AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-07-15, 12:45   Link #681
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Whatever this episode 17 is, i hope it involves Team Railgun and Team ITEM in swimsuits.
Old 2013-07-16, 10:22   Link #682
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Whatever this episode 17 is, i hope it involves Team Railgun and Team ITEM in swimsuits.
That reminds me. Has any of the ITEM girls met any of Mikoto's friends (you don't have to answer if it's a novel spoiler)?
Old 2013-07-16, 12:50   Link #683
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
That reminds me. Has any of the ITEM girls met any of Mikoto's friends (you don't have to answer if it's a novel spoiler)?
No. Though they might in an anime-original arc in railgun at some point. There is one starting episode 17 in Railgun S, so it is possible but unlikely.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 23:30   Link #684
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Can't we just have a Team ITEM focus episode...>_> ?

Have Girl with beret meet with Boy with goggles...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 20:30   Link #685
Marina2

Who know? maybe in one of original ep. Saten may run into ITEM team during their operation somewhere and has to help them in hope to survive from a situation.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:53   Link #686
zaeraal

Preview for the Next Episode is out.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/674/674788/

Hmm, Touma holding Sister? I don't remember that scene from Index.
If it wasn't for that head, it would look quite funny
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 03:11   Link #687
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Accelerator toss her towards him.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 06:24   Link #688
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Accelerator toss her towards him.
Good. It seems like they probably have the whole fight this episode. There are two scenes I want to see this episode. They are really all I need... For me, they're the best scenes in Railgun S... Touma getting up and Touma punching out Accelerator
Old 2013-07-19, 10:15   Link #689
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm double posting to make a point.

I was wrong! The fight didn't finish. It's like the cliffhanger in the manga volume. This was done super-well. I'm astonished. The new animations for Imagine Breaker are incredible. This makes me excited for season 3 of Index.

As it is, I feel like Raildex is J.C. staff's new blockbuster. Otherwise, they wouldn't take the time to redo all of the Index scenes for fans. It is clear that they want as much as possible of the franchise to have amazing animation, so they are using the overlapping arc to make as much of the Index franchise as possible with amazing quality.

I hope this means Raildex is the new ZnT or Shana or whatever else they did that were big hits and that got lots of seasons. Raildex already has 4 seasons which is tied for the most J.C. staff has done for any franchise, right?

This is really impressive. Episode 15 was great. Accelerator's laugh was amazing.

I can't wait for next episode. The two scenes I talked about didn't even happen this episode but I liked it just as much anyway This means next episode will truly probably be the best or the second best episode this series (depending on if they do LA city at the end of the season).

I don't see why you guys don't trust J.C. staff... the work they did with the plasma was incredible. Remember the railgun people posted they were worried about the animation quality for the episodes this season... they must have been faking us out. This new standard of animation is incredible. (well at least IMO).

So... this was just amazing. I still can't believe it. I'm guessing next episode is the climax of the fight or the anti-climax of the fight (whatever) and Mikoto, 10032... I guess that isn't too much for one episode, but it seems like a lot of stuff considering their pacing. I was pleasantly surprised.

This fight was way better than the Index version... and I even read the railgun manga beforehand... The cliffhanger was almost as bad as the one at the end of the railgun manga volume. (the same one... but waiting one week for an episode arguably isn't as bad as waiting for a new manga volume... or one month for the next chapter).

The PV was good too. I was surprised. This version was so much better it was impressive. They wanted to make sure it all seemed logical and balance the characters' powers.

I think the difference between when they did this and in Index is that now they know Toaru will be one of their main franchises or their main franchise for now. So... they want to make it as amazing as possible. This is good for the fans

It's funny to watch Touma fight (in Railgun)
Old 2013-07-19, 14:14   Link #690
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Preview for the Next Episode is out.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/674/674788/

Very nice. This week's episode looks like it'll be intense. Railgun S still impresses me with it's quality in animation. Not too many series can keep that consistency going. This stuff looks cinematic!
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:34   Link #691
Shinhwa
Banned

I think the Railgun S totally far exceeds the quality J.C. Staff has ever done before. It is totally overwhelming and totally makes Shana and ZnT look like nothing.

Seriously, the episodes are so epic that I love the series more and more even though I already love the series to the max lol.

Also the fact I support Touma and Mikoto more and more

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-07-20 at 09:22.
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 23:44   Link #692
Iniser

J.C. Staff really outdone themselves with Railgun S. Making some cuts to the animation in the earlier episodes to make the climax episodes such high quality was an excellent decision that I hope to see more of in the future. Hoping that Index III or future Railgun series will be equally awesome.

Still, the next arc in Railgun S is probably going to suck on the animation side, considering how much went into these episodes.
Iniser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 09:23   Link #693
Shinhwa
Banned

Anime original episodes aren't so good afterall... ;___;
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 13:24   Link #694
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I think the Railgun S totally far exceeds the quality J.C. Staff has ever done before. It is totally overwhelming and totally makes Shana and ZnT look like nothing.

Seriously, the episodes are so epic that I love the series more and more even though I already love the series to the max lol.

Also the fact I support Touma and Mikoto more and more
Yeah, and it makes me anticipate the Miracle of Endymion movie more and more, because I'm dying to see what that's like if Railgun S could be this good.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 12:35   Link #695
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Anime original episodes aren't so good afterall... ;___;
Depends. If they have Meigo Arisa I'll be happy. If they have Hamazura I'll be happy. If they have Gunha I'll be happy. If they have Harumi back for continuity it is even ok as long as the plot is good.

What isn't ok is if they do this and don't do LA city. If they do, do LA city, LA city has better animation most likely than anything we've seen so far in Railgun S (actually). So I hope they do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Yeah, and it makes me anticipate the Miracle of Endymion movie more and more, because I'm dying to see what that's like if Railgun S could be this good.
With the really bad quality version, it seems ok then again it's the really bad quality version rip that was in another language (I only watched 25 minutes)... The commercials make it look like the movie has amazing graphics though
Old 2013-07-21, 16:22   Link #696
Haigon

Where Meigo appeared on Railgun manga?
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 23:09   Link #697
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Where Meigo appeared on Railgun manga?
They had a special manga chapter publicizing the movie a while ago. So it technically could happen (it's in the manga).
Old 2013-07-24, 02:36   Link #698
Haigon

Did she appear on a single pannel?
Old 2013-07-24, 20:08   Link #699
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Did she appear on a single pannel?
Please explain what that sentence exactly means. Does it mean one chapter, one frame, one page, or one something. What exactly do you mean by panel????
Old 2013-07-24, 20:24   Link #700
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Please explain what that sentence exactly means. Does it mean one chapter, one frame, one page, or one something. What exactly do you mean by panel????
One frame.