AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-04-15, 09:15   Link #1
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
any yu gi oh fans here? Please tell me if this card is rare

http://web.archive.org/web/200301240...staffgirl2.gif
Old 2004-04-15, 09:26   Link #2
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

wrong forum...and god help you if you play yu gi oh
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 09:53   Link #3
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
wrong forum...and god help you if you play yu gi oh
Yo Gi Oh is anime? wtf?
Old 2004-04-15, 10:18   Link #4
MasafumiGotoh

Also a very popular card game. God will help me cause I am gonna win lotso money!

Ok this is one of those things that most people stereotype for various reasons. This card game. Its worded so that the average 10 year old won't get it. I dont know why this is aimed to little children anyway. Yes I play it. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. That game should be made especially for people that have at least a 9th grade vocabulary an such.

If you go to a card convention. You will be laughing at the fact that there are 20 year olds playing it and buy the rarest card for like 35 dollars. I was LMAO. Those guys took it very seriously.
MasafumiGotoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 12:35   Link #5
mikeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNarutoFanxX
Also a very popular card game. God will help me cause I am gonna win lotso money!

Ok this is one of those things that most people stereotype for various reasons. This card game. Its worded so that the average 10 year old won't get it. I dont know why this is aimed to little children anyway. Yes I play it. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. That game should be made especially for people that have at least a 9th grade vocabulary an such.

If you go to a card convention. You will be laughing at the fact that there are 20 year olds playing it and buy the rarest card for like 35 dollars. I was LMAO. Those guys took it very seriously.
heh I havn't played yugioh since the lod seris started printing. I still have all my cards too :-\ never bothered to sell them yet. Now I wish I did when the a card i had was selling for over 70 bucks :-\ now it's work 20
mikeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 13:00   Link #6
cindialai
Tsukimori

so....

so...back to the topic.....does anyone know anything about the "staff girl" card?
Is it rare?
Old 2004-04-15, 13:23   Link #7
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
i dont even know what kinda monster that is, maybe it is?
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 13:36   Link #8
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to kcl822
Never saw that card before.... I usually deal with the american version of the game so I wouldn't know.... You should post that in a forum for the game-you'll get more results that way.
And yes, I play the game. You got a problem?
Old 2004-04-15, 15:16   Link #9
cindialai
Tsukimori

yu gi oh card game fans...is this card rare?

Staff Girl:
Old 2004-04-15, 15:39   Link #10
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcl822
Never saw that card before.... I usually deal with the american version of the game so I wouldn't know.... You should post that in a forum for the game-you'll get more results that way.
And yes, I play the game. You got a problem?
I saw an episode, american version. Was like pokemon all over again. Is it like DBZ that just the american version sucks?..
Old 2004-04-15, 15:58   Link #11
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I don't know if your card is rare or not, but don't start identical threads across multiple forums.

[EDIT: Let's see if a mod. with merge the threads]
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 16:02   Link #12
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Maybe a mod. would be kind enough to merge this person's threads...

The other thread is: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11718
Old 2004-04-15, 16:16   Link #13
cindialai
Tsukimori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
I don't know if your card is rare or not, but don't start identical threads across multiple forums.

[EDIT: Let's see if a mod. with merge the threads]
Yes, yes, yes...I know...but I seems like the other forum wasn't the one to post these questions, so I came here to post the question again (because I was told this is the right forum to do so)
Old 2004-04-15, 16:21   Link #14
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai
Yes, yes, yes...I know...but I seems like the other forum wasn't the one to post these questions, so I came here to post the question again (because I was told this is the right forum to do so)
I realized that and apphended "Let's see if a mod. with merge the threads" to my post.
Old 2004-04-15, 16:23   Link #15
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Thread Merged

cindialai: Don't worry about it this time, but next time if you post in the wrong place just leave it at that... someone will move it for you eventually if it needs moving.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 20:52   Link #16
LynnieS

The design of that card doesn't look like any Yu-Gi-Oh card that I had seen - not even the ones that come in the Japanese promo books. Are you sure that it's for the card game? It looks like either a counterfeit card or one for a different game altogether.

To be honest, I actually don't remember the exact security scheme Konami has set up for the game, but there should be pages describing them (holos, backing design, and etc.) on the web. Pojo.com has a lot of information on different card games like "MTG" and "YGO". One of its admins may be able to help if their forums can't offer anything.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 21:07   Link #17
GuardianAngel
Guardian of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai
Look and buy for a magazine that deals with yu gi oh card...that will help you a lot to check the worth of your cards rare or not...so that if you decide to sell it or trade it you wont loose you might even gain...
GuardianAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 09:13   Link #18
Remian

That card would be rare....if it wasnt fake.

BTW YuGIOH is the biggest waste of money since...buying pet rocks.

Its stupid in every way. 8 year olds and under are the only ones who should be playn it. anyone else really needs to get a life....especially a twenty year old who spends countless hours playing a card with little kids when he can be...getting a job???

Honestly, the Anime is pretty good, but the card game is gawd awful. All you do is attack back and forth. No strategy needed. The only good cards in the game are Super Rares, so the only way to be good is to waste over 20 dollers to buy ONE carrd. That is the meaning of BS.

Yu-Gi-Oh is stupid, and all you older people who play it, good luck finding a trailer park house.

Idiots....
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 10:00   Link #19
Soulfang
Inactive Member

You should really stop insulting what others like to play. If they enjoy it, then whatever.
Soulfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 13:47   Link #20
Imazul

I dont play yu-gi-oh but I can assure you thats theres alot more strategy implied (since one of my friend actually plays it, and if that guys plays it its defiinetly got tactics in it).
But has a responsible person, I dont approve of money-eating game like yu-gi-oh, I heard there was some programs on internet where you dont need to buy cards and I might try that someday.
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote