Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-08, 08:10   Link #61
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Decent episode, kinda like having a little break while remembering the old days. I was a bit surprised with all the hate around, but you can't please everyone. Some people just want fight fight fight....

Next week will be amazing, beach episode with ladies showing a bit of skin. Shame Hisagi won' t appear in it but at least Renji and Ikkaku will, from what I saw in the preview though.

Yuroichi and Matsumoto in swimsuits? Very nice =)
I'm sure he will
After all he made the introduction for preview^^
And he can't miss Matsumoto in swimsuit

EDIT: Ah damn, just saw the subs. He really won't be there
Old 2009-07-08, 10:31   Link #62
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i know everything
Everything...? Really...
I agree on some point. The fight was good until certain point. Well someone likes it and someone hates it, you can't argue much about taste right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I'm sure he will
After all he made the introduction for preview^^
And he can't miss Matsumoto in swimsuit

EDIT: Ah damn, just saw the subs. He really won't be there
Well yeah, I wouldn't know any other way if I didn't see in the preview.
It's all Tousen's fault. If he didn't betray Shinigamis and left his Lieutenant alone, Shuuhei wouldn't have so much work. At least he can check the pics later

But man, as some people stated, I hope we get a smooth animation next time as well
Old 2009-07-08, 12:33   Link #63
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Decent episode, kinda like having a little break while remembering the old days. I was a bit surprised with all the hate around, but you can't please everyone. Some people just want fight fight fight....

Next week will be amazing, beach episode with ladies showing a bit of skin. Shame Hisagi won' t appear in it but at least Renji and Ikkaku will, from what I saw in the preview though.

Yuroichi and Matsumoto in swimsuits? Very nice =)
Yes people want fight fight fight...because that is what Bleach began as...a monster of the week show with a deeper meaning...this ep did nothing for me as a fan. They acted the same way they acted when we were first introduced...no new revelations, nothing.
Old 2009-07-08, 13:05   Link #64
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Yes people want fight fight fight...because that is what Bleach began as...a monster of the week show with a deeper meaning...this ep did nothing for me as a fan. They acted the same way they acted when we were first introduced...no new revelations, nothing.
I'm actually tired of fightings which are lasting for years without any progress. I would prefer some relexation for now.
Old 2009-07-08, 14:38   Link #65
Kuroda

Quote:
Qft....

all this episode did was explain why keigo was afraid of ichigo and chad when he first met them..... it was annoying that he whined but an explanation that they were going back in time would have been appreciated as i was confused beyond belief thinking hey they'll keep things the way they should be. and now they're skipping to a beach episode... *facepalm* someone save us?
Old 2009-07-08, 15:11   Link #66
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Right, says the person who's a fan of a filler character who brought nothing to the Bleach universe by bringing an arc with him that was completely out of continuity to the story line...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-07-08, 15:48   Link #67
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ugh your understanding of filler and canon is horrid. While both the ep and the manga chapter it is based off is filler in that they have no bearing on the main plot, doesn't significantly alter the dynamic, and just act as padding they are completly canon. They happend that way in both the anime and the manga. And also we can't be sure of it's filler status, who knows in 100 eps something that happend here might end up being importent.
Well you're right technically because that story was in the manga, so the correct term should be side story. Well there isn't such a difference since it has no relation with the main plot whatsoever. My main point was that I was expecting Ichigo vs Ulquiorra and instead I watched some ecchi bullshit!

Quote:
Oh and for who ever neg reped me stateing
I wasn't the one. I hate reputations for this very reason: you cannot state something and you get negative ones, together with insults.

Quote:
B) I stated it was canon for both the anime and manga

so if your getting on my case for being a manga pureist learn to read.
You're right about the Amagai arc, but I think people referes as canon meaning the manga canon. I think that chapter was made by Kubo to avoid to not publish a chapter for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
If filler = story which does't appear in the main storyline, then the Kakashi Gaiden in Naruto should be considered filler. But is it really?
Well a filler doesn't necessarily mean alternate universe/alternate canon/alternate whatever. It can be something which details better something/someone and the Kakashi Gaiden did that imho, so it can be considered filler in that sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Man... couldn't you tell what would be in this episode from the preview? 0_o
I really don't get your anger here.

And Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight wasn't that great anyway so I really don't care when they will animate it.
I didn't pay attention to the preview, anyway how can you tell the fight wasn't great? It was the most epic battle in Bleach to date!!!
Old 2009-07-08, 16:03   Link #68
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I didn't pay attention to the preview, anyway how can you tell the fight wasn't great? It was the most epic battle in Bleach to date!!!
Easy, just as you say that it is the greatest battle to date, kitten320 can say that it wasn't, as it is a different opinion. Just because you or many out there like the fight doesn't mean everyone does. There is much more in battle then moves and transformations, but I shouldn't bring more reasons cuz' this is not the manga section.
Old 2009-07-08, 16:49   Link #69
kitten320

Quote:
I wasn't the one. I hate reputations for this very reason: you cannot state something and you get negative ones, together with insults.
Same here! People can be so childish!

Quote:
Spoiler for better don't read although it is only my short opinion nothing more:
Old 2009-07-08, 20:34   Link #70
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
They might but realy there aren't that many left.
ch -17 Renji/Rukia (flashback aready done durring ss arc)

ch -16 Hitsugaya's back story. (Not done yet.They might do this one durring this arc since his zanpanktuo figured heavly in it.)

ch -12.5 Hitsugaya's birthday with his Vc and Azein and Momo. (no clue where they can fit this one in at doesn't realy show anything importent storywise that hasn't been shown in other places)

c
Hitsugaya flashback might come when they continue the whole battle he has with the 3rd espada.

So I have a doubt. Is the kid some kind of Gigolo or something . I completely forgot about the beggining of this short chp =P.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2009-07-08, 20:51   Link #71
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I'm so depressed...If America ran TV like the Japanese there would be nothing on TV...Who waits like 10-15 years for a show just to get to the good parts? Yes this is a rantish take so no offense (I get it, manga and all that jazz), it's just like damn, take my first born, but don't do this AGAIN! While naruto had so many fillers it made you despise it, BLEACH has sooooo many "about to get to the good part--then fillers" it's almost worst...Apathy CAN'T set in, so it's like you're on LOST Island ...Lots of scenery but no god-damn where to go, but you know it's gonna get good someday...

Bleach has to be the most disjointed shonen fighter I ever watched (I can't even picture the boxsets for this $hit)...I mean they don't even play around anymore or try to incorporate a side by side storyline...They pull $hit like Gintama except it's not suppose to be...This will be like the 3rd winter of waiting for the winter warz or whatever...The editing of the fights to set up the filler just hurts Devastator-balls now in retrospect...It was all 1 big striptease...Now I'm blue in the nether-regions yet again...

P.S. No evil guy arc who goes after revenge powers while Ichigo Naruto's-it-up with young girl in the interim PUHLEEEZE...
Old 2009-07-08, 22:40   Link #72
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
The editing of the fights to set up the filler just hurts Devastator-balls now in retrospect...
The Transformer fan in me just lol'd.
Old 2009-07-08, 22:45   Link #73
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Apathy CAN'T set in, so it's like you're on LOST Island ...Lots of scenery but no god-damn where to go, but you know it's gonna get good someday...
At least LOST fans knows the end comes next year; Bleach fans, not so much, and many may die before it ends...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-07-08, 22:53   Link #74
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
At least LOST fans knows the end comes next year; Bleach fans, not so much, and many may die before it ends...
who cares about lost? that show sucks
Old 2009-07-08, 22:58   Link #75
strategos

Well, the State had few shows that ran for many many years. As well as a Soap Opera, dont remember the name that is still alive. Still, lol this Shonen series are to freaking long. Take One Piece, I think I will be seeing the ending in like 5 to 10 years >.> if we pass the end of the world by 2012. LOL

Old 2009-07-08, 23:12   Link #76
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
The Transformer fan in me just lol'd.
'

Well you should have gotten loads of lol's if you watched the pathetic excuse for a movie (Trans2)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
who cares about lost? that show sucks
I woulda ate your lunch like a 5th grade bully for saying that until the Season 5 finale that pretty much murdered 5 years of my life...

As for the rest, jesus BLEACH...Any curb-side Bleach replacement shows? I mean real imitation Bleach shows not named Gintama...Or maybe some word on how loooooooooong this will be?

@strategos - Change your siggy dude, it called SyFy now...Oooooh, keeeeewl....
Old 2009-07-08, 23:31   Link #77
strategos

Quote:
'

@strategos - Change your siggy dude, it called SyFy now...Oooooh, keeeeewl....
LOL, I know. Just to lazy to change it XD. I heard that Sci Fi change its name. I haven't had the bravery to confirm it T_T.. Still in denial T_T. Speaking of American Series; Monk tv series is finally ending ^^. Dang, I hope the whole wife case get resolve already. We need a Monk TV thread

Old 2009-07-08, 23:45   Link #78
wOoOzZy
Master Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320
I'm actually tired of fightings which are lasting for years without any progress. I would prefer some relexation for now.
Exactly my point of view. Bleach has gotten almost as bad as DBZ at this point. Hopefully after this break they can pick up the pace, if only for a little bit.
Old 2009-07-08, 23:54   Link #79
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

People love to roast DBZ, but I'll tell ya what DBZ had that Naruto and Bleach couldn't find in a glass goblet, and that's a payoff...DBZ would make you wait but you saw some intense fighting once it started into the core of the battle...DBZ never left the fight for 5 months only to comeback and STILL not show the fight...
Old 2009-07-08, 23:59   Link #80
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

If a full-out fanservice episode isn't like taking a cold shower from shounen fights, then I don't know what will break the ice for some of you guys...
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly episode discussion