AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-05, 23:03   Link #541
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Arashi the sex predator she really needs her own anime
Old 2012-11-05, 23:22   Link #542
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Akiko's 14 year old seiyuu interview... I hope I'm not the only feeling slightly awkward ....
No, you're not the only one. It has always seemed fairly bizarre to me. Although 14-year-olds can say outrageous things among themselves, saying them in public is kind of extreme. As far as the interview goes, she doesn't seem fazed by the things she has to say. She talks about the rhythms of the conversations and the way Akiko's emotions roll all over the place.

She says that she had wanted to be a seiyuu since she was in fourth grade and watched Shugo Chara. She knew about Mizuki Nana and thought that being a seiyuu like her would be a great thing to do. She turned the sound off and did all the voices herself.

She finally took part in a nationwide talent contest, and when she didn't win she was devastated, and didn't know what she could do for a living. Her mother said that if she wanted to be a seiyuu so badly, they would go to Tokyo (from Aomori, which is up north) and she could take lessons. "She recognized my dream." So she went to Tokyo in January of this year. (From the Japanese, I'm not sure if maybe mother was already living there. Perhaps someone else can tell.)

She took many lessons (recording, breathing, acting, pronunciation...) and had unsuccessful audition after unsuccessful audition. When she tried out for this show, she really tried to get across Akiko's feelings of "I love Oniisan." She made mistake after mistake in the audition, however, and felt terrible about herself. When she was told she'd got it, she couldn't believe it, and tears sprang to her eyes. In the recording of the show, she decided that she had to do her absolute best to say her lines with impact, and "couldn't lose to" any of the other seiyuu in making that impact.

I have the feeling that "impact" refers to the outrageous things Akiko says, and saying them as strongly as possible. She's certainly doing it in the show. I guess after training and auditions, she could get over any embarrassment and just do it.

She says Tokyo is amazing, however, and she finds Shibuya and Akihabara "scary." Except for work, she says with a laugh, she stays at home.

She says she's really simple and ordinary, and chose to do cooking and sewing classes, and talks about anime with her friends. She says she liked Death Note a lot, and was really affected by Miyano Mamoru's acting at the end. She says that if she didn't become a seiyuu, she would be a nurse; her mother is a nurse and used to tell her that as long as she got a nursing license, she could go ahead and do any job she liked. Her favorite thing about becoming a seiyuu was getting her first fan letter. At first, she used to carry it with her around the house all the time.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 00:02   Link #543
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
No, you're not the only one. It has always seemed fairly bizarre to me. Although 14-year-olds can say outrageous things among themselves, saying them in public is kind of extreme.
That's...Not exactly what I meant It's one thing to post pictures of 14 year old Anime girls, it's another to post 14 year old actual girls

Thanks for the translation though
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 00:04   Link #544
Miraluka
Banned

Actually I find her honest ans I don't fell awkward :S. Just the usual bur in an interview.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 01:01   Link #545
Snuffle
likes cute things

I think what Chaos2Frozen meant was something like he was worried he would be accused of being a non-anime lolicon.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 04:16   Link #546
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
I think what Chaos2Frozen meant was something like he was worried he would be accused of being a non-anime lolicon.
No, he likes onee-chans.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 04:20   Link #547
Ridwan

^My feelings are mixed about this @_@
Old 2012-11-06, 05:39   Link #548
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Akiko's 14 year old seiyuu interview... I hope I'm not the only feeling slightly awkward

Must resist..... must resist.....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 07:00   Link #549
eiyuu99

(casts hypnosis) give in... give in... give in

show the victory sign and only the victory sign

I was thinking if the seiyuu dressed like the anime character, how many will fall?
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 07:11   Link #550
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

she's truly a great seiyuu in voicing Akiko because she's an 'imouto' as well

anyway, in episode 5, that's a great effort in keeping someone's virginity... nice one Akito!

and seems like he's confirmed as a sis-con...
I hope one day he'll be honest with his feeling
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 07:13   Link #551
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuu99 View Post
(casts hypnosis) give in... give in... give in

show the victory sign and only the victory sign

I was thinking if the seiyuu dressed like the anime character, how many will fall?

That would not affect me ... hah..

Anyway.. The teacher stolen the show.. She was so hot they...

Sensei.. I'm attracted to my sister... will you not mind seducing me.???

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-11-06 at 16:38.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 07:25   Link #552
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I hope not. Yosuga no Sora & Koi Kaze is more than enough for me . Unless the anime keep being lighthearted until the end of the series and just go with Wincest with a straight face .
Old 2012-11-06, 09:53   Link #553
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
and seems like he's confirmed as a sis-con...
I have yet to see if he really conforms to being a sis-con. My sources of information would say to disagree, but being that this is the anime thread, I'd say you need... erm, more research into Akito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I hope not. Yosuga no Sora & Koi Kaze is more than enough for me . Unless the anime keep being lighthearted until the end of the series and just go with Wincest with a straight face .
Yeah, I need my stock of laughs and will continue to need it. And the "Soundtrack gets lowered to a low tone before the cut-off" tactic from this show gets me every single time.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 10:56   Link #554
HandofFate

I liked the Editor bit.

I think I enjoy Editor characters, I just love the "work talk" conversations they usually end up having in between scenes.
Old 2012-11-06, 21:36   Link #555
Dahak86
Classics never age

Images
GIFs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-06, 21:58   Link #556
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Images
GIFs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
You must be Santa, because Christmas just came early.
Old 2012-11-07, 02:36   Link #557
Mubyoshi

Man I hope they release a PVC figure of Akiko soon, she's my favorite character.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 01:01   Link #558
APNki

Preview for episode 6 is up: http://www.oniai.com/story/story.html
Looks like it's time to introduce a certain character into the mix.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 01:44   Link #559
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post
Preview for episode 6 is up: http://www.oniai.com/story/story.html
Looks like it's time to introduce a certain character into the mix.
The heck? The red head pirate is targeting the editor now?
The new character looks like a loli.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 01:59   Link #560
tsunade666

So it's finally her debut now. I was wondering what her role is because she is shown in the OP as a big background when the girls are showing in a spinning stripe way (hard to describe) but she is shown in the op.

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen, slice of life