Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-24, 21:53   Link #1401
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It would be easier to ask who is NOT in his harem
So, pretty much every female that is part of the order of avalon knights or whatever thats called?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 08:20   Link #1402
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
So, pretty much every female that is part of the order of avalon knights or whatever thats called?
Actually Ash's harem is so big, he made a country out of it.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 09:50   Link #1403
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Actually Ash's harem is so big, he made a country out of it.
He definitely needs a country for his harem. Think about his future children.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 10:14   Link #1404
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
He definitely needs a country for his harem. Think about his future children.
By that time... It's already an empire spanning the entire world
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 10:55   Link #1405
Mirable
ミラベル

There's a rumor about Ash in story "A man who try to become king"

First he deceived fourth princess who's heir to the Lautreamont Country.
Next he deceived Oscar and support her to become Queen of Chevron so he can secretly manipulate kingdom. Then create his own country by tricked young Pope Raquel and now he make big harem by deceived many young beautiful princess and noble all around the world and turn them to his loveslave then bring them to his private ship.

Last edited by Mirable; 2014-07-25 at 11:06.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 16:43   Link #1406
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
There's a rumor about Ash in story "A man who try to become king"

First he deceived fourth princess who's heir to the Lautreamont Country.
Next he deceived Oscar and support her to become Queen of Chevron so he can secretly manipulate kingdom. Then create his own country by tricked young Pope Raquel and now he make big harem by deceived many young beautiful princess and noble all around the world and turn them to his loveslave then bring them to his private ship.
Ah yes, the Harem King Rumor Mill. Always good for some laughs. If not for the fact that to an outsider it would have actually looked like this.
Old 2014-07-26, 12:44   Link #1407
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ah yes, the Harem King Rumor Mill. Always good for some laughs. If not for the fact that to an outsider it would have actually looked like this.
its not surprising, due to his women being most if not ALL high profile individuals. I mean who in the world gets a freakin' queen, a couple of princesses, some ojou and two ancient maidens by just running across them?

so... does this mean that lulzy harem bounty at 4chan is too outdated much?
Old 2014-07-26, 13:35   Link #1408
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
its not surprising, due to his women being most if not ALL high profile individuals. I mean who in the world gets a freakin' queen, a couple of princesses, some ojou and two ancient maidens by just running across them?

so... does this mean that lulzy harem bounty at 4chan is too outdated much?
Is Ash on it? Because if he isn't then he should be up there with the big guns.
Old 2014-07-26, 22:47   Link #1409
yuiichi9

Who is the queen that is on ash harem?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 22:51   Link #1410
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Oscar, though technically she is an empress.
Old 2014-07-26, 22:55   Link #1411
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Oscar although im not sure if her gender is publicly known yet.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 23:31   Link #1412
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Oscar although im not sure if her gender is publicly known yet.
It is, since her brother revealed it to the public IIRC. Though considering she had the pope on one side and Eco (who showed her dragon form in the middle of the capital) on the other, no one was complaining. Out loud, anyway.
Old 2014-07-27, 12:21   Link #1413
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I've only read up to Volume 5 in the LN on Baka-Tsuki, and as per the Wikia, I am aware of the "country" Ash founded. Does he become a Harem King, then? I guess he isn't aware that he's a Harem King, huh?

Anyway, I have a question to ask here: Since MangaUpdates says that Chapter 1 of Volume 6 is already translated, I tried looking for it on Baka-Tsuki, but with no luck (I really can't find a good place on the Internet to read Volume 6), so I was wondering if anyone on here knows what I should do to read the first chapter of Volume 6?
Old 2014-07-27, 14:41   Link #1414
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Um, I have a few questions for those who can read the volumes not yet translated. I'd like to say thanks in advance to anyone that attempts to answer.
  • Which girl is leading in the harem right now?
  • Does this one seem to be shaping up for a confirmed end girl or are we most likely getting a harem end with this series?
  • Who is Ash most interested in?

I'm a Silvia shipper, but considering all the responsibilities Eco's carrying for the sake of the Dragons' future, I just can't see no other having a bigger chance at coming out on top than her.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 14:47   Link #1415
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Um, I have a few questions for those who can read the volumes not yet translated. I'd like to say thanks in advance to anyone that attempts to answer.
  • Which girl is leading in the harem right now?
  • Does this one seem to be shaping up for a confirmed end girl or are we most likely getting a harem end with this series?
  • Who is Ash most interested in?

I'm a Silvia shipper, but considering all the responsibilities Eco's carrying for the sake of the Dragons' future, I just can't see no other having a bigger chance at coming out on top than her.
Rebecca shipper here! And I'm pretty sure Navi already established Harem's are allowed, and told Eco not to stop the other girls from going after Ash.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 14:59   Link #1416
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I've only read up to Volume 5 in the LN on Baka-Tsuki, and as per the Wikia, I am aware of the "country" Ash founded. Does he become a Harem King, then? I guess he isn't aware that he's a Harem King, huh?

Anyway, I have a question to ask here: Since MangaUpdates says that Chapter 1 of Volume 6 is already translated, I tried looking for it on Baka-Tsuki, but with no luck (I really can't find a good place on the Internet to read Volume 6), so I was wondering if anyone on here knows what I should do to read the first chapter of Volume 6?
Don't know what you're talking about, but v6 chapter is on bt. Did you try looking under main projects? Anyway here Is a link to the novel page. Just click show in the top right corner where it says The Avalon Night Dragner.

http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index...._no_Ryuu_Kishi
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 19:05   Link #1417
lucasdeis

What do you guys think ash will end up? I find 4 logics end:
He ends up with Eco
He ends up with any other girl (silvia,Rebecca, etc..)
Harem ending
An Open End (he doesnt take any girl as couple)

I havent read the Novels but of what you have read. How do you think the LN will end?

And what does ash think about eco? In the end of the anime we saw they kissed (or about to) when Eco said she wanted him to be more than his knight (if i remember correctly) and then they kissed but a friend told me that ending was not in the LN and it was created
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 19:27   Link #1418
Miraluka
Banned

Navi is the only sane character in that crazy world. Hope her warning doesn't goes unnoticed.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 21:28   Link #1419
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
What do you guys think ash will end up? I find 4 logics end:
He ends up with Eco
He ends up with any other girl (silvia,Rebecca, etc..)
Harem ending
An Open End (he doesnt take any girl as couple)

I havent read the Novels but of what you have read. How do you think the LN will end?

And what does ash think about eco? In the end of the anime we saw they kissed (or about to) when Eco said she wanted him to be more than his knight (if i remember correctly) and then they kissed but a friend told me that ending was not in the LN and it was created
The scene happened almost exactly the way they did it in the anime, but Silvia and some others interrupt the kiss.

Regardless of the fact that they almost kissed, by volume 15 the dude has made out with most of his harem. Most of them were the aggressor though.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 22:00   Link #1420
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
The scene happened almost exactly the way they did it in the anime, but Silvia and some others interrupt the kiss.

Regardless of the fact that they almost kissed, by volume 15 the dude has made out with most of his harem. Most of them were the aggressor though.
So it was interrupted? wow i cant believe that and i thought they really kissed but what do you think this novel will end? with eco or another girl or maybe harem?

Last edited by lucasdeis; 2014-07-27 at 22:10.
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles