AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-06-03, 12:33   Link #21
Ending

Maybe we should come up with a new variation and make a hentai-game out of it?

I know: the next summers hit-phrase will be... "Owh."

"Owh! Pump it! Owh-owh-owh-oooowh!"
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 13:27   Link #22
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
Someone had posted a really great write up about Tsukihime's creators. Of course, I can't find it now.
This one?
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 00:22   Link #23
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

wow, great site, answered a lot of my questions...and..makes...me...want...to...buy...Ts ukihime...
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 05:32   Link #24
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
well dont no about u guys but this is a given fact, if its a serious hentai game its gonna suck, ur propably gonna play the role of a rapist, horny teacher/boy/wtvr

unless there is a hentai game out there that is based on something like... i don't no comedy?

wow I imagine walking into an electronics store and finding this hentai title on a console like PS2 or gamecube.. LOOOL
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 14:00   Link #25
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrem
Nah, it was like an essay someone either wrote themselves or pasted from somewhere else, they didn't provide it as a link. I forget what the actual topic of the thread was which is why I can't find it. It's a really great success story.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:08   Link #26
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
well dont no about u guys but this is a given fact, if its a serious hentai game its gonna suck, ur propably gonna play the role of a rapist, horny teacher/boy/wtvr

unless there is a hentai game out there that is based on something like... i don't no comedy?

You want some comedy Hentai? Well you better start learning Japanese. Because the ones that are in english over here, aren't nothing compared to some of the Hentai games I've play. I actually laughed at some of the events in some of the Hentai games I've played.Don't judge the whole Hentai Genre because of some of the English ones that are already out here.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 20:48   Link #27
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin

wow I imagine walking into an electronics store and finding this hentai title on a console like PS2 or gamecube.. LOOOL
Actually that really isnt accurate. While the vast majority of ero-games translated into english do tend to be aimed at the pervert market, that isnt the entireity of the genre.

There are several titles in translation that are entirely story driven, and while there may be graphics in them, they are less than 1% of the game. Your typical tentacle pervert isnt going to sit through something like Kana or Crescendo, those games are entirely story driven.

Japan has far more of these games being released, and if you look at the big sellers, its not the the tentcle titles. Unfortunately, the translated market is biased heavily twoards those titles because thats where the money is right now.

Quote:
Actually, that is pretty likely with most title released in Japan. The releases tend to go;
1- PC based, with sex scenes. If the title does well then it moves on to;

2- Console based- sex scenes removed and some additional content added.

Also if you look at the very successful titles, the ones that get turned into anime do so because they have a strong story, not because of the sex.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 20:47   Link #28
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Well said Cornholio.....A.K.A. Arwyn.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 04:18   Link #29
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
there are already hentai games that are available... I did'nt know...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 21:04   Link #30
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

what are you talking about not all male chars eyes are covered some actually show how they look like and usually the main chars look very good looking
Old 2004-06-10, 21:09   Link #31
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe
what are you talking about not all male chars eyes are covered some actually show how they look like and usually the main chars look very good looking
The male main character has the tendency to have eyes not shown. All the other male characters will have them shown.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 20:19   Link #32
jb_morris

why?

Originally Posted by Arwyn

Quote:
Actually, that is pretty likely with most title released in Japan. The releases tend to go; Actually, that is pretty likely with most title released in Japan. The releases tend to go;
1- PC based, with sex scenes. If the title does well then it moves on to;

2- Console based- sex scenes removed and some additional content added.

I've been wondering about this lately while playing some new console titles;
I've played through most of Aoi Namida on the Xbox and I've played bit's and pieces of Lost aya Sophia and Pizzicato Polka on Ps2 and there's not so much as a hint of tentacle...

is it because games companies are trying to keep their images squeaky clean?
I would find it hard to believe that people would be more offend by some animated nudity than something from GTA or Manhunt...
it annoys me somewhat that I can't get the same amount of nudity as a PC user although I can feed on even more violence...

J
jb_morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 20:45   Link #33
Zephronite
gorogorogorogoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
The male main character has the tendency to have eyes not shown. All the other male characters will have them shown.
Studio e.go! Is the only company I know of in which the male leads have a proper face. And voice too.
Zephronite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 11:59   Link #34
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephronite
Studio e.go! Is the only company I know of in which the male leads have a proper face. And voice too.
You do see Yukito's face in other parts of AIR
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote