Notices

Old 2006-07-16, 21:12   Link #21
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
a chimp trained to use machiene guns...thats the worst
oh and creepy crawlies that touch me...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 21:51   Link #22
Kiomi

Roaches....ew....can't stand them.. One crawled up my leg once *shivers*. Actually it happened twice, once in my car, and the other happened while I was on the comp. Their legs are so sticky it feels distgusting....but other then that I like bugs....like butterflies, Lady bugs, and caterpillers...

Last edited by Kiomi; 2006-07-16 at 22:58.
Kiomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 21:56   Link #23
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
I really can't stand snakes since I was a child. I guess those are the only animals I'm scared of. I mean, not like a phobia, I wouldn't run away or scream or anything, but still, I hate them. They're useless, dangerous, ugly, cold-blooded and vicious.
Yuck.

On the contrary, I sort of don't mind insects, as long as they don't penetrate my home.
Lots of people do, though, I know that, and I understand why.

Oh, and I used to do scuba-diving : A moray eel is the worst thing that can happen to you, actually. Just between a snake and a fish. Yuck + 1
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 22:13   Link #24
shiro83

I don't really hate animals, but I hate cockroaches.
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 00:03   Link #25
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
In all seriousness I really think cats are the worst with the exception the cat from Azumanga Diaoh. I smirk every time I see a dead cat on the road I even kicked one over a banister and loved watching it fall. To much attention cats want...
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 00:12   Link #26
4BiddenKnight

Rats and mosquitoes.

Ironic on how some of you humans would say yourself's the worst animal. Really ironic.
4BiddenKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 07:01   Link #27
zeeke
I will eat your cookies!!

Send a message via ICQ to zeeke Send a message via MSN to zeeke
Humans, Roaches, Ticks, And moskitoes <- they are all horrible creations of nature, made by mistake.. they all should just die off >_<X
zeeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 08:44   Link #28
DaFool
Resident devil

I dislike dogs. Can't say I hate them outright, but dislike them.

Ever since I was a kid I've been chased by them, bitten by them, slobbered by them. And several have also approached my mother and humped her leg on several occasions when she was menstruating. Suffice to say she dislikes dogs too. But she's okay now because she's past menopause.

And dogs crave more attention than cats. Nothing irritates me more than seeing maidservants of rich people give their fluffy poodles on walks...while the humans themselves look emaciated. Cats on the other hand are totally independent, and look no less haggard than the humans.

Yes human beings are stinkers as far as the animal kingdom goes, but still no pet animal should be given a more luxurious life than a human, period, since they can be no more lazy.

I like spiders. A bigass one the size of a tarantula lives in my kitchen cupboard and eats all the cockroaches. A somewhat smaller one the size of my hand -- I think it's the male, her mate -- lives in my room behind the bookshelves. They are very considerate creatures...like when I come home in the wee hours of the morning and see them on top of my tupperware, I give them an admonishing glance and they quickly scurry away out of site. They are far more considerate than the cockroaches who are rude by climbing onto my bed.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 09:27   Link #29
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I hate trash creatures. ex. Flys, maggots, like that. Don't hate roaches, beetles. I hate mosquitoes too. Well i sorta hate roaches. I hate moths, Stink bugs. That's enough for now.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 10:22   Link #30
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I like spiders. A bigass one the size of a tarantula lives in my kitchen cupboard and eats all the cockroaches. A somewhat smaller one the size of my hand -- I think it's the male, her mate -- lives in my room behind the bookshelves. They are very considerate creatures...like when I come home in the wee hours of the morning and see them on top of my tupperware, I give them an admonishing glance and they quickly scurry away out of site. They are far more considerate than the cockroaches who are rude by climbing onto my bed.
Wow. I wish I had room-mates like that

I like cats. Just love the whole self-sufficiency thing; I-dont-need-you-but-its-nice-to-know-you complex. Really cool creatures, please dont kick them over banisters anymore.

In anycase, I dont think we can hold it against any animals for being the way they are.. they live by instinct and unlike us have no need for social/moral restraint. So while we have the right to dislike them, I dont believe we can blame them and mistreat them for it. (not applicable to bugs)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 10:42   Link #31
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Hating mosquitos, roaches, etc, are to be expected. I do, too.

But I also hate cows. Oh, how I hate cows. Deer, too.

When I eat beef or deer, I take comfort that it's ONE LESS OF THAT ANIMAL IN THE WORLD.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 15:48   Link #32
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
mosquitos and roaches top my list. they should be wiped out from the face of this planet.

i am not a big fan of centipedes either...
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 15:51   Link #33
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Horses. I swear, they hate me. Number seven was like "No, I don't want to get in second despite being in first for most of the race. I'm going to go drop down in the bottom half. Screw you." 5,4,and 3: All I needed for for 7 to get in second and I would have turned $3 into $180+.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 18:17   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I also am not in friendly terms with cockroaches after the time I found one in my shrimp fried rice. Bastards!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 02:47   Link #35
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I would have killed them a long time ago. I HATE spiders and all kinds of bugs. They just scare me for reasons I can't explain. I don't really dislike any other animals.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 03:24   Link #36
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

ANY SORT OF BUG. I don't hate them but I am honest-to-god scared to DEATH.
earlier today there was a centipede in my room and I screamed so loudly the neighbours called the police, haha.

I don't live in an apartment either.. I live in a stand-alone house. To give you an idea of how loud I screamed.. my mom said it was as if I'd just walked in to seeing my whole family had died in a bloody massacre. it was WORSE THAN THAT.

I nearly had a heart-attack. When I live alone, I'll let a guy stay with me free of charge in exchange for killing bugs when I need him to.

My favourite animal are Cows and DEER. I like dogs a lot too... any animal is good, except bugs. I even like snakes and fish.
Oh but, NOT OCTOPUSES OR SQUIDS. I'm no fan of tentacle rape, thank you very much. Scary...
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 04:06   Link #37
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba
ANY SORT OF BUG. I don't hate them but I am honest-to-god scared to DEATH.
earlier today there was a centipede in my room and I screamed so loudly the neighbours called the police, haha.

I don't live in an apartment either.. I live in a stand-alone house. To give you an idea of how loud I screamed.. my mom said it was as if I'd just walked in to seeing my whole family had died in a bloody massacre. it was WORSE THAN THAT.

I nearly had a heart-attack. When I live alone, I'll let a guy stay with me free of charge in exchange for killing bugs when I need him to.

My favourite animal are Cows and DEER. I like dogs a lot too... any animal is good, except bugs. I even like snakes and fish.
Oh but, NOT OCTOPUSES OR SQUIDS. I'm no fan of tentacle rape, thank you very much. Scary...
Hilarious post XD...
Old 2006-07-18, 06:10   Link #38
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Excluding a set of insects (disgusting and dangerous ones), for me, any kind of animal that you cannot show your friendship and receive a similar kind of response, etc., is a part of the not-good kind set, and if they enjoy human flesh they are automatically listed for the worst kind set, such as piranhas and (a subset of)crocodiles (since they give their stomach requirements the highest priority).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 06:20   Link #39
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Hilarious post XD...
Yeah, but you've got to admit, centipedes are horrible, horrible creatures. Luckily the largest ones around here are maybe an inch long...

I hate anything that's venomous. Being able to cause me death or harm while being so small and insignificant just isn't fair. It upsets the natural order of things.

Also, badly raised dogs, because they are potentially life-threatening to people who don't know how to handle them if they attack and they are actually in our midst with their moronic owners.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 07:56   Link #40
Ending

@ srb

What natural order of things? That simply because you are bigger you are supposed to win? If so, dinosaurs would still live and you would be that small, venomous thing.

Hate all creeping things. The bigger, the worse. Spiders, roaches, leeches, parasites, etc. But that's how most feel. If I had to choose from the mammals, it would be... Sapiens. What? Humans are excluded? Okay: baboons. The closest cousin of sapiens.

Seriously, though, can't say that I would really dislike some specie as a whole. Certain indivituals, yes, but not the whole race.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote