AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-06-18, 10:57   Link #25501
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I don't even know what Wallachia looks like but I keep thinking "kinda like Remilia Scarlet..."

The ending was pretty WTF.
This is a link to her, now old and with outdated information, profile with a pic. In that profile she's about 17.

In my index there are numerous shorts in case you want more, under Wallachia Chronicles.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 11:01   Link #25502
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
This is a link to her, now old and with outdated information, profile with a pic. In that profile she's about 17.

In my index there are numerous shorts in case you want more, under Wallachia Chronicles.
The name makes my mind go astray because when I see it, all I can think about is "KATTOKATTOKATTOKATTO!!!!" and my bread and butter combos for Warachia in Melty Blood Actress Again. It's a bit weird honestly...

Page claim for thoughts going astray!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 11:18   Link #25503
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post

Oh, so she's not actually a vampire, just totally bonkers. Noted.

Her Device is pretty awesome. The whole blood-as-a-weapon thing always makes me think of that Chinese guy from Darker Than Black with exploding blood.
Old 2010-06-18, 14:44   Link #25504
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIchiNi View Post
Hello everyone. been a long time lurker here at this forum.

Used to be a fanfic writer a few years ago.

There is a story idea that been on my head for a little while. I'm just hoping that I can finish it even with the lack of free time that I have.

Nanya, you know what I'm talking about.

Even though this fic set place in the PSP timeline I hope that I don't mess up too much with the already establish continuity of the main timeline.

maybe I should think about using my neglected FF.net account.

Well, enjoy.

Spoiler for The Unbreakable Darkness: Prologue:

The thing about writing fanfic is that I got some ideas, especially at the beginning and the end of the story, but it seems like there are holes in between those ideas. Is it common to write stuff and have ideas to just jump at you during writing or should I just wait and try to get everything down first?
Hm, interesting. What's all this about dark pieces and stuff? Was that the plot of the PSP game? If so, could you give the rest of us a little summary of the events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
The way I write involves ideas popping out all over my planned timeline. I do not try to force my thoughts onto the chronological sequence but take them as they come and fit them in after the fact. Do what you think works best for you.

I wonder if I am suffering from Cookie-Cutter Condition.

DEATH OF A NOBODY

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
Well, this is certainly what large parts of the fandom likes to believe: that no one would care if Yuuno got killed off. It's sad that none of his friends bothered to show up and they had to get some stranger to mourn for him. What's the anagram supposed to be, anyways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Spoiler for Material Days V:
Haha! That last bit was pure gold! More please!

Speaking of more, I think I've come up with enough ideas to be able to continue Materials no Jikan.

I've also put my Vita short to FF.net.
Old 2010-06-18, 15:01   Link #25505
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I looked at the anagram during lunch today. I managed to change it to 'generic description'.

And yes, dying a pointless death is pretty much the pits. No wonder the alternate timeline Tasha chose to die with the Enterprise-C crew in 'Yesterday's Enterprise'.
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 15:20   Link #25506
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Spoiler for CYOA Vivio POV:

A.) Ask about shopping for underwear
B.) Ask if it is okay to come home late from school
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 15:50   Link #25507
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Future Tense

Chapter 3: Good Intentions

Previous chapters can be found here.

Spoiler for Future Tense, Chapter 3: Good Intentions:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 16:12   Link #25508
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Hm, interesting. What's all this about dark pieces and stuff? Was that the plot of the PSP game? If so, could you give the rest of us a little summary of the events?
Oh, dark pieces are the copies of all the characters that are running around during the story line in the game. They are not the Materials, just copies of the characters at certain part of their pass.

I've have yet to play that game and only knows what going on from the the PSP thread, Nico videos, and the untranslated 4-komi.

The basic story is that after the end of A's (not epilogue) Reinforce did not disappear, and the Defense Program created clones of almost everyone (no Arf, or Yuuno sadly) and let them louse. So everyone goes around beating up the fakes and the Materials.

The most interesting point of Reinforce's Story line is at the end when
Spoiler:

I'm making interpretation as to what happen during the event of the PSP plot.

All the storyline I know well are the ones are those that was translated on the PSP thread.

Last edited by ZeroIchiNi; 2010-06-18 at 16:33.
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 16:46   Link #25509
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Future Tense

This is awesome. Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter, a Nanoha clone and enforcer commander [Fate?] encounter perhaps?

When the enforcers are talking about their boss fighting do they mean the enforcer commander or the overall boss, Hayate?
SilentOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 17:03   Link #25510
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

I'll go with Band try to spare Fate the chance to go beet red. We can save that for Einhart when Vivio tells her why she wants to come home late...

DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 17:13   Link #25511
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOutlaw View Post
This is awesome. Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter, a Nanoha clone and enforcer commander [Fate?] encounter perhaps?

When the enforcers are talking about their boss fighting do they mean the enforcer commander or the overall boss, Hayate?
Referring more to their immediate commander. =)
Old 2010-06-18, 18:09   Link #25512
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Yeah I'm gonna go with B as well.

Quote:
Future Tense

Was Randy a descendant from the original cast, or was he just a descendant from a random TSAB member that Nanoha once served with?
Old 2010-06-18, 19:24   Link #25513
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Guess I'll say B. as well.

Quote:
Future Tense

Wait... Was that... Fate in the facility?

Oh dear. This won't end well, I think.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.

Last edited by Nanya01; 2010-06-18 at 19:45.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 19:58   Link #25514
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Was Randy a descendant from the original cast, or was he just a descendant from a random TSAB member that Nanoha once served with?
You'll find out more in the next chapter, although if you really know your obscure names, you might be able to figure it out. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Wait... Was that... Fate in the facility?

Oh dear. This won't end well, I think.
That particular scene was in a different facility.^^
Old 2010-06-18, 20:17   Link #25515
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:

A! Buying that first bra is an important mother-daughter bonding moment, so no way should Nanoha or Fate miss out on it!

Quote:
Future Tense

Corrections in spoilers as per usual.

A great action packed chapter. Unfortunately Randy was too helpful to live. Uno's pretty awesome in this, so good job on making her so cool. Well now that that little side trip is over, I wonder where this journey will head next. Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The original Randy was one of the bridge crew on the Athra. Him and his buddy Alex were the only background characters who got names
Old 2010-06-18, 20:18   Link #25516
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon

I think it was referring to Randy, who was a bridge bunny in the first season, on the Asura.

Edit: I was beat by a minute
SilentOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 21:59   Link #25517
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

I'm going to go with my choice Because it won't be as awkward.
Old 2010-06-18, 22:39   Link #25518
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Corrections in spoilers as per usual.

A great action packed chapter. Unfortunately Randy was too helpful to live. Uno's pretty awesome in this, so good job on making her so cool. Well now that that little side trip is over, I wonder where this journey will head next. Great job!
Haha, what makes you think it's merely a side trip? I know I showed you some of the notes I had when I planned this awhile back, but as I said before, a lot has changed. I even have a couple of possible endings, and haven't actually decided which one I'd like to do more.... ;p

And as for Uno, yeah, I like to hit those lesser used characters and really explore their potential. I killed her off in Crisis, so I couldn't explore her more there. This is kinda me letting her shine a bit, in an unexpected role, heh.

Quote:
The original Randy was one of the bridge crew on the Athra. Him and his buddy Alex were the only background characters who got names
Your knowledge of Nanoha characters continues to amaze and scare me! Again, my obsession with exploring other characters, although in a roundabout way this time.

And thanks again for the corrections!
Old 2010-06-18, 23:00   Link #25519
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Haha, what makes you think it's merely a side trip? I know I showed you some of the notes I had when I planned this awhile back, but as I said before, a lot has changed. I even have a couple of possible endings, and haven't actually decided which one I'd like to do more.... ;p
Well, I only remember a few details from your notes

Anyways, I call it a side trip because originally Nanoha and Uno were headed across the sea, but they ended up going off course to the base instead. Now I'm assuming they're going back to their original travel plan.

Quote:
Your knowledge of Nanoha characters continues to amaze and scare me! Again, my obsession with exploring other characters, although in a roundabout way this time.
Well, I remember Alex and Randy by name, but by sight I don't remember who is who I know one of them wears glasses and one is voiced by the Wolkenritter's devices/Simon, but don't know which off the top of my head.
Old 2010-06-18, 23:34   Link #25520
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Well, this is certainly what large parts of the fandom likes to believe: that no one would care if Yuuno got killed off. It's sad that none of his friends bothered to show up and they had to get some stranger to mourn for him. What's the anagram supposed to be, anyways?
I had the original intention of it being a Shadow who killed him for knowing too much and, since he's now been forgotten by everyone, is safe to eliminate without repercussion. Now that you put it that way, though, I would not put it against an in-universe Yuunoha hater to do so... OR an in-universe Yuunoha hater who's also a Shadow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
I looked at the anagram during lunch today. I managed to change it to 'generic description'.

And yes, dying a pointless death is pretty much the pits. No wonder the alternate timeline Tasha chose to die with the Enterprise-C crew in 'Yesterday's Enterprise'.
Actually, it's supposed to be "Generic Nondescript". Two "n"s and one "i" in Gecinre's surname.

For obvious reasons, this isn't compatible with my Reinno stuff. I may find ways of sneaking him into my other works though.

Also, Material Aspirations posted to FF.Net in my shorts collection, (Can't you see I'm) Short and Cracky. Nonexistent Future, fourth and hopefully finally revision, also up as a standalone.

Quote:

A. Because... well, for the lulz?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!

Last edited by WarpObscura; 2010-06-19 at 04:01.
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha