AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-14, 10:25   Link #1861
AP24

In case no one noticed, the manga is past the anime and last time I checked it was in middle of Vol 6 but maybe it's at Vol 7 already. I wonder how much the manga will cover.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-15, 19:11   Link #1862
-gold-

question and someone please awnser what happens to lucca at the end? does ash get her too?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 04:18   Link #1863
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Not in this series with the way its being developed.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Its most likely going to be a harem ending, Navi even foreshadowed it when she said that polygamy is common among dragons.

Besides more people like harem endings, so it isn't bad like you say. In fact if you don't like harem endings, don't read harem stories.
wait wait even lucca? i may be being an old fashioned a hole but a girl as sweet as lucca doesnt deserve a guy whos gonna do the dirty with ten + other girls on the side, heck none of them do, i know this thread is dead but u gotta come back and explain bro!!
Old 2016-08-17, 05:02   Link #1864
OmegaWeaponZ

Its a harem, whats more a true harem. That comes with the package. My preference for harem ends aside, as long as all involved are accepting and willing, its good.
Old 2016-08-17, 13:07   Link #1865
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. But from the spoilers I read, the ending was Ash choosing only Eco with some hint for him accepting a harem scenario in the future. So it's like a hinted True Harem ending, but shown as an OTP ending. I guess?

Well, I'm also hoping for a True Harem ending, hinted or shown, since in this kind of story, that's better than OTP because none of the girls have to be left out or heartbroken.
Old 2016-08-17, 13:56   Link #1866
ninja6398

I thought the ending was undecided, since everyone went off to do their own things.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 16:15   Link #1867
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

@Saw2097
He even got VERONICA?!?!?!
U mean Silvia right....... RIGHT!?
Ash cant have turned into an ultra Playboy in the next 10 Volumes (like certain other LN MCs with 20+ Kids )
Or did I (or u) switched the names of the first princess Veronica (the Valkyrie) and Silvia, 4th Princess, the Dragoner of Lancelot, (the Girl he gives a piggyback ride to the mother dragon)

And I think I also read it here before that in the End he chose Eco, but IIRC also (since iam not too sure anymore if iam wrong) Silvia , I mean Rebecca plays with him all the time with hints that she loves him... Or not
And Jessica... Wellllllllll
"Silver Knight-sama please let me bear your child!!!!" ........................ Yes anyways
HE Shows also signs of love for the princess.... Which after V5 is obvious what she feels for him.....
So ... Why not take the two?

I really like this series, so i hope it doesnt "End" like tsuki-tsuki.... With 10 volumes Harem building and then Bam one Girl ending and there comes the shitstorm for the author... (I mean Luna deserved it, but the way he did it was really cruel for the other Girls)....

So could someone please confirm what happens in the ending

Last edited by Sonniday; 2016-08-18 at 16:18. Reason: edit
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 16:53   Link #1868
ninja6398

@Sonniday
Well he did take turn almost all of Silvia sisters into members of his harem excluding Cassandra. Well in later volumes it confirmed that Rebecca does love him, heck one of the LN novel synopsis says Rebecca is conflicted whether to stay at the academy with Ash or go into the military.
Old 2016-08-19, 02:37   Link #1869
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
@Sonniday
Well he did take turn almost all of Silvia sisters into members of his harem excluding Cassandra. Well in later volumes it confirmed that Rebecca does love him, heck one of the LN novel synopsis says Rebecca is conflicted whether to stay at the academy with Ash or go into the military.
i only care about lucca, shes my favorite charecter in this series, and i dont want her to be a side dish to his 10 + girl harem. i just need to know if he does the dirty with her.....i know it almost happened with eco which was intresting
Old 2016-08-19, 07:10   Link #1870
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonniday View Post
@Saw2097
He even got VERONICA?!?!?!
U mean Silvia right....... RIGHT!?
Ash cant have turned into an ultra Playboy in the next 10 Volumes (like certain other LN MCs with 20+ Kids )
Or did I (or u) switched the names of the first princess Veronica (the Valkyrie) and Silvia, 4th Princess, the Dragoner of Lancelot, (the Girl he gives a piggyback ride to the mother dragon)

And I think I also read it here before that in the End he chose Eco, but IIRC also (since iam not too sure anymore if iam wrong) Silvia , I mean Rebecca plays with him all the time with hints that she loves him... Or not
And Jessica... Wellllllllll
"Silver Knight-sama please let me bear your child!!!!" ........................ Yes anyways
HE Shows also signs of love for the princess.... Which after V5 is obvious what she feels for him.....
So ... Why not take the two?

I really like this series, so i hope it doesnt "End" like tsuki-tsuki.... With 10 volumes Harem building and then Bam one Girl ending and there comes the shitstorm for the author... (I mean Luna deserved it, but the way he did it was really cruel for the other Girls)....

So could someone please confirm what happens in the ending
I agree with you. And like @ninja6398 said, Rebecca does love Ash. It's already been confirmed, though she only truly fell for him in a recently translated Volume (IIRC it's after Ash saves her during the fight against Oscar while using his (incomplete) Ark).

@-gold-: I'm sorry to say this, but Eco is the main girl in this LN (along with Sylvia), so aside from if a True Harem ending happens, anyone who thinks any girl aside from one of those two would win is just being delusional. If you were paying attention, you should know this. So for Lucca to be with him at all, this series has to have a True Harem ending. Or at least an implied True Harem ending, which is how I think it ends if I understood the spoilers right. It seems like the actual ending is either an open-ending with an implied possible harem scenario in the future, or an AshxEco ending with an implied possible harem scenario in the future.
Old 2016-08-20, 06:23   Link #1871
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

After reading chapter 39 and 40, something happened between Lect and Riede?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 06:57   Link #1872
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
After reading chapter 39 and 40, something happened between Lect and Riede?
I think that you are in the wrong thread

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 07:46   Link #1873
KuruluciaFalFairia

lol wrong thread mate
but let's assume that they "did" it

and can't wait for zxzxzx translation~
Old 2016-08-20, 16:08   Link #1874
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What series is that form?

And yeah, I, too, am waiting for the translation. I really hope the ending at least in implied True Harem ending, when it comes to that.
Old 2016-08-21, 02:51   Link #1875
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What series is that form?
Probably Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 22:42   Link #1876
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruluciaFalFairia View Post
lol wrong thread mate
but let's assume that they "did" it

and can't wait for zxzxzx translation~
it says it willrelease in august some time right?

and if we assume that all i can say is...
Old 2016-10-31, 07:29   Link #1877
mark1246

So the last volume came in and since i dont know kanji i dont what happen but base off the illustration

Spoiler for spoiler for the final volume:
Old 2016-10-31, 09:03   Link #1878
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
So the last volume came in and since i dont know kanji i dont what happen but base off the illustration

Spoiler for spoiler for the final volume:
I think you entirely misunderstood the last illustration. If the author pulled a tsuki tsuki he'd best be prepared to suffer the consequences.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-31, 16:00   Link #1879
ninja6398

We already had a discussion, and it was that the series ended with an open ending. The baby I believe is Navi or Narvi (I forgot her name) being reborn. Apparently she died near the end or merged with Eco.
Old 2016-10-31, 16:03   Link #1880
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's possible that it's an open ending with an implied True Harem ending.

And the "adult-looking Eco"'s name is Navi.

We should continue talking about this here. Zxzxzx's translations are continuing (he does have exams coming up, though, meaning he'll be super busy - and he plans on doing on DxD Volume 22 Life.4 first after coming back). I really hope that what I said about it being an implied True Harem ending is true. It's the next best thing if we can't have an explicit True Harem ending.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles