AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-10, 00:26   Link #22061
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
New from TheShinySatashi productions,

Magical Girl Lyrical Vividly!Loli Fanservice

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz3ltjujnom
Join Vivio as she starts her brand new adventure!

Disclaimer: This is a parody work of Vivid by TheShinySword and Satashi.
Vividly is not meant to be taken internally, used as medication, or to treat nosebleeds.
Please stop consuming Vividly if you experience headaches from laughter, long moments wondering why the original wasn't this good, or if you start to agree with Nanoha.
Vividly is not meant to be taken by those who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
In case of emergency, please contact Shiny or Satashi during normal business hours.

(posted here because we rewrote it )
BWAHAHAHAHAHH!!! Literally laughing out loud throughout the entire chapter. Guddo jobu
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 00:43   Link #22062
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
I'm starting to get really, REALLY annoyed by anonymous reviewers on FF.Net

*sighs* There goes any sort of good mood I had...

Not that I've had one for the past two weeks.

Spoiler for So-called review:
Just remove it and laugh at how stupid that person it.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 00:43   Link #22063
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
*puts on the gravely voice*

From the creative minds that brought you

Vampire!Fate

and

Someone For Everyone?

Comes the continuation of the collaboration to end them all...

Because the sheer intensity of the collaborative efforts of these two might just destroy the Multi-verse.

Seriously... if you see them on the street Do not approach them. They'll probably attempt to sell you something dangerous.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

TheShinySatashi productions presents,

Magical Girl Lyrical Vividly!Loli Fanservice
Chapter 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmogxnoe3j

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2010-01-10 at 00:56.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 00:51   Link #22064
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

I should have also added "Special thanks to RadiantBeam for doing a readthrough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Read it. Well-done first chapter (except that you misspelled "fervor" in one place) from a "easy to read and understand" standpoint, introducing the new Empire which, one presumes, will be the hostile force.
Oops. I'll try to remember to fix it tomorrow >_<. However, the Empire... well, let's just say it's more complicated than that .

Quote:
That said, the problem with this prologue is that it really doesn't tell me anything about the story. I assume from the story summary and the details about the Empire being big on expansionism and conquest that it's going to be "hostile nation encounters TSAB," but not really how that plays out--it could be anything between a series of action-thriller engagements between espionage-type agents (let's face it, the TSAB is big, and if the Empire is itself large, simply flinging itself into a war that might end up being Mutually Assured Destruction isn't too bright...plus you identified Fate and Tea as the main characters), or it might be a sci-fi fleet-battles type of thing, or...well, you get the idea. The addition of the Silver Blur and its crew makes me wonder where they'll come in...I'm mentally channeling any number of rogue-trader variant storylines there...
To be honest, the chapter was not about introducing the main plot nor the Empire itself... just the lead OCs. While the other set of characters for this story are really easy to identify with since they're Canon, I had to make sure that the OCs had enough of an intro to be... familiar.

The scope of the main plot... well...

Quote:
I find it intriguing that Quicksilver exists, with the same kind of relationship with its master as TSAB Devices have, although you neither confirmed nor denied whether that is an Intelligent Device talking or something else entirely, so I'll try to avoid conclusion-jumping.
I love neither confirming nor denying. One thing I'm trying to make sure is interesting and consistent is the differences between the way magic is and the way magic and things that do magic are treated between the two organizations.

Quote:
However, the first chapter being well-written and enjoyable. I'll simply wait and see what the next one brings. The advantage of serial fiction and all that.
\o/ I'm really happy you like it [thus far].
Old 2010-01-10, 01:02   Link #22065
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author

Quote:

Wtf...wow...yeah I agree just delete that one. He should know that if people dont want to read it then they shouldnt. Plain and simple. I dont understand why people just cant get that simple fact *shurgs* I guess the saying stands unchallenged: "If Common sense were common the world would be a better place"

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 01:07   Link #22066
Tabasco

Yeah, that's why I disable anonymous reviews. If you want to say that stuff, fine, but I insist you have the guts to attach your name to it.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 01:17   Link #22067
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Vampire!Fate Season 2, Episode 3
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4268517/14/

I'd like to point out the author's note at the end to Nanya01 :3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 02:13   Link #22068
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:

It's funny that I have a pretty good idea of who left that review, as he's said the same kind of shit to me all the time. Though to his credit, he has better grammar skills, so it might just be some one who follows his school of thought.

I had anonymous reviews disabled for a bit (I just feel if you have something negative to say, have the balls to sign in to say it), but I allowed them after awhile cuz it's more fun that way =/

So Nanya take joy in such reviews! Know that they're at their keyboards, typing away furiously as they pull out their hair, tears streaming down their faces! Revel in their suffering and laugh at their pain! BWAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi
I swear to god I'm going to write nothing but Yuunoha for now on
... Is it wrong I kinda hope you carry out this threat? Just that part, I don't want you to discontinue anything
Old 2010-01-10, 04:27   Link #22069
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vampire!Fate Season 2, Episode 3
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4268517/14/

I'd like to point out the author's note at the end to Nanya01 :3
Nice, pretty much the only fanfic I'm currently reading.

*reads*
Old 2010-01-10, 05:11   Link #22070
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I wonder if the reaction(from the fan) would be the same if:

Yuuno is a girl instead of a guy or if Fate is a guy instead of a girl.

*Tried to imagine Fate(guy) in Fate's(female) Barrier Jacket*

*Died from the horrifying thought*
Old 2010-01-10, 05:29   Link #22071
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Um, the concept of yuri isn't what makes the NanoFate fanbase so avid. It is how well one compliments the other.

...I'm not even a big fan of yuri, tbh.
Old 2010-01-10, 06:56   Link #22072
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Does that mean i have comrades in the ManohaxManfate camp? I AM NOT ALONE!
Old 2010-01-10, 07:00   Link #22073
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Horror!!!

But seriously, Yaoi and Yuri is quite rampant around Fanfiction.net. There are at least one story relating to Yaoi or Yuri in almost every categories....
Old 2010-01-10, 07:28   Link #22074
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Horror!!!

But seriously, Yaoi and Yuri is quite rampant around Fanfiction.net. There are at least one story relating to Yaoi or Yuri in almost every categories....
no no.

you should say 'Het is quite rampant in Fanfiction.net, there is at least one Het story per fandom'.

Would be truer.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 09:04   Link #22075
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
no no.

you should say 'Het is quite rampant in Fanfiction.net, there is at least one Het story per fandom'.

Would be truer.
No no.

You should say 'Shipping is quite rampant on Fanfiction.net; at least half of all stories for each category on there hook up two people in some way, shape, or form.

'And there will always be morons who think that people who ship ANYTHING other than what they do are idiots.'
Old 2010-01-10, 09:11   Link #22076
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
no no.

Would be truer.

Okay.... I admit, I am just a little upset...

Every time I tried to look for a story using the search function, no matter what I do, Yaoi just keep popping out of nowhere. It just so happens that Yaoi actually had many different names.....

So everytime I wanted to search a story without Homo theme, I have to type in a long list of words in that [Without words] box.....really frustrating sometimes.

Anyhow, let's get back to topic:

Anybody thinking of writing on the possibility that there are actually another person who inherited Ingvalt's memories other than Einhart?
Old 2010-01-10, 11:15   Link #22077
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post

Okay.... I admit, I am just a little upset...

Every time I tried to look for a story using the search function, no matter what I do, Yaoi just keep popping out of nowhere. It just so happens that Yaoi actually had many different names.....

So everytime I wanted to search a story without Homo theme, I have to type in a long list of words in that [Without words] box.....really frustrating sometimes.
Sorry can't let you drop it. The point is that there's a double standard among people who don't want yaoi/yuri and only want het. That's what Ark was pointing out. It's ridiculous to think there wouldn't be yaoi/yuri as much as it is to think there wouldn't be het.

Now excuse me while I get on my soap box.

If one gets annoyed by people giving stupid reviews telling others what they can and cannot write, one has no right to complain about people writing what they want be it yaoi, yuri, or Het or something that isn't shipping all together.

I don't want to hear anyone complain about "There's too much NanoFate" or "Where are the penises D:" or alternatively "Why are there too many penises DX" If you want it to exist then write it. Some of the greatest pieces of anything are out there because someone said "why is there more of X, there should really be more of X" so they did it. If you want more Het then write some. If you want more of one character, do what Raiser did with Yuuno or I did with Zafira.

If people are going to be shipping fanatics then will we be the opposite, which is not someone who accepts only one thing but someone who accepts everything. Be it NanohaxFate, YuunoxNanoha or even FatexHitler.

Sorry but there has been some antiNanoFate feelings around as well as antiYuri even if they're not explicitly stated and it's been really wearing on me.

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2010-01-10 at 11:37.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 12:19   Link #22078
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
To get off the negative thread that we're all on. (And I had to share that "review" to everyone, sorry if some of you got upset at what Satashi wrote in the notes, but I never asked Satashi to do that.)

I have updated Number in Nerima to chapter 2. Well, 3 for the story, since the first chapter was that "Prank War".

Go on, read it. The ending is hilarious.

...At least I think so.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 12:28   Link #22079
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
No no.

You should say 'Shipping is quite rampant on Fanfiction.net; at least half of all stories for each category on there hook up two people in some way, shape, or form.

'And there will always be morons who think that people who ship ANYTHING other than what they do are idiots.'
Yes. This sums it up simply and cleanly. It doesn't matter at all what the actual subject matter of the series is, most of the stories will be romance fics shipping character A with character B (and C, and D, and...).

But to be fair, MGLN is especially bad with that because the writers intentionally throw ship-tease at the audience with all the subtlety of someone hurling open cans of paint at a wall, 'cause they know it promotes interest, while deliberately refraining from ever confirming or denying anything. They're aware of the fandom phenomenon and are milking it for all it's worth to generate interest.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 14:56   Link #22080
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Sorry can't let you drop it. The point is that there's a double standard among people who don't want yaoi/yuri and only want het. That's what Ark was pointing out. It's ridiculous to think there wouldn't be yaoi/yuri as much as it is to think there wouldn't be het.

Now excuse me while I get on my soap box.

If one gets annoyed by people giving stupid reviews telling others what they can and cannot write, one has no right to complain about people writing what they want be it yaoi, yuri, or Het or something that isn't shipping all together.

I don't want to hear anyone complain about "There's too much NanoFate" or "Where are the penises D:" or alternatively "Why are there too many penises DX" If you want it to exist then write it. Some of the greatest pieces of anything are out there because someone said "why is there more of X, there should really be more of X" so they did it. If you want more Het then write some. If you want more of one character, do what Raiser did with Yuuno or I did with Zafira.

If people are going to be shipping fanatics then will we be the opposite, which is not someone who accepts only one thing but someone who accepts everything. Be it NanohaxFate, YuunoxNanoha or even FatexHitler.

Sorry but there has been some antiNanoFate feelings around as well as antiYuri even if they're not explicitly stated and it's been really wearing on me.
*applause applause*

Well put, Shiny.

On topic, RB and I are nearly finished part 2 of our Daily Activity Logs arc, and somehow all these dark and angsty things keep appearing in our story!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha