5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-03-05, 07:38   Link #21
prototype_sky

Julietta vs Mika seems kinda dull since in the next battle Tekkadan are underdogs in the overall fight but Julietta is clearly an underdog vs Mika it'll be super depressing if Tekkadan's ace was to lose to her in the final round.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 08:23   Link #22
akumaten

Julietta will never shine like Amida. She should have died and became a Kyutama.

Poor Derema. Better off than Mika after the whole war...
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 08:39   Link #23
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Why I get a feeling that the final battle is going to wake up some Mobile Armors from the ground and turn everything to hell.
Old 2017-03-05, 08:52   Link #24
ReddyRedWolf

I think Gaelio's mistake is just because he was disillusioned with McGillis is that relationship applies to others. For Gaelio is it always about his little world while McGillis it is all about the bigger picture.

Zack, Yamagi and Orga are all having their doubts. Zack goes on they can retire from this but as ush and the other guy said unlike him they don't have the skills and have nowhere to go to unlike them. Yamagi is bitter that he never was able to tell his feelings to Shino but Eugene flat out said he knew. Though he considers him as family. Orga is wondering if it all on him but realizes it is this relationship with Mika that pushes them on.

Is Hush a Newtype? Cause he might have sense Atra having a ham in the oven.

I must say last week Mao said with Julliata she is week now this Sunday she says I',/You're Strong in the shows she is Voice Acting.

As for McGillis Rustal is closing all avenues for him with Mars. It seems to be the end for him and his revolution.

However I got this gut feeling with Rustal so distracted by McGillis the Power Blocs and Teiwaz will use this opportunity to free themselves from Gjallarhorn. Kudelia comes back to the picture next. She is important as she is the Maiden of the Revolution. Will everybody else help McGillis and Tekkadan like some EDSA revolution I don't know.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 08:57   Link #25
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I think Gaelio's mistake is just because he was disillusioned with McGillis is that relationship applies to others. For Gaelio is it always about his little world while McGillis it is all about the bigger picture.

Zack, Yamagi and Orga are all having their doubts. Zack goes on they can retire from this but as ush and the other guy said unlike him they don't have the skills and have nowhere to go to unlike them. Yamagi is bitter that he never was able to tell his feelings to Shino but Eugene flat out said he knew. Though he considers him as family. Orga is wondering if it all on him but realizes it is this relationship with Mika that pushes them on.

I must say last week Mao said with Julliata she is week now this Sunday she says I',/You're Strong in the shows she is Voice Acting.

As for McGillis Rustal is closing all avenues for him with Mars. It seems to be the end for him and his revolution.

However I got this gut feeling with Rustal so distracted by McGillis the Power Blocs and Teiwaz will use this opportunity to free themselves from Gjallarhorn. Kudelia comes back to the picture next. She is important as she is the Maiden of the Revolution. Will everybody else help McGillis and Tekkadan like some EDSA revolution I don't know.
Can the ham happen that quickly though?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:02   Link #26
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
The problem is, no one on Earth cares what happens to Martians, especially if they never hear about it. Rustal could use that to his advantage.
Much like Dort Earth does have economic interest invested on Mars development. It isn't about Earthnoids being assholes to Mars or Colonies but Gjallarhorn has always been in the way interfering uplifting the welfare of humanity.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:02   Link #27
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Can the ham happen that quickly though?
For some, it only takes one time. Also, it's been some weeks, it takes a bit to get to Mars, especially using the back alley Turbine lanes. She could be a month along by now.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:17   Link #28
FerrusManus

I hope they modify Dermas Rodi for one-handed operations so he is able to fight once more. Maybe they are able to modify the AV system to compensate for his missing limb.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:41   Link #29
Wing Kigu

I think there's a possibility we won't be getting a happy ending from this series..

Going into this grim final battle I wanted to believe McGillis had some amazing trick up his sleeve, that Bael had some special powers or the soul of Agnika Kaieru was telling him secrets and guiding him towards victory but no, it's clear none of that is happening.

Bael has no magic powers, it's largely just symbolic, no genius plan from McGillis is gonna save the day, everything is going wrong and as time goes on it's becoming more and more apparent that he was just a con man. And it's terrible because so many characters put their faith in him, more specifically how he portrayed himself as, even after it was obvious he was about to die multiple times these past episodes (the fear in his eyes when he gets fired upon by dainslaif, Isurugi sacrificing himself to save his ass), even after that catastrophic defeat he's still acting extremely smug and self assured even though his ass was just handed to him by Galileo and it's obvious to us in the audience he has no real plan and is making it up as he goes along.

And Tekeddan is stuck with him, if he goes down, Mika and the gang are going down with him. It's a terrible situation to be in and their gonna need a miracle to make it out alive, let alone become Kings of Mars...

Perhaps this series is meant to be cautionary. There was a point where they could have walked away, Naze would still be alive, they could have lived an honest life doing business and lived a happy existence but they just kept reaching for more, making more and more enemies, gambling more and more every time until what was once the goal of wanting a comfortable life for your family became the Kings of Mars and a war with Gjallarhorn with no way out, that's how out of control it got.

The Faustian Pact, you make a deal with the devil and in the end you lose everything.
Wing Kigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:44   Link #30
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post

agree with this, Rustal aren't aware that while Tekkadan and McGillis are his greastest opponent, there are other factor in play and other forces who want to get out of Gjallarhorn. Teiwaz, the power blocs, like it or not, Iok does something that can not be cleaned now that McGillis let it out, whoever won this war will still weaken Gjallarhorn, it's a golden chance for those force to get out of Gjallarhorn's control
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 09:58   Link #31
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Kigu View Post
I think there's a possibility we won't be getting a happy ending from this series..

Going into this grim final battle I wanted to believe McGillis had some amazing trick up his sleeve, that Bael had some special powers or the soul of Agnika Kaieru was telling him secrets and guiding him towards victory but no, it's clear none of that is happening.

Bael has no magic powers, it's largely just symbolic, no genius plan from McGillis is gonna save the day, everything is going wrong and as time goes on it's becoming more and more apparent that he was just a con man. And it's terrible because so many characters put their faith in him, more specifically how he portrayed himself as, even after it was obvious he was about to die multiple times these past episodes (the fear in his eyes when he gets fired upon by dainslaif, Isurugi sacrificing himself to save his ass), even after that catastrophic defeat he's still acting extremely smug and self assured even though his ass was just handed to him by Galileo and it's obvious to us in the audience he has no real plan and is making it up as he goes along.

And Tekeddan is stuck with him, if he goes down, Mika and the gang are going down with him. It's a terrible situation to be in and their gonna need a miracle to make it out alive, let alone become Kings of Mars...

Perhaps this series is meant to be cautionary. There was a point where they could have walked away, Naze would still be alive, they could have lived an honest life doing business and lived a happy existence but they just kept reaching for more, making more and more enemies, gambling more and more every time until what was once the goal of wanting a comfortable life for your family became the Kings of Mars and a war with Gjallarhorn with no way out, that's how out of control it got.

The Faustian Pact, you make a deal with the devil and in the end you lose everything.
What makes the battle worth the fighting? What makes the mountain worth the climb?
If it was going to be easy, this would be a very boring story. The higher the stakes, the more interested we will be in seeing how our heroes will be able to make it out.

I think we will lose some people and it will be a hard battle, but I don't think it will end in tragedy. This isn't that kind of series.

The thing is McGillis' ideals are real, and they are bigger than he is. It's that idea, that spark of an inkling of an idea that changing things IS possible, that's what bring people like Isurugi on board and why they are so loyal. It has nothing to do with McGillis as a person, but the fact that he's willing to try and change things when very few other people have. And the fact that he straddles the line, having power and position and yet being from the very gutter, that makes him this strange perfect storm for this time.

Poor Gaelio can't see the forest for the trees. He's so jaded by his own experience that he thinks McGillis lies to everyone and his ideals are "a thing of the past". However, to be honest, McGillis has really only betrayed two people: Gaelio, who he did care somewhat about, and Carta, who he really didn't care about.

He continue to be confident because he has to be. If he falls apart, then what? Everyone will fall apart with him. He has made some mistakes, but he's not willing to give up either. There is no going back. Once he gives up, he's dead and at that point, he will lose everything that he's worked for and everything that has been placed on him by others. So with giving up not being an option, what else is there left but to continue to be confident in yourself until the end despite the odds?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 10:45   Link #32
Twi

Reivew's up. It kind of feels like Rustal is infallible at this point.
Old 2017-03-05, 10:57   Link #33
aldw

Kudelia will be a key element in changing the fortunes of war for Macky and Tekkadan, someone that Rustal wouldn't think to be a significant factor by the looks of things.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 11:44   Link #34
vic-vic

Honestly, I'm shocked that people continue to call Gaelio "blind" for following Rustal in his crusade against McGillis.

Sorry, but Gaelio for years tried his best to be a loyal friend and aid for Mackie and how did Chockoman repayed for this? Knife in the back, while boasting that his marriage to Almiria would give him a lot of power! Sorry, on Gelio's place, I would also consider every word from McGills' mouth as nothing more but pile of BS!

Yes, Rustal Elion NOT a kind person - he can be VERY ruthless and underhanded, no argue about that. But he also very smart, care about his subordinates and want to keep a peace (even a rotten one). But most important, Rustal the only one among 7 stars who can outgambit Mackie, so Gaelio simply have NO choice to join him to twart McGillis.

McGillis promised a chages for the better and Gali-Gali stops him? Sorry, all those words about beautiful future come from the mouth of sociopathic manipulator and backstabber... I would also more than happy to crush such "lovely future". Indeed, revolution can brinmg changes, but who said those changes would be for the better?!
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 11:59   Link #35
ImperialKnight

I dunno I feel like the past battles Tekkadan had it too easy because aside from the MA it felt like they had the cards they needed to win.

So it makes sense for Rustal to beat them like this and for the last stand to be at Mars. There's no better place than that and now they are in the corner and on their last legs.

Since their goal is to be the King of Mars it's fitting too

With home field advantage and Ghallahorn on Mar's doorsteps there is the possibility of wild cards joining the fray...this may be the only chance for the various other blocs and powers to throw Ghallajhorn out the door.
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 12:02   Link #36
xeviouses

So the final battlefield is Mars huh? Fitting, we started at Mars, we're ending it there as well. RIP Isurugi, shame you're Helmwige wasn't allowed to do more.
Old 2017-03-05, 12:19   Link #37
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Are they implying Atra and Mika already did it? Rational side of me says this is just Atra with her newfound confidence, but I can't help but be giddy that there's a little Mika and/or Atra on the way already. <3

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 12:27   Link #38
Ernietheracefan

I knew Isurugi would grab the death flag after McG said that he couldn't have him died yet..

BTW, I wonder if AV system could work for the handicapped pilot..?
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 12:50   Link #39
Wing Kigu

Quote:
What makes the battle worth the fighting? What makes the mountain worth the climb?
If it was going to be easy, this would be a very boring story. The higher the stakes, the more interested we will be in seeing how our heroes will be able to make it out.
There's a difference between taking a risk and throwing away your life. When Orga slugged him in the face in ep44 and made it clear to McGillis that he'd never gamble the lives of Tekkadan in a loosing battle, McGillis made it seem like he had an ace up his sleeve and the whole thing under his complete control, clearly he was deceiving them.

Unless Bael sprouts wings and activates the Moonlight butterfly they are basically screwed 8 to 1.

Quote:
The thing is McGillis' ideals are real, and they are bigger than he is. It's that idea, that spark of an inkling of an idea that changing things IS possible, that's what bring people like Isurugi on board and why they are so loyal. It has nothing to do with McGillis as a person, but the fact that he's willing to try and change things when very few other people have. And the fact that he straddles the line, having power and position and yet being from the very gutter, that makes him this strange perfect storm for this time.
Is that seriously how you view that snake McGillis? He's extremely power-hungry with delusions of grandeur, that's it. He doesn't care about creating a better world, or any noble ideals it's obvious he just wants to rule and the benefits of rule and that's it and it's so blatant it's insulting that I actually refused to believe it.

It's an act, he tells people what they want to hear, they project their hopes on him and sacrifice on his behalf, then he stabs them in the back. But people are so desperate for change and something to believe in that they do it anyway, even though he's clearly evil. Of Course Gaelio wants him dead. Try to imagine the humiliation and shame to know his best friend
of 20 years was using him the entire time, orchestrating the death of his family, scheming to take his baby sister + the family seat of power for himself, and eventually his very life etc and Gaelio naively trusted that evil creature the entire time.

He's no Treize Khushrenada. I can see it in the final battle he's gonna betray Tekkadan and try dispose of them after they've served their purpose...

Last edited by Wing Kigu; 2017-03-05 at 13:09.
Wing Kigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 12:57   Link #40
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
McGillis promised a chages for the better and Gali-Gali stops him? Sorry, all those words about beautiful future come from the mouth of sociopathic manipulator and backstabber... I would also more than happy to crush such "lovely future". Indeed, revolution can bring changes, but who said those changes would be for the better?!
Do pardon us romanticists. We desire a happier world in IBO where kids don't wound up becoming child soldiers, get experimented on and are sent to the frontlines of war as cannon fodder. We also crave for a more egalitarian world where inter-planet relations are less lop-sided and more importantly, for people on Martians to be accorded their sovereign rights, and savor the dividends of their natural resources.

Honestly, I hardly think that the world can be any worse at this point of time in the IBO universe. Revolution may not bring about desirable changes, but surely some change would be preferable to a wretched status quo that Rustal is delighted to maintain for his own expediency.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote