guys.
Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 00:38   Link #510
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
But that's not a "stalled series," since it was completely fansubbed. If fans in the past could survive watching 10th-gen VHS tapes, surely fans in the present can go slumming it in 320x240 territory once in awhile.

That was completely released, by these guys.
That was weird... Why is it listed at animesuki, then?
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 03:09   Link #511
Hedd
Random Object

Ayakashi Ayashi Inferno
Old 2010-06-20, 03:30   Link #512
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru View Post
Check this out:

640x480 h264 .mkv 240MB/episode, stereo AAC 256 kbps. Coming soon to a torrent near you.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 03:48   Link #513
namaiki

OT: aww cute!

looks like Chacha.
Old 2012-09-10, 07:51   Link #514
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I would like to suggest that someone continue to sub Hyouge Mono. It seems like the Huzzah release was more or less a one-man show, and after reading this blog posting, I'm not sure he'll ever be able to finish it. Shows with adult appeal like this one are hard to come by, and this was a gorgeous adaptation of an award-winning manga. It would be a shame for it to remain unfinished.

Getting raws for this might be hard unless the original subber has a collection. TT only lists raws for the most recent episodes. I have some, but none past where Huzzah finished. Nyaa has a more complete list, but those not at TT are listed as "status unknown" on Nyaa. The complete series is on JP Bluray, but with a price of over $900, it seems, well, prohibitive.

Some of us are willing to pitch in and buy the last two BD boxes from Amazon which would cost about $650 or so, but we would still need a subbing team.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2012-09-10 at 10:24.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 11:31   Link #515
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I would strongly second Sensei's request on Hyouge Mono. In addition I wish someone would pick up the superb Ginga e Kickoff, which has a group technically subbing it (Oyatsu) but that group is so erratic in its releases that it makes the series almost impossible to follow. There's only been one release in two months, and even with the broadcast hiatus the subs have been running about a month behind the broadcasts.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 14:16   Link #516
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Getting raws for this might be hard unless the original subber has a collection. TT only lists raws for the most recent episodes. I have some, but none past where Huzzah finished. Nyaa has a more complete list, but those not at TT are listed as "status unknown" on Nyaa. The complete series is on JP Bluray, but with a price of over $900, it seems, well, prohibitive.

Some of us are willing to pitch in and buy the last two BD boxes from Amazon which would cost about $650 or so, but we would still need a subbing team.
He does (or should) have TV raws for most episodes except occasional missing ones where the cap failed for various reasons. He got them via me but I don't have them myself anymore, but I guess I can ask to have them back. :V
Send me a PM or something if you find a subber and I'll ask; I will not sit on them for months while you poke around for someone willing to translate tea terminology.

Bluray is a better option if it's available but, well, that's quite a bit of cash money.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 14:47   Link #517
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Good news! TT has a complete set of subs in, I believe, Chinese. I discovered I had downloaded a couple of these back some months ago when I was looking at alternatives to Huzzah. I ran mkvextract on episode ten and pulled the complete video stream, but mplayer displays it at very high speeds. I imagine I can figure out why this is, though any suggestions about how to fix the timings would be helpful. In the meantime I'm downloading the entire batch torrent. At current speeds, though, my torrent client estimates it will take two weeks! Lots of time to find a translator I guess.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 15:11   Link #518
SidVicious
Anime addict

http://myanimelist.net/anime/111/Corrector_Yui
Old 2012-09-19, 17:39   Link #519
Zalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
I've halfway considered this on occasion -- now that I'm essentially done with Pretty Cure translations, I could use another long Magical Girl project to work on. However, I would like to find 4:3 raws for episodes 19-26. The available raws are from recent TV rebroadcasts that cropped them to 16:9. I know some might say something like >2012 >4:3 , but that doesn't change the reality of Corrector Yui being a natively-4:3 show from 1999.
Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 20:19   Link #520
Lord of El Hazard

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl....search=search

Shinzo Ningen Casshern (Neo-Robot Casshern)

This is the 1970s anime that inspired Capcom's "Megaman" and "Megaman X" series.

Skaro Hunting Society has only subbed the first 13 of a total 32 episodes.
Lord of El Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote