AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-12, 06:53   Link #1081
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
It seems like all of Ash's pokemon will evolve. And do I see mega Sceptile in that picture? Pikachu, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Noivern, Greninja and (mega) Sceptile. This might be his strongest team yet, although really frail. His weaknesses will definitely be ice and electric though. 3 pokemon (very) weak to ice and only 1 resistant to ice. He also has 3 pokemon weak to electric, but 2 resistances. Btw, is that Greninja cosplaying? Haha.

Also, going by the title of the new anime series, I guess pokemon Z will be the next pokemon game.
Old 2015-09-12, 07:13   Link #1082
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
It seems like all of Ash's pokemon will evolve. And do I see mega Sceptile in that picture? Pikachu, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Noivern, Greninja and (mega) Sceptile. This might be his strongest team yet, although really frail.
Nope , Its Ash's most unbalance Team because everyone of them rely speed.
Anyone with a Good Trick Room can take Ash out.
Just because Hawlucha beat a tiny Spirtzee in Trick room doesn't mean Ash is immune to trick Room.
Old 2015-09-12, 11:15   Link #1083
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I like how we're injecting logic into the animé again-v-;;. You said so yourself Idealist: a HAWLUCHA beat a SPRITZEE using TRICK ROOM. Type advantage/disadvantage was thrown out the window with this series a long time ago. Just go back to shipping discussions like before, it's expected of you.
Old 2015-09-12, 12:48   Link #1084
Idealist 99

Quote:
I like how we're injecting logic into the animé again-v-;;. You said so yourself Idealist: a HAWLUCHA beat a SPRITZEE using TRICK ROOM. Type advantage/disadvantage was thrown out the window with this series a long time ago. Just go back to shipping discussions like before, it's expected of you.
There is no good girl around for shipping ! Serena is like a Puppy that follow Ash around.
I don't want just shipping .
I want rivals that get on Ash's nerve , I want Mid-Tsundere girls that can beat a crap out of muscular guy with their bare fist , I want Sadist that torment people , I want bizarre character with bizarre personality , I want crazy people doing crazy thing , I want episode about crazy thing crazy pokemon trainer does , I want Ash destroying public property by using huge pokemon for a simple stuff , I want crazy parodies from other anime.
Basically , I want Pokemon turning into Gintama!!!
Old 2015-09-12, 13:51   Link #1085
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
There is no good girl around for shipping ! Serena is like a Puppy that follow Ash around.
I want rivals that get on Ash's nerve , I want Mid-Tsundere girls that can beat a crap out of muscular guy with their bare fist , I want Sadist that torment people , I want bizarre character with bizarre personality , I want crazy people doing crazy thing , I want episode about crazy thing crazy pokemon trainer does , I want Ash destroying public property by using huge pokemon for a simple stuff , I want crazy parodies from other anime.
This is a Kodomo anime. Hey, I like to know how would it be Pokemon if would be a Seinen anime
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 14:45   Link #1086
Chosen_Hero

The Zygarde announcement is pretty badass, but then I saw that Ash's Greninja (specifically; for some reason) is getting it's own special forme and then something inside of me died, it's like the only way these hacks can keep him relevant is by pulling bs like that, it's a miracle they haven't retconned the four move rule for Pikachu at this point.
Old 2015-09-12, 18:31   Link #1087
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
See? Was it so hard to be Realistic instead of Idealist? There's nothing wrong with being straight up honest with something you want without using randomly placed bad grammar-filled theories around trying to be something you're not. I just want Pokémon to parody everything like a boss, short and simple. And I applaud you for that.
Old 2015-09-13, 01:46   Link #1088
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
This is a Kodomo anime. Hey, I like to know how would it be Pokemon if would be a Seinen anime
Yet "Youkai Watch" manage to reach Gintama level of humor despite being a Kodomo anime.
Trust me , If you want the "Youkai Watch" movie then you will feel like watching Gintama.

Quote:
See? Was it so hard to be Realistic instead of Idealist? There's nothing wrong with being straight up honest with something you want without using randomly placed bad grammar-filled theories around trying to be something you're not. I just want Pokémon to parody everything like a boss, short and simple. And I applaud you for that.
I always being realistic and I know Pokemon can't be like Youkai Watch as long as Ash has a League to win.
And Screwing the League will make thing worst .
If Ash won the League and settle down on some agency to help people in need then it could be like Gintama.
Just imagine Ash , Clembot , "Know-it-all nagging Girl" and a Gorilla as the main group of the Anime.
Old 2015-09-13, 15:37   Link #1089
Galaxian

The rumors before this were that Ash was going to get Charizard back (again) and have it Mega Evolve to Y (apparently there's a MegaCharY toy coming out that uses Dragon Tail), but now another contender for the 6th spot is Mega Sceptile.

While, Mega Secpt (being Grass/Dragon) doesn't help Ash's team susceptibility to Electric or Ice, I would much rather have a 2nd Dragon type running around than a 4th Flying type.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 03:40   Link #1090
Idealist 99

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I wish Pokemon XY&Z to introduce Smart trainer that do crazy thing like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The rumors before this were that Ash was going to get Charizard back (again) and have it Mega Evolve to Y (apparently there's a MegaCharY toy coming out that uses Dragon Tail), but now another contender for the 6th spot is Mega Sceptile.

While, Mega Secpt (being Grass/Dragon) doesn't help Ash's team susceptibility to Electric or Ice, I would much rather have a 2nd Dragon type running around than a 4th Flying type.
Honestly , I don't Want Ash to bring his Sceptile ! But I also want Shota to get a Mega sceptile because he's too young for it.
Plus , Ash can get a ghost type by catching Trevenant So why waste that chance on another Dragon type.
Old 2015-09-14, 20:46   Link #1091
Galaxian

The trailer for XY&Z is out and it shows Shota with the group, so the M-Sceptile is probably his.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 22:44   Link #1092
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The trailer for XY&Z is out and it shows Shota with the group, so the M-Sceptile is probably his.
I called it since the moment he first appeared in the intro with a Treecko, a new character might receive a Mega before Satoshi/Ash does, once again it makes sense why they are now going to introduce the bs "Satoshi's Greninja" thing, it's just so Greninja can keep up with a Mega (not like it'll help since they will lose, like always).

You can quote me on this if you want.
Old 2015-09-15, 00:07   Link #1093
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I called it since the moment he first appeared in the intro with a Treecko, a new character might receive a Mega before Satoshi/Ash does, once again it makes sense why they are now going to introduce the bs "Satoshi's Greninja" thing, it's just so Greninja can keep up with a Mega (not like it'll help since they will lose, like always).

You can quote me on this if you want.
So Writer showing Favoritism again !
This time they created some new version of Greninja just so they can get away with giving Shota a Mega Sceptile.
There noway in hell Shota ready for Megevolution yet!
I don't give a dam crap about Shota goal of Megevolving Sceptile Because Ash been trying to win a Real League but Writer never try to do that.
I can't stand Writer come up with new excuse to favor other character.
Old 2015-09-15, 12:45   Link #1094
ImperialFlameGod8190

Whats interesting to note is the fact that If thats supposed to be the 29th of october it confirms Ash does indeed get greninja and its going to be soon. I also noticed Tierno gets a blastoise (which i find comical in a way because i thought it would be idiotic to have such a heavy monster) But the truth is the minute Shota was introduced with Treecko you knew he was gonna get Sceptile at least

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 08:04   Link #1095
NWJY
Newbei Enter

There going to be movie release and it seem some of his pokemon will evolve
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 12:08   Link #1096
Homura7

So according with this poster, all of his pokemon are going to fully evolve. This is unprecedented, right? I don't, or I can't recall a season in which this happened.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 12:16   Link #1097
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
So according with this poster, all of his pokemon are going to fully evolve. This is unprecedented, right? I don't, or I can't recall a season in which this happened.
DP was the closes season to having all his pokemon evolve to their final stages i think the only ones that didn't were the water on and gible
Old 2015-09-18, 12:32   Link #1098
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
DP was the closes season to having all his pokemon evolve to their final stages i think the only ones that didn't were the water on and gible
AG has it beat, with Corphish being the only non-Pikachu Pokemon not to fully evolve. DP tied with it on number of fully evolved Pokemon, though.

Counting Goodra, XY has both beat in number of fully evolved Pokemon. The vote is still out on his last capture, though, unless Goodra makes a late return for some reason.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 19:54   Link #1099
Chosen_Hero

Evolving all of his Pokémon and getting Goodra back won't make his team balanced, he was just given all the "cool" Pokémon for... reasons.

Pikachu - wins due to plot convinience.

Talonflame - somehow they made it boring, yes even after fighting Molters.

Greninja - is going to get a bs transformation and I bet he will also get Protean domehow without ever having been shown to have it.

Hawlucha - just plain old sucks and the one fight it won was just because of plot armor and polt convinience.

Noibat/Noivern - was just added to replace Goodra, bo other thought was given.

Goodra - got the Butterfree treatment.

And most important of all is the glaring Ice, Electric, Rock and Fairy weakness in his team, bs development is bs this season has been almost (<- keyword) as bad as B/W season, still a bit better but bad nonetheless.
Old 2015-09-18, 20:21   Link #1100
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Pikachu - wins due to plot convinience.

Talonflame - somehow they made it boring, yes even after fighting Molters.

Greninja - is going to get a bs transformation and I bet he will also get Protean domehow without ever having been shown to have it.

Hawlucha - just plain old sucks and the one fight it won was just because of plot armor and polt convinience.

Noibat/Noivern - was just added to replace Goodra, bo other thought was given.
I'd call Pikachu losing more plot convenience than the inverse. Winning just means it isn't getting the early season nerf it usually gets; I'm not sure how it living up to being how strong it should reasonably be is plot convenience (any more so than its flip-flopping strength is a product of plot convenience by default, of course).

As for Hawlucha, which of its four (that I can remember) victories are we calling its only victory?

And is there anything actually bs about Ash Greninja, or are we just complaining for the sake of complaining on this one? At worst, it's Blaze Infernape 2.0. At best, it actually does have something bigger explaining it, which is what is being implied right now (whether the anime goes deep into that or if we'll just learn about it on the side is another matter).
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote