AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 05:27   Link #25561
HasuMasu
*Artist

More fabulous than the AGE 2 box art but still not as fabulous as the AGE 1 box art.

So I'd say it's pretty damn fabulous, though I'm not a fan of holding guns that way.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:33   Link #25562
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?
Old 2012-04-20, 06:39   Link #25563
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Det-san, what has become of your RG Freedom? Have you posted a photo of it here? I kinda forget. Also, have you bought another kit ever since ^_^?
^ You know, I originally planned to post pictures--but at the state it's in I'd be too embarrassed to show anything. As for your second question, I was able to buy the only model I have only because I saw it by chance when I was visiting Hong Kong--gunpla costs much more here and I'm not all too keen on ordering something online either.

I'll be visiting Hong Kong again sometime this year so I'll most likely be able to pick up a second model--and this time I won't make the mistake of skipping out on lining markers.
Old 2012-04-20, 07:27   Link #25564
suiton629
Master Grade Master

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-3 Normal - New Wallpaper Size Box Art & Official Images
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DXokM0N3q2...I/s1600/11.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XqQmR14u71...4/s1600/12.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GtpbLRSZPI...s/s1600/13.jpg
Old 2012-04-20, 07:30   Link #25565
HasuMasu
*Artist

The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.
Old 2012-04-20, 07:51   Link #25566
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
The more I look, the more I think they should've given the knees in a different color--just that the legs look very plain.

Compare that to the AGE 1 with its fabulously shiny black knees, I didn't even mind that they were stickers.
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 08:11   Link #25567
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs and I agree with you
In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:17   Link #25568
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Indeed AGE 3's wears have fabulous legs that make up for the Normal's short-comings, as for best legs I haven't seen every Gundam but from what I can remember off the top of my head I'd say the award of Best Gundam Legs would fall on the Strike.

All that sexy grey showing through...
Old 2012-04-20, 09:07   Link #25569
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

the possible of milking
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 09:31   Link #25570
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
In your opinion, which Gundam leg is the best then (with or without stickers)?

I believe Bandai is somewhat aiming for the Age-3N to be plain, in order to contrast the fabulous wears.
That's hard to answer T_T I love Strike's, Infinite Justice, Red Frame, Epyon (with decals), Zeta and ZZ. But I think Turn A's legs is the best specially when it's on a sprint pose.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 09:36   Link #25571
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Oh crap I forgot about Turn A's sexy alien legs, though I think Turn X wins in that department.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:46   Link #25572
casval cehack

The Hazel Custom has this blocky appeal for a gundam. Mobile-suit wise, it would Qubeley's legs: as curvy as Haman Karn.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:49   Link #25573
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
green psycho frame on banshee ova in gundam vs extreme full boost!

the possible of milking
my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 10:10   Link #25574
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
my guess is that they will most definitely release the OVA banshee with a green frame.
they literally just have to change the color of the frame and the boxart, this could very well be the easiest recycling of the unicorn for bandai yet! and thats exactly why i think that they will do it. even if it sells poorly they would make money with it because developement costs are minimal.
im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also

posted the link in the games section
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 10:46   Link #25575
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I don't really like looking at a girl/woman's legs, but I really love looking at Gundam's legs...
Well, I like looking at both girls & gundams’ sexy legs . And talking about Gundams’ sexy legs, here’s some of my favorites .
Spoiler for sexy legs:
Old 2012-04-20, 11:15   Link #25576
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
im hoping final battle for banshee ova wld be more than just colour changing of the pyscho frame ( like the extra beam spear for the full armour unicorn)

the game shows unicorn mode banshee holding beam magnum also

posted the link in the games section
a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^

Last edited by Appel; 2012-04-20 at 12:42.
Old 2012-04-20, 14:42   Link #25577
Butagami

Quote:
a simple color change would be lame indeed. it would be great if they could throw in the extra runner for the beam magnum and hyper bazooka if they make a final battle OVA banshee!

i think i have also pretty much decided what im gonna buy when im in japan... its tricky though because it all really just depends on how much space i have left in my suitcase and how heavy it is once everything that i need for the trip is in there.

so far i plan to buy the MG AGE-1 sparrow, the MG zeta 2.0, a HG unicorn destroy mode version and three jestas because i want to have all three units on my shelf^^
I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...
Old 2012-04-20, 16:06   Link #25578
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
I'd go for the more expensive suits only, and have the HG's delivered by shipping. I've heard that prices for gunpla are much lower in stores in japan than they are on the internet. If you just fill up your suitcase with mg's, then you save more money in the long run...

Also, MG's are heavier, so more expensive to ship via weborder...
in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^
Old 2012-04-20, 19:16   Link #25579
casval cehack

Quote:
in my opinion its rather hard to plan this ahead. on the one hand i dont want to spend that much but on the other hand i have limited space and a weight limit that i need to take into consideration if i want to buy as much as possible.
although i just took a look at the traveling bag again and i guess i grossly underestimated how much room that thing has^^ i could most likely fit 4 MG duel boxes in there plus all my clothes :P
so who knows... maybe i will buy a ton of MGs. but i guess it also depends on what kits i can find there^^
Think of the Japan-only limited gunplas that can fit in the very space those clothes currently occupy.
Old 2012-04-20, 20:12   Link #25580
Sworra

What i would do is take an empty suit case and that way you can fill it up when you get to japan. You might pay extra for that suit case but its worth it for how much you can fill it. Or vice versa, buy another suitcase in Japan.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy