AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-16, 21:12   Link #41
cranston

I must complain! Why aren't there h-scenes with all the girls? There are 6 scenes with Himiko, but no scenes with awesome cute characters like Ashoka, Tutankhamun or Percival!?!? Come on! How can they ignore bunny-girl Percival but have a h-scene for loli-glutton Lancelot? How can they ignore single-veil-for-clothes Ashoka for boring loli Qin Shi Huangti? How can they ignore shy-moe-to-the-max Tutankhamun for the irritating Nero?

P.S. Someone was asking about a wiki earlier? http://eiyuuwiki.wikidot.com/
cranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 23:51   Link #42
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranston View Post
I must complain! Why aren't there h-scenes with all the girls? There are 6 scenes with Himiko, but no scenes with awesome cute characters like Ashoka, Tutankhamun or Percival!?!? Come on! How can they ignore bunny-girl Percival but have a h-scene for loli-glutton Lancelot? How can they ignore single-veil-for-clothes Ashoka for boring loli Qin Shi Huangti? How can they ignore shy-moe-to-the-max Tutankhamun for the irritating Nero?
I agree with everything you said aside from Qin Shi Huangti. Ashoka is awesome, yes, but I don't consider Qin Shi Huangti is boring.
Old 2012-05-17, 16:52   Link #43
chaosprophet

Regarding cranston & Duo Maxwell's posts, I do agree about the part that all or almost all girls should have at least one ero scene. This game has a pretty good cast of girls, together with a very beautiful art. And they come in many different flavors so people are bound to like some more than others.

Only 30 of 71 actually got 1 or more H-scene (not counting Aquiles, Haniibal and Bors, as the first two weren't really ero and bors one was a joke). This means is very likely someone will have some characters they like that had no scene and some they dislike that had scenes.
Old 2012-05-17, 20:31   Link #44
cranston

@chaosprophet
And you've got Adolf for your avatar! Long live Daiteikoku! The game that Eiyuu Senki could've been.
cranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 12:42   Link #45
chaosprophet

Considering the similarity I will be posting here the info I gathered about Eiyuu Senki GOLD:

The official website is up and, at least for now, it's accessible without Japanese IP. The release date is 31 of January, 2014. Pre orders start at October 13, 2013.

It will be a new story but most of the characters from the first game will be returning. From some screenshots on a previous teaser site looks like there may be items dropped in battle, and you may be able to merge items to get better ones. Different from first one this will have actual routes.

On the front page there is 3 new characters. The front-most girl with purple hair and a black samurai armor is Date Masamune, and she is the main girl this time around. The one in the back with blond hair and a dog on her lap is Marie Antoinette. The other new one is a twintail blonde girl on center. The Japanese yankee like girl between Arthur and Drake seems to be Ashoka wearing japanese clothes.

On the character page there is only a few you can select but on the background you can see lots of characters and a few silhouettes. The visible characters are Date Masamune plus all the playable characters from the first game with the exception of the ones designed by guests artists (Faust, Charlemagne, Diogenes, Archimedes, Galileo, Copernicus, Cambyses II, Magoroku Kanemoto, and Uesugi Kenshin).

I can see at least 16 silhouettes. Some of the guest designed characters seems to be between them (I can recognize at least Archimedes, Copernicus, Magoroku, and Diogenes silhouettes). Also between them there should be the two other new girls from the front page. One silhouette seems to be Sasaki Kojirou, a new character on the PS3 version of the first game. I made this image to compare. That 14 girl is one they posted a sketch long ago but have yet to give us more info since.

I also was wondering whether that blond new character isn't Pedro I considering the clothes and that her position on the character page is near the America characters.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:52   Link #46
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Why masamune? I can understand Nobunaga since he's a major historical figure, but why put Masamune instead of someone like Shingen, Ieyasu, or Hideyoshi .
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 23:07   Link #47
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Eye patch fetish.
Yeah, I'm one of them.

Hopefully they will have more CG for other girls. There are many more interesting characters that I'd love to conquer than, you know, Lancelot.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:27   Link #48
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Abeno Seimei got a new image as opposed to others? Uhh... alright. I mean don't get me wrong she's one of my favorites, but why just her? Is it an update thing, and the others just have yet to be revealed with their newer images?

Oh and protagonist, but who cares about him, right?
Old 2013-08-23, 06:27   Link #49
chaosprophet

They updated the character page. Now 14 more characters are clickable, although all old ones for now. 2 of them, Teach and Ashoka if you open their page and click enough they change forms. Teach between the human and cat forms, Ashoka between her normal and new japanese-fied form that is show on top page.

Also you can see that on the left of country a few factions have something else. Apparently depending on how you choose to advance the game (so likely depending on route) enemies may form alliances like the Taika-Russia Union (Taika= game's China) and Macedonia-Mongolia Union.

That's pretty interesting because each union probably give the player a whole set of different events as you conquer it besides different dynamics to do it. Also would be interesting to see the interactions between the two factions heroes. Is Ivan going all S on China characters XD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Why masamune? I can understand Nobunaga since he's a major historical figure, but why put Masamune instead of someone like Shingen, Ieyasu, or Hideyoshi .
In the case of Nobunaga they likely wanted a new character to be main instead of an old one to help it being more fresh, more interesting for those who played the first game. And my guess on why they chose Date... isn't he very popular between Sengoku fans? Anyway this game have routes, so the main girl at first would be Date but may change depending on the route you end up into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Abeno Seimei got a new image as opposed to others? Uhh... alright. I mean don't get me wrong she's one of my favorites, but why just her? Is it an update thing, and the others just have yet to be revealed with their newer images?
Not sure they will change the sprite of many characters. Although it may mean that each new character will get more sprites versions (as in with different expression and the like) which can make emotions richer.

One character I know they did change the sprite a bit is Lancelot. She got a bit more of armor now.
Old 2013-08-23, 10:08   Link #50
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Also you can see that on the left of country a few factions have something else. Apparently depending on how you choose to advance the game (so likely depending on route) enemies may form alliances like the Taika-Russia Union (Taika= game's China) and Macedonia-Mongolia Union.
From what I heard, there will be routes now, and it depends on which country/faction you're attacking first or something.

Don't know what's the deal with Lancelot. She's the most boring character in term of design if you ask me, and if it's not for her story I'd drop her out of my army as much as possible.

Will Ashoka have more love now?
Old 2013-08-23, 13:19   Link #51
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Will Ashoka have more love now?
Judging by appearances, she's been given a bousouzoku spin.

Dunno if you can call that 'love', but it's certainly more attention.
Old 2013-08-23, 14:08   Link #52
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Replaying the game, I remember something I've been wanting to ask for a while, but kept on forgetting. Does anyone know what is this thing for? The description doesn't help either.

http://i.imgur.com/kOB8eTs.jpg

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-08-29 at 01:18.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 17:12   Link #53
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Replaying the game, I remember something I've been wanting to ask for a while, but kept on forgetting. Does anyone know what is this thing for? The description doesn't help either.
Quoting from someone post elsewhere:
Quote:
The JP wiki has broken down hate and AI tendancies completely. Check it out here for full details, but for a quick summary on hate it goes like this:

There's two kinds of hate: Accumulative and Volatile.

Accumulative can never decrease, and rises at a rate of 10% of the damage dealt. The first set of Hate decreasing items lower the rate at which this rises.
Volatile hate will rise at a rate equal to 100% of the damage dealt and fall equal to 100% of the damage taken. The second set of Hate decreasing items lower the rate at which this rises, and the set of Hate increasing items bolster the rate at which it rises. No items can change the rate at which it falls, and it can never fall below zero.

Quick example:

1) Protag attacks an enemy for 2000 damage. Protag's Volatile hate +2000, Accumulative hate +200. Total hate: 2200.
2) Benkei attacks an enemy for 1000 damage. Benkei's Volatile hate +1000, Accumulative hate +100. Total hate: 1100.
3) Enemy 1 attacks Protag (higher total hate) for 1500 damage. Protag's Volatile hate 2000-1500=500, Accumulative hate 200-0=200. Total hate: 500.
4) Enemy 2 attacks Benkei (new highest hate) for 1500 damage. Benkei's Volatile hate 1000-1500=0, Accumulative hate 100-0=100. Total hate: 100.
5) Enemy 3 then attacks Protag, and so on.
So basically Hate makes a character more likely to be targeted.
Old 2013-08-24, 12:47   Link #54
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Moe World Conquest Game "Eiyuu*Senki" PlayStation 3 Port Opening Movie

Here's the OP sung by Asami Imai.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-27, 13:44   Link #55
chaosprophet

There will be some kind of event in japan where people will be able to get this. They also said that is from an actual event CG in Gold, where besides Tutankhamun and Aristotle there are two other girls in yukata on it.
The Eiyuu Senki PS3/PSV version website updated with 6 new cgs that weren't in the original. My guess they're CGs from the events that replace the ero events in the game.

EDIT: Some info about GOLD from Techgian:

+There is over 80 character each with their own unique events.
No idea how this translates to ero scenes. Of the 72 playable characters in first game (that's counting main) all but one (Kenshin - Sengoku Rance cameo) had their own unique events too.
On the characters page you can see 16 silhouettes, 63 visible female character, main chara, and Merlin that may be playable now (there is one ss from a blog post that seems to be an attack of... it). That would be together 81 characters.

+There 30 factions or Alliances in the game.
From also an SS in a blog post, there is 22 flags => 22 factions. So there should be 8 possible unions.
Of the 22 factions, 19 are retuning (Zipang, Taika, Mongol, India, Macedonia, Uruk, Babylonia, Egypt, Australia, Hawaii, Vinland, USA, Indias, Inca, Azteca, Russia, EU, Britannia, Uncharted Area) so 3 new ones to be announced. We know two unions (Taika-Russia Union, Macedonia-Mongolia Union). It seems Hawaii, Australia, Vinland, India, and Zinpang aren't part of unions.
+Tons of CGs

Now some theories:
If there is indeed 8 unions, then maybe each union equals one route (kinda like a last boss) or maybe two per route, so a possibility of 4-8 routes, maybe XD.
If unions are created depending on how you proceed with you conquest, then maybe different from first game the civilizations strength will be variable depending on the order you choose to conquer them. Otherwise some routes would be way more harder than others. Looking at the three new flags from this game, my guess this is Brazil, and the left one here is Maya. the right one on that same pic I have no idea.

Edit2:
4 more characters are clickable. The two Russia ones, the Inca one and Aztec one. Inca and Aztect can be part of NCU (likely New Continent Union). Considering the name and the flag, it may be a 4 faction Union.
The Album section of the main website is open, and 3 non ero cgs are available for now.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2013-08-30 at 08:59.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 09:50   Link #56
chaosprophet

Eiyuu Senki GOLD is now open for pre-order. The PS3/PSV version of the previous Eiyuu senki is already on sale. On the main site most of the visible characters are now clickable, and 2 of the previous silhouettes are revealed and clickable (Sasaki Kojirou and Marie Antoinette). The Map section is also open showing 21 factions and their characters.

The first movie is out. While they don't reveal the name of the blond USA girl, looking at the attack name (Susquehanna Canon), my current guess is Matthew Calbraith Perry. It would also make sense considering she seems to have an important role, so likely someone you meet early on the story, as Perry was important on the opening of Japan to the west. We get a glimpse of the new Viland chara (in a CG drinking with Lu Bu). All previous guest characters but Uesugi Kenshin return (Copernicus, Cambyses, Charlemagne, Diogenes, Faust, Galileo, Magoroku Kanemoto, Archimedes). Also besides Sasaki Kojirou, another new guest chara is yet to be revealed, and seems to be Japanese. The last chara shown is a new, villain looking one, who seems to be from the last yet to be revealed faction on Map section.

My newest guesses for who each silhouette is:
Old 2013-12-04, 14:27   Link #57
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Looks like Number 9 in your silhouette guess is Hughes de Payens, the co-founder of the Knights Templar. Considering it was

Spoiler for spoiler:

that served as the last villains, I'm thinking this dude (girl? Dunno) will be our new villain. Then again, Mu never showed up in the original EiyuuSenki character roster, so Hughes may just be another ally.
Old 2013-12-04, 17:02   Link #58
chaosprophet

It may be a villain. In her description it does says she seems to have met the main character in the past. Maybe in this game he is an actual person with amnesia.

Also, with multiple routes, maybe we will have more than on villain for each route, rather than having the same group/organization being the enemy but doing different things.
Old 2013-12-05, 20:13   Link #59
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

When is the release date for Gold again?
Old 2013-12-06, 04:20   Link #60
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
When is the release date for Gold again?
1/31/2014, only two months left now.

EDIT: The release date have been postponed to March 28.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2014-01-15 at 03:02.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, genderbender, historical