AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 19:18   Link #381
GDB

Doesn't mean it's not boring as shit grinding them out with Caster's weak ass attack stat. =P
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 19:22   Link #382
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
That's why the Rani route is better.
Hardly. Rani has the most boring personality ever.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 19:28   Link #383
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Doesn't mean it's not boring as shit grinding them out with Caster's weak ass attack stat. =P
True. But then Week 4 arrives and suddenly, hitting for 1000k per spell! Nothing survives! Power, unlimited power!!!!!! (And that's with recommended level)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hardly. Rani has the most boring personality ever.
I respectfully disagree. (Opinions!)
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:19   Link #384
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
That's why the Rani route is better.
I disliked her so much as a character I didn't even consider doing that route.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 07:29   Link #385
Humbaba

I've only done the playthrough with Saber because I am rather the brute force playing type. I also chose the Rani route just because I knew nothing about her. Will do the Rin route the next time, but am not as good with Archer than I was with Saber in fighting and the foxgirl is rather out of the question (too moe blobbish for me). Hope I finish it the next time, because I also want to fight the extra boss.
On a side note (haven't read all pages here yet), didn't Arcueid said you could find and fight her again (without beeing controlled) someday? That's why I expected her to be the extra boss at first, but seems like she never appear again, or did I miss something?
Humbaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 07:34   Link #386
xizro345
King's Justice

There's only one extra boss and it's

Spoiler for New Game + Boss name:

So yes, she'll never appear again.
Old 2012-04-21, 16:07   Link #387
Elestia

Gilgamesh as the new servant?! Awesome and inconceivable at the same time. I love how in the scan he quickly announces his real name rather than his servant class. Typical Gil.
Old 2012-04-21, 17:13   Link #388
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Gilgamesh as the new servant?! Awesome and inconceivable at the same time. I love how in the scan he quickly announces his real name rather than his servant class. Typical Gil.
No, typical Gil is "You don't know my name? You're not worth the air you're breathing."
Old 2012-04-21, 18:48   Link #389
Humbaba

Quote:
No, typical Gil is "You don't know my name? You're not worth the air you're breathing."
Maybe he knows that the main character knows nothing. I wonder about that anyway. How extactly do they insert him? The other servants already know the main character from the last adventure, but how does Gil fit in there? I also found it odd that they didn't reveal his class, or he doesn't even have one. Seems almost like he is some sort of irregular or bug or something.
Old 2012-04-26, 15:13   Link #390
Shadow5YA

So... yeah.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...se-breast-size

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post725597

So basically Nasu asked Marvelous for more money, and Marvelous gave them more money to make the boobs bigger. Nasu said he doesn't really get it, so he'll just use it to make more enemies and make stuff look prettier. While he's at it, Nasu wants to rewrite the script as well. It looks like the addition of Gilgamesh might have something to do with it as well.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 15:27   Link #391
Nerroth
NePoi!

Andriasang's article has a couple of new in-game screenshots, too.
Old 2012-04-27, 09:39   Link #392
xizro345
King's Justice

I spotted the article when I was checking the Imageepoch site. Well, with Nasu I don't really know what to think...
Old 2012-04-27, 10:06   Link #393
GDB

"Erotic enemies"? I'm hoping they meant "exotic enemies".

That or we're getting a slew of new, scantily clad Servant enemies.
Old 2012-04-28, 05:21   Link #394
Twi

Quote:
"Erotic enemies"? I'm hoping they meant "exotic enemies".

That or we're getting a slew of new, scantily clad Servant enemies.
Both sound good.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:22   Link #395
Humbaba

If someone is interested, some guy on Beast's Lair translated the interview about the CCC delaying exactly.
http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post725597
It isn't meant to be taken very seriously, though. Yaraon said the delaying was pretty much caused by the input of Gilgameš and the adding of new enemies and story content because of this and an overall improvement of the game itself. Maybe they hinted at a new female enemy with the "more oppai" sentence. Makes me wonder if Gil will have some own special enemy to fight. I am really curious about the new antagonist servants anyway.
Old 2012-04-28, 15:41   Link #396
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Since I've only finished Saber's route in Extra, I am not concerned with the wait, lol. As for the increase in bust size thing... whatever. Type-Moon = waiting.
Old 2012-04-28, 19:35   Link #397
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Gil...? Really? orz. Just hearing this is making me frustrated. (@_@) And the new outfits isnt really much to be excited about, though I admit that atleast Caster's new outfit isnt half bad, in my opinion ofcourse. Saber would be a "maybe" if she was "unzipped" the whole time.

...not too surprised about the delay though. First off its Type Moon, its like a regular thing for them, so much that in the Koha-Ace manga (running in the Comptiq magazine) that the delays of TM is a running joke. LOL. Not to mention the special edition of the game is gonna come with a figma figure from MAX Factory...they're not exactly known for releasing their figures on time either.

Anyway, almost done with my third playthrough with Archer and the female MC. Archer would've been pretty useful during the first playthrough, especially with the ability to negate attacks, but since I beat the extra boss on my 2nd playthrough its just easier if I have the MC do that rather then Archer.
Old 2012-04-29, 04:41   Link #398
TruthsWraith
Reader

Well guys I promised that I wouldn't buy Fate/extra CCC unless they did one certain thing. Nasu just did that one certain thing I'm sorry waifu but my first playthough of CCC is now taken by the king. Funny enough Gilgamesh is one of the top servants on my list of who to summon for a war. He is nearly impossible to control true but his overwelming strength makes up for it. Though you have to keep him amused and make yourself valuble otherwise it will backfire spectacularly. Though there three things I'm hoping they do with Gil.

1. That they don't butcher his personality in order to make fangirl bait...I will scream if he becomes "Its because no one loved me!" instead of "....mongrels"

2. I want bad ends with Gil to be able to do something so he one shots you...just cause it would be funny and entertaining.

3. I want a siuation where the main does this. Gil: "Why are you worthy of my name? mon-" MC: "mongrels" Gil:"......"

If they do this right I wll collapse from joy.
TruthsWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:19   Link #399
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post

...not too surprised about the delay though. First off its Type Moon, its like a regular thing for them, so much that in the Koha-Ace manga (running in the Comptiq magazine) that the delays of TM is a running joke. LOL. Not to mention the special edition of the game is gonna come with a figma figure from MAX Factory...they're not exactly known for releasing their figures on time either.
Despite Type-Moon's typical delays, this time I think it's more related to how busy Imageepoch is with the other projects: they're doing Tokitowa for PS3, still working on that F2P PC game, and investing "large resources" in Sol Trigger, their summer PSP RPG.
Old 2012-05-24, 06:26   Link #400
Awrya
U mad?

Hope it's not a bother reviving this thread.
Just got my version a few days ago, I'm in week 4 with Saber, grinding my way through the arena.
Does the grinding/leveling get any better later in the story? After running a round I have to wait for respawn while the EP is really low compared to what I need.
What level should I be when I get into week 6/7?

Tags
ps vita, psp