AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-05-09, 21:04   Link #3001
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Is getting Mangekyou Sharingan from a traumatic experience?
Spoiler for manga:
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 08:08   Link #3002
Rurouni

sorry if this question has been asked a dozen times before...but what ever happened to the OST's? There's been so much new music since OST2, why hasn't there been more of these CD's? They probably have enough tracks now to reach OST5.
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 12:15   Link #3003
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
sorry if this question has been asked a dozen times before...but what ever happened to the OST's? There's been so much new music since OST2, why hasn't there been more of these CD's? They probably have enough tracks now to reach OST5.
I don't know since I haven't checked it out for Naruto, but you might want to check out the Naruto Movie OSTs. I know that Bleach used a lot of the STs from the movies in the show instead of having OSTs just for the show. I kept wondering where some of my favorite tracks from the show were and it turned out they were from the movies
Old 2014-05-11, 19:14   Link #3004
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Is getting Mangekyou Sharingan from a traumatic experience?
well you kinda had to define "traumatic". they are ninjas....

Spoiler for for manga:
Old 2014-05-11, 22:45   Link #3005
ranchan13

In the battle between Naruto and Sasuke (post time skip, before Sasuke formed Taka), Sasuke reached into the part of Naruto's mind where the Kyubi spoke to him. Eventually, the Kyubi says this (play it from 17:59 to 18:22)

Spoiler for Manga Question:
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-12, 01:22   Link #3006
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
In the battle between Naruto and Sasuke (post time skip, before Sasuke formed Taka), Sasuke reached into the part of Naruto's mind where the Kyubi spoke to him. Eventually, the Kyubi says this (play it from 17:59 to 18:22)

Spoiler for Manga Question:
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2014-05-29, 16:33   Link #3007
DKN117

Spoiler for Question about the manga, possible spoiler:

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2014-05-29 at 17:44.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 23:11   Link #3008
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I've just seen this on some forums and articles. Is Masashi Kishimoto really gay or just a troll with the Naruto series?
Old 2014-07-31, 07:11   Link #3009
JustRob

This may be a stupid question, and I hate having to bring up the Uchiha debacle once again, but after seeing today's episode...

If Itachi's parents knew he was going to kill them and wished him good luck in doing so, why didn't they just give up their coup instead?
They could have lived happily ever after. Itachi's dad even says their pain is nothing compared to the pain Itachi will have to bear.

Well, he was the only guy who could take that pain away from Itachi. Yet he didn't and instead opted to let himself and his wife be killed, forever traumatizing both of his children.
Old 2014-07-31, 13:03   Link #3010
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
This may be a stupid question, and I hate having to bring up the Uchiha debacle once again, but after seeing today's episode...

If Itachi's parents knew he was going to kill them and wished him good luck in doing so, why didn't they just give up their coup instead?
They could have lived happily ever after. Itachi's dad even says their pain is nothing compared to the pain Itachi will have to bear.

Well, he was the only guy who could take that pain away from Itachi. Yet he didn't and instead opted to let himself and his wife be killed, forever traumatizing both of his children.
Obito started a world war for a single one-sided childhood crush...
he killed narutos parents and was the reason why his life was so cr*ppy...
and he was still called "awesome"...

like many things in this story, common sense is thrown out of the window so that a story can begin

well, OR the uchihas simply didnt want to listen and would never stop the attack even if the father talked with them, so the only solution was to make a genocide
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 17:00   Link #3011
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
there's a big difference in honor between having an enemy kill you and giving up on your cause. in this case, the enemy happened to be his son and he accepted it in an honorable way without a big fuss. it was a similar death to seppuku actually which in samurai culture is a noble way to die. i like scenes like this because it reminds me that these are actually ninja and not emo high schoolers as it sometimes plays out
Old 2014-07-31, 18:07   Link #3012
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Manga only

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Obito started a world war for a single one-sided childhood crush...
he killed narutos parents and was the reason why his life was so cr*ppy...
and he was still called "awesome"...
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-01, 03:07   Link #3013
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Spoiler:
i think it was different
Spoiler for manga:

Spoiler for MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!:

at least this would be my dream AND it would include everything of the story (except kaguya and BZ AND rin)
but this way the power ups wouldnt be rushed, they would be awesome placed and well executed, the overall story wouldnt be so painfully boring and we would gain a REAL sasuke x naruto fight :O

Last edited by Hunter; 2014-08-01 at 16:12.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 11:20   Link #3014
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Spoiler:
that's like saying Hitler was great. People would question you and all you have to say is: "No. I'm talking about baby Hitler. He was so cute"
Old 2014-10-16, 14:25   Link #3015
itachi-san314

I have a weird question. I started watching Hunter x Hunter a couple months ago having never seen it before. So I wonder if anyone knows why it is almost the same story as Naruto? I understand that in specific genres there can be overlap and some copying, but the similarities between these two are ridiculously apparent and continuous. No spoilers please, I'm just curious if there's a reason other than authors copying too much
Old 2014-12-08, 10:55   Link #3016
cyberdemon

you don't need to post those everywhere. You're even posting it in irrelevant threads.
Old 2014-12-25, 22:12   Link #3017
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Hey guys,

Haven't watched Naruto in a LONG time...or at least long time for me. The last thing I remember animated was Sasuke fighting Naruto and Sakura trying to poison Sasuke but failing or something / Naruto coming in. Does anyone know what episode that is? And from there, which episodes I should watch (i.e. - non filler)?

Also, a super plus if someone can also recommend which of the fillers is actually good / worth watching?

so to sum it up:

1) What episode should I start watching from again based on where I left off? (I can't seem to find which episode it was)

2) Which episodes are fillers that i should avoid?

3) Are there any fillers that i should actually watch / that were good.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great, thanks and Merry Christmas guys!
Old 2015-01-01, 22:41   Link #3018
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Hey guys,

Haven't watched Naruto in a LONG time...or at least long time for me. The last thing I remember animated was Sasuke fighting Naruto and Sakura trying to poison Sasuke but failing or something / Naruto coming in. Does anyone know what episode that is? And from there, which episodes I should watch (i.e. - non filler)?

Also, a super plus if someone can also recommend which of the fillers is actually good / worth watching?

so to sum it up:

1) What episode should I start watching from again based on where I left off? (I can't seem to find which episode it was)

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great, thanks and Merry Christmas guys!
Going to try my luck and ask again...or maybe has anyone come across a site that does summaries of episodes so i can search via that?

I'm mainly interested in trying to figure out which fillers were good.
Old 2015-01-02, 05:12   Link #3019
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Hey guys,

so to sum it up:

1. Alright from your description you stopped around Episode 214/215 which is the Naruto/Sasuke battle in the Five Kage Summit story arc. So you could start from there.

2. In my opinion, fillers aren't that much worse than they were in Part 1. But now after Five Kage , one of the more worse filler arcs start. With 223 the "Paradies life on a Boat" arc starts, which is full filler. The whole arc can be avoided, personaly you could whatch the last episode (242), as it introduces some Stone Ninja who are part of later non-filler arcs.

After that, the only bigger filler arcs are Chikara and a flashback involving Itachi and Kakashi in thier time as ANBU.
Most stuff that involves Naruto & Co as kids, some of the Edo Tensei battles are fillers too but they are only short ones (about 1-3 episodes).

3. Well it depends... As I said the Boat arc was the weakest one. Chikara has an pretty high production quality, so it's more like a movie cut into single episodes. I didn't saw the Kakeshi/Itachi one (still catching up, I'm at the conclusion of the Jinchuuriki battle atm).

And here: someone on MyAnimeList made a list of fillers and non-fillers: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747

I hope I could help you.

Last edited by Kyral; 2015-01-02 at 05:26.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 14:41   Link #3020
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
1. Alright from your description you stopped around Episode 214/215 which is the Naruto/Sasuke battle in the Five Kage Summit story arc. So you could start from there.

2. In my opinion, fillers aren't that much worse than they were in Part 1. But now after Five Kage , one of the more worse filler arcs start. With 223 the "Paradies life on a Boat" arc starts, which is full filler. The whole arc can be avoided, personaly you could whatch the last episode (242), as it introduces some Stone Ninja who are part of later non-filler arcs.

After that, the only bigger filler arcs are Chikara and a flashback involving Itachi and Kakashi in thier time as ANBU.
Most stuff that involves Naruto & Co as kids, some of the Edo Tensei battles are fillers too but they are only short ones (about 1-3 episodes).

3. Well it depends... As I said the Boat arc was the weakest one. Chikara has an pretty high production quality, so it's more like a movie cut into single episodes. I didn't saw the Kakeshi/Itachi one (still catching up, I'm at the conclusion of the Jinchuuriki battle atm).

And here: someone on MyAnimeList made a list of fillers and non-fillers: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747

I hope I could help you.
This is great, thank you so much, I really appreciate the help / comments you put in. This was very helpful!

Thank you again so much, I really appreciate it Kyral! Can't wait to catch up on this now that everything is pretty much "done"

Tags
q&a