AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-02, 07:15   Link #1161
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
i just saw volume 10 title and readed a author note of this new volume and thank god this is not a
short stories but oh crap things a really really getting bad for the no names because they are
getting corner really bad and the sad thing is that black rabbit got drop down to purgatory by
asuka or something because google translation suck but i cant complain because i cant read japanese and something about willa and you cant escape for some reason and the demon lords
are closing in. so do anyone think izayoi going to save them or they are just screwed or someone gonna save them in that kind of situation?
No name is driven to the corner by the powerful demon lords, You and Willa are trapped due to underhanded tactic, Asuka caught in the deception. In order to save her companions, Kurousagi falls to the purgatory herself.

I think we're getting back our bunny ears.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 13:02   Link #1162
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Speaking of kuro usagi... What is her real name cuz i find it hard to believe dat 'black rabbit' is her real name.
Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 13:05   Link #1163
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
No name is driven to the corner by the powerful demon lords, You and Willa are trapped due to underhanded tactic, Asuka caught in the deception. In order to save her companions, Kurousagi falls to the purgatory herself.

I think we're getting back our bunny ears.
That really sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Kuro Usagi. Hopefully, she'll also get a power-up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Speaking of kuro usagi... What is her real name cuz i find it hard to believe dat 'black rabbit' is her real name.
She doesn't have a name. Moon Rabbits are given a name when they turn 10, and unfortunately the city of the Moon Rabbits was attacked on her 10th birthday, so she ran away before she was told her name.

Come to think of it, if the purgatory Kuro Usagi's heading for is actually purgatory, or maybe something like Limbo, perhaps she'll get her name now?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 13:15   Link #1164
blaspot
\o/

Is it possible for Kuro Usagi to see Golden Canary in purgatory? cos you know... dead = purgatory
blaspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 13:20   Link #1165
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Why do u think so? @ Endscape
Old 2014-03-02, 14:48   Link #1166
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
lol wow the editor himself! I almost feel starstruck ahaha

I'd appreciate it if you could ask on my behalf! I really hope he does, his translations are like the first real push forward in the project in nearly a year, and I was soo excited for the project when a bunch of people seemed to hop on board too, and was so sad when they fell off.

And it wasn't really a critique as much as making a joke in reference to the whole Felicia Vs Faceless debate.
I read the forums and actually laughed out loud when he decided "OKAY ! Instead of just changing it LETS MAKE A POLL!" I just thought it was funny, and there seems to be a few idiosyncrasies like that in his translations in general.

I do really appreciate you finally changing You to Yō.

I even wanted to ask to change it to Yoh, because phonetically it sounds the same, and for english readers You(noun) can be easily confused with you(pronoun)
OOOOOH ok now I understand. Yeah magref has some interesting quirks and they are reflected in the notes he provides lol. I do know that magref has said he only translates from the book so he doesn't torrent or use online text so if he ends up getting hold of a physical copy then the chances of him translating it should be fairly high. I'm still gonna ask him about it though.

Haha the editor has descended lol jk jk but no problem on the changing You to Yō. I did that edit for the whole Volume 5 and about halfway through the volume I thought I was tweaking looking at all the You!

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2014-03-02 at 17:03. Reason: Typo
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 16:04   Link #1167
Miraluka
Banned

Kuro Usagi is heading down to the path of the legend of the Moon Rabit and the God.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 16:14   Link #1168
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Below are some of my preferences.

Summary, someone. Please.
Preferred as fast as possible.

Well, I just hope Izayoi gets his arse saved. Preferrably by a cutie. Most preferred would be the wabbit. In tears. Screaming "I vuw you". Yeah, that's the kind of perverted romantic I tend to be. Without cliffhangers or useless time-wasting.

Oh, and cheers to the "regrowthment" of bunny ears and the plushie tail. Yay! Want it!
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 16:16   Link #1169
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post

Well, I just hope Izayoi gets his arse saved. Preferrably by a cutie. Most preferred would be the wabbit. In tears. Screaming "I vuw you". Yeah, that's the kind of perverted romantic I tend to be. Without cliffhangers or useless time-wasting.

Oh, and cheers to the "regrowthment" of bunny ears and the plushie tail. Yay! Want it!
Izayoi x Kuro Usagi OTP!

However, I really do hope we get a summary of Volume 10. At least a basic timeline of events or something would be very much appreciated. Too bad we still have to wait till April 1st

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-03-02, 17:02   Link #1170
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
OOOOOH ok know I understand. Yeah magref has some interesting quirks and they are reflected in the notes he provides lol. I do know that magref has said he only translates from the book so he doesn't torrent or use online text so if he ends up getting hold of a physical copy then the chances of him translating it should be fairly high. I'm still gonna ask him about it though.

Haha the editor has descended lol jk jk but no problem on the changing You to Yō. I did that edit for the whole Volume 5 and about halfway through the volume I thought I was tweaking looking at all the You!
Hahaha well I really hope he does, I'm super pleased with his translations, and I really want to read more (Especially volume 7 hint hint)

And yeah all that You's would make it very confusing haha.

Quote:

YES! I believe this is what needs to happen. Exactly how you just described it.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 20:39   Link #1171
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:

Mostly agreed. Except that for me, I'd prefer if Izayoi rises up and fights back in a bout of MANLINESS. It's fine if he's assisted by our beloved wabbit and fights together while teasing her.

They're OTP but their dynamic's not good enough to be lovers yet. There needs to be more... chemistry events. Just one or two more, a little bit more...

But I honestly doubt the writer will cross that boat. He has a shitty editor and publisher who could and would push him away from doing the right thing for money after all.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 20:56   Link #1172
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Mostly agreed. Except that for me, I'd prefer if Izayoi rises up and fights back in a bout of MANLINESS. It's fine if he's assisted by our beloved wabbit and fights together while teasing her.

They're OTP but their dynamic's not good enough to be lovers yet. There needs to be more... chemistry events. Just one or two more, a little bit more...

But I honestly doubt the writer will cross that boat. He has a shitty editor and publisher who could and would push him away from doing the right thing for money after all.
Yeah their relationship is definitely budding and Izayoi has "raised" some flags if you will, but they still aren't quite there yet. Honestly, I'm curious to see how Kuro Usagi would react when she finds out about the relationship between Izayoi and Canaria. I'm sure she will connect the dots on how whenever she seems to allude to Canaria that Izayoi seems to... how should I say it, mellow out? Seem somewhat melancholy? I feel like she will find out in this upcoming Volume.

Shitty editor and Publisher? I'm not gonna lie, I don't keep track on who releases what, so I'm interested in hearing how they are bad or their shortcomings

Old 2014-03-02, 21:18   Link #1173
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Yeah their relationship is definitely budding and Izayoi has "raised" some flags if you will, but they still aren't quite there yet.
Yeah, they've had some moments, but nothing big yet.

Quote:
I feel like she will find out in this upcoming Volume.
Agreed. Somehow or other she'll find out.

Quote:
Shitty editor and Publisher? I'm not gonna lie, I don't keep track on who releases what, so I'm interested in hearing how they are bad or their shortcomings
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the short story thing again.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 21:27   Link #1174
BionicMeerkat

Ah, the make half a Volume into short stories just to follow it up with even more short stories in the next Volume? Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre move by them. This is what immediately came to mind when I found out about it a couple months back -> smh

Old 2014-03-02, 21:30   Link #1175
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^^ Yep. They will never live it down. Mark my words.

Ahem.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 03:25   Link #1176
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Hmm... wonder when we can get a peek @ vol 10 cover
Old 2014-03-03, 03:31   Link #1177
Tsutsukakushi
Prince

I never heard of this... I must check it out now. Thanks.
Tsutsukakushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 03:31   Link #1178
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Hmm... wonder when we can get a peek @ vol 10 cover
Ask and you shall receive! Vol 10 Cover

All thanks to Firebird for posting the link over at BT!

Old 2014-03-03, 03:43   Link #1179
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Tnx alot, btw is 2014年04月01日 the release date?
Old 2014-03-03, 03:46   Link #1180
BionicMeerkat

Yup April 1st, 2014 is the release date. Still got a loooooong way to go before we reach Vol 10 but hopefully with Firebird and Magref we will be able to get to it

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko