AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-14, 23:19   Link #1061
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

What is the link between the kusanagi sword and the kusanagi family anyway
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 23:31   Link #1062
Kadi
知識の探求者

There is none. Well, I don't think it's a coincidence, but it shouldn't be more than one of the author's whims and maybe the material of jokes. Just like at least six or seven characters' names can be connected to soccer players...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 23:44   Link #1063
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

if you just said soccer, it's like:

Erika : Ac Milan (black and red)

Liliana : Inter Milan (black and blue)
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 00:00   Link #1064
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I dont watch italian soccer but nice comparison. Is it because AC>Inter? :P
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 00:25   Link #1065
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^that and also that it is their respective team color
Old 2012-05-15, 00:27   Link #1066
Kadi
知識の探求者

Because I'm not interest in soccer in the least, I didn't even notice that... this is getting ridiculous. Still nice details.

I was more talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira0802 on BT
Liliana Kranjcar --> Niko Kranjčar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Kranj%C4%8Dar)
Gennaro Gantz -->Gennaro Gattuso (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennaro_Gattuso)
Alec Gascoigne -->Paul Gascoigne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gascoigne)
Lucretia Zola --> Gianfranco Zola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianfranco_Zola)
Karen Jankulovski --> Marek Jankulovski (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marek_Jankulovski)
Diana Milito --> Diego Milito (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Milito)
Salvatore Doni --> Cristiano Doni (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Doni)
Andrea Rivera --> Gianni Rivera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianni_Rivera)
Walter Zamparini --> Maurizio Zamparini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Zamparini)
Old 2012-05-15, 00:39   Link #1067
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
if you just said soccer, it's like:

Erika : Ac Milan (black and red)

Liliana : Inter Milan (black and blue)
Yeah Ac Milan>Inter most of the time.
Till recent years Milan completely annihilated Inter. Now the original players are getting older and some of the best also left the team. I wouldnt really compare Erica and Lily to the soccer teams though.
Due to their personalities I see it more as Erica representing Western Europe(Italy,Spain, Portugal, France,etcr) and Liliana representing Eastern Europe(Balkans, Germany, Ukraine,etcr)
Old 2012-05-15, 02:15   Link #1068
Hoaviet

Alright looks nice gonna read it now

im not gonna read the comments cause of spoilers T.T

to BAKA-TSUKI xDDD
Old 2012-05-15, 05:32   Link #1069
Athena
The Power of One

AC Milan...I remember seeing them play here in NA. That was with Ronaldinho, Inzhagi and Alexandre Pato (was Pirlo there too, with Milan?)...but I guess that two outta three aren't with AC anymore...dang, I prefer the Inter with Milito, César, Forlán and Sneijder. Oh man...

BTW, AC's nickname is "Red and Black", but also has il Diavolo as another nickname...now, time to change the "Rosso" in Erica's nickname.

BTW, Kadi, you forgotPirès in that list.
Old 2012-05-15, 06:21   Link #1070
whsie

Looks good. Liliana and Luo Hao.

Spoiler for V12 cover:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 07:15   Link #1071
wen13

i think Luo Hao has officially become a part of Gudou's harem....
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 07:58   Link #1072
Tom1

I think luo hao see gondou as her brother...well,the harem girls must be really depressed because the rival is a campione...
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 07:59   Link #1073
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Oi,anyone got any detail on what volume twelve is about?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:17   Link #1074
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Probably something after vol 10 since 11 was a flashback. Anyway, so far each cover has a female in Godou's harem. So maybe Luo Hao could be a part of Godou's harem in vol 12 though it would probably scare Gods and other Campiones alike since Godou's is increasingly stronger and is adding several strong allies.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:18   Link #1075
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Probably something after vol 10 since 11 was a flashback. Anyway, so far each cover has a female in Godou's harem. So maybe Luo Hao could be a part of Godou's harem in vol 12 though it would probably scare Gods and other Campiones alike since Godou's is increasingly stronger and is adding several strong allies.
I just hope it scares that despicable old fart, Voban.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:30   Link #1076
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We haven't seen him for a while since vol 2. Agreeable that Voban is a very Old man with a lot of issues. The people who serve him dislike him even the dead, well since he kill them to become his servant is is pretty understandable. The only good quality I see of Voban is that he respects Battles and the rules in them.
Old 2012-05-15, 08:32   Link #1077
Kadi
知識の探求者

Athena was cover girl for V9 and she's not part of the harem.

About V12: Might be short stories again, like V8. The summary is like "Christman is close. His harem scares the crap out of Godou. He tries to improve their relationship but he can't get rid of that uncomfortable feeling..."

Edit: I just read the excerpt. Looks like something happened... maybe I'm going to translate it later.
Old 2012-05-15, 08:39   Link #1078
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Athena was cover girl for V9 and she's not part of the hare

About V12: Might be short stories again, like V8. The summary is like "Christman is close. His harem scares the crap out of Godou. He tries to improve their relationship but he can't get rid of that uncomfortable feeling..."

Edit: I just read the excerpt. Looks like something happened... maybe I'm going to translate it later.
Really?The author explicitly said at the back of vol.112 that volume twelve would be back on track.The author states that vol.twelve would be based on winter,hinting that it would be about Christmas and a Christian conspiracy.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:53   Link #1079
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Could be played later on Kadi, wouldn't surprise me. Godou has several characters in different areas, a God doesn't seem far out there. Though it could be over powered the harem. Here is the entire list so far in Godou's harem. Erica: Beautiful Blond and voluptuousness, Power Swordswomen, Blacksmith, High Level Magic user, cannot cook or do housework, and a straight forward women when it comes to love. Yuri: Brown Hair and beautiful with decent curves, Yamato Nadeshiko, Himemiko, a clairvoyant, a Tsundere, good at cooking and housework, no stamina, and shy when it comes to love. Liliana: Beautiful Silver haired girl resembling a skinny Model, Agile and Fast Swordswomen and Marksman, descendant of a witch having enormous magic, excellent with cooking and housework, and inconsistent with love. Ena: Beautiful Brunette and voluptuousness, godlike Swordswomen, considered most powerful Himemiko in all of Japan, and no lose attitude to everything including love. I put out the main harem, the others i don't know much about the others who have fallen in love with him. A God or a Campione being added next to the harem wouldn't have surpsie me in one bit. As well the harem needs someone else than Swordswomens. 3 Swordswomen and a support doesn't make a balance fighting force.
Old 2012-05-15, 09:08   Link #1080
Kadi
知識の探求者

Yuri is all the support needed, he can do the rest himself with the Youth. And a high-level goddess would make the rest of the harem unnecessary anyway, swordswomen or supporter or whatever, wouldn't matter.

Also, Athena is not part of the harem yet. Saying she might be later is speculation, nothing more. Not enough to say "all cover girls are in the harem". By the way, Pandora from the V11 cover isn't in the harem, either.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem